[Drama 2018] Hide and Seek, 숨바꼭질

0ly40

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, after episode 13, I am nearly at the end of my endurance with this show. 

I dislike hysterics exceedingly--they are an expression of egotistical self-indulgence that is thoroughly distasteful and offensive.  Listening to CR's mother is more than any mortal soul should have to bear.  I've actually got a headache and an earache from her screeching, and I had the sound volume turned way low.

I want to see how this drama works out because the story is interesting but I do NOT like any of the characters in the show.  NONE of them.  And I actively dislike most of them.  That's a shame really.  My issue here is with the direction and the casting.  Not good.  This show really could be something special if it were handled a little differently.

Since I am not quite ready to give up watching, I'll try the next episode later this week, probably with the sound OFF.  

I made it through episode 14 (with the sound OFF because I can't stand hearing people screech on this show).  It is not at all surprising that Y J/SA is acting exactly like a cross between her cruelly manipulative grandmother and her whiny selfish mother.  

Generally I like to watch an annoying character for awhile to see what they will do because there's often redemption for them when they choose to change.  I just can't imagine anything like that happening on Hide & Seek because all of these folks seem too far gone.

I'm still interested in the O T P but I don't like either character and I don't expect anything good from them.

Really this show is kinda frustrating and disappointing.  A good drama shows how people change, either for the better or the worse.  The characters here seem to be incapable of the former and are already at the latter.  Something needs to happen ASAP.   

......editing to add that I've now watched episode 15/16.  Yes, I watched with the sound off, although I did begin with the sound on and then the screeching began.

There's something very interesting about watching with the sound off (I do this sometimes, too, if I'm watching something very scary or suspenseful):  you can tell the quality of the acting in a different way when you're not influenced by the music background.   You know when a performance is Good if it reaches you even when you can't hear.  Watching those two episodes sound-free was very enlightening; the acting in these episodes is almost uniformly over-exaggerated.  Sometimes it was even possible to tell that the actors were bored and just wanted to get it over with.  They don't seem to believe in their roles.  I was surprised.

The thing is that I want to like this show.  I'm finding the story interesting.  But I'm having real doubts about the way it is presented, and I'm disappointed.

@Saja La the person that you are trying to refer in regards to your posts being edited is @Jillia not Jillian. Personally I don’t seem to have an issue with how the moderators are doing their job. So far I have only had one of my posts edited by them but that was clearly a fault on my part. Though I could attribute part of it on my being forgetful and not fully understanding the instructions given to me by them. (It was just after they had given me said advice and I haven’t made the same mistake since.). now I can understand you being slightly frustrated when it comes to the matter of double posting and how they merge your two posts together and don’t even give a separating line between your old and new posts but I have to suggest to you to bear with it and to give these moderators a bit of slack in regards to this. To us this may not seem such a big deal and perhaps only requires a slight modification but that isn’t necessarily the same for the mods. A better example here would be of how we simply write a few posts and that’s part of our jobs. At the most we then wait to read a few other posts of threads that simply interest us. Depending on how popular a thread is we may have to read 10 15 posts for instance and if we have a few more just add the results together. But that isn’t the case with moderators they have to literally go over 100 of posts. Some to see if they meet the proper requirements and some of which they are actually interested in (as watching said shows and sharing their thoughts as well). Meaning that they invest far more time and effort than an average poster. I doubt that even if they share their workload it is enough at times. So them just quickly editing a post makes sense. Yes it might be true that they haven’t read the entire post you wrote just saw that it didn’t follow the guidelines so they edited it but I feel that is understandable at this point. We need to be careful not to violate these rules so that they not only have an easier job but also get to enjoy the shows that they watch, read and comment about.

