[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

7 hours ago, orangeprincess18 said:

@samecut123 @0909_Jae hello guys!!!!! i finally found out the ENGLISH OST!! that we've been curious all this time. it will be released soon i think!

here is the link, its by the singer O.WHEN! 

https://www.facebook.com/O.WhenMusic/videos/2201634373441324/

the title is MYSTIC WORLD!!! <3 

cant wait until this ost released!!!!

4 hours ago, samecut123 said:

thanks everyone for sharing information about this ost :heart:, i was waiting for it since  first week , i just fall in love with this song i cant wait to get it , so the name is Mystic world , what a good name for a good song

2 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

When I worked at the Airport the CEO changed. When I started there where a few persons incl. my father who had the right to take visitors into secured areas. But it still needed to write down. With the new CEO that changed and only visitors with an own card which was needed to give out after sign a paper where allowed.

And as I said - the Airport is not small - but not at all as big as Incheon. While I had my trainee days I was able to work on all areas of the airport. I really loved that. So I worked in the Custom Service as well.. A STranger would never be able to just walk in. The Moment someone would tried the security would have been called.

But we all know - KDrama can only work like that. A Guy like Mr. Gong who actually never really worked would be trouble too. And the Airport CEO who would just turn his back and say - I will come back later - oh my gosh. I don´t think our CEO would have act like that.

Still - I love to see the Airport and a lot reminds me on the good days. I loved to work there and even as a Child I was often there.

thanks for sharing this  meomery with us , i have friend who had being working in airport too and i know how hard and stric work they have

the drama has to have the fun part too , about about the CEO he leaving like that was worse from getting angry in korean thinking , it mean the team leader just lost it he not worth even talking with him or staying to visit him , so it just mean the CEO not happy at all and this  place not worth for him to stand  , don't worry the team leader will have to give so much explanation and apology letter but not in this mess but there in the CEO office

but as we say it drama it have the fun part too , and as i get from watching KDRAMA the CEO NEVER get in any mess they just give all the stress to thier worker to clean and take care of everything before they walk in any place,

MR gong we didn't see about him so much but when the the emergancy plan landing he was the one who take care of everything since SY and YR wasn't there , we just didn't see his work yet but he do have a lot of work for sure , it just the focus not about him yet ( we will see his side of story and viewing of airport work  too i think ) 

i am happy to hear that this drama remind you about your happy days , it making a new view on me about the people who work in airport too , i had friend who was working there but never really i was intersting in her wrok even when i heard a lot of how i hard and important job to do everyday  , now i get it in easy mind and open heart to little things 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, nona88 said:

thanks for sharing this  meomery with us , i have friend who had being working in airport too and i know how hard and stric work they have

the drama has to have the fun part too , about about the CEO he leaving like that was worse from getting angry in korean thinking , it mean the team leader just lost it he not worth even talking with him or staying to visit him , so it just mean the CEO not happy at all and this  place not worth for him to stand  , don't worry the team leader will have to give so much explanation and apology letter but not in this mess but there in the CEO office

but as we say it drama it have the fun part too , and as i get from watching KDRAMA the CEO NEVER get in any mess they just give all the stress to thier worker to clean and take care of everything before they walk in any place,

MR gong we didn't see about him so much but when the the emergancy plan landing he was the one who take care of everything since SY and YR wasn't there , we just didn't see his work yet but he do have a lot of work for sure , it just the focus not about him yet ( we will see his side of story and viewing of airport work  too i think ) 

i am happy to hear that this drama remind you about your happy days , it making a new view on me about the people who work in airport too , i had friend who was working there but never really i was intersting in her wrok even when i heard a lot of how i hard and important job to do everyday  , now i get it in easy mind and open heart to little things 

For me Mr. Gong is someone who only worked when there is noone else around him he can order to do the job. I don´t think he is in the Drama for us to like him but yes - for the fun part. :D

And the CEO - sure - he don´t want to get even involved with that mess - I get this. And okay - I can deal with it.

Should I share a childhood story - when I was little I was a bit  well known at the airport. I loved to stand behind the security guard who scanned the luggage and guessed what was in it and there was one day I was so curious to find out where the baggage carousel might end - so I just jumped on it and found it out - the poor worker was really surprised - and they never forgot about me again. Yes - I love the Airport. Extremly the older days when my dad was someone who was well respected there. I loved to drive in the Follow Me and one day I was even invited for a flight.

I guess you need the heart to work there so you can love it. Its not an easy job - and it is strict of course - but its not a place like a normal office. I could watch the planes so often or the many people - imagine where they will fly to - and if it is for work or fun - or whatever.

My Father - on the other hand - was on duty when a big accident happen - and I know too - how long minutes could have been - until he called and told us he is fine.

