[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

Yes, that's why I said that he used him. Since SIW mentioned the money SY received from his mother, this means that SY must have told him before. In my opinion, SY considered him as his hyung hence he had no problem to give him some money. But I guess, SIW didn't like his father's remarriage and resented his father. We saw that SY was following SIW around so SY really wanted to be close to him. Yet I sense that SIW wanted to show to his father how great he was and he didn't need his support.

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes... did you notice that when he was about to pay for the noodles, he did ask for SY to fork out his own money too. It wasn't a full treat from him.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SIW saw SY injured and pull the illegal guy off the balcony and walked away.

SIW saw SY supposedly dying in a road accident. And maybe did nothing- flashback did not show the aftermath.

So far despise SIW even if it is played by LDG. I hope to god he is not the 2nd male lead with his own OTP. Or even care about him. Seriously, am I supposed to care about his feelings? He already looks self centred and I hate bystanders who walk away from helping people in danger.

4 hours ago, nona88 said:

i think they going to find YR bag next, thinking it was a danger bag, it going to be another big trouble and embarrassed to her  just when she started to do well

It drives me crazy when shows leave a plot point hanging like that bag!  You just know it's gonna turn into some horrible problem at the worst possible moment and then everyone will misunderstand and blame YR so she loses her job or whatever. 

It's such an obvious plot moment and the eventual results are even more obvious but dramas use this sort of thing all the time over and over again (someone drops a wallet, loses their cellphone, leaves behind a bag full of office receipts, whatever).  Since it gets me so upset, I guess that pattern works!

actually, SY give two  confessing   today 

the first was when he asked if she wanted him to stay with her," that what I am asking right now " he was so nervous he act how a family or loved one should act in this situation, but YR was in bigger shock to understand the meaning of his words,

he did choose her worry over his work and responsibly it wasn't needed, they could save her without him it wasn't life and death danger, but her scared face and worry heart was a dangerous situation to him, it was something he can't bear to watch and after she refused his offer to stay with her he couldn't just go and let her suffer alone he has to make sure to find her mother safe more sooner,  his feeling for her become like feeling for life, YR BECOME the meaning of being a life .

YR reject SY feeling the first time in indirect way without even realizing , it take him a lot to say that words " i am asking if you want me to be with you, if it helps if i am with you " , I can't blame her she wasn't in place to understand or think about this things or meaning , but sure after her mother was safe and she hear that he helped her mother she did have her thought and start to get that his acting isn't normal help , that why she asked him since she knows from inside if that man doesn't just love to help other or playing hero than he doing all that just for her , she maybe wasn't ready that he will prove that she right and her thought that he may be like her is really but she had to ask since she starts to question it herself at least he will deny and it will stop 

but he didn't deny , and here come the second confess just one word to answer a direct question , maybe like that she will notice his feeling after everything he did , sy was in the most horrific scene in his life facing alone his biggest nightmare again, remembering it just fairytale dream of living as a normal person , and he was already can't hide his feeling even early even more she just call him , send him a message , stand there waiting for him , not moving even with rain and him not replying her , seeing her there in that harsh moment it was like seeing angel in hell, he want to leave fast since he can't control his feeling, but she asked him that question, he can deny everything but not that, not there, not in this timing, so he answered honestly 

i like how he loved her , i get it wasn't easy for him to love or even opening up to someone, he just want to be normal, he was just so young to face all that, i respect this drama it makes us connect how suffering people with disability feel not from their disability but more from us the people who around who maybe think we care but was just give them a harder suffering, YR was the first who make him feel normal again, care for really for him without thought or false humanity that meant so much to him , we maybe can't see really how simple act from  her from the start meant to someone like SY and what he saw in her he couldn't see in other and how big it is to him, we can imagine and have some thought but never really understand

i can never go out of his face after his hand stop moving, that acting was amazing i just feel it the long  life suffering and fear coming out , the feeling of having a dead body part  that was out of any words i can write about 

edit : sorry i edit my post it was posted before i finish written 

i haven't watched episode 9,10 yet i still watched some clip on Instagram like where he couldn't move his right arm. Gosh , i feel so bad for him.

and Eun Sub, yes, he officially likes our Yeorum, he wanted to meet her but Yeorum wants to meet her mother or maybe Soo Yeon. 

and someone mentioned about the security girl has an interest to our Sooyoenie, i doubt her interest becomes a feeling. I prefer her with her sunbae instead :lol:

the rating for this episode is pretty good and receive many good comments along from Naver. ( 6,9 and 8 percent for episode 9,10)

and our Yeorum mama finally met her future son in law with a good impression <3

ac4838e201aa103a32a83ea3b5277ebfdab920e727998b60696af657317f629fc5f13309401b860a 

What is it about rain and umbrellas that makes your heart want to dance?       giphy.gif

No matter the times you have seen it.  Still it's view says again and again.