Spoiler

But this does bring me up to a question of my own. Clearly one of the rules is about not quoting pictures and this seems a bit unclear to me. Does this refer to that a person can’t post any random picture that isn’t related directly to the show or the point that they are trying to make. Such as using the Sauna as a Drama Trope and using a picture from a random drama indicating it won’t be allowed at all. Or does this apply to the example that Person A posted a picture let’s say the picture regarding the sauna from said drama and commented on it and then Person B takes said picture from Person A and comments on it. If it is the later I can understand why a person might have an issue in regards to this. It would be equal to double posting and that probably would be responsible to slow loading time on slower browsers and all. I recently got a smart phone and I feel the difference when I open the same page on it and my computer and we have a lot of pictures on the webpage.

@hyall thanks for that bit in regards to long posts as being part of the rules of Soompi. Though why do I get the feeling that part was amended due to my long posts and all. When I initially joined this forum I don’t recall seeing it when I joined up because had that been an issue I probably wouldn’t have done so. Granted I do feel that the mods must have given me quite a bit of slack in regards to those. When I did get an advice to put my thread in spoilers due to their length I do feel that they were justified. After reading some of my past posts and the one where it was pointed out I can see that said post was quite large compared to my previous ones and according to another mod it took them about 5 or more minutes just to read all of it.

Anyway let’s get on with the show before I get blamed for talking about irrelevant things.

@ggry commented in regards to how the ritual may have gone wrong due to Chae Rin being removed a bit earlier than the required time thanks to Sec. Kim who seems to have her own agenda and all. I should like to point out something in regards to this. Anything requiring the ritual and how it works is purely speculation at this point so unless one has access to the Wizarding World or a direct Hot Line to The Master Of The Mystic Arts for better verification for said rituals authenticity and all. So for all we know the Shaman could be a total charlatan who has latched onto the grandmother because she has realized that she would make an easy mark being both rich and superstitious and all. Granted this probably isn’t the case especially since the Shaman was also in The Guest being almost as creepy as she was here. She probably is one for real even here. Also in regards to the time when Chae Rin was removed from the pit when she was a child is also up for speculation. There are a huge number of factors that we need to take into account which we just aren’t informed of at this point to suggest that she might have been removed earlier than required. For instance, we don’t know how far the pit was from where the house was or where the ritual took place. It could be just a few minutes’ distance or even a few hours away as well. Also could a pit be dug up on the house property without anybody else being the wiser in the family such as the parents. Means the ritual probably was done at a vacation house but that also doesn’t make a lot of sense. In other words, we need to take a grain of salt in regards to this and a lot of that if we want to make it work. We also have Sec. Kim and her own agenda when it comes to Chae Rin and whether or not she is trying to help her or hinder her. For instance, in the latest episode when Chae Rin popped up home to get her mother’s DNA samples to verify the ones from Sua Sec. Kim allowed her time to escape by making that scene over there and even asking the mother to get the medical get to help treat her wounds. Now some would see this as her helping out Chae Rin. Normally I would agree with this but if we see this from another angle we can realize that Sec. Kim was only looking out for herself. If Chae Rin were to be discovered in the house she would take the heat for letting her enter the house without permission so in other words she needed to help her slip out of the house without getting caught to save herself.

@Tang Soon in regards to the Chairman working with Soa to get rid of Chae Rin or not caring who the read child is makes sense. So far he only has one goal and that is to take over Make Pacific and make it his own. So he will be willing to work with whoever is going to make that easier. As of now he sees Chae Rin as the only option because Soa is nowhere in sight. Her return might not affect him that much but what will make him reconsider is the fact with whom he can control and manipulate with more ease. Chae Rin is already giving him problems and he may decide to ditch her if he realizes that Soa is the real deal. Naturally he isn’t going to simply tell Soa that he wants her because Chae Rin is a fake. He will more than likely spin it in a way that Soa wants to hear maybe even offer to help her have her revenge on Chae Rin with just a little something in return for his help. Such as he might discover that she is the real granddaughter but won’t reveal this fact to her until he gets his hands on Make Pacific thanks to her help. To her he could pretend to feel bad about how he thinks that Chae Rin likes to take away things that rightfully belongs to her and he will not only help her get them back but also how he can help her take everything that belongs to Chae Rim in return. Yeon Joo will probably accept said deal.

