[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

@icyphoenix Im Soo-hyang.I had the initials wrong.

I am not like a massive fan but she picked dramas where I liked the plot.  Blow Breeze had yucky directing but the rest were ok. I watched her in 3 50+ episodes dramas. Plus the daily Lovers in bloom 120 episodes. I sometimes pick up daily dramas for fun and because it is usually easy to watch. 

She has chemistry with all her leads. Her voice is nice and easy to listen to. Yes I can see her plastic surgery. In fact can see about 6 procedures at least even if she only said a couple. Doesn't detract from her features and her figure. There were so many close up this week because of the hand holding. I have been admiring her legs. You know how some actresses are just sticks? Or have just slim legs. Hers is toned. Excuse me while I admire how she has flesh on her legs. And not a cellulite dimple in sight but such toned thighs. I know she is about 5 7" and has long legs and the PD keeps putting her in shorts. However she still has a killer figure.

CEW is the unknown actor to me. I marvel at how good looking he is. And its in his genes. Geez.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ck1Oz that means she had mostly acted in daily dramas.. I don't much watch it.. The last daily drama I watched was father is strange!! I m gonna give a try to her dramas.. Yes she has a good physique.. I admire actresses who r of correct physique not overly thin!! She looks pleasant to me.. Her voice is very much pleasant to hear.. It's a good point in her.. I haven't heard abt CEW as an actor too.. I guess he did best hit drama which I have to watch it for his sake!! I m looking forward to the future projects of these two coz they have the potential!! 

33 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Yes I can see her plastic surgery. In fact can see about 6 procedures at least even if she only said a couple. 

Wait WHAT? Where can you see that? Source? 
I always thought her face was special because she has a very sharp nose tip, almost no nose bridge between her big round eyes and a very round forehead…so I got curious and googled her but I didn't see articles about that subject that looked legit so…

Also I don't think she is very toned, in terms of muscle mass. She said it herself that she doesn't have any muscles…
Her weight is just distributed very evenly imo…

Anyway I think it's a really weird how we are totally talking about her appearance…specially with the theme of this drama so I'll just stop right there ^^'

Ahhh - The infamous 'KDrama BackHug!' 

It took to Ep 14 to get there, Ep 13 to get to holding hands ~~ KDrama Skinship!

Time for that other KDrama staple, the KDrama Slap which Soo Ah really has coming.  Except I wanna give it to her!  Pleeeease?  She is such a whiny, lying, conniving fake.  What a great job the Writer and Actress have done, she is so easy to hate.  

Gonna love this Episode even more when it's subbed.  

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

TY who dumped TH because he felt burdened by dating a girl that didn't fit to the description of a beautiful girl... will realize that he had been played too.

Ugh I really hope TH doesn’t go back with him in the end. He does not deserve her after all he put her through when he thought SA was interested in him :( 

Just now, philosophie said:

Ugh I really hope TH doesn’t go back with him in the end. He does not deserve her at all he put her through when he thought SA was interested in him :( 

Yes, I feel the same way. I don't think that TH would ever accept him. Moreover, he had already dumped her, while his friends had no idea about the break up (TY, WY aso  at the Berlin bar). So he is such a coward. What really annoyed me is that he didn't face TH, when he broke up with her. He just called her and announced it over the phone.  

Just now, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, I feel the same way. I don't think that TH would ever accept him. Moreover, he had already dumped her, while his friends had no idea about the break up (TY, WY aso  at the Berlin bar). So he is such a coward. What really annoyed me is that he didn't face TH, when he broke up with her. He just called her and announced it over the phone.  

And then he has the audacity to call SA first thing while he’s drunk and tell her about break up! I’m just so disappointed cause I was really cheering this couple on. But now I would feel like TH is settling if she gets back with him. What he did was unacceptable.

The progression of their skinship is perfect considering it’s their first relationship, and I’m impressed that the director and actors have really made each moment feel magical instead of overly dramatic or cheesy. I’m really transported back to my first romance, lol.

Anyway, into plot! I don’t think they would put Tae Hee back with her ex, just because the boys need to learn their lesson as much as Soo Ah does. I’m curious about whether they’ll do anything else with Kyung Seok’s father, after he tried to confront Kyung Hee today and got rebuffed. 

There’s two episodes left, but I’m not sure of how the storylines are going to end. It’s very interesting...

