[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

What they doing with us giving this still this early :heart:

@samecut123 & @irma1129 thanks for sharing the stills:love:

As thank gift let me tell you what the news say on this picture 

Yr  was feel awkardness at first being at sy house

Sy cook for her kimchi stew  and it was so good that Yr  admirt  it and it becomes less awkward  and more enjoying food date 

After confessing, suddenly  hug here come suddeny  hand touching which  will make  heart beating ( maybe for both of them)

The news teasing  us with asking what going to happen for this two staying on the same house??  ( that a direct harassment  for the fans) 

And their promise that we will enjoy seeing this two get to know each other more and start their romance line 

I guess this the picture that the news called " heart hand" 

DpxVvtPU8AAjoaQ.jpg

YR  nervous, sy overjoyed for having her in his house , I just can understand  why Yr  taking a back from this guy  who suddenly  shown all this feeling, caring and progress 

She don't know what we know not about how he liked her, about her father , about his suffering and problems of hope he will share his hand secret  with her since she in his house.

But as the ost  said sy for sure trying to shake Yr  heart with all his feeling and his heart,   he now thrown  at her so many feeling now 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Well, I thought they look alike. I confuse them as one same person.

The same thing happens with me sometimes, so I'm always headed over to MyDramaList to check out which actor/actress is which!  

On a current drama (Hide and Seek) and on one that just ended (Time), there were two actors who looked completely alike to me (mostly it was because of their hairstyle) and it just drove me crazy because one was super-evil and the other was a very questionable type who was supposed to be male lead.  I would get confused every time I watched either of them because I expect each one to be the other!  :crazy:

2 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

My main thing is why does In Woo seem to dislike Soo Yeon that much?? It's one thing to not want to be a brother figure, but to completely abandon him knowing he nearly died is another. Even now, why does he care so much about why Soo Yeon now walks & uses a device to help his arm? I feel like it's a mixture of guilt and secrecy, he might be afraid Soo Yeon is going to talk about their family life & how he avoided him all the time. He seems to live a life of paranoia judging by how he questioned Team Leader Yang about why she brought over Soo Yeon to T2. What has he done to where he continues to live in such fear? 

So much this! Like seriously what's his problem. Guilt should be enough to make him feel sorry and avoid SY. Quietly wish him a happy life but instead my dude straight trying to crush him for no reason. Heartless bastard. I'm thinking same as you he doesn't want anyone to find out about his history.

It's gonna backfire spectacularly I feel. Let sleeping dogs lie. SY is quietly trying to live his best life, completely blanking IW, but now IW is forcing the issue the heartless git. Can't wait for it blow up in his face.

Omoo omoo.. theory of magnet is truth, rewatch episode 1 today (miss this lovely couple ..haha ) , he shocked, flustered and his heart beat fast hihi until his robotic arm senses his love kihkih  :D Can't wait next week .. Love is in the air :wub:

5 hours ago, denaciously said:

new stills?

Okay I am start to fear all this gifts and stills , they keep giving us so early , i guess or acting coming up or more fast  progress in the way or just the team is busy on Sunday so decided to give the still's in weekend :joy:

Thank for sharing it, I tried  to read about it to understand  if that from now or from the past but I didn't get a clear answer  ( of will wait for more news maybe I will understand more) 

It will be nice to see him fighting  again and it hard  to see it in the airport since people watching him now , so let do it out 

But I thought at  first it from the past since he dress in black ( all black) didn't seem like sy  style now, but who knows it maybe show us another secret  life he hidden 

19 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

My main thing is why does In Woo seem to dislike Soo Yeon that much?? It's one thing to not want to be a brother figure, but to completely abandon him knowing he nearly died is another. Even now, why does he care so much about why Soo Yeon now walks & uses a device to help his arm? I feel like it's a mixture of guilt and secrecy, he might be afraid Soo Yeon is going to talk about their family life & how he avoided him all the time. He seems to live a life of paranoia judging by how he questioned Team Leader Yang about why she brought over Soo Yeon to T2. What has he done to where he continues to live in such fear?