Speaking of Yeon Joo and how Pill Do figured out that she was the real Soa. Clearly the mother had to come up with a better lie than the one that she came up with. For instance, she should have tried telling him that Yeon Joo was her husband’s child from her second marriage or so. We have to remember the fact that he knew her when her first daughter was sick and required heart surgery and was she pregnant with her other daughter? Regardless of said fact if Yeon Joo was older to the sick child then it makes sense that was born first and since he knew her from when she was with the sick child there was no way that he was going to buy that lie. Then again he probably wouldn’t have bought the lie that she was from the second marriage because of this as well

@dito In regards to the mother already knowing that Eun Hyuk may not have feelings for her daughter and still pushing them to be together makes sense if you look at it from her angle. All that she cares about is her daughter’s happiness. This is probably to make her feel less guilty and whatnot. So if her daughter thinks that she will be happy with a guy she will do all in her power to make it so. She won’t care about the other guy’s happiness at all at this point. What she doesn’t seem to realize is that this happiness is only going to be short lived. Eventually this one sided marriage is going to take its toll on all the people involved and everyone is going to become miserable due to this action. There will be no communication between the two parties and that will only make matters worse. If they have children in this way, the kids will suffer as well. Cutting ties of at this point is the best option. Unfortunately, people and their pride isn’t letting that happen.

Yeon Joo needs to make up her mind fully and not be this undecided. Why does she want a man that has no feelings for her anymore? She is only asking to suffer needlessly. Then blaming it on someone else is just wrong. Frankly the spark was never there since we were introduced to them as a couple. Was Chae Rin responsible for the breakup. Not entirely she just hastened the process. Eun Hyuk finally fell for someone else sooner but it probably would have happened eventually. At that point he might have become a cheater on Yeon Joo after their marriage. Which would have been equally bad and wrong mind you. Her wanting to ruin another family is just absurd and to cause misunderstandings among them as well because she feels entitled. She clearly takes after the crazy in her grandmother’s genes.

Speaking of that her getting a job as her Bio Mothers secretary can that even work? The mother gave her that post without consulting anybody else. So who pays for her time/work with her. Is she company related or a personal secretary and in that case who pays the wages. The Grandmother wouldn’t be that person that means her husband would have to do so. Again her mother wouldn’t approve of this. In other words, she is probably getting conned of sorts.

This actually leads us to the interesting highlights of the current episodes. For me some of them had to do with the interaction between Yeon Joo and her Grandmother. The grandmother is clearly in the denial stage and isn’t even willing to consider the fact that the girl in front of her could even be her granddaughter due to a fixed image in her mind as to how her granddaughter must be this great and noble looking person who would be shining over the common peasants and all. She did think that Yeon Joo looked a bit familiar but that was easily addressed that she had seen her briefly when her daughter had that incident earlier in regards to Yeon Joo when she accidentally found her room and all. But once that was explained her bias kicked back in.

This is then followed by the really amusing conversation that those two had. Atleast for us viewers that are aware of the truth. Grandmother is like I can tell at just one glance what kind of parents you had. She then goes on to speak ill of them, etc. meaning in other words she is speaking ill of her own daughter. Yeon Joo on the other hand is like I am glad that I am not your daughter and if I was I can understand why she wouldn’t want to return because of your horrible personality. So it is going to be amusing when the two of them finally realize the truth. They are going to have to take back their own words each for their own reason. The grandmother even makes it more amusing to me when she mentions that she is going to have to eat her own hat if it does turn out that Yeon Joo is indeed her missing granddaughter. Has she even been seen wearing one in other words does she even have a hat. I know that she was speaking figuratively but it is still funny to me. Then on top of all this the grandmother is sabotaging herself when it comes to finding her own granddaughter. She is going to her favourite Shaman to ask her to make a talisman for her to keep Yeon Joo away from her family. If the Shaman is successful in making one, then her own efforts will start to counteract each other. In the sense that one of them wants her to find Soa but the other is to keep her away from her family. I guess this would be a good way to balance out the scales and let destiny and fate flow back the way they were meant to be and also allow Chae Rin to get her own back and perhaps even a shot of triumphing over the overwhelming odds that she is up against.

