[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

Since the "bionic hand" would cost alot of money, so unless SY is a chaebol, he must have got it from some kind of experiment. If so, by who?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, dotonly said:

Since the "bionic hand" would cost alot of money, so unless SY is a chaebol, he must have got it from some kind of experiment. If so, by who?

I don't know if will be a chaebol  or not

But that can be after the things the chief of security may found was his family background not something connected to his secret  power. 

but  side note , when I read the first plot  summary  when it was about healing story in Seoul not airport and it was another leads choice there was something like that about the lead actor 

Spoiler

He was supposed some company  ceo  had being in some accident in the past and  the female  lead lost  her father in accident when he was trying to save someone also 

So you see at that time i though  another secret  garden  plot  when the father of the girl die while saving  the leading  man 

But don't take my words  as it going to happen now after the new changes  of the plot  , they said that all the plot  changed after that , so I am not sure if they going to use the same backstory about the leads  maybe yes or mostly they will not. 

But I don't think the writter will make the same plot  of secret garden she more talent to choice the same background story  even if she change all the characters and build a new totally different story , she can choice  another back story too 

081401536.jpg

16 minutes ago, marykarmelina said:

[MV] 여우각시별 (Where Stars Land) OST Part.1 청하 (CHUNG HA) – 너였나 봐 (It’s You)  :heart:

Thanks so much:heart: I was waiting for it, I hope they give us the second one too soon" someday" :wub:

hi, like the first episode and yes, i also love the writer in this drama. Since Gu Family Book, Romantic Doctor Kim, What's Wrong with My Family, i like the writer. The way she wrote her scrips was different than others. She has a same vibe like MFLAS writer, Park Ji Eun.

for me, the fact that i like the first episode was the main male lead reminds me of Clark Kent but in broody way :D 

He has a tsundere vibe. I mean he knows her but he pretends to not recognize her just because she always be the witness of his weakness. If he has a bionic hand or maybe super power, well i definitely declare this drama will become my favorite. 

First episode got me hooked up. 

How i wish this drama wasn't on going drama because the agony for waiting the new episode is killing me :sweatingbullets:

Did I miss a plot summary or character chart from the drama website here? Because the plot is not clear and I am confused if I should be feeling some empathy for the female lead. And if the male lead is either a super hero. Or a secret chaebol or an alien.

Honest question. I came into this drama blind and can't work out the plot. Even the TL's role and what does LDG play? Did she have an affair with him and who is her husband. Did I miss a relationship chart somewhere?

Currently the female lead is pretty self centred, inconsiderate, not a team player, unreliable, slack and unlikable. Are we supposed to like her?

Why so interesting from the start keep something to latter please:joy: did sy  saved  him too before ?? Did that happen after he has power !! Or it was the accident that make him have power??

0000234104_001_20181008144606071.jpg?typ

I am using yr  words " how come all of them  gathering in the same place " 

And I will answer with her father  words "nothing is coincidence

Just want to know this man going to be evil or not ?? 

@supergal99 thank for sharing this  cute bts  :love:  by the way seeing him  get slap  once on screen  was fun and cute  scene now you give us more fun and cute versions  of that slap  (how they can cute even acting that scene)

@ck1Oz you didn't miss  anything the plot summary don't give any idea about his power or everything else  , the early  news didn't give any hint on that too , beside the title fox  bride stars and it drama coming from gu family book writer  fans just was guessing  before it start that it maybe has something with fox or tale  but we all were  surprised from episode 1 like you too 

I didn't see even drama chart  ( correct  me if there one ) 

On 10/7/2018 at 7:23 AM, nona88 said:

Did he make for her coffee??

Or its just to show her again that he can´t feel hot and cold... or pain

For the last Picture - from the Accident - why do you think that happen in the past? Looks like he is just behind and it can happen next time too... I for some reason - don´t think its the accident from long time ago.

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Or its just to show her again that he can´t feel hot and cold... or pain

For the last Picture - from the Accident - why do you think that happen in the past? Looks like he is just behind and it can happen next time too... I for some reason - don´t think its the accident from long time ago.

Maybe, I just read the title and was written  something about past, but I didn't have the time to read all  what was written so maybe I am wrong and it will happen in the future 

46 minutes ago, nona88 said:

Maybe, I just read the title and was written  something about past, but I didn't have the time to read all  what was written so maybe I am wrong and it will happen in the future 

Ah okay - when you can read that and it was about the past - yes sure - guess we need to watch to find out.

Nvm I went to the MBC website. There is no character relationship chart. And the individual character description was as usual wishy washy. Standard CD as I have seen it. 

But man LDG and the other TL will be interesting. I wonder what their roles will be. I thought the Security TL was her husband but there was nothing there.

With no relationship chart am going to go into this drama blind. Oh well....

As a side comment, I am pro - KAIST anyway rather than the usual KNU. So nice to see it there sometimes in a Kdrama.

I will be away for few hours  I hope I can catch you watch it live if not I will watch it later  see you my friends  

Just one note if  sy  has technology hand or whatever  was doing with human  science or if it not human work and  he was trying to find way to cure his super condition   than is that related  to the fact he was graduated from KAIST aka Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology:smirk: interesting  background don't you think so!! 

We have a few answers....

Yes his arm is robotic - and as it looks his one leg too.

The Accident happen in the past....

they let us see a bit - but now I just wish to know more.

Seo In Woo was in the Car and Lee Soo Yeon on the Motorbike - he tried to stop the car at all cost - even his life - why???

To understand the case from today I need subs - but SY was wonderful how he rescued her in the end again...  this time just with his smart brain. And it was nice to that Yang Seo Kang told Yeo Reum that she did right.

Now I need subs...

3 minutes ago, jaspenorfan said:

Question ~ Is this drama broken up to two 30 mins episodes?

I was just watching it and noticed that it ended after 30 mins? I keep forgetting which dramas are now two 30 mins episodes back to back.

Yes - its two Episodes for the Day - so one hour again.

Archived