[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

56 minutes ago, nona88 said:
  • the most important fact sy falling for yr  already :heart: he come  back i guess cause she will move with them, he wanted  a chance to get to know her more, he aware  that she special to him now  , it not like he in deny mood or something  like that, he asks for her directly now, I like how yang Seo Goon noticing  that and he not exactly hidden  in front  of her his  interesting in yr, I guess  she close to him to show her  his feeling

I think that SY is at the beginning stages of falling for YR. I think that she interests him, but also, she makes him forget his own problems. Plus, even though he is not looking for it, her thanks means a lot to him. Also, YR makes him feel better about himself and since she is such a hot mess, he worries about her. She clearly needs help and someone to give her a guiding hand...like her compass she had in the first episode. But I like all of the little things that happen in the show that show the world trying to push them together. The compass attaching to his arm, the little drone sweeper pushing them together, her tripping and bumping into things when he is around and having to catch her...etc.

As for the brother, at first I thought he may feel bad about what happened in the past...but I got an impression with this episode that he is actually upset that SY is ok....do we have a possible evil villain here? 

**UPDATE**

Ok, I just reviewed what is shown about the accident in episode 3 and InWoo is not 100% innocent... the crash happened because the car/van was racing backwards and hit SY. Also, the fact that InWoo had no idea what happened to SY suggests that he did a hit and run....I could be wrong...but just what I noticed.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, guinearoyal said:

I think that SY is at the beginning stages of falling for YR. I think that she interests him, but also, she makes him forget his own problems. Plus, even though he is not looking for it, her thanks means a lot to him. Also, YR makes him feel better about himself and since she is such a hot mess, he worries about her. She clearly needs help and someone to give her a guiding hand...like her compass she had in the first episode. But I like all of the little things that happen in the show that show the world trying to push them together. The compass attaching to his arm, the little drone sweeper pushing them together, her tripping and bumping into things when he is around and having to catch her...etc.

As for the brother, at first I thought he may feel bad about what happened in the past...but I got an impression with this episode that he is actually upset that SY is ok....do we have a possible evil villain here? 

I don't know if he a really brother maybe old friend  but yes at first his tearful  eyes trick me that he maybe really care for sy  but  after I watch  it again the next scene was with upset face and angry eyes like " why he had to come mess with my life"

I don't know if he evil or not but for know I am going to think he has some fault and guilt  about what happened to sy in the past.

I like how you explain  sy  feeling  you right about everything you said. I think this love going to grow fast ( that make me afraid of a big sadness coming  later) 

But I will be positive  for now, I guess today we going to see the coffee  scene where sy  nervous just cause yr  touching his hand :relaxed:

Ha...now I start to like YR..hehehe..thank you Kdrama people!! I was about to leave the show in the first 15 minutes when she was kind of "&%^ing" about her ex boss etc......at least her character as stubborn, reckless, nosy, self-pitied self did not prolong. My instinct was right. It has to take another bad, slapped-worthy, arrogant lady to make YR's character outstanding. Three parts of today's episode helps her character actually (apart from SY's help, of course)

1. The fact that she did not rat out the security girl was so praised worthy of her. I was proud of her immediately at that point. My reason was, for me I agree with her ,knowing who the girl is not important. The real issue is that they did not do anything wrong. So, she did right by not ratting the other girl out. Instead she faced on the issue by herself and stand for herself without getting anyone else into trouble. That took courage. And now, she earns two new friends (whom I believe will always back her after this if there are anymore unwarranted troubles).

2. She finally listened to SY! That is another hugged-worthy moment. I felt like at the point when she asked that arrogant passenger to apologise to her, in a calm manner and not with her tantrum self was the best of her character. At this point again, I began to love her character and agree with some of you, she is growing!. So, I hope from this point onwards, she will stick to this. Or at least, she will stick around SY for guidance.

3. The fact that we now know she had to work in the airport because of her dad. Now, we have the back story that makes her character more understandable. I mean, previously, I was questioning on why she need to work at the airport so badly when she is bad at her work..hehehe..

Some additional points:

1. I like when her best friend told her off when she asked for praised. She did not realise that some of the troubles she caused were her mistakes. But when he told her to accept the fact that it was her mistakes, and she listened to him, that somehow made me want to see how her character grows. I guess, at that point, there must be some likeable values of her for him to stick as her best friend despite his remark. And this was further supported by all the scenes I've mentioned above.