Other interesting things that happened in this episode would be as follows.

Chae Rin found out that Eun Hyuk was supposed to marry Yeon Joo but it never happened because Yeon Joo witnessed them kissing each other on her wedding day. (irrelevant whether it was one sided or not) something I wasn’t expecting to happen so soon. I thought that it would take another 10 or more episodes for said reveal to happen. To be honest I don’t think I am used to the pace of these 40 episodes in a drama yet. The weekend dramas that I usually watch are the ones on KBS World which consist of 50 episodes at a minimum. With them I have sort of gotten a grasp but not so much of these other channels. Therefore, like I was saying her finding out so soon is a bit of a surprise for me. I was expecting her to realize her feelings down the line but feel conflicted about what to do as she would still be thinking that he was a taken man and all. This would certainly lead to an interesting setup down the line. Speaking of which we also had Yeon Joo complaining to Chae Rin’s mother how she had a man who was stolen away from her from another woman. How the mother then spoke ill of said person not knowing that the person that was being spoken about was her own daughter and thus her own parenting skills were being brought up.

Jo Pil Do realizing who is son was so soon was also surprising. Wasn’t expecting that either. Though we have to again question just how did he get into that company again without any kind of security check. He was on a slightly higher level compared to where Eun Hyuk and the lawyer were discussing and they entered through the main door. Frankly security should have been beefed up from his last visit to the company and all security personal should have a picture of him distributed and have been on an extra lookout incase he returned. Now he has found another person to leech of while he tries to get more from Chae RIn’s family. Eun Hyul really should report him to the lawyer a pity that he probably won’t.

Grandmother wants to get rid of all the people that worked hard for her company to still survive till this time just goes to show just how ungrateful she really is and all she thinks about is her own blood inheriting it whether or not they are worthy. Actually it goes to show just what would have happened if Soa hadn’t gone missing that day. If it were up to her Chae Rin’s dad would probably never have attained his positon in the company as she would have wanted her daughter to do so. This would have then been followed up by Sua. Though as predicted she has gotten the lawyer to side with her by trying to guilt trip him due to his supposed involvement regarding Sua’s kidnapping. (as in she blames him for not doing a proper job in looking after her.) Poor lawyer is going to do just that for the time being till he realizes the mistake that he has made just hope that it isn’t to late to do something about it then. Speaking of said incident it would have been so much better for Chae Rin to secretly record said conversation and then use it later on. For instance, let her father listen to it so that he realizes just what a monster witch her grandmother is like. Speaking of which hasn’t the father still not figured out that her room has been emptied out or even her mother. Her mother as usual gets a small pass considering her mental condition and all but the same can’t be said about her dad. I am pretty sure that a parent would miss their child after they get married and move in with their husband and all. So it would make sense to go to their child’s room to get a feel of them and remember them at the same time. This clearly indicates that this isn’t the case over here.

Let us then speak of Bozo and his dads latest scheme to take over Make Pacific. Have to say that it is quite brilliant if one takes time to consider all the time and effort that they have put into the latest one.

