[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

6 hours ago, ara8 said:

Hi chingus, this is my first time. Okay, it has been a long time since I was really watching and following a korean drama.

Lately, i just watch some clips for a few dramas because they didnt really interesting for me.

But this drama, in my opinion its very good. I find it really interesting in each episodes. i like how the story going on so far.

it is my first drama for lee je hoon and im very happy to know this guy.

cant wait for next week episodes...

Welcome  here I hope enjoy it , it getting batter every episodes 

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

SY and YR...This is a warm love story.

He smiles more and more. I like it. :wub:

The security otp make me laugh.

Its clear who is the boss. :D 

DG...so handsome.

Eun Sub..so sweet.

Yes is there anything or anyone I don't like or can't watch his scene?? No there no one like this 

I love the writer who make every  character  is interested and I like the great  pd  enough give every character  her own shindig scene 

I just love everything I hope it keep like this it has the stronger starts 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone 

I have question  the fact that sy  can feel other things in his hand but can't feel pain is that mean it maybe become a psychology problem more than he lost it for good ??  

I saw it before some people after going through so much pain their  mind protect himself  by breaking the feeling of pain, it not easy problem  to cure and it also damage the nerves work for really as a real body injury 

but it mean he may has over the years and treatment or some mental help from people around him to have his pain sense 

And another question  where yr  going to stay the next 3 days? I don't think they make that problem without hidden plan for next week:smirk: or why it not hard to find a hotel close to the airport area or is that the problem that the hotels  are away for her wake up every day and get in time to work?? 

16 hours ago, triplem said:

If anyone has seen Are You Human Too , the robots can communicate. Dusty probably sense that LSY was cyborg . 

Uh oh... meonji is confused hahaaa....:blink:

ApVf3UI.jpg

o..kay... ship ship these 2 pairs...heeee:tounge_wink:

NczIEvu.jpg

:blush:ok chill... spotted some pics update at official website:

http://m.programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/wherestarsland/

Today is here until ... Soo Yeon greets me ~ I'll meet you on Monday!

Authorhomjigi
Posted onOctober 20, 2010 15:49|Hits287|
Small lettersareLarge lettersthe
Attached Images

I was wondering when SY hands make things stick to it (magnetic), were also caused by his feelings, especially towards YR.

And for the Philippines couple case or any other cases that involves family members who got separated because this kind of stuffs, letting them meet like that or even just by a video call, it will means so much for them.

And, the ahjumma from TBM is here. What a surprise that YR is her daughter too. If Kim Bon and Soo Yeon can work together, that would be super DAEBAK.

I must admit that I am rather worried about SY's arm after being stabbed in the last episode. I mean, that was not a trivial wound. And seems like there was abit of blood again. His arm keeps getting injured getting involved with YR, plus so many people are starting to see that he is much different from a normal person. I hope that they show us more about SY's back story and what exactly is his support device that he uses. 

Okay, truth to be said I'm only watching this drama because of Kim Ji Soo. But it'd be a lie if I say that the drama isn't hooking me up!

I just wish that the writer could give us more of Kim Ji Soo's (Yang Soe Koon's) story, like she's this very gorgeous and mysterious woman, yet nothing even about her is revealed. And it'd be a GREAT thing if they could give her some love line too! Korean drama should learn how to give each of their character a fair portion of story and room to develop. It's time.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMpfnnoxQipbq_eBbResGejay-falcon-lauren-young-where-stars-lan

When the stories that surround this OTP are this moving and down right emotional this early then you know it's a WIN WIN already!

Even the tin man without a heart would have cried...:bawling:

I will make  my thoughts In order 

1. Yr  father was a writer  and restaurant owner  as it was written in his character summary 

2. The man who saved SY back than was yr father I know that actor from his back 

3. The  owner  of the restaurant who gave the brothers another food  was also yr father , I know his voice any day and anytime

4. The restaurant that SY still going to , to fix his hand it the same restaurant he ate with his brother in ( yr father restaurant) 

All this points  above I am sure about but here my  problems:

1. Is the man who fix sy hand is the same yr father just with 12 years passing they change the actor like the  the man grow old and change ?? If that true  than who is  yr father ??? A writer, restaurant owner and a man with  high technology mind? That not a simple  device for anyone to touch or look at and check!!!

2. If he not the same , he just another man that take over the restaurant after yr father !! Than what there connection??? What happen to yr father??

3.where yr from all that did she was with her father or they were parted before he meet SY?? Did she lived with her mother in Africa for a while?? 

4. Just from where SY has money to have treatment and devices the flashback till now dont show that they even were a rich people but maybe we didn't see everythings till now , or did the brother helped  him from far without even known about him anything!! 

I guess with mother coming to the picture, we can find some answer next week , yr so fond of her father for me to believe she was away from him no matter what reason beside  being away like in another country, or that the father go away and they didn't know where he was , so if that not the case she was around when he was helping sy  maybe not all the time but she must was around 

Personally, after watching this drama, i think Lee Je Hoon can play a role as a robot. He has the expressions and calmness that will fit as it. A personal robot assisstant perhaps? A healing drama theme.

@dotonly  I agree with you about Lee Je-hoon there is something about him, the way in which he is able to show the lack of emotion like a robot and yet you feel and know that he is holding himself back simply amazing...  To me he is the key element to this drama and is making this character believable...