Siw  ahhhhhhh , we right now some  of us trying to understanding, some trying to see good side of him, some just hate and see him  as weak a self center person  and more worse.

and some of us between  hating and trying to give  him a chance for the hidden facts  ( like me and other here ) 

but  right now as you write he seem has a weird and complex reaction for his guilt  feeling  , we all agree that he had suffering  from guilt  and fear from his past no matter if he evil or not, it just right now we have little  information about him all this years  so we really can't understand  more than what we see and hate him  or imagination that he maybe have his own reasons

I will give chance since as we saw with SY  feeling things really don't look as it was at first , there so many hidden stories  and connected to the past so maybe it the same with SIW, so let just say he have a werid  and complex way to react  to his guilt  feeling right now till we see  more .

19 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

I didn't expect a confession so early on in the story, but it makes sense & will push the story further instead of waiting 3-4 more episodes for one. I do believe Yeo Reum likes Soo Yeon already, she never actually denied anything instead she gave more excuses i.e. she doesn't have the time to date & kept asking why her, nowhere did she say she doesn't feel the same. Even though it's only for one night, having her stay with him will surely make her think about how she feels & come to terms with it. He's not pushing himself on her (which thank God) but let her know he fell for her & it's basically up to her to push this where she wants to go. 

No one was ready for that, we know he was in love , we know he  will be the first to love , confess  and show his feelings but no one was ready it soon ,but for sure it was a really happy surprised 

to be honest  even when I know he was already  in love and I write a long post about it last week I thought I will have to wait for more two weeks for confession not that I was ready for a very direct and honest one :joy:

I like how sy love yr too, it not that he don't want more from her , it just he didn't even have chance to think of getting more, the poor guy was so happy he said his feelings final  and couldn't  wait to see her face the next day without even thinking  that he should get answer or that the fact that he said he like her is equal to asking her to date him :joy: 

Sy  is overjoyed by the little  things he having right now so he really not thinking he need more, it not like he don't also want her to like him , it just he seeing the fact he had a chance to be with her in everyday as a miracle and fate that more than anything  he ever  wished for ( ohhhh I love him) 

So from this we know that he purely honest  with her about liking her, asking her to come to his house, smiling anf looking at her but that all is a big dilemma for YR  , it not like she don't like him but it not like she in love with him, he saved her in the past and many time in this short  three  weeks  he gave protection, help and caring  for her, she aware  of all that

she thankful, admiring him, respect and trust him, she comfortable around him and start to really care and think of him, but that it for now, it just so fast for her, she can't reject him for sure but it not like she can  fall in love as fast as he can  ( okay he had years  of known about her before  meeting her it wasn't fast for him, it was slow fate) 

So she in the liking stage I am not worry with sy shower  of caring and love and never asking for a reply from her , he can for  sure shack  her and make her heart beat for him, he already  throw here in the middle of ocean and he not backing  off now, and with staying with him for one night,  with rumours, with sy facing hard times about his hands with the airport her feelings will move more fast , she has the protection and caring side that can be more strong  from the steps  of falling in love .

P.s. just like what our favourite security guy said " you can't just  be curious about men ", since being curious mean you starting to like this person ; yr  so curious about sy  so no worry here , and I have to respect how she really acting and feeling normal for him no matter what she find out, Sy for sure had to treat  her as fate and Princess 

I think now i really allergic to sweet scenes. Cant continue my watch.

How am i going to watch my upcoming romcom dramas now, hu hu huwaaaaa...

20 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

I didn't expect a confession so early on in the story, but it makes sense & will push the story further instead of waiting 3-4 more episodes for one. I do believe Yeo Reum likes Soo Yeon already, she never actually denied anything instead she gave more excuses i.e. she doesn't have the time to date & kept asking why her, nowhere did she say she doesn't feel the same. Even though it's only for one night, having her stay with him will surely make her think about how she feels & come to terms with it. He's not pushing himself on her (which thank God) but let her know he fell for her & it's basically up to her to push this where she wants to go. 