If we break it down from what we have gathered from the clues so far it comes down to something along the following lines. For starters they have gotten Company X to invest in Make Pacific because they apparently believe in them and their products. The then leak the news that Make Pacific are using harmful products in their products. This will result in Company X demanding that Make Pacific return their investment because they don’t want to be associated with them anymore as that would affect them negatively and also that their trust in them was misplaced etc.. Problem here is that Make Pacific thought that this was a done deal between them and have gone to take a loan from a bank to go forward with their initial plans and all. This will then lead to the next set of problems which Bozo and company have laid down for Make Pacific. The only way out for them is to either get another loan from the bank to pay off Company X. unfortunately for them a problem is going to arise when the bank is either going to refuse to do so or they will ask for their loans back. The reason the bank would be doing this is because they just got Taesan Group to sign up with them. This would be the condition that the Chairman was discussing with the bank manager on the phone. He gets the biggest company in return cut ties with Make Pacific or don’t help them out when they ask for it. If Taesan Group is more powerful then it would make sense for the Bank to agree to these terms atleast in Drama World. This would mean that Make Pacific would have to come back to the Chariman to ask for help to bail them out again. Something that he wants. This time he might make it harder for them to get out. Fortunately, I suspect that the Slush Fund is going to come into play and Chae Rin is going to use it to help her company out. The best part of it all the Chairman can’t do anything about it even if he finds out what happened.

Why is this is quite simple. First of all, it is quite embarrassing that something like this was happening right under his nose and to further the embarrassment it turns out that his son was involved so he can’t even report the matter to the police had it been somebody else.

Come to think about it the grandmother mentioned to her Shaman that Chae Rin could never return because she had signed some deal with the Chairman when she sold her of to him. I wonder what exactly the deal was. I doubt that she would agree to sell him of Make Pacific but regardless of said fact it would be something equally embarrassing for the both of them if it ever comes out. Pretty sure that will make the dad atleast finally wake up to her true nature and decide that he has enough of that crazy family and thus leave them to their merry ways.

Then we had the grandmother’s nightmare that Chae Rin would take over the company after listening to what the Shaman had to say. She then tried to convince said lawyer to go ahead with her plans. But it remains to be seen just how far he will go. For instance the father is the only one in that family that doesn’t blame him for loosing Soa when they were kids. Neither does Chae Rin but she wants him to stop blaming her as well. But the same can’t be said about the grandmother. So the question is whether or not he is willing to harm the dad since the grandmother wants to even oust him from his position regardless of the fact that Soa may not even be competent at said job/position. But speaking of her fears they will eventually come true due to her own greed. She was willing to sell of Chae Rin to get rid of her but this only further endangered her company. Regardless of this the way I see things are as follows. Due to Taesan Groups plans to take over their company the only one that can save them from this crisis is going to be Chae Rin once again. The first time was when Bozo and company got Mr. Choi to stop supplying them with supplies but Chae Rin tracked him down and managed to get a confession from him forcing the chairman to make Mr. Choi return to do business with Make Pacific or have his plans revealed to the public and face embarrassment. This second time it will be Chae Rin saving the company (probably with Taesan Groups Slush Fund) and she will be considered a hero once again (though the workers won’t know where she got the money) Meaning that the workers are going to respect her even more than before and would clearly want to be on her side. Plus, it helps that she has cultivated a good working relationship with all of them including the cleaning staff. She has earned not only their respect but their loyalty as well. Meaning that the grandmother is going to probably need to purchase a massive bulk of talismans from her Shaman to get them all under her spell to side with Soa/Yeon Joo. Hopefully she will get a customer discount due to this deal. As always Chae Rin’s competitive spirit to prove other people wrong has been kicked in due to the grandmothers greed and just to spite her she is going to try extra hard to take over that company.

Speaking of this anyone wonder at the end of the episode where her mother found her looking at the DNA results which indicated that the sample indeed belonged to Sua. Will the mother discover this in the next episode or will Chae Rin hide the fact from her by coming up with something? My answer would be the later. If she reveals to the mother the truth, then they are going to try their best to find Sua even if this means paying Pill Do whatever he asks for. This means that the grandmother already has a means to get rid of her at this point. Since she hasn’t gotten a chance to not only prove herself but also ensured her position at the company she isn’t going to reveal this fact to anybody at home including her mother. Also from the clips of the next episode we have Pill Do begging on his knees to allow him to help them find their daughter. This wouldn’t have been the case had she revealed everything to her mother. this is an important fact to note because if the mother finds the results she is going to ask how she got hold of the samples or where her daughter is and that would mean that she would have had to reveal Jo Pill Do’s involvement and all. Since the clip seems to contradict this part we can assume that she hasn’t revealed this fact to her mother.

