Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

58 minutes ago, camichi said:

:)

Yep ive become a fan of them both as well they are really good excited to see the start for Chae Eun Woo.

Talking about Taboo's this drama just makes me want Korea to make a gay storyline drama as pure and real as this show.. 

What drama are you talking about in 2.

48 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@camichi I have to agree with you.. Sometimes the grandeur of actors n experienced production n etc etc  fails to do it which a simple good outgoing story n good simplistic actors so for us.. I mostly prefer to watch dramas based on acting much.. Even if the storyline is great but acting sucks, I quit the show!! Coz how much great the storyline is, the acting should show it or else it's a waste!! But yes the preference of ppl may differ!! I have watched very less drama fully this yr, I don't know but I quit it half a way!!.. But this drama is making me stick to it like a glue till the ending!! 

P. S. The ratings for this drama is good despite of the strong competition!! Plus the popularity of this drama is very high!! 

Good actors can carry bad shows even if the storyline is bad but if the actors suck and the storyline is good ill drop that show instantly.

Look at Princess Agents not sure if any of you watched but the storyline was a disaster but the actors carried the show damn hard. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Wotad said:

Yep ive become a fan of them both as well they are really good excited to see the start for Chae Eun Woo.

Talking about Taboo's this drama just makes me want Korea to make a gay storyline drama as pure and real as this show.. 

What drama are you talking about in 2.

Good actors can carry bad shows even if the storyline is bad but if the actors suck and the storyline is good ill drop that show instantly.

Look at Princess Agents not sure if any of you watched but the storyline was a disaster but the actors carried the show damn hard. 

I m a damn big fan of yingbao, the lead actress of PA.. I have followed her show religiously.. Yes PA had a bad ending but still it is the most viewed Chinese drama of all time.. Just coz the actors r damn amazing n they surely did the best!! 

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

@icyphoenix hah. Thanks. Now I can watch the episode and go to sleep. I am thankful at times like this I understand Korean. But the timezone and how late it is makes it difficult to follow live airing dramas.

• Like 3

Annyeong chingu deul

Hyunjung called Mirae that she will be away to her parents' house. Mirae invited Kyungsuk to her place. Then Kyungsuk said he needed to buy something first and asked her to go ahead. Mirae rushed home and got a shock because her parents were there. Ahhhh Kyungsuk went to buy wine.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Do you want to come to my house ? Mirae to DKS and the music goes AMAZIN! lol what kind of music is that!

Are they going to spend alone in  Mirae room? Oh no....... what is this! Parents in the house!!!

Miraae trying so hard to get rid of parents

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

MR's parents are so curious and are not letting her leave. Not we have more SA story

She's meeting a sunbae and finds the pics on this phone

She denies it's here

• Like 4

Soah stalker needs to go to jail no matter what for uploading pics like that!

OK DKS Mirae alone time but is the episode end like this/ I want mooooooooore

I like the way how they talk to each other with one sentences it seems!

Is the parents going to come back and open the apartment door! Or DKS mum come to the apartment! Why am I worried for them!!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

32 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I m a damn big fan of yingbao, the lead actress of PA.. I have followed her show religiously.. Yes PA had a bad ending but still it is the most viewed Chinese drama of all time.. Just coz the actors r damn amazing n they surely did the best!!

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

PA was recently over taken by 10 miles of peach blossoms.. 50 billion ;p 

• Like 2