17 hours ago, tas82 said:

So much this! Like seriously what's his problem. Guilt should be enough to make him feel sorry and avoid SY. Quietly wish him a happy life but instead my dude straight trying to crush him for no reason. Heartless bastard. I'm thinking same as you he doesn't want anyone to find out about his history.

It's gonna backfire spectacularly I feel. Let sleeping dogs lie. SY is quietly trying to live his best life, completely blanking IW, but now IW is forcing the issue the heartless git. Can't wait for it blow up in his face.

Agree so much with your posts about him. In my opinion he’s going too far. I understand that he must feel guilty about the past but he shouldn’t be stirring the pot like this. Up until now SY has completely ignored him in the sense that he never revealed himself to him and he never tried to get involved with him or interact with him. Most times I don’t remember he existed in SY’s life because SY is not really focused on him. 

I find this hyung too self-centered. His messed up thinking has him believing SY is trying to get revenge on him. He doesn’t even seem relieved that SY found a way to function as a normal person. From the beginning his thoughts generally centered around his belief that SY should be dead and now they’re centered around he shouldn’t be normal. There doesn’t seem to be any genuine concern or relief that SY has come this far. This is why I find him unlikeable as of episode 11. I can only hope he changes my mind by changing his attitude.

2 hours ago, nona88 said:

No one was ready for that, we know he was in love , we know he  will be the first to love , confess  and show his feelings but no one was ready it soon ,but for sure it was a really happy surprised 

to be honest  even when I know he was already  in love and I write a long post about it last week I thought I will have to wait for more two weeks for confession not that I was ready for a very direct and honest one :joy:

I like how sy love yr too, it not that he don't want more from her , it just he didn't even have chance to think of getting more, the poor guy was so happy he said his feelings final  and couldn't  wait to see her face the next day without even thinking  that he should get answer or that the fact that he said he like her is equal to asking her to date him :joy: 

Sy  is overjoyed by the little  things he having right now so he really not thinking he need more, it not like he don't also want her to like him , it just he seeing the fact he had a chance to be with her in everyday as a miracle and fate that more than anything  he ever  wished for ( ohhhh I love him) 

So from this we know that he purely honest  with her about liking her, asking her to come to his house, smiling anf looking at her but that all is a big dilemma for YR  , it not like she don't like him but it not like she in love with him, he saved her in the past and many time in this short  three  weeks  he gave protection, help and caring  for her, she aware  of all that

she thankful, admiring him, respect and trust him, she comfortable around him and start to really care and think of him, but that it for now, it just so fast for her, she can't reject him for sure but it not like she can  fall in love as fast as he can  ( okay he had years  of known about her before  meeting her it wasn't fast for him, it was slow fate) 

I apologised for cutting for your post, but I love reading your insights. Especially the part where I highlighted, LSY is really honest with his feelings. I am looking forward to their relationship development.

One thing that I really liked was the part where HYR talk about the 'confession' with LSY face to face. I felt like it was a mature conversation and I like the fact that they both did not pretend that it did not happened because of shyness or anything. They are both open and honest about their feelings towards each other. LSY made it clear that he has romantic feelings for her. HYR on the other hand made it clear that she cannot comprehend why LSY likes her. As for now, I dont think HYR has romantic feelings towards LSY yet, but she clearly admires him as a colleague. But I/m sure LSY's sincerity will make her fall for him fast too lol

15 minutes ago, taiyaki10 said:

I apologised for cutting for your post, but I love reading your insights. Especially the part where I highlighted, LSY is really honest with his feelings. I am looking forward to their relationship development.