Romance...

:heart:

Kyaaa, that ending....!! :wub: This is one of a kind confession in Kdramaland that I'll remember for a loooong time. The girl asked the question directly, looking straight into his eyes, no beating around the bush, and the guy answered very clearly too, looking straight into her eyes, no beating around the bush. Then coolly walked away like it's not a big deal :lol: when we know how nervous he might have felt. Heck, I was nervous waiting for his answer! And of course I replayed that umbrella scene many times.... So what do you think will happen next scene? HYR running after him? Or will it just be the next day already? She still needs to figure out where she will sleep for the night and have to come in one hour earlier for work too! Will we jump straight into a new day? Can't wait for next episode in 12-13 hours later...!!

While I enjoy the drama setting, I am going to consciously disregard all the airport incidents/crisis from now on. I sure have a lot of rants with the way they depict the crisis/emergencies. Even with the moving Filipino couple's story, on second look. I shall just keep it to myself so as not to spoil the mood here. Will just focus on the characters and their growth as a person and inter-personally, and the human hearts and interactions, which I think are the strong points of the writing. Eg. there's something between Traffic Team Leader and Head of T2, the way he eyed him as the latter walked up the stairs after giving instructions regarding the emergency landing.

It seems clear now that SIW and LSY are not biologically related, but just a neighborhood brothers. I really want to know what's the deal with SIW? SIW is sinister towards LSY. He wonders how he survived the accident, then when he found out his special condition, he finds ways to bring up the problem to put him down. Why can't he just wish him well and give him support? Or simply just ignore him, stay out of his way and let him be? Actually, will LSY's special condition make him unsuitable for the position he's holding or create problem at the airport? Why do I feel that SIW resents LSY, to the point of questioning YSK whether she purposely brought him along to T2 team... Could it be what happened to him (bloody face in the van) was caused by LSY? So many questions about their relationship...

I sure hope NYJ isn't interested in LSY romantically but only curious about him. Please do this drama without a love-triangle, pretty please, although my heart breaks a little when KES found out that HYR lied to him about having left the airport.

So I after re-watching everything, I figured something out about the preview. It seems that SY is going to try and push to have his arm fixed sooner so that he can go to work with YR, particularly after having confessed to her. But since he pushed to have it fixed sooner, it won't be 100% fixed, which puts him at risk of being caught by everyone.

I am feeling that him liking YR has two parts. First, he likes her because she is interesting, compassionate and brings out his better side. 

Secondly, and most importantly, to SY,  YR represents a normal life. She does not treat him different, and makes him feel like a normal person, not someone who has a severe disability. That is a feeling he has been desperately seeking in his life. Thus it would make sense that he kind of goes above and beyond for her. Not that he is desperate for her to like him, cause he does all his stuff secretly for her. But that he loves her that much...even if she never likes him. Though with this confession, we have a game changer. I am guessing with this confession, he is going to try and get her, which I am guessing is the first time in 12 years he has had motivation to try and move beyond his disability.

Lastly,  IW has something seriously wrong with him. It is almost like he was happy that SY had gotten injured and is now upset that he is fine. I was wondering if this has something to with what he was involved with in the past, but now I am thinking that IW must be slightly psychopathic or something. *shivers*

just watched episode 9-10, oh my poor heart there are so many heart fluttering scenes even I like how go eun seob saves yeoreum's number as Summer. I'm also glad that yeoreum finally met people who take care of her especially manager Yang and I find a warm feeling from the security manager, I hope he doesn't do any harm to sooyeon later.