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

The progression of their skinship is perfect considering it’s their first relationship, and I’m impressed that the director and actors have really made each moment feel magical instead of overly dramatic or cheesy. I’m really transported back to my first romance, lol.

Anyway, into plot! I don’t think they would put Tae Hee back with her ex, just because the boys need to learn their lesson as much as Soo Ah does. I’m curious about whether they’ll do anything else with Kyung Seok’s father, after he tried to confront Kyung Hee today and got rebuffed. 

There’s two episodes left, but I’m not sure of how the storylines are going to end. It’s very interesting...

I'm with you on being transported back to my first love ;) Why do we have to grow up :)
I also wonder how they are gonna tight up the plot and manage to bring out a satisfying ending with meaningful message. It seems too late in the game for KS's father to change his viewpoint but I hope he realizes how terrible he has been to his ex-wife and kids. I'm maybe in the minority here, but I hope they have a resolution for Soo-ah character, to make her realize that she has been living the wrong way (while don't give too many screen times). I feel like to send a clear and meaningful message about inner beauty vs. outer appearance, the writer and director definitely need to do that.

I didn't get a chance to watch today's episodes. Soo busy running around, but did get to catch the clips on Youtube and we got a BACKHUG!!! Now we have to get a kiss ONE kiss next week.

They are too adorable dating and being secretive. :lol:

I honestly am sorry for saying this, but I don't feel bad at all for SA. Like she deserved something like that, I don't care of what that creep did and took pictures of her, she deserved it. Like if she wasn't sure a hogger of all the men and wanting to be the prettiest, then okay it's wrong for whoever did that. Sorry, just how I felt towards her character that she deserves it. Karma a b**** 

For me, it doesn’t matter what Soo Ah has done so far, taking photos and distributing them without her consent is not okay. But I’m actually scared something worse may happen to her. I want her to get her comeuppance, but in the form of the girls exposing her and her losing her friends and the admiration of those dumb boys. I don’t believe in any kind of violence or abuse as a form of teaching her a lesson.

When he stared at her before the back hug, I thought they were going for a kiss scene! But I’m glad they didn’t.

MR & KS are two very reserved characters who have no prior experience in dating and everything is a first for them, so it’s more realistic & truer to their characters that they’re taking small steps in their relationship.

There are a lot of ways to show their love and affection without a kiss, and even if they just give us more sweet moments like those handholding and that back hug.. I won’t even complain even if they don’t kiss :) I mean, they already give us more of these moments compared to the webtoon.

But I think they will follow the webtoon for their first kiss scene, and I’d love that. MR teased him so much before the first kiss in the webtoon! :D 

1 hour ago, shunnie said:

But I think they will follow the webtoon for their first kiss scene, and I’d love that. MR teased him so much before the first kiss in the webtoon! :D 

It’s only fair that they follow the source material! -_- And since Hyun Jung teased Mi Rae this ep about what comes after a hug, I think it makes sense to at least end the show with a kiss.

Speaking of the webtoon, I find it interesting that they are putting some of SA’s flashbacks (like the other relationship she broke up) in the present rather than in the past. Makes me wonder how much of her backstory we will actually get... I have to admit I found her flashbacks the mos. unrealistic part of the comic, so I don’t mind them changing it. The idea can be similar, but the way the webtoon did it was too extreme imo.

7 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Sneak Love Attack Backhug man he is playing dirty!

Part Dos The Attack continues!

I was grinning soooooo hard this episode!!! omg made me so happy to watch these 2 cuties. I thought he was gonna go in for a peck on her cheek since her hair was tucked behind her ear and cheek was exposed!!! But that backhug... omo omo so sweet!!! Lucky girl!! :D

49 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

It’s only fair that they follow the source material! -_- And since Hyun Jung teased Mi Rae this ep about what comes after a hug, I think it makes sense to at least end the show with a kiss.

Speaking of the webtoon, I find it interesting that they are putting some of SA’s flashbacks (like the other relationship she broke up) in the present rather than in the past. Makes me wonder how much of her backstory we will actually get... I have to admit I found her flashbacks the mos. unrealistic part of the comic, so I don’t mind them changing it. The idea can be similar, but the way the webtoon did it was too extreme imo.

What other relationship she broke up? i thought its in the present in webtoon?

Anyway, i can understand that the rating didnt go up compared last week, there are not much happening today compared last week (confession) dan yesterday (officially became couple). Next week surely will be bigger

Archived