[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

14 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Yes! YES! YES! She confessed early in the episode! YES!

Love the smile on DKS when she confessed and holding her hand! AHHH! :wub::wub:

Cannot wait for english sub!

Don't know if anyone shared it, but I am reading the recaps. I'm smiling non-stop of being overly happy. Lol! :lol:

https://www.dramamilk.com/my-id-is-gangnam-beauty-kdrama-live-recap-episode-13/

Dramamilk's “Kyung Seok smiles the biggest smile of the drama (still a small smile though).” just make me day.:lol:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, big big thanks for the live videos and all the updates!! Even faster than Jtbc youtube page! :heart: My heart is fluttering so much! I'll tell you my thoughts after i watch with subtitles but i can say at least, it was so much better than i had imagined haha

came here for the updates and i wasn't disappointed... you are all amazing...! faster than speeding bullet..! gomawo!!!:)

love MR now standing for both of them... finally seeing the real color of SA....and the glimpse of smile here and there of KS.:wub:

cant wait for the sub. 

aren't they extending this drama?;)

so the preview:

DID U GUYS NOTICE AT THE END, DKS IS SITTING ON THE BENCH WITH A WHITE BAG, A PRESENT ??

THEN NEXT SCENE, MR IS SEEN LOOKING AT SOMETHING

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, THIS IS INSIDE MR'S ROOM!!!!! LORD HAVE MERCY FOR TOMORROW!!

BTW!!! THIS FORUM SURPASSED 100 PAGES!!!

I'M SO PROUD OF EVERYONE IS SO ACTIVE & LOVING THIS DRAMA!!

TBH THIS FORUM WAS KINDA SLOW IN THE BEGINNING BECAUSE PPL DROPPED THIS DRAMA DUE TO THE PD INVOLVED IN SOME SEXUAL ASSAULT CONTROVERSY & THE TOPIC OF PLASTIC SURGERY ITSELF - BUT I'M GLAD MANY OF YOU GAVE THIS DRAMA A CHANCE!!! 

6 MORE EPISODES LEFT!! 3 MORE DAYS LEFT!!! 

10 minutes ago, deez04 said:

so the preview:

DID U GUYS NOTICE AT THE END, DKS IS SITTING ON THE BENCH WITH A WHITE BAG, A PRESENT ??

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, THIS IS INSIDE MR'S ROOM!!!!! LORD HAVE MERCY FOR TOMORROW!!

Oh, my goodness! I didn't notice that it was in her room, but I love it. Looking forward to more awkward times tomorrow, and a little more skinship. :wub:

Aaaah Happy 100 page I missed it, but it's a good thing we3 got a confession as the 100 page of this discussion approached!

I need to watch again the last part even without subs. This show is doing things to my heart that makes me feel giddy after a long time.:D I smile at all the awkward scenes:D

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

How restless he  is waiting for  her at the bus-stop:joy:, phew!!!!!!!!!

cr: dc gall

I love this scene. CEW plays such a good DKS. 

1 hour ago, deez04 said:

so the preview:

BTW!!! THIS FORUM SURPASSED 100 PAGES!!!

I'M SO PROUD OF EVERYONE IS SO ACTIVE & LOVING THIS DRAMA!!

TBH THIS FORUM WAS KINDA SLOW IN THE BEGINNING BECAUSE PPL DROPPED THIS DRAMA DUE TO THE PD INVOLVED IN SOME SEXUAL ASSAULT CONTROVERSY & THE TOPIC OF PLASTIC SURGERY ITSELF - BUT I'M GLAD MANY OF YOU GAVE THIS DRAMA A CHANCE!!! 

6 MORE EPISODES LEFT!! 3 MORE DAYS LEFT!!! 

Soo excited for tomorrow!

I hope we get a kiss scene tomorrow. 

I just want to give a round of applause to Yoo Eun, who knows and sees all. My girl could tell Kyung Seok likes Mi Rae - and we know she'll support them when they go public - could tell Soo Ah was a snake but was still polite to her, and now she holds the key to uncovering Tae Young's hypocrisy too. I really hope she plays an important role in the SA side of things the next three episodes.

Speaking of, I miss Jung Boon! She's hardly been around, and I'm not sure if any of our little side ships are gonna go anywhere. She and Woo Jin have potential for cuteness, as do Hyun Jung and Woo Young, or even Ye Na and Jung Ho (has he already gone to the military? did she return his feelings?). Heck, I wouldn't even mind if Hye Sung got with her ~younger assistant, lol. 

Obviously I want 90% of focus on our main couple, but it's funny to me that we've had a hundred other ships in the background and so far only Tae Hee and Tae Young happened before crashing and burning.

I've lurked here for update since the beginning of the show but only make an account now. I can't contain my giddiness after this episode. The confession and the hand-holding parts make me smile like an idiot :D And I almost spit out my water when KS said WY deserved to have his teeth brushed :D  It has been a long time since I am obsessed with any show like this one.

My favorite part is actually Mirae finally stands up to Soo-ah and goes to bat for herself, for her KS and for their relationship when she realizes Soo-ah has been using her insecurity to mess with KS and her. This was a powerful face-off moment for someone who has been timid and fear of conflict like Mirae. For this reason, I love drama Mirae way more than webtoon Mirae.

Wish they can extend 2 more episodes, but after years of watching Kdramas, I know the chance is slim :(

Now I'm just gonna sleep and imagine Ep14 in my head :D

Archived