And of course our OTP, every scenes of them are gold! I really like their love story soo heartwarming and lee soo yeon is just my exact dream for male lead; shy, caring, competent, strong, calm ❤

I hope they exceed 15% in rating so we could see lee je hoon mental breakdown expression lol

3 hours ago, samecut123 said:

:wub::wub: Rewatching this scene :D

I lost the count :heart:

1 hour ago, samecut123 said:

OST Part 2 MV :wub::heart:

I like this song but I thought I am going to get "someday " ost before 

Thanks for sharing it :love:

1 hour ago, guinearoyal said:

So I after re-watching everything, I figured something out about the preview. It seems that SY is going to try and push to have his arm fixed sooner so that he can go to work with YR, particularly after having confessed to her. But since he pushed to have it fixed sooner, it won't be 100% fixed, which puts him at risk of being caught by everyone.

I am feeling that him liking YR has two parts. First, he likes her because she is interesting, compassionate and brings out his better side

Yeh he can't day off from work after  confess , he just finished his confess go back to ask for fixing it now, he run off before she can answer  or refuse him and cause he was nervous and cause he can't stay longer with his hand like that , but he wanted to hear her answer 

Like first reason  for liking her she ended  so interested for him to ignore her or act indedefernt with her 

Secondly, and most importantly, to SY,  YR represents a normal life. She does not treat him different, and makes him feel like a normal person, not someone who has a severe disability. That is a feeling he has been desperately seeking in his life. Thus it would make sense that he kind of goes above and beyond for her. Not that he is desperate for her to like him, cause he does all his stuff secretly for her. But that he loves her that much...even if she never likes him. Though with this confession, we have a game changer. I am guessing with this confession, he is going to try and get her, which I am guessing is the first time in 12 years he has had motivation to try and move beyond his disability.

Agree, yr  become a life to him , a life he longed  to have for 12 years  but I think we still don't know his full view of her maybe there more, but for now she dis really give him all what you said 

I don't see on the preview that he will back off oroad deny  his feeling as you said it the first time in 12 years that he really wanted to have something or someone that badly, I hope it don't change with yr  find soon about his devise ( me think it will help more) or cause SIw start hunting him from every  side 

Lastly,  IW has something seriously wrong with him. It is almost like he was happy that SY had gotten injured and is now upset that he is fine. I was wondering if this has something to with what he was involved with in the past, but now I am thinking that IW must be slightly psychopathic or something. *shivers*

I still trying hard not to judge  him but he start to get in my nerves now , if he more miss with sy I can still hold myself  to try to wait to understand full picture but if he miss with yr  and her feelings for sy  that is , he will be  out for us to hunt him 

Really he show different reaction  that make it hard to make him join one side evil or good, a psychopathic maybe interesting but I think this drama fox in normal  human complex  feeling 

I still don't known of really trying to get ride of sy  as he show or say in words or it is her really want to know what happened to him but feeling so weak and guilty in front of sy to ask him directly,

But if he really bother from sy shown  in his life i think it not cause he wished sy will stay with disability but cause he afaird  from his past, he did erased  his bad past and start to succeed here, maybe he also suffer some mental damage after the accident, sy shown  making him scare like old wrong doing coming to hunt him, he asked if sy come cause he wanted as much as he fear that sy living and coming here  to revenge him , or just seeing him make SIW  suffer from guilt  and fear from his past .

4 hours ago, ruzikie said:

i haven't watched episode 9,10 yet i still watched some clip on Instagram like where he couldn't move his right arm. Gosh , i feel so bad for him.

This one scene  can really  be enough to so shack you off great acting 

and Eun Sub, yes, he officially likes our Yeorum, he wanted to meet her but Yeorum wants to meet her mother or maybe Soo Yeon. 

It was in his character summery he wil be between jealous and friendship I hope it don't trun bad especially  that yr  show feeling for sy so fast 

He cute feel bad for him , let watch where it going with his feelings 

someone mentioned about the security girl has an interest to our Sooyoenie, i doubt her interest becomes a feeling. I prefer her with her sunbae instead :lol:

It me I am the guilty  one here :joy:

I hope it wrong as I said I just asking cause the misleading preview 

Edit: I have to ask why the channel YouTube official channel don't updated  this drama videos?? I can't seem to find the videos there!!! 

New stills :heart:

0000681157_001_20181016133704551.jpg?typ 

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Kyaaa, that ending....!! :wub: This is one of a kind confession in Kdramaland that I'll remember for a loooong time. The girl asked the question directly, looking straight into his eyes, no beating around the bush, and the guy answered very clearly too, looking straight into her eyes, no beating around the bush. Then coolly walked away like it's not a big deal :lol: when we know how nervous he might have felt. Heck, I was nervous waiting for his answer! And of course I replayed that umbrella scene many times.... So what do you think will happen next scene? HYR running after him? Or will it just be the next day already? She still needs to figure out where she will sleep for the night and have to come in one hour earlier for work too! Will we jump straight into a new day? Can't wait for next episode in 12-13 hours later...!!

