[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

17 minutes ago, samecut123 said:

*crying* They should've announced sooner. I'll be more sad if we only get 1 episode tomorrow. :bawling: One episode is not enough.

It's no.1 searched on naver right now. I bet many viewers were waiting for it just like us.:(

they angry i read while searching for news that the viewer are so angry they just like us sit and waited for it and than have nothing 

okay i will be out from here for some hours they already messed my mood i can''t hide it even outside so i will let them have the other angry and try to enjoy my plan 

that why i hate watching live drama from big channels they do that all the time that unrespect way to viewers and their time for so many reason but they use the same stupied way each time as like the viewers should be okay and understanding without any other thoughts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When there is a sporting event  no dependable end time there will usually always be bad let down afterwords. I knew when y’all said Baseball.  I am very picky about my dramas and get very attached to a very few like this one. Really sucks.

Spoiler

Hi everyone,

We've been informed as of this morning that "Where Stars Land" ep. 13 and 14 have been rescheduled due to the 2018 Korea Baseball Championship semi-playoffs. Ep. 13 and 14 will be aired tomorrow instead.

Thanks for your amazing work on the show thus far! If we receive any additional updates, we'll be sure to let you know.

Viki Community Team

So  ONLY Episode 7 (mini episodes 13-14)  this week  :w00t:

rrrr0dc0m.png

I am back and better now , not that I am not sad anymore  let say I just let go my angry 

I am sad since will not get everything  we thought  we will get from the stills  this week and I had so hight though and dream about this week 

Okay back to the main point, if they start dating in think sy  will share his hand secret or at least his hand situation without the device  to Yr  , even without telling everything abd showing everything, it not like he going to date her without  start telling her something ( sy can be surprising in his way) so I can't wait to see how this will happen, I hope he will do that before other find out , maybe some talk on  the night she spending at his house :smirk:

Baseball  is kind of big in S Korea.  And so are  elections.  Actually, any time a sports game is  on be prepared  for cancellation. Now going off to check out 100 day Prince. 

That's  why I always have plan B and C. Its a bummer though as it means the  cliffhangers are going  to be  messsed up. Odd numbered episode cliffhangers are not as exciting as even numbered ones.

From what I noticed among the 3 main channels (MBC, KBS2 , SBS) SBS has the most times changing schedules of night dramas whenever there's a special or important events like elections, sports, celebrations/festivities, etc.

They would :

1) delay the time/ moving drama's time later 

2) shorten the airing time (possibly cutting some scenes) 

3) won't air that drama on that night (planned/sudden) and moved to next night or week. 

I won't get surprised if the latest episodes won't air  tonight or would only air one episode.

I'm still hoping they would broadcast two (4 in total) of them but I won't get my hopes up high or expect too much from them. 

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

:blush: there is a PD note on uri hottie:

An entertainer who is often seen at airports these days

Authorhomjigi
Registered on2018.10.15 17:22|Views4204|
Small lettersareLarge lettersthe
Recently, from Incheon International Airport
Charming
I have an actor.

Now seems to be a good time to visit South Korea... and linger a bit longer at the airport after arrival and before departure ;)...  with camera on the ready and binoculars if necessary.... :D

I can't wait to see today episode  , really hoping there will be 2 episodes  ( 4 episodes) I hate that there was so much to see this week and we didn't get it all 

But what I am looking for is Sy and Yr  romance to start  after all this face of man is having the whole world in little moments he get to spend with someone he loved 

Dpy2UZUU0AAkTaz?format=jpg looking forward for her to taste his food, happy she liking it, no it just the pure silent happiness  of eating with her at the same table and under the same house 

He don't need to smile wild to see his enjoying it just the little  glance, the way he looked at her 

Sorry it was hard to get out of not having this episode yesterday so I am over acting now :joy: have a nice day my friends  till the airing time 

59 minutes ago, irma1129 said:

what make knetizen and i-netizen view angry is not because of the baseball game but is SBS fault, they are tooooo lateeeeee to give notice that the drama will not air.

Hoping 2 episode today 

Yes I understand  that totally, that attitude what make me and everyone angry  , it not their first time, I had my plan too as I write  yesterday, I  wanted to watch it live so I make all my plan after the episode airing, I am not the only , people who watch  in TV  have more right to get angry after sitting at home waiting  and getting so late notice  that it not going to be aired (in Korea time they lose the chance to have any evening  plans ) 

The same attitude made me once  stop watching all the big channels drama live for 3 years , SBS  had problems with that and other things so much too

But I just love this drama so much to wait for it to be ending, it just this year I have courage to back to watching live  from big channel again and more than one drama at the same time( I know I should make baby steps  but there so many good dramas)  and I had hard time doing it for many reasons

But as you said it how they deal with things more than the fact of losing one or two episodes, it the way they treat the fans and viewer  ( I had no problems with any delay or cancelled in cable channels  before cause even if that happen for any reason  they make sure to do it right and with respect to the people who waiting for the drama  ) 

I hope we all relax now  and enjoy today episode since no matter what the channel did, our drama is so good and will sure make us enjoy each episode  we will get .

For helping the  broken hearts from yesterday let remember the love line is starting today my friend :heart:

Hi All, may I join?

Actually I follow many ongoing dramas, but after I saw the flashback scene when they first met, I just fell in love with everything!! The mood, the cinematography and of course Lee Je Hoon's gaze lol

I am kinda upset with the delay, one of the reason why I kinda avoid ongoing drama, but I am glad that the OST that will be released soon is the BGM during the flashback scene right!!?

Hope there will be 2 episodes tonight, but won't expect much.

Archived