2. As for the accident, I think SY was chasing LDG after LDG met SY's mom. Something might has happened beforehand for him to chase LDG. And then the accident happen. Instead of helping SY, LDG ran off, hoping SY would not survive since he thinks SY witnessed something beforehand. Btw, I did not know SY was LDG's brother like some of you claimed. Was there any info about that in the earlier summary or synopsis? I guessed I might missed it. Anyway, if LDG is his brother for real, I guessed LDG might be the son from first marriage and probably he went to see SY's mom (who is the second wife/ mistress) to confront her or something and something bad happen..this is just my guess..hehehe..I might be wrong..But it is obvious now that LDG has something to do with the accident and the robotic arm

Ok..now I will still stick to this show...hehehe

no preview for episode 4 ? gosh, this is an agony to watch on going drama. I should have not watched it T____________T

but the magnet is too real since this drama brought my weakness in aviation. 

2 hours ago, nona88 said:

Some facts 

• Yang Seo Goon is a married from the talk in yesterday episode women at least in a legal document, nobody seemed to know that she did really marry in the end but they know she was going to , i can guess that besides people who involved in think others don't know , the question who her husband? What happened? For  now, they hint  for the security  chief but maybe they just playing with  us

Yes, she said she is a married woman in paper and i am curious about it. Her reaction every time the security chief around her is pretty noticeable. She seems uncomfortable around him and yes, they use banmal when they talk 

The most funny part was the fact that almost half  robot man is afraid  and running innocently from the dust cleaning robot like three  years old child :joy:

Now let the fun out we have serious mystery here to solve, what the really ID of the dust robot ? He guilty  or innocent?? 

ChiefOnlyAmphiuma-small.gif  first choice, he innocent, it not his fault it sy  hand or leg draw  him like magnetic device and affect his work :dissapointed_relieved:poor him 

Second choice , guilty he actually has a secret  ID  as cupid so all what he does was part of his plan to bring this couple together :heart: our hero 

Er isn't the SIW guy his stepbrother?

Anyway I laughed that a pub owner is a prosthetic expert. He has a lupe you know. These Kdrama writers. Makes me laugh all the time.

Either way the team leader must be a personal friend to know about his arm. And also a human bite is dirty infected bite and needs oral antibiotics.

Ok my observations. Back to real life.

I am happy - I love the Drama and I found something to think about... lingers in my mind...

Thanks a lot @marykarmelina for sharing the character information. For me the most importend part ist that...

43450089_1138420286309908_67080490672948

So we know from this that IW and SY are stepbrothers - not related by blood.

And there is another picture - thank you @nona88

0000234104_001_20181008144606071.jpg?typ

So let me make a wild guess... it looks for me like SY tried to rescue his big brother - who thanks to his illegal buisness got in serious trouble. He was hit and his hands are bounded. I saw it wrong before - it looked for me like SY was behind him - but sorry - my mistake.

After that accident for me - it is importend to find out if IW was not able to help his new brother - or if he run away from the scene.

As it seems - his past was well hidden and he could live a fine life. What makes me hate him... not knowing how SY was able to recover tells us a lot.

So what happen to SY? He really lost a lot - and I fear the marriage from his mother was ruined too. The mother might have left the family. Mrs. Yang said SY will met the person he is curious about - so I guess he always wanted to know what happend with his "big brother". Maybe he was happy to get a big brother but IW was not.

I loved the last Episode. I love that YR don´t ask SY about his past and that she is someone who will not tell secrets about anybody. I really don´t like the femals Security - but at least she came running after she found out about the mess she created. I loved that it was SY in the end who wantd to know from YR why she don´t ask and I am sure it was the first time he told anyone about his accident without getting asked. His life was so full of pain on many levels and I fear even after "recovering" to deal with his new abilitys has got him in trouble (or others) a few times. Wishing to live a life where he can dissapear at anytime is sad. I wonder if he sees himself as a monster (sort of) or others treated him like that. Can´t wait to see the real loveline.

Oh and one more - I love Dusty! Thats how I call the cleaining robot. He is on a mission right... The moment SY was near to YR he was fine and just left his new found friend alone. :D And I love SY very cute reaction about Dusty too... so confused but so cute.

