[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone for sharing so much still's,   bts and news:heart:

It going to be so interesting this week :smile:

Love  to see them off screen they having fun and working hard to give this beautiful scenes

Edit 

From this article  below it saying our drama will be aired  in time tell now, there will be some delay  on other show early  around 19:00 but our drama should be fine and aired normally  ( I hope there will not be more delay  to change  that) 

Source

@samecut123 I am curious  about this photo you post 

DqBTEeGUwAE1aA_.jpg 

is that the female  security  YJ member  who talking with Yr!! It don't look like fun talk here !!

Honestly watching this writer previous drama, Romantic Doctor Kim, there were some unexpected loveline though like,

Spoiler

Yang se jong character actually likes seo hyun jin and seo eun soo likes yoo yeon seok also kim min jae likes seo eun soo, but in the end only seo hyun jin and yoo yeon seok ended up together

But I really hope na young joo didn't have any love interest to lee soo yeon, she is cute with oh dae ki

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

@samecut123 I am curious  about this photo you post 

is that the female  security  YJ member  who talking with Yr!! It don't look like fun talk here !!

Hmmm... I'm not really sure about that. She sits soo girly.:D Or maybe it's off cam reading the script? :lol: 

I am ready - I am here for my Airport Lovestory ...

wait - why do I still need to wait so long... I need it now!!!!

Okay- calm down - at least it is monday and time to wait is not that long anymore. waiting-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

HELLO!!!!

Eagles vs Heroes - Homerun.... What the heck - I don´t give a damn...

WHERE IS MY FOXY DRAMA????

dying-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

3 minutes ago, samecut123 said:

So it's really delayed. :bawling:

*still waiting*

We've been waiting for this day... Please just don't cancel it.

there  a price  for everything 

i should know when the give us so many still's so early that it was candy for the coming not liking things

i guess i may missed the live if it will delayed more  since i have to go out in half hour 

but i am join you  at least don't cancel it please i can still watching it when  i come back read about what happing when i am still out :cold_sweat:

13 minutes ago, marykarmelina said:

It says:

월화드라마 [여우각시별] (13회)

방송시간22:10~22:45

So a few minutes left for Where stars land to air

are you sure it starting i think i am reading it will not air today 

i hope you right i am out of live screen now but i am reading the news in my phone and i am not liking it 

5 minutes ago, taiyaki10 said:

i think it is cancelled without notice T_T just whyyy 

cause they can't say from the start they planing to cancel it 

they just keep people waiting with hope and just cancel it in the last moments

they know from two hours ago that the game isn't going to end in time ,

i am angry i had plan i make my plan after the drama time to watch it live and what , 

i know it important game for them but i don't care there should  be a channel for sport games 

i am sorry i am angry from myself there was a reason why i stoped watching drama live  in this big channel and i should know something may happen since they share so much , they  use this way everythime they think there maybe will be delay or cancelled 

Archived