[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

Hi everyone 

I am still thinking that sy know yr  from the past before or after he saved her for the first time 

BECAUSE from the first time they meet under the run and in work he was in shock like " why she is here" , so I thought it about known her father or did he also know her alone without known that her father was the man who helped and saved him?? 

In the last episode too , when she said what limt can stop a daughter from meeting her father, he was shaking by this words so it make me things he really know her father 

It still episode 4 and I feel I am so deep in the story so many happen in first two week , I hope it will not be another tragic  fate like he has some guilt  on her father matter 

Another things  that make me worry the car accident where sy saved yr  for the first time, did that was normal accident??? The car looked like it was thrown like a basketball !!! 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I think to much about that drama and I love it to much.

We all know how much KDrama World loves it to give us tragic backstories and how often the OTP met in the past already.

So when the Brothers had there meal and someone told them they get a free extra I was like - this can´t be the same restaurant or? I tried to listen well to the voice but I got confused. I often ask myself - when I watch a Drama and look for all details - if the writer really ment it all like that or if he or she could have great fun to read all our theories. But I know something more - its sometimes very strange how details can fit together when you write and only later a little scene from the start can become more meaningful.

This female hero really is a magnet for trouble. I wonder what will happen to her stuff. She started to understand that she don´t have to say I am sorry all the time - but she still has not the guts to speak back to someone like her landlady. Really - when she paid until the last day... I wonder if we will have a real villian in that story.

Monday come faster... i need to watch more.

I just caught up with all episodes. Honestly, it was quite hard to get through the first two episodes. But I like the leads and am always intrigued by the happening in airports, a big one at that.

The first two episodes contained stuff that just made me shake my head... I mean it's just unbelievable inefficient way of dealing with those stuff, esp. the smashing of self-check-in machines. Such a big crowd already watching and not yet a single security officer came to site yet?? But from ep.3 onward, things got better, also because there are more backstories of the personnel we were introduced to in the first week. Ep.4 of course tops all the other incidents with the Filipino couple story. I can't wait for next episode as it is also going to be very personal for HYR since her mother is on that plane.

I really love CSB styling in this series, btw. She looks so pretty... I'm curious about the brothers' relationship, and I hope we get to see more of LDG's character in action soon because so far he's been so in the background for too long that he is soon becoming uninteresting. I'm actually becoming more interested to see the Airport Security Manager's character, lol... O, and the guy playing HYR's best friend, he's cute, but I shouldn't have SLS because the chemistry between OTP is strong enough...

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I just caught up with all episodes. Honestly, it was quite hard to get through the first two episodes. But I like the leads and am always intrigued by the happening in airports, a big one at that.

The first two episodes contained stuff that just made me shake my head... I mean it's just unbelievable inefficient way of dealing with those stuff, esp. the smashing of self-check-in machines. Such a big crowd already watching and not yet a single security officer came to site yet?? But from ep.3 onward, things got better, also because there are more backstories of the personnel we were introduced to in the first week. Ep.4 of course tops all the other incidents with the Filipino couple story. I can't wait for next episode as it is also going to be very personal for HYR since her mother is on that plane.

I really love CSB styling in this series, btw. She looks so pretty... I'm curious about the brothers' relationship, and I hope we get to see more of LDG's character in action soon because so far he's been so in the background for too long that he is soon becoming uninteresting. I'm actually becoming more interested to see the Airport Security Manager's character, lol... O, and the guy playing HYR's best friend, he's cute, but I shouldn't have SLS because the chemistry between OTP is strong enough...

Glad  you catch it , it really amazing so far , so many things happened in only  4 episodes, they build nice start for many characters this drama  going to be more amazing if they give enough to space  to each characters to show background and changing like the security  people and others, that will be worthy  a 20 episodes long  to watch 

And sure I am so into the OTP chemistry, they perfect I can't wait for their scenes; sad for the cute and nice friend  I start to like him but he has no chance here to support him , sy  character stole  the show from the start. 