4 hours ago, ruzikie said:

source : sport chosun

new still for episode 7-8

There's a preview for episode 7-8 and In Woo and Soo Yeon finally meet each other in elevator. 

Thanks for sharing the stills I go to check the news about the new still it was written that sy  secret was fully revealed :hushed: what ?? They didnt say if it was revealed to everyone  or to just someone, I hope it just for  yr  they moving so fast even if she the only one to find out! How about if it everyone!!! it will be  light fast :no_mouth:

I hope I don't misunderstanding what was written 

@supergal99 thanks for sharing the preview  I think it really danger and his secret  in danger to  be revealed as I read ( no killing ending to wait for next week please) 

And  thanks for the bts  he cute

@Mau_Cherry and @marykarmelina thanks for sharing information  I remember  I read character  summaries in viki back then  and didn't see something about the brother things  so or  I missed  it or it was updated after that, so they brother , he get in that accident  cause of him and he run away from it , he sure  didn't  tell the true he couldn't  get where he now if he has something like that in his record he also was going to spend time in jail  too , so did he just left him there, or while  sy  was not awake he  did some lies to hide his crime ?? I don't know what it is , but he don't even know he recover, he didn't know his face after grown up so that say he totally abounded  him back than  ( maybe just pay money ) 

I hope sy not the Nobel idiot  who still care and love that kind of brother and want to help him cause man like that can use him more  than anyone 

They meet 12 after  years than poor sy  he has to go through all that only when he was 17 years old, that most being so painful :heartbreak:

23 minutes ago, nona88 said:

@supergal99

@Mau_Cherry and @marykarmelina thanks for sharing information  I remember  I read character  summaries in viki back then  and didn't see something about the brother things  so or  I missed  it or it was updated after that, so they brother , he get in that accident  cause of him and he run away from it , he sure  didn't  tell the true he couldn't  get where he now if he has something like that in his record he also was going to spend time in jail  too , so did he just left him there, or while  sy  was not awake  get did some lies to hide his crime ?? I don't know what it is , but he don't even know he recover, he didn't know his face after grown up so that say he totally abounded  him back than  ( maybe just pay money ) 

I hope sy not the Nobel idiot  who still care and love that kind of brother and want to help him cause man like that can use him more  than anyone 

They meet 12 years ago than poor sy  he has to go through all that only when he was 17 years old, that most being so painful :heartbreak:

It was written SY was 13 when they met - so when the accident happen when he was 17 (i need to rewatch - where did we get this information?) that would mean the "brothers" lived together for years.

My big question is - who is Mrs. Yang? It kinda feels like she is family for SY - big sister or an aunt... She must know him since long and if her discribtion is right and she sees IW as the most selfish guy ever - she might know too - that he is the reason for everthing what happend to SY - and he don´t even seems to care.

54 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

It was written SY was 13 when they met - so when the accident happen when he was 17 (i need to rewatch - where did we get this information?) that would mean the "brothers" lived together for years.

My big question is - who is Mrs. Yang? It kinda feels like she is family for SY - big sister or an aunt... She must know him since long and if her discribtion is right and she sees IW as the most selfish guy ever - she might know too - that he is the reason for everthing what happend to SY - and he don´t even seems to care.

Sy now 29 years old 

It was written in your  post that they meet  again after 12 years that mean, 12 years ago the accident  happened when sy was 17 

And sy  said before the accident  happened when he was in high school and from the flashback  that a high school boy not a 13 year old kid 

So they did live like brother for 4 year at least  that why he check  him cause he know he look like his step brother 

And  Yeh how yang   come to the picture I am so want to know now she so interesting now 

She maybe was behind  making sy meeting his brother again and meeting yr 

[Fox Bride Star] Eps 5 & 6 Lee Je Hoon's powerful arm turns out to be a prosthetic

Ratings: 6.7%  /  9.1%

bride.png

Article: Naver 'Fox Bride Star' Lee Je Hoon reveals his secret to his powerful arm.. 

1. [+184,-10]
Both Lee Je Hoon and Lee Dong Geun seem to have a story. I'm curious. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lee Je Hoon's eyes are so sad.  There must be something. Today's episode was especially fun. ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+138,-8]
Even if there's an annoying character in the drama, there isn't an absolute villain in this one. These days, I really like these types. 