An AIrport is for me a very special place. So of course - this Drama has more magic maybe for me than just the story. I love the scenes when YR was taking a break - watching the planes. I did that often.

And I can really feel with her - when she was thinking about her dad working on that place. One day - I guess - it will be like that for me too.

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

So is it safe for us to assume that SY applied for work at the airport because of YR? And not SIW? I can understand YR wanting to work in the airport because of her dad, but still not clear about SY. I eould think with his condition, he could have chosen another job with less risk of exposure of his condition.

i think we will know soon , he did say at first it a big place where you dealing with so much differnet people everyday so you can just live there without being notice , but as we saw what was said in the start isn't the whole true , i thought about the fact he did really come were YR work , not for trying to get close to her as we saw he didn't try to meet her , but myabe it was just that he want to see her again even if it from away , maybe just cause he was worry about her , and maybe he though if he will work in really place where he has to face people it maybe be only this place where he have someone who he care about and give him the power to face people again 

maybe not at all of that , but i think we going to see more about SY falling in love story 

12 hours ago, denaciously said:

@bajing wow you wrote it well, for me I really like her when she said "It may be just a simple question for the people who ask, but it'll be painful for the person who needs to answer it every time" because that's so trueee, people often ask something that makes other uncomfortable, it's when I wanted to befriend with HYR in real life :D

Also she isn't that bad at work after getting the praised from YSK, like she was the one who offered to find the husband and asked the wife to get treatment, she helped the passengers instead of just waiting, she offered LSY to work together for his punishment, and she also did her punishment. The problems are she tends to work with her heart and her clumsiness, actually it really helps when someone works with their heart especially related to the customer, but sometimes it can go wrong when the situation doesn't support.

And I also like how she enthusiastically answered the woman on the bus about her job, if it were me I'd answer it briefly lol.

If I was LSY, after having fallen in love in 3 seconds, knowing her true nature doesn't make me lost the interest. It's actually more realistic when he has liked her for long time if we get this fast progress, otherwise it's reasonable if people thought LSY might need some more time to really like her.

she doing well she just need some understanding since she not the normal woker you will have 

SY maybe fall for her when he saw her , maybe the three seconds was when he saw her pictures  to years ago , but that was liking , admiring , the love come when she was more then he ever wished in any  human being not just her , we saw that even when he was in love and was already caring for he , he didn't just saw her right all the time , he did see her wrong doing and was harsh on her in the start'  letting her facing her weakness too even when he didn't want to hurt her he was just seeing things right and in logic way ,

that what SY is , but even thought all his thought about her in logic side he did keep falling in love with her since even her weakness wasn't something he hated on her, he was proud of her standing over and over and facing everything , he loved how she deal with her weakness in the end and had the courage to change herself , 

SY did fall over and over for yr it wasn't just once , he hear about her before meeting her ,  he was connected to her through her father , he meet her and fall for her at first sight, he keep looking at her from afar and liking her more , he get close to her and she force him to fall in love more, she was the one who give him the courage to say his feeling since  the way she treat him was more than he can just hide or deny his feeling anymore

YR doing just fine , she learning and holding on just as she should , she start to grow and shine and they start to see her good and strong point too , about her feeling she going to grow to like him fast too , i cant wait to see this two this week 

14 hours ago, triplem said:

But what’s interesting was that she could not believe a guy as smart & capable like SY  would like a “nobody “ like her , and  how they both view themselves. He sees himself as a “freak” due to his condition, she thinks highly of him. She thinks she’s not worthy of someone’s love but he fell for her in 3seconds. Ahhhh  how romantic were those lines. 

sorry for cutting your post  i like it all but i really have to write about this point 

you right i think it the most intersting point in all the drama , is about how people view themself and other different from what other may think about , that what human being are , just like YR said " i guess you can't judge person from outside" 

sy is the proof of it , look how everyone view him from being elite , smart, handsome, have future , get whatever he want , cold , cool and treat people from above ........ but the reailty is so differnet he someone who suffered a lot , worked more harder than everyone can , he has fear from people and he don't see himself as perfect and his bigger dream to live as a normal human being since he have problem thinking that he a normal one even as you said he has the freak thinking problem

YR everyone see her not good, she come from no name collage ,, she can't do things right, she  can't control herself , she weak and trouble maker , and even YR view herself in lower level in social too , but  to SY and even her friend it different , she bright , nice, good hearted , she  has strong will who never give up , she care so much for other, she the source of courage to them , she different she not like other who view things with standard social rules , she warm and lovely , she a star , a bright start in this dark world

so yeh the way people see it different , YR may can't understand why SY would love her and he can't even be more thankful for the fact she even here in his daily life even if she don't love him back , BUT Yr start to understand now , after seeing his paper and know he has this high level disability  , even if she don't know everything yet , we can see that she was affect by it to understand that she really don't know what this person is and she cant just judge him or his feeling that easly 

2 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

My Father - on the other hand - was on duty when a big accident happen - and I know too - how long minutes could have been - until he called and told us he is fine.