One thing that I really liked was the part where HYR talk about the 'confession' with LSY face to face. I felt like it was a mature conversation and I like the fact that they both did not pretend that it did not happened because of shyness or anything. They are both open and honest about their feelings towards each other. LSY made it clear that he has romantic feelings for her. HYR on the other hand made it clear that she cannot comprehend why LSY likes her. As for now, I dont think HYR has romantic feelings towards LSY yet, but she clearly admires him as a colleague. But I/m sure LSY's sincerity will make her fall for him fast too lol

dont be sorry dear , thanks for liking my post or any part of it 

yeh i agree on that SY feeling will make YR fall for him fast, it not like she can refuse him now , and  she will get as much  time as she need to accept him ( he don't mind it )

and on other side why trying hard to deny rumours it will just make it worse,  just admit it and start dating for real and tell others to shut up and don't get involved in other personal life " we dating so what ":smirk: (did i just solve  the problem ??? rumours about dating more stronger than superpower rumours:tounge_wink: )

looking so much for next week ep's espseally after seeing the still's :heart:

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

dont be sorry dear , thanks for liking my post or any part of it 

yeh i agree on that SY feeling will make YR fall for him fast, it not like she can refuse him now , and  she will get as much  time as she need to accept him ( he don't mind it )

and on other side why trying hard to deny rumours it will just make it worse,  just admit it and start dating for real and tell others to shut up and don't get involved in other personal life " we dating so what ":smirk: (did i just solve  the problem ??? rumours about dating more stronger than superpower rumours:tounge_wink: )

looking so much for next week ep's espseally after seeing the still's :heart:

Haha! I agree that YR's actions to try and defuse the rumors that will happen next week will just backfire...as things kind of tend to happen with her, cause she will try to be super not obvious with SY...which will make it super obvious and fuel the rumor mill. But I do think that SY will just sit back and just let her get caught up with him. Cause why should he help her get away when clearly he wants her to stay. :D 

Oh I am looking forward to the shenanigans that will happen! hehe

10 hours ago, dotonly said:

I think now i really allergic to sweet scenes. Cant continue my watch.

How am i going to watch my upcoming romcom dramas now, hu hu huwaaaaa...

Actually, right now. I don't watch any drama... My mind is pre-occupied with #WhereStarsLand only. :D Still can't move on with this week's episodes and upcoming episodes.:wub:  

And im still stuck with the english ost that still not released..... Whyyyyyyyyy.... 

Im loving this drama btw.... CBS getting better and better each drama.... LJH always have this vibe that can relate well wit his character.... 

3 minutes ago, 0909_Jae said:

And im still stuck with the english ost that still not released..... Whyyyyyyyyy.... 

Im loving this drama btw.... CBS getting better and better each drama.... LJH always have this vibe that can relate well wit his character.... 

Found out that the title of the English song is Mystic World by Owen. :wub: I hope they'll release it next week or else we'll have to wait for another week or so.:D

Chae Soo Bin Just Can’t Catch A Break In “Where Stars Land”

Oct 20, 2018
by L. Kim

18ca5dd25de34a5da4bce8f7b4829cfc.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Chae Soo Bin is caught having a mental breakdown in the upcoming episode of SBS’s “Where Stars Land.”

Set at the Incheon International Airport, it tells the story of Lee Soo Yeon (Lee Je Hoon), a mysterious man who holds a secret, and Han Yeo Reum (Chae Soo Bin), who has worked at the airport for one year and always does her best to be recognized for her work.

In the previous episode, Chae Soo Bin experienced an obstacle in her moving plans, causing her to secretly hide her luggage in the warehouse and eventually making the bomb disposal unit come out. At the end, Chae Soo Bin left the scene with her luggage after confessing the truth, and Lee Je Hoon invited her to his house.

At last, Chae Soo Bin enters the house, but something seems to be wrong because her pupils shake as she glances around in bewilderment. Viewers are already curious about the next obstacle she will be facing.

In this scene, Chae Soo Bin showed a realistic performance of walking into the house with heavy luggage. She added the vividness of the scene by expressing detailed emotions with her lost eyes and vexed expressions. Her nonchalant clumsiness made the crew burst into laughter.

The production crew stated, “Starting a reciprocal love line with Lee Soo Yeon, Han Yeo Reum will transform from being a ‘human bomb’ to a lovely character. After moving into her new home, she will cause a ‘big episode’ and take on a new role. Please look forward to Han Yeo Reum’s growth and her deepening romance with Lee Soo Yeon.”The upcoming episode of “Where Stars Land” will air on October 22 at 10 p.m. KST.

Chae-Soo-Bin-11.jpg

Source

Archived