Another thing that happened in this episode was how people seem to underestimate Bozo as well. He pretends to come home drunk to check whether or not his suspicions her correct in the   relationship between Chae Rin and Eun Hyuk and they seem to have them confirmed. Not that he is in any position to complain about it as seen in the next episode. I really hate it when characters are such hypocrites in such matters. He is more than willing to have a mistress and continue his own relationships yet he isn’t okay with his wife doing the same. Frankly it all comes down to his own ego such as when he tried to prevent Yeon Joo from committing suicide it was all about him and how he would get into trouble if she died. The same thing applies here. He can’t stand to see his woman be happy with somebody else even if he doesn’t love her.

This brings up another point. Of how Chae Rin mentions to Yeon Joo how she doesn’t like her because she thinks that she lost her toy to her and when Yeon Joo asks her whether or not she is willing to return it if she asks. Chae Rin then tells her that she doesn’t keep things that don’t belong to her. Things are really going to get interesting when Chae Rin will be tested on exactly that in regards to the company. As for Eun Hyuk these girls need to stop treating him as an object but as a person. Yeon Joo seems to get unreasonable every time this topic is brought up. Such as going after Chae Rin’s dad and trying to get her into his bad books by doing that little drama. I get that she is upset and even more so that Eun Hyuk didn’t tear of Chae Rin’s photo. It makes sense that she would want to salvage what was left of her pride and beg him to return to her. Thinking that what he had with Chae Rin was merely a mistake that he probably made at the heat of the moment such as him getting nervous on his wedding day and thus kissing her then and that he probably regrets it now. So she was giving him another chance to return to her. Unfortunately for her he was really over her and that hurt her even more. Then she had the grandmother further insult her by trying to pay her off to stop hanging around the family. So she decided to hurt them and all. Still messing with people that have lost their child is just way to wrong.

Finally, before leaving I think I should add another point that I found amusing in this drama.

Turns out that Eun Hyuk had his own Man Cave all along. How he maintained that isn’t really a mystery since he was living most of the time with Yeon Joo and her family. Regardless of this when he was sick Chae Rin managed to track him down.

If he wonders how that happened, we cut off to an advertisement telling the viewers that they can track down anybody as long as they have a legit citizen ID and that their client is rich because money is no problem to them. The only times that they have failed at their jobs is when the party involved are lost little rich children as they don’t have an ID to track them down and thus have to depend on the families to do the right thing. Also it doesn’t help if children are under some sort of magical spell as that also hinders their work.

A friendly reminder to all stay away from magic as it makes our job harder to do plus its bad for everyone’s health. Side effects include mental illness, amnesia, Greed which is the downfall for many clients and many more. Plus it is a financial strain on your wallets. That money could be better spent on our services. So if you have any ties to Shamans and any Mystical Groups please cut them all of but do so carefully that you don’t offend said party otherwise you risk being on the receiving end of their curses and hexes. You have been warned continue to proceed at your own risk

Oh I also liked how Bozo when he pretended to be drunk clearly warned Chae Rin and Eun Hyuk that he wasn’t really drunk and that he was just pretending to be. Which was indeed the case.

If anyone has any idea of how to get rid of Pill Do I am interested because he like most of the other characters in this show is shown to be full of greed and wants things that don’t belong to him or that he doesn’t deserve them.

@thistle Can you please elaborate the scenes where you think that the actors were bored with their part and wanted to get over it fast. I probably missed that.

Anyway while I have more to add will do so later on. Till then take care all of you and look forward to reading your posts.

@yamiyugi Thanks for asking. 