An AIrport is for me a very special place. So of course - this Drama has more magic maybe for me than just the story.

Glad that your father was okay!  The story about YR waiting for her mom's plane must have tugged at your heart because you know what it feels like to wait.

And thanks for your airport story.  It sounds like you had a lot of fun.  :)  

New stills things  getting more interesting 

20181022_1540166121_97180100_1.jpg 

Is that a silent  war  flag, it like a friend greetings his friend  boyfriend so are they start dating and the war of love start 

Wow  his eyes looking at them  in the photo I feel bad for him  it a really broken heart eyes 

Source

The article Said something about  Sy  abs yr  enjoyed walking date in their  way to work ( they start going to work together even after she moved to her new apartment!!!)

Okay her friend  saw them and was shocked  it take him  some moments before greeting  them properly 

I don't understand  all or It  right so forgive  me but from what I understand  it talking about triangular love line that starting from that scene , moreover it talking about a really conflicts starting , look like he going to come between sy and yr  in strong way ( hate to think I am going to hate him so I wish  he will fight in fair way to keep me love him) 

43 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

My poor baby Go Eun Sub:tears: Drama is delayed this evening because baseball 

what !!!!! what delay i didn't see that are you sure?? 

no way we get so much stills early this week for this no way 

someone give me answer?

no i read the full article it going to be air today at the same time , thank god

it new news so it right no worry 

24 minutes ago, nona88 said:

someone give me answer?

no i read the full article it going to be air today at the same time , thank god

I read on Naver but I don't know completely

okay i hate love fight but to be honest i cant wait for SY to meet YR friend , not from like to see them fight over her 

but for some reason i wanted this two to meet , SY has no idea about him 

myabe the reason i wanted them to meet cause they both liked YR and vaule her , maybe a feeling they can get along 

AHHHHHHHHHHH :(  

I guess we will have to wait much longer for MYSTIC WORLD (The song in English) to be released... Expected in November

Where Stars Land has officially revealed the OST lineup for October:

On October 23th - OST 3: Resemble (닮아가 ) by Jung Joonil (정준일)

On October 30th - OST 4: 'I'm OK (괜찮다고 ) by 1415 duo

COMING SOON....   Mystic World......  November?

2018102301001866100144911.jpg

16 minutes ago, marykarmelina said:

I guess we will have to wait much longer for MYSTIC WORLD (The song in English) to be released... Expected in November

ah too bad! I guess they need some more heart fluttering scenes to release it with the music video :D but I also like the song in the epilogue and the confession I hope it can at least lessen my longing to listen mystic world

Chae Soo Bin Gets In Awkward Encounter With Lee Je Hoon And Rowoon In “Where Stars Land”

Chae Soo Bin Gets In Awkward Encounter With Lee Je Hoon And Rowoon In âWhere Stars Landâ

A love triangle is building up in “Where Stars Land”!

The SBS drama is about the everyday lives of employees at Incheon Airport and stars Chae Soo Bin as hard-working employee Han Yeo Reum, Lee Je Hoon as the mysterious Lee Soo Yeon, and SF9’s Rowoon as operational team employee Go Eun Seob.

On October 22, “Where Stars Land” previewed an interesting encounter between the three characters.

In the stills, romantic vibes seem to brewing as Han Yeo Reum and Lee Soo Yeon walk to work together in the beautiful fall weather. However, Go Eun Seob suddenly makes a surprise appearance and greets them joyfully, offering a handshake to Lee Soo Yeon. There is noticeable tension as the two characters seem to be competing for Han Yeo Reum’s heart. 

Chae-Soo-Bin-Lee-Je-Hoon-Rowoon.jpg

The production staff commented, “The three actors will have explosive synergy beyond expectations. Especially with this scene as the starting point, conflict between Lee Soo Yeon and Go Eun Seob will begin, bringing in new tension. Please look out for how the unpredictable love triangle will unfold.”

This encounter between the three characters will be revealed on October 22 at 10 p.m. KST.

2 hours ago, marykarmelina said:

•  OHHH :( Too bad we'll have to wait a little longer. But I think we'll like the OST part 3 & 4 as well. I think one of the songs there is the one played when LSY confessed.:wub: It's also a great song. Can't wait to play it on my spotify playlist. :D I've been listening to OST Part 1 and 2 on repeat. I need a new song this week.hahaha 

9 hours ago, nona88 said:

someone give me answer?

Its on right tonight? Ive been waiting like a woman waiting for her man coming from the war.... 

Archived