3. [+118,-17]
The female lead character is frustrating.. but now it has exploded. Lee Je Hoon has pulled the trigger. From now on, I think I'm going to like the female lead character.. Both Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin have good acting. Good, good. <--- i agreed with this comment :smirk:

4. [+74,-5]
Wow, so it was a prosthetic hand. By the way, what exactly is his relationship with Lee Dong Geun? They are not going to be step brothers right... Anyway, I'm curious. 

5. [+58,-5]
Lee Je Hoon is so, so cute. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+21,-0]
But is there really a beer shop at Incheon Airport, Terminal 2?? If you go there at night and watch the plane taking off and all, the atmosphere would be fantastic... I've never been to Terminal 2. ㅠㅠ

7. [+25,-5]
Dust, dust... and breaking the water purifier were the most interesting parts today. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, is it real that they didn't air the preview? 

8. [+16,-1]
Soo Yeon at the water purifier scene was cute. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Spoiler

fox.png

Article: Naver 'Fox Bride Star' The secret behind Lee Je Hoon's arm.. is related to Lee Dong Geun 

1. [+468,-15]
I really like Lee Je Hoon's eyes... Sad, anger, and touching... And the way he treats the female lead well silently... 

2. [+246,-7]
Dust robot, so cute. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+135,-8]
Really fun. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The water purifier scene, Lee Je Hoon is so cute. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+100,-9]
The story is unravelling itself one by one. It's fun. 

5. [+88,-12]
It's slowly getting more interesting!!! 

6. [+52,-2]
I didn't realize how much time had passed... when Lee Je Hoon was fixing the water purifier and recorded it, it was so funny. And when the team leader asks him if he has fixed it properly, he replied yes. But it fell apart into pieces with just a tap. 

7. [+40,-2]
Lee Je Hoon really came out handsome in the drama. I think this is the best after Architecture 101 in terms of his looks. 

cr

He said he staying cause yr, he said he didn't want to live or have any reason to live any longer( I think he tried to kill himself  in the past)  , don't want involved with any thing or anyone but someone catch him " I didn't understand catch his heart or catch  his interesting" 

Anyway he said he staying  in t2  cause of her , and in bus he was admiring her sleepy face 

OMG I know he in love already  but he so aware of it more than I thought 

17 minutes ago, nona88 said:

Just why it has to be him 

Reveal hidden contents

The one who saw sy  hands is iw why him out of all people, don't let him harm  or use him just at least make him feel guilty about little for sy 

I second this! Why him???

If he really tries to harm our hero he should not forget that he can be harmed too - and who is to blame.

WOW - I am stunned... I kinda knew they will give us the plane on fire - but so soon - I never expected that. And with Mother on board. Oh dear...

Today was great - I so loved it. The heart won over the rules.

(I missed Dusty. ;))

11 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I second this! Why him???

If he really tries to harm our hero he should not forget that he can be harmed too - and who is to blame.

WOW - I am stunned... I kinda knew they will give us the plane on fire - but so soon - I never expected that. And with Mother on board. Oh dear...

Today was great - I so loved it. The heart won over the rules.

(I missed Dusty. ;))

I think I missed  something my screen stopped  but did I saw  yr  father stopping sy  from killing himself  back than or I saw wrong before my streem stop ??? 

I know that sy know her from before he so much caring and remember her as fast as he saw her??? Did he know her father??? 

Don't worry about Dusty  next week fire, a lot of people if they survived  will be dirty  a real mess and dust  so Dusty  has to come to clean the floor :joy:

I think sy was a bit  jealous  seeing her smiling at text, next her mother in danger yr  in bad situation and sy and her friend  will be there so who going to win the chance to comfort her more?? 

At least one think more acting from both  man we going to see in this situation, sy power and her friend in control  tower 

Okay big things I think it was really yr  father who saved him I just think  I know that actor back, he was the one  who saved him and maybe give him hope and spirit to fight again that what he means someone  catch  me ( he really catch him) 

I know now that his feeling for yr is love not any other feeling no matter what his connection to her father , he was obvious about his feeling this episode 

But the  question  did he know that who she is and who her father ?? Or it all fate again  without him even known!!!

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

OH MY !!!  Look at the way he watches her sleep. He's completely smitten :love:

O..kay.. mmm.. one moment i thought he will 'poke' her back to her seat... heeee:tounge_xd:

xvyHhfJ.jpg

yTNdkhs.jpg

Omo...The preview so intense again?

Cto

Archived