[Drama 2018] Hide and Seek, 숨바꼭질

0ly40

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am loving that everyone is underestimating CR. I can't wait to see her win in all fronts. It seems she cares for EH as much as he cares for her if we're reading in between the lines. But CR although she is starved for love, only knows how to give it and not receive it, so EH's love or him caring for her is not something she knows what to do with, but she will over time see him proving it to her through his protection of her. I get that YJ is mad, but there is  right way and a wrong way to go about getting your revenge and of course being the true daughter and granddaughter of crazy 1&2 she went for the wrong way. At this point I'm rooting for the OTP to get the happiness they both deserve.:wub:

49 minutes ago, phetbeo said:
Spoiler

As sad as it is to see YJ realize that her man never truely loved her....she does have a point which I noticed before. He never made a move when it comes to YJ, which is a stark contrast to how he acts around CR. He is WAY more aggressive and out going. In fact he practically declares to her all the time that he cares and that he will do what he wants to take care of her.

To a woman who is not used to people handing out affection like that, I can see that she will be the reserved one for a while. Until he finally wears her down. But boy is he forward! He pretty much treats her almost like she is his woman already.... I know he knows that she is married and it is all for show...but how can he be ok with it and not seem jealous at all?

Although I was inclined to feel a little sympathetic to YJ/SA at first, I am horrified at the character's behavior.  It is absolutely unthinkable and beyond excuse that she would use a mentally ill person's desperation as a tool for revenge.:angry:

SA's mom is over-the-top when it comes to her lost daughter and that makes her vulnerable.  CR loves her in spite of her craziness and she tries to protect her as the only mom she knows.  

It was just outrageous that YJ would use SA's mom against CR.  And it's even worse when you realize that YJ is SA.  

You can feel his desperation to be accepted by CR.. maybe it’s the first time he has really felt that need with another human being... 

SA annoyed me to no end.. I can get she is hurt by what happened but in reality it never should have been. She even says she had to initiate everything and he never had the emotion he should have had.. photos and everything are there to even prove it. Why would you continue a relationship like that knowing he isn’t really interested. He did wrong in kissing CR, but her clinging and her out of this world controlling attitude are really over the top when she knew how he was never really into her. I won’t excuse his wrong, but the fact that she can raise her nose to CR and talk about how she has no fear because she was raised with love just showed how much fear she has. If that was the case then why is she acting like this because she was hurt by her fiancé. She didn’t get the love she wanted from the man she chose so she has the right to use another’s vulnerability to get revenge? She is her grandmothers granddaughter!

I know I shouldn’t but i get tickled every time CR husband is on screen. He may be greedy and a cheater etc.. but the comedy is a nice break from the other crazy characters! 

13 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

.....She didn’t get the love she wanted from the man she chose so she has the right to use another’s vulnerability to get revenge? She is her grandmothers granddaughter!.....

Bingo!  Exactly what I thought. 

1 hour ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

I know I shouldn’t but i get tickled every time CR husband is on screen. He may be greedy and a cheater etc.. but the comedy is a nice break from the other crazy characters! 

I agree, he does bring comedic relief especially when he literally  shriek loudly like a woman while firing his latest secretary inside the office and EH was waiting outside his office... I LMAO when i realized that it was CR hubby that was doing the shrieking and screaming..... !

And regarding SA,  I think it was low of her to use a mentally ill woman as a tool to get revenge on CR.... Yup, definitely her grandmother's granddaughter... !

Things are getting messy and interesting. Stupid Min family trying to get rid of CR from home and company. They left their brain somewhere to even forget how the company is the way its today. Old lady is making a big mistake and for once I want CR to let the chairman teach the old hag a real lesson but it's just a wishful thinking on my part :unamused:.

Now we know the real reason why chairman doesn't really care about the identity of CR. I can't believe the chairman was actually the one who got rid of his previous daughter in laws by ruining their family business. But just like they say: you reap what you sow. CR won't be easily dealt with and it seems like the chairman and his son will be crying tears of blood for trying to screw with her. Now that should be fun:D. And I have a feeling husband will be growing a spine by the END of drama but it would be too late I guess<_<. And did he just said in the preview how dare his driver touch his wife? It seems like he forgot that he is fooling around with another woman and that he is on the plan with the chairman to get rid of CR when they get what they want. The nerve he has to even question that:crazy:

Now I understand YJ aka SA u r pissed off, but u shouldn't be involving a woman who lost her daughter and who is on medication even though u r the actual daughter. Secondly it's EH who did u wrong by kissing another woman on the wedding day. Just because u don't want to face the truth that he never loved u as a woman at all doesn't mean that u have to go this low to ruin ur self and involve outsiders. And what did she say in the preview? That if she was rich, she would get any guy (not the exact dialogue). Unfortunately  It seems like she is going to learn her lesson the hard way:weary:

As for YJ, hope that she gets what she want... those family that has been ever controlling and mentally bullying CR for years,  minus the Company that CR build over the years.

CR should just packed up and move out.. CR don’t owe anything to those parasites..

EH/CR aren’t even a “couple” - yet... but, the intense feelings they have for each other is so crystal clear. Airhead heir is even picking up on it. Speaking of him, I just can’t get over him in the worst way from My Mister. Anyway, I can totally see 2 things happening. 1) He really falls for CR & protects her from his father or 2) Fall in love with SA? Just so many ??? to keep up interest & keep tuning in.

LYR is the second korean actress that i adore. And i am very happy that she has new project: hide and seek

As for her character, CR, i cant help but to love her just like how EH feelings develop.. the OTP are both mysterious yet not evil...i am looking forward to see how they will conquer all those selfish people especially the grandma.. 

I really wanted to see the story of EH. I hope he is a real chaebol so he can totally protect CR all the way, especially when YJ/SA will act and be announced as the owner of Makepacific. 

With 40episodes, i am expecting a lot of twists here and there.. CR could be someone's daughter who is equally rich(?).. Well that could be a not so ordinary turn of story.. 

Or Makepacific will continue to fall since grandma is a bit** not allowing CR to return for work.. 

How i wish H&S airs daily!

I'm now watching the sub episodes. 5 minutes into the drama... first thing I said was was OMG! So SA saw CH kissed by supposed to future hubby EH... when she walked out in dazed  got inside bozzo's car... his reactions and expression.. such a moron. Haha. And I still want to strangle that halmoni! Hah.  Okay, I'll resume watching now. My thoughts later.  I want to see EH CR more more intense.

Edit:  I just had to.  SA going to jump off the bridge commit suicide but normally scene would be sad. but OMG! I LOL. bozzo's reaction.. he was worried about himself of course he has name  JS but just I just call bozzo. I wanna say I'm not even said at SA. I should be but I'm not.

51 minutes ago, jongski said:

I'm now watching the sub episodes. 5 minutes into the drama... first thing I said was was OMG! So SA saw CH kissed by supposed to future hubby EH... when she walked out in dazed  got inside bozzo's car... his reactions and expression.. such a moron. Haha. And I still want to strangle that halmoni! Hah.  Okay, I'll resume watching now. My thoughts later.  I want to see EH CR more more intense.

Edit:  I just had to.  SA going to jump off the bridge commit suicide but normally scene would be sad. but OMG! I LOL. bozzo's reaction.. he was worried about himself of course he has name  JS but just I just call bozzo. I wanna say I'm not even said at SA. I should be but I'm not.

Bozzo's reaction was priceless (nice name for him by the way lol) He made the entire scene hilarious while we were supposed to feel sorry for SA:joy:

Archived