Finally, I get out of my shell after becoming a long time silent reader, because I just can't resist this OTP. Since I saw this on instagram I've already felt their overflowing chemistry

and nooow I just saw this pic and I got butterflies all over my stomach. I don't know is it for today's episode?

2018101601001185000093581.jpg

YAY ! THANKS GOD IT'S MONDAY !

i can't wait for new episode and my OTP relationship getting more deep and deeper~

am i the only who think Yeorum's friend, Eun Sub reminds me of Junho 2PM ? They could pass as a sibling :D:sweatingbullets:

Our hottie Soo Yeoniiieeeee, i can't wait for him falling hard over Yeorum and yes, he will have a privilege to meet his future mother in law after the accident.

Hope everything goes well <3

4 hours ago, denaciously said:

and nooow I just saw this pic and I got butterflies all over my stomach. I don't know is it for today's episode?

Thanks for sharing it :heart: do you want more butterflies?? it talk about sy important turning point in love line and feeling, about a 10 cm distance between Sy  and two while standing under the rain and having eyes connect( feeling moving ) , about some sort  of date  

You want more ?? The whole news taking about new start  for the romance line :love: have fun with butterflies they  already  all over my body and my place singing and dancing :joy:

15 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Me too, I've just caught up with the episodes... this drama was recommended by friends. I had the same reaction, I did find HYR's victim mentality a bit annoying. Moreover, the fact that she showed disrespect to SY, although her superior, did bother me. Nevertheless, I got hooked up because of SY.

So SY got hurt because of his step-brother and the latter never attempted to discover what happened to him after the accident. The scene in the elevator was really upsetting... SIW thought that everything was fine as he saw SY walking so freely. In his head... well the accident was no big deal. That's why he could say that he was happy to see him after a long time because he thought that he shouldn't feel guilty. However, it was painful for SY for two reasons:

- the stepbrother showed no remorse and didn't even apologize

- he said that SY had no problem after the accident and had it easy.

Honestly, I have the impression that the team manager Yang Seo Koon is married to Seo In Woo because she is so close to SY. Notice that SY hides behind her and only talks and listens to her... until he met HYR. She also knows where he lives. This would explain the distance between her and SIW because she resents him for causing the accident to SY and never showed any care for him.  

@USAFarmgirl @moodypie 

1 hour ago, samecut123 said:

I can't wait for this scene! :wub: I think this is in tonight's episode? :D

Me too , thanks for  sharing all the pretty  stills :love:

I think it in  today eps too as far as I read it belong to  today eps ( hoping so since that mean more in tomorrow ep  too )

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Me too, I've just caught up with the episodes... this drama was recommended by friends. I had the same reaction, I did find HYR's victim mentality a bit annoying. Moreover, the fact that she showed disrespect to SY, although her superior, did bother me. Nevertheless, I got hooked up because of SY

don't worry we all  felt  the same in the start, yr  but we get to understand from were all that strange and wrong  behaviour coming , as we saw that all she need was a place to make her feeling that she belong too for her to change, after the shock of how her dream workplace that she work 3 years to get to it , how this place give her the cold treatment and abounded her when she didn't do anything wrong but protect  herself, after that I can understand from were her deny to her problems, untrusting her boss and coworker and trying  hard and in wrong way to survive and win favor  of everyone, I don't say she was right , no she was totally wrong but that didn't come from nothing or from arrogant and stupid personality , since we show how even if she make mistakes now it not the same like before since she trust sy  and her boss.

Sy was build perfect from the start, we love him, but he also has issues and we will find this going up latter when he have  to face people more 

He the same like yr  lost trust in people, the different  he choice to live perfect without anyone noticing  him, away from other , but yr  still want to be around people and prove herself, the way sy treatment yr  is different but sure he not the same for other people no matter how warm he is , he lived years  acting as he not here.