Lee Jehoon is everything, this drama and character truly made for him. I just love every single character so much including the Team Leader Mister Lee? (If that's correct name for him). this is not my only current watched drama but it holds special place in my heart , whenever I see this drama pictures I can't help but smiling warmly over it. Even waiting for this drama is beautiful journey for me :)

Ok I just marathon episode 1 till up to date! I’m loving this series! I have to put this in my watch list! CSB is one of my fave actress since IANAR and she is doing a wonderful job here! Even though her character has a lot to learn in the field. Hehehe! I’m proud of EJ Falcon and Laureen Young, as a pinoy they give justice to the role of husband and will wife that has border issue because Mari is an OFW and Ian tried to enter Korea just for the sake of their baby, just the side comment the baby doesn’t look like a Filipino, the baby looked Korean lol! Maybe they can’t find a pinoy baby hehehe! Anyway I love each episode and I’m so curious of Soo Yeon of why he is having that arm and finally the last episode it was revealed because of the accident. So his brother is In-woo? Wonder what happened him why he left SY after the accident. I’m excited on the next episode because of Yeo-reum’s mom, I wonder what will the whole airport team will do in this kind of situation. I’m very interested on different departments and how they are connected to each other and how they need to go hand in hand in a situation. Well when I was young Dream is to be a cabin crew but looking at the situation in the airport it’s not that easy. I feel bad in employee in the airport that they don’t have staff discount in the airfare. Because here in emirates/ Dubai those who are working in the airport is having benefit airfare and even their family, my friends who are working there was always getting their family on a vacation here hehehehe lucky for them! Anyway I have something to look forward to during Monday and Tuesday beside 100DMP and after 30b17 this is a great drama! 

New stills 

201810130838192410_2.jpg   

Spoiler

201810130838192410_4.jpg 

201810130838192410_5.jpg 

201810130519584.jpg   the cute innocent but hot guy 

20181013000935487_1.jpg 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Anyway, it does look like there will be a love triangle in the horizon with ramp management bestie also secretly crushing on our female lead .Why :rolleyes: oh why k dramas do you like this kind of formulas ??? When do you think will our girl will  realise she likes LSY too ? 

Sorry for cutting your post I agree with everything you write but I am to tired to write  about everything i have a very busy days  this week but I will write about romance 

About Sy  yes he already in love I saw that from last week that he already aware  that Yr  grow on him as special person , but with this week he totally aware  that he in love I like the scene when he looked at her in the end and say " the borders between two heart" his face , eyes and the words he choice speak without  even watching  all the other scenes ( he really afraid  of the fact of what she will feel for him since he he totally fallen for her) 

About Yr  she different from sy  she slow in her natural  not like sy she going to find from hints in her own, but she the slow  grown feeling, she already interested in him, trusting him, respect him, and thankful  for him, comfortable around him and caring so much for him , and lean on  his help when time really hard. So he already grown on her so much, but as we know  she slow, it not that she not aware  of him becoming  someone close it about her not aware of her feelings direction, so she the style  that will suddenly grow to feel " ah I think I am in love with him all along "

I think with next week acting she will start to face how much this man is there for her and what that mean for her, so not so far my friend, but with yr personality  I am more sure she going to face and aware of her feelings more  when sy face difficult or weakness moments; that when she will have to face what that man mean to her. 

I am happy to see sy  so in love like innocent teenager ; seeing his playful  side more too :smirk: I feel bad for  him he start to have hope that yr  is different, she different from other she can accepted him as human before as lover, but poor man with him falling more for her with every scene that make him remember  he not normal his fear grow too from what if  it not okay for her; or she don't have the same feeling. 

Yr  can surprised sy  more than he even can think now , that woman moved by feeling not rules, border, social closed  mind, as he becomes someone  in her heart she can easy take anything and like she become  more  caring and normal with him when she know his hand painless she will be more protection and involved on his life known his secret. 

I am so waiting for "someday " ost to be out 

I really like this song music, words and singer voice 

someday in  your life

running  a different way

someone come and in my way

all people In here  walking in differents  ways

I can't stop listing  to it ; searching for it :bawling: I want it full 

5 hours ago, supergal99 said:

@triplem @nona88 mmm.. i thought this romantic lust *slaps forehead* i mean dust scene shows hints of uri OTP having sparks already?? :love:

:)I want to give "stars" to both leads - they are very convincing in their respective roles here. (For me i have seen both their previous dramas:P).

Besides the engaging and meaningful plot, really enjoying all those super nice views at the airport plus their office has super nice full window views ...wow!:glasses:

Yes that  where was the first time sy show his own view of her , I like how he was nervous and even after he back off he did it a little not even taken a one step away from her just straight his body , and when she said she was about to text him did you hear his voice asking "me , why " oh his voice was still shaking and has deep affecting from the scene before   :heart: 

Yr  too was  nervous but it normal for her, after all  to have man that  close, but as you said that spark  was the proof no need to question of they in love road or not :relaxed:

I like the two actors they doing a good job here( I like every actor in this drama) , the pd  for sure making a piece of art with his way of shown scene and background and I am in love with the music too ( a great choice) , I really hope this keep going on like this ( I have fear  when I start to like drama so much , since a few keep on till the end , but I think I can trust this drama cast ) 

The writer of this drama has that nice and kind persona vibes just from seeing her face :D

I have become stuvked to almost all her dramas, from Baker King takgu,gu family book, I guess I should watch the rest of her works after this while waiting for new episodes of WSL

Archived