[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwwwwww, again it dropped!!!!!:confused:

Ratings 180907: #MyIDisGangnamBeauty : 4.8%/ 5.5% for Seoul

The speculation @ dc gall is that he  is next to a bag which has a present and a box with cake, so its his birthday.

E2IbqLa.png

So, what he is  expecting as a gift when  he is in  her room:kiss_wink:

qAvz7TC.gif

dc gall

30 minutes ago, Wotad said:

You should always compare it to its Friday episode it had 4.492% last Friday, that is its highest Friday episode yet. 

Agreed!! This is the highest Friday ratings.. I guess today we will have better ratings!! But this show defo deserves much better ratings than this.. 

56 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

The speculation @ dc gall is that he  is next to a bag which has a present and a box with cake, so its his birthday.

So, what he is  expecting as a gift when  he is in  her room:kiss_wink:

LOL! That’s exactly what I think he’s expecting. I really hope it’s his birthday next episode because that means:

Spoiler

We will get the spin-off in the last two episodes, and hopefully more kisses lol.

I just finished watching the episode and I confess I was grinning like an idiot from the moment MR confessed. I love the long long pause as if DKS couldn’t believe what he just heard. I love that she has that kind of impact on him. I wonder how many beats his heart skipped. :lol: They were just so adorable. I like how we get to vicariously experience their first moments...the first hand holding, the first morning after their confession, traveling together as a couple, etc. I can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode for more.

Oh Tae Hee, if only you knew you wouldn’t feel sorry for that Soo-Ah. It’s sad but I can’t wait until Tae-Hee finds out about what Soo-Ah did to her and stop pitying her for being rejected by DKS. Most of all though, I want Tae Young to find out that he’s been played like a fiddle. Serves him right. I hope we get to see it too.

From the preview voiceover it seems like Soo-Ah still wants to mess with Mi Rae and I hope she fails spectacularly. 

Hi guys! I'm new here!! And i'm a big fan of this drama because i rrad and love the webtoon as well. Finally after all this time we could see them date T_T

And I just want to ask, do you guys know the drama that will replace gangnam beauty? Is it "The Third Charm" played by Seo Kang Joon and Esom? Because i found that drama will be broadcasting on Friday & Saturday slot.

And it makes me wondering.. why the first broadcast of The Third Charm is on September 28th??

Why not 21st? As gangnam beauty will wrap up in 15th

I don't wanna get my hopes up, but... are we getting gangnam beauty additional episodes or what? (On september 21st and 22nd). Or maybe there will be another program on that day?

hello everyone!

ep13 is just pure bliss...the confession, the bromance, the slaying of our couple to that snake SO-ah and the bromance, the toothbrushing scene is too hilarious but precious hahaha and of course the HAND-HELD hahaha, yes I am grinning like an idiot 15 years old girl who just got her first kiss hahahah.

I am just too happy and we are all just HAPPY as well as our couple...fighting DORAE...

and yes ep13 is DKS smiling episode hahaha finally we've got to see those elusive lil smile and grin...

9 minutes ago, myujigae11 said:

Hi guys! I'm new here!! And i'm a big fan of this drama because i rrad and love the webtoon as well. Finally after all this time we could see them date T_T

And I just want to ask, do you guys know the drama that will replace gangnam beauty? Is it "The Third Charm" played by Seo Kang Joon and Esom? Because i found that drama will be broadcasting on Friday & Saturday slot.

And it makes me wondering.. why the first broadcast of The Third Charm is on September 28th??

I don't wanna get my hopes up, but... are we getting gangnam beauty additional episodes or what? (On september 21st and 22nd). Or maybe there will be another program on that day?

oh that's good news I am hoping for at least two eps additional...fighting

20 minutes ago, myujigae11 said:

Omo omo I hope it's good news for us!! Hope they add 2 more episodes!! 

I finally watched with English subs yesterdays episode.. I had to skip SA parts.. I was grinning like a Cheshire cat the whole second half where our lead started dating.:D. The way MR sprouted out before Eun unnie instead of hiding it lolz :P.. The way our couple slayed through that SAB).. SA still wants to ruin MR.. But what to do all ur fanboys have turned up coz u publicly confessed that u like DKS.. Already the girls squad were not liking u, now the fanboys also turned opposite to u:phew:.. The stalker boy will be the one to expose her pics.. She is ruined for life now:sweat_smile:..