However, from the impressively vast length of your post (sorry but I could read only a little of it), I am sure that you are a devoted follower of Hide & Seek; thus, it would not be fair to dim your enjoyment by detailing what I feel are the "Bored Actor" scenes.  Suffice it to say that there is one actor (well, maybe three) who is more culpable than the rest at making this reaction known. 

Each drama appeals to individual viewers in a personal way.  I really want to like Hide & Seek but it simply doesn't push all my buttons.  I am not dropping the show yet and I still see the potential in it.  So I posted because I was curious as to whether others were having a similar reaction.

Hopefully you are not offended by my views because, truly, no offense is intended.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for SA/HJ? I want her to reclaim her spot & wither away. I’m so mean, but it was pretty funny how she was trying to get EH to stay. Stop girl! Even the faux mother knew his feelings. 

What is is up with Evil Grandma’s secretary? She helped CR leave the house undetected. I’m still guessing she might be her mom? EH story got some color to it now. His adoptive family treated him well. Are they well off? 

@triplem already explained it but you got it right @yamiyugi, the reason for not quoting images is because it slows down the server. in my early days at soompi, someone explained it to me that it creates double loop or something like that and so for those with a slower connection, it takes the page even longer to load. thats the reason for the quoting images rule as well as putting images in spoiler if there are more than 3. if people want to quote image, then it is best to copy the image location and post it as a fresh image in a new response box. for whatever reason, (sorry not tech savvy enough), the server then sees it as a fresh image and does not slow down as a double loop...

@yamiyugi @thistle

I don't have much to add since @triplem and @Lmangla explained it well.

We have rules we follow when we're moderating/editing posts. It takes up a lot of time, especially for those who moderate more than one section. But we can't make exceptions for anyone. If for example a post contains more than 5 images and every member quotes those images to reply to the member who posted them it will slow down the page and depending on which device it can lead to the threads being clogged and difficult to navigate through.

So don't see me or any moderator here as partypoopers. In the end we're here to make the experience for each member as enjoyable as possible. :) Posting consecutively within an hour isn't allowed, only during live coverage of press conferences or/and episodes. Or when a member - which hopefully doesn't happen - is completely alone in a thread and keeps posting updates on movies or dramas. Overall if you want to add something else than simply edit your previous post. 

Also, you can easily remove images, IGs, videos, GIFs etc. from posts prior to posting. And if you want to add an comment about a certain image you can copy-paste said image from the quote into the post. 

P.S.: Who is that Jillian chick? @Saja La

I miss Our OTP.. I keep on rewatching the scenes where CR & EH interact hehe

EH admitting he is inlove is so cool! 

I maybe frustrated on the development of the story but i am still excited on how they will overcome these obstacles together. 

Actually how to describe their current relationship? Lovers? Comrades? Friends?... 

42 minutes ago, grapefruit7 said:

I miss Our OTP.. I keep on rewatching the scenes where CR & EH interact hehe

EH admitting he is inlove is so cool! 

I maybe frustrated on the development of the story but i am still excited on how they will overcome these obstacles together. 

Actually how to describe their current relationship? Lovers? Comrades? Friends?... 

Soulmates?

Actually thats all I'm watching of this drama. EH and CR....hope they have a happy ending ...they both deserve it.

I had just watched eps 1&2 and the last two. It is very intriguing. I get the feeling Lee Yoo Ri is the flawed hero. She has played characters going for revenge and doing it almost all the way. Many dailies will blare ‘revenge’ and it ended with many posters including mine screaming with great annoyance.

I wonder why Soo Ah’s mother did not have any form of relationship with her adopted daughter. This must be blood is thicker than water show. - she took a strange liking to a cosmetic salesperson.

After watching a few episodes of Gangnam beauty, I decided I had outgrown mangas since the very enjoyable Goong.

This show with the complex relationships is very promising to me. Hope it has a happy ending for both girls who have been manipulated by old woman and old man.

Archived