While I enjoy the drama setting, I am going to consciously disregard all the airport incidents/crisis from now on. I sure have a lot of rants with the way they depict the crisis/emergencies. Even with the moving Filipino couple's story, on second look. I shall just keep it to myself so as not to spoil the mood here. Will just focus on the characters and their growth as a person and inter-personally, and the human hearts and interactions, which I think are the strong points of the writing. Eg. there's something between Traffic Team Leader and Head of T2, the way he eyed him as the latter walked up the stairs after giving instructions regarding the emergency landing.

It seems clear now that SIW and LSY are not biologically related, but just a neighborhood brothers. I really want to know what's the deal with SIW? SIW is sinister towards LSY. He wonders how he survived the accident, then when he found out his special condition, he finds ways to bring up the problem to put him down. Why can't he just wish him well and give him support? Or simply just ignore him, stay out of his way and let him be? Actually, will LSY's special condition make him unsuitable for the position he's holding or create problem at the airport? Why do I feel that SIW resents LSY, to the point of questioning YSK whether she purposely brought him along to T2 team... Could it be what happened to him (bloody face in the van) was caused by LSY? So many questions about their relationship...

I sure hope NYJ isn't interested in LSY romantically but only curious about him. Please do this drama without a love-triangle, pretty please, although my heart breaks a little when KES found out that HYR lied to him about having left the airport.

You wrote exactly what I have been thinking. The stories around the airport are definitely lacking, but the characters are well written hence this drama is still interesting.

About SIW: I guess, he doesn't want to see SY around him as he considers him as a stain his "perfect" career. I mean, he just came back and has a high position. So if people were to discover that SIW is responsible for SY's disability, he fears that he might lose his good reputation due to gossip. Moreover, SY didn't show any joy meeting him again and keep pushing away (which I understand totally... I would react the same way), so from SIW's point of view, it looks like people are conspiring against him: the Security Chief, Ms Yang and SY.  And all this illustrates his self-centerness and selfishness.

However, this is now clear that Ms. Jang is not married to SIW as he never visited the bar for 12 years, while she did. She knows the owner of the bar meaning that she must have met SY through the bar owner.

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

o if people were to discover that SIW is responsible for SY's disability, he fears that he might lose his good reputation due to gossip.

If ISW really was part of something illegal - it is not only the gossip he must fear. Maybe SY really can destroy his name when he talk. But SW  acts so almighty - he really makes me angry. He tried to use the others already to get rid of SY.

I am curious about what happen 2 years ago...

From my feeling right now I would guess that CMJ needed to take SW side - but he never wanted it - and maybe that was the reason he was on bad terms with Team Leader Yang. I started to hope that CMJ in real is a good guy and he will not make trouble for SY. He is curious - we can see that - and maybe he will find out - but I hope he wil be on his side.

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

You wrote exactly what I have been thinking. The stories around the airport are definitely lacking, but the characters are well written hence this drama is still interesting.

About SIW: I guess, he doesn't want to see SY around him as he considers him as a stain his "perfect" career. I mean, he just came back and has a high position. So if people were to discover that SIW is responsible for SY's disability, he fears that he might lose his good reputation due to gossip. Moreover, SY didn't show any joy meeting him again and keep pushing away (which I understand totally... I would react the same way), so from SIW's point of view, it looks like people are conspiring against him: the Security Chief, Ms Yang and SY.  And all this illustrates his self-centerness and selfishness.

However, this is now clear that Ms. Jang is not married to SIW as he never visited the bar for 12 years, while she did. She knows the owner of the bar meaning that she must have met SY through the bar owner.

This drama pushes ThirdCharm down the chart of my ongoing dramas because of the more interesting characters. 

Agree that SIW probably felt SY as a threat since he knows his past. But I thought one of the reasons SY is alright with transfering to T2 is because of IW. I remember YSK told him that there will be someone he has been wanting to meet there. When she went to his house looking for him, the chat near her car...

I can't remember where I have read that YSK and SIW are married in name. But maybe they didn't go through with the wedding or something. But really I had the impression that they are married in status. 

Archived