I want more n more Romance between our babies.. The tension between our babies and the chemistry is exploding :w00t:.. I m just craving to see them more n more:kiss_wink:

@myujigae11 Very interesting that you noticed that about The Third Charm, because I could've sworn it was originally slotted for the 21st. Do they usually announce extra episodes beforehand or would they just drop them on us after next week? Either way I'm confident now that they will wrap the story up well!

7 hours ago, amisyka77 said:

I think he smiled bigger in this bus-stand scene.

compared to this :

I seriously never fangirl this bad over just hand holding in kdramaland. KS and MR are hitting me right in the feels! They are just awkwardly cute!  :love:

This has got to be the most relaxing and stress free episode I saw of this drama so far. I need the next episode soon!

One a side note, love KS and WY bromance. Was scared it would all go south. Thankfully both are mature and level headed putting aside KS's cute petty traits. :D

Hopefully they'll wrap up SA in the next ep. Just waiting for Eun or anyone who is catching on to expose her. ;)

2 minutes ago, sakuno1 said:

I seriously never fangirl this bad over just hand holding in kdramaland. KS and MR are hitting me right in the feels! They are just awkwardly cute!  :love:

This has got to be the most relaxing and stress free episode I saw of this drama so far. I need the next episode soon!

One a side note, love KS and WY bromance. Was scared it would all go south. Thankfully both are mature and level headed putting aside KS's cute petty traits. :D

Hopefully they'll wrap up SA in the next ep. Just waiting for Eun or anyone who is catching on to expose her. ;)

I too hope they wrap SA up in next episode.. I don't want to see her in last episodes.. She leaves a bad taste in my mouth.. Well I hope last episodes r filled with OTP moments.. 

Woahhh!!! Just finished the subbed and though i know already what’s coming, i still giggle in every scene after the confession... or should I say during confession..! Burst in to laughter with the line “guess he deserved to be brushed after all” line of KS... and i said Atta Girl! When MR came back to say “yes we are dating!” — like “in your face SA!!!” 

Hope ther will be alot of recappers again in a while... not sure i am not ready to end this week yet!!! 

MR standing up to SA and saying she’s dating KS was a big proof to showing MRs development as a character. Already we’ve seen her stop the tendency of ‘grading’ faces but now watching her stand up for herself is a huge step in the right direction. I can’t wait to se her full evolution next week during the finale. And random but I was not expecting the twist of SAs eating disorder. 

MV for our couple

cr: as tagged

whenever I saw KS giving a satisfied smile that he won the situation, i was grinning like a fool  myself.  When she told him that she did not expect WY sunbae to tell KS abt her not accepting his feelings, the smirk he gave waaaah, i am a goner!!!!!

RusmG2O.gif

Spoiler

from the preview , Omo omo,:love:

OKuYNNo.jpg

dc gall

tonite's still

ufbnqz6.jpg

EDIT :

The DC gall fans already started preparing for the farewell.  they looking for a  good pic from the drama to be decorated on the farewell cake which was done for mr. sunshine and wok of love dramas.

Spoiler

YvoBUrA.jpg

IX4mRIM.jpg

We are recruiting photographers with cake stationery to use in the end of the festival! 

We need high-quality photos as much as possible! 
cr: dc gall

so, i dont think there is any talk abt. extension of episodes.  But the pace now is really good, is it not? She has confessed already to KS and they have started dating already.  So, the first kiss is expected in ep.14.  If it happens, like @kangminjae, predicted, we have 2 episodes for spin-off which will be enough and we have a satisfied wrap of the drama.  IF they extend, then it will drag and they will insert unnecessary scenes, may be SA's backstory will be  given  preference.  We dont want that.  So  i  think the pace is great now and we are happy with it.  

this is literally my face whenever KS sees through SA scenes -> :smirk: 

I thought Cha Eun Woo's acting was stiff in the beginning of this drama but he's growing on me more every episode! And he has such pretty eyes :wub:

that employee guy deserved to be punched! The other senior guy Chan Woo is still annoying too. How many times have people said KS is handsome in this drama? :lol: 

finally they got together. can't wait to see more of their romance! Also, KS' mom looks like an older version of Yoon Eun Hye...

25 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

MV for our couple

cr: as tagged

whenever I saw KS giving a satisfied smile that he won the situation, i was grinning like a fool  myself.  When she told him that she did not expect WY sunbae to tell KS abt her not accepting his feelings, the smirk he gave waaaah, i am a goner!!!!!

dc gall

tonite's still

Love that DKS is smiling. Must be hard for CEW not to smile, because in the BTS video he's always smiling. Please let him smile more for the last 3 episodes. :lol::D

Archived