SY got hurt because of his step-brother and the latter never attempted to discover what happened to him after the accident. The scene in the elevator was really upsetting... SIW thought that everything was fine as he saw SY walking so freely. In his head... well the accident was no big deal. That's why he could say that he was happy to see him after a long time because he thought that he shouldn't feel guilty. However, it was painful for SY for two reasons:

- the stepbrother showed no remorse and didn't even apologize

- he said that SY had no problem after the accident and had it easy

Yeh that was harsh really , but I think I am not going to get angry from the brother yet since we saw only sy  side of the story we know nothing about what happen  before and after and even on the accident itself 

But maybe I am going to start going angry after today ep if he step so much in sy  wound 

Honestly, I have the impression that the team manager Yang Seo Koon is married to Seo In Woo because she is so close to SY. Notice that SY hides behind her and only talks and listens to her... until he met HYR. She also knows where he lives. This would explain the distance between her and SIW because she resents him for causing the accident to SY and never showed any care for him.  

@USAFarmgirl @moodypie 

Yeh can you imaging,  it will be the the shocking one , did that give you the feeling of "reply me  series " who the husband of yang seo  we have a short list after 4 eps

1. Siw 

2.chief if security 

3. The old Boss  of yr  ( transport team leader) 

4. The boss that bring them to t2( the one that yang  seo hate the most )

5. No , it someone outside the airport 

:joy: honesty it maybe be true that it not affair  but chief security worry after her husband  who left her back( siw) , or it maybe he did just do something to her or in front of here was bad and she was digging his background and found about  sy   not related  to her husband issue ( I hope it not going to be that at some point she wanted to  use sy  against Siw)

Lee Je Hoon And Chae Soo Bin’s Relationship Takes A New Turn In “Where Stars Land”

by K. Lew

Lee-Je-Hoon-Chae-Soo-Bin-3.jpg

Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin will share a romantic moment together in the rain on the upcoming episode of “Where Stars Land.”

“Where Stars Land” is about the romance, chaos, and lives of employees at Incheon International Airport. Lee Je Hoon plays elite new employee Lee Soo Yeon who harbors a secret, while Chae Soo Bin takes on the role of Han Yeo Reum, a hard-working first-year employee.

The two work together in the passenger service team, and as they tackle various cases and incidents together, they have grown to have a special relationship. Previously, Lee Soo Yeon turned in his letter of resignation as he was afraid of his identity being revealed. When asked why he had changed his mind about his resignation, he honestly replied, “It’s because of a woman.” Han Yeo Reum asked for Lee Soo Yeon’s advice and took on the Congressman’s daughter who was fond of abusing her power.

In newly released photos, Lee Je Hoon sweetly offers his umbrella to Chae Soo Bin, who in turn shields him from the rain. The two gaze deeply into each other’s eyes. The moment signifies a new turn in their relationship as they meet outside the airport, where much of their relationship was built. The spot is notably also where their characters met in the first scene of the first episode when Han Yeo Reum’s necklace got caught on Lee Soo Yeon’s arm. The scene mirrors that moment as it is also raining, and they shared an umbrella then, as well.

The two wrapped themselves in coats and blankets in the chilly autumn weather but perfectly immersed and pulled off the scene when the director yelled, “Shoot.” After shooting ended, they warmed the filming site with their satisfied smiles.

A source from the production staff stated, “The October 15 episode will be a definite turning point in Lee Soo Yeon and Han Yeo Reum’s relationship. Please look forward to this week’s episodes, which will add some magic to the fairy tale-like human melodrama.”

“Where Stars Land” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. KST.

Source

More 5 hours  I cant wait with all the stills and news :heart: I hope we know more about yr  family history if her father a life or not , and more important did she lived outside korea with her mother for a while!! That can explain so much of her personality 

I am waiting for sy  backstory  too so much not known about how he come so far from that day , but I am not asking so much since we still in the third  week only, but with yr  mother here I  an hope for some information on yr 

Archived