[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, volturi987 said:

I’m not sure if someone posted a clip of this. 

They are so much having fun. Can’t help ti share with you guys.

LOL I watched that too and laughed so hard when he fell back! I wish they did more of these kind of games/chit chats/interviews because they look like a fun bunch! Can't help but smile when I see them!

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

OMG, that is cute! Any other cute comments you heard? 

Hım...

He was sitting MiRae’s bed and he said ‘I have been in here before. I carried Mirae here, to her bed. Then he whispered that she was so heavy lol then she appeared  caption says ‘Speak of the devil’ 

She said ‘Are you talking behind my back?!’  (Did you swear me? Lol) He said he was just joking...

Another one, she was trying to wake herself up, hitting herself... he looked at her and said ‘ Are you chicken?’ Lol 

Then she acted like she got mad ‘ You, come here!!!’ 

:lol:

19 minutes ago, nooneor said:

He was sitting MiRae’s bad and he said ‘I have been in here before. I carried Mirae here, to her bed. Then he whispered that she was so heavy lol then she appeared  caption says ‘Speak of the devil’ 

She said ‘Are you talking behind my back?!’  (Did you swear me? Lol) He said he was just joking...  

Another one, she was trying to wake herself up, hitting herself... he looked at her and said ‘ Are you chicken?’ Lol 

Then she acted like she got mad ‘ You, come here!!!’ 

:lol:

Thanks! They're adorable, I love their friendship. *sniffle* I can't believe we won't get any more videos of them after next week.

Meanwhile, I'm hoping Mi Rae announces to the world that she's with Kyung Seok early in episode 15 so that we get cute couple moments in public for them. I definitely want to see Soo Ah seethe while the rest of the class coos over the new campus couple too.

3 hours ago, 0live13ranch said:

I want more BTS of the confession and handholding scenes, and the rain scene which may not be aired :bawling:. In short, JTBC please throw us some more BTS bread crumbs. I will take it all.

Ooh, they should totally release that rain moment as a deleted scene. I would love to know what it was supposed to be.

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

Ooh, they should totally release that rain moment as a deleted scene. I would love to know what it was supposed to be.

I agree! They nade us too excited over nothing. When that was included in the preview Everyone was excited with that particular scene but they made us more curious by not showing it at all. :D Friday come quick please! Though I’m having mixed emotions, when Friday comes that means we are just left with 1 episode which makes me sad. I am not ready to move on yet. Hahaha.

1 minute ago, volturi987 said:

I agree! They nade us too excited over nothing. When that was included in the preview Everyone was excited with that particular scene but they made us more curious by not showing it at all. :D Friday come quick please! Though I’m having mixed emotions, when Friday comes that means we are just left with 1 episode which makes me sad. I am not ready to move on yet. Hahaha.

I still want the scene.. Y PDnim cut it off?? This is the last week of the drama.. I already am nostalgic abt it ending.. I don't want it to end soo quickly!! :bawling:

had a marshmallow test over Episode 14. didnt came here in the forum so i dont see all the spoilers. hahaha...!

love how surprised MR is when she found out her parents are at home when she i arrived... yelled "oh shoot!!!" with her... i feel her when she was driving them out of the house... when her dad ask if there's anything else to fix, i replied with her "none!" hahahhaha!!! and when they left, driving back home, and spoke about coming back... i was closing one eye while i chant "ohhh dont you dare!!!"... hahaha...!

went here to see  if it is Friday yet???!!! lol... too early i guess... 

The back hug was making everyone's heart flutter.  I hope the next episode continues on with their date at the apartment.  It would be so beautiful if KS turns MR around and gives her a front hug too.  They may not get another opportunity to be alone like this in the last 2 episodes so I hope they don't cut it too short and let me enjoy the awkwardness of them being alone not just for the first time but with the first boyfriend/girlfriend.  But at the same time I want to see so much more of their relationship not just the first awkward stages.  Why does it have to end so soon?  SA's photo taking stalker story and her background still has to be exposed and with only 2 hours of air time, I hope they wrap it up quickly.  I was thinking the fancam where Eun is talking to MR and KS has to do with what she knows about SA.  

Going back to episode 14, I thought the scene when KS was going to sit on MR's bed instead of the couch hilarious.  It shows his social ineptness but can also imply something else.  :phew:

Just wanted to update to my post on page 54.  "Progression of the back hug" :D

giphy.gif

giphy.gif&key=057c4f883cc1a6887cbfe39b5c

giphy.gif

@kodomonojikan that's my actual concern.. There is SA story to be finished n DKS parents one too plus the side characters like WY story n TH exposing that senior.. Hope they don't leave out OTP scenes for the other stories.. I just wanna see our babies relationship progression not any other stuff.. Already the rain sequence is cut off I guess,  Hope they don't cut off more!! 

@kangminjae thanks for sharing the beautiful FMVs.. I m gonna miss them a lot!! 

Thanks for the clips @deez04! I like that it seems Mi Rae and Kyung Seok will be a couple out in the open, and I hope they grow closer to Eun in the last two episodes.

I wonder if any secondary ship will get together in the last week? Jung Boon and Woo Jin has moments but she hasn’t been around in a few episodes, Ye Na and Jung Ho were close but I guess he’s in the military now, and Hyun Jung doesn’t seem to want to confess to Woo Young ever lol.

Archived