[Drama 2018] Hide and Seek, 숨바꼭질

0ly40

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, lu09 said:

Bozzo's reaction was priceless (nice name for him by the way lol) He made the entire scene hilarious while we were supposed to feel sorry for SA:joy:

he was hilarious as all the reasons were all about him and how it will affect him. it wasn't even possible to feel sorry for soo ah at that point...

On 9/16/2018 at 7:43 PM, ajummapunkinssi said:

SA annoyed me to no end.. I can get she is hurt by what happened but in reality it never should have been. She even says she had to initiate everything and he never had the emotion he should have had.. photos and everything are there to even prove it. Why would you continue a relationship like that knowing he isn’t really interested. He did wrong in kissing CR, but her clinging and her out of this world controlling attitude are really over the top when she knew how he was never really into her. I won’t excuse his wrong, but the fact that she can raise her nose to CR and talk about how she has no fear because she was raised with love just showed how much fear she has. If that was the case then why is she acting like this because she was hurt by her fiancé. She didn’t get the love she wanted from the man she chose so she has the right to use another’s vulnerability to get revenge? She is her grandmothers granddaughter!

it was hard to feel pity for her.... actually from what she witnessed, it was very clear that it was eun hyuk running behind that mystery woman and he exhibited more passion and energy in that few seconds than he had ever expressed with her. she was always aware that he never made any moves but she convinced herself that she can do the loving for both of them. why? her insecurity, fear and anger really stems from the fact that he never loved her as a woman.

and now, she is spitting mad and wants revenge that she is willing to take advantage of a mentally ill woman. yup, definitely her grandmother's granddaughter. but how long will she pull such antics for a woman she has no affection for? she is mistakenly assuming that eun hyuk likes chae rin because she is rich but what she doesn't know is that his attraction and wanting to protect has absolutely nothing to do with her status but her as a person.. thats really going to shake things down....

On 9/16/2018 at 1:56 PM, guinearoyal said:

To a woman who is not used to people handing out affection like that, I can see that she will be the reserved one for a while. Until he finally wears her down. But boy is he forward! He pretty much treats her almost like she is his woman already.... I know he knows that she is married and it is all for show...but how can he be ok with it and not seem jealous at all?

it is definitely such a huge contrast that it makes me wonder why he felt compelled to stay with soo ah at all. it is very clear that he sees parallel lines with him and chae rin. just as chae rin was forced to get married to bozo for the sake of the company, he was also forced to marry? why does he feel like that? how did he end up in this house and why does he see his relationship with soo ah as obligation and responsibility rather than love? why does he seem to feel a kind of suffocation and almost mental shutdown when he is with her? he is a real mystery!

On 9/17/2018 at 12:55 PM, chdom said:

I can totally see 2 things happening. 1) He really falls for CR & protects her from his father or 2) Fall in love with SA? Just so many ??? to keep up interest & keep tuning in.

soo ah and him do have a fun chemistry. can't see him falling for chae rin though -- he can't seem to stand anyone smarter than him... but I wonder what happened to his ex-wives. it is so weird to see him and chairman constantly plotting. did they do something to prompt them to suicide? and he is genuinely sorry about what happened or faking it? .....

Another week gone by with another set of interesting episodes. As of now the show has continued to keep me interested in both the story as well as the characters. It is also interesting to see just how far each of these characters will go to achieve their goals. This show is by no means perfect and if you look closely one can easily spot Drama Logic Fails. But since I have gotten so used to them at this point I can sort of ignore them. Will surely add that later on for hopes that someone else has a better suggestion as to why they happened.

Spoiler

Not only that but people have mentioned that the writer seems to have thrown the Drama Rule Book out of the window while writing this show such as having the main leads already kiss in the first 3-4 episode bracket. While I may agree to the former I definitely have an issue with that kiss. Some may find that scene romantic or even find Eun Hyuks actions manly for admitting to her his feelings for her and thus kissing to demonstrate them. They may even try and justify his actions as okay since he knows that she doesn’t love her husband as well as the fact that she is an arranged marriage so it might be okay.

I do get all that yet I feel it was wrong of him. First of all she is a married woman regardless of the situation. Not only that but my main issue is that he forced that kiss on her. Had she lets say been more receptive towards him or had perhaps indicated that she shared similar feelings towards him I might have been okay with it but since this wasn’t the case I felt that the kiss was more abusive than romantic. Frankly I am surprised that she just ended it with a push rather than including a slap as well since it was deserved in my opinion. Then again who am I to judge what is romantic or not. Such types of kiss do work in real life at times. Lee Yuri the actress of Chae Rin is a perfect example. Though since I wasn’t present for said scene I shouldn’t really be the one to comment on it.

Regardless when it to the writer and the Rule Book another example that comes to mind has to be Yeon Joo. Had this been your ordinary drama then Yeon Joo has almost all the trappings of the First Female Lead.

Just a few of the following would be clear examples.

Birth Secret She is the real daughter of the Make Pacific Family and the granddaughter of the Evil Grandmother. She just doesn’t know it yet. I would probably add that she is the rightful heir to said company but she really hasn’t shown any real skill in that department. she may be good at applying makeup but just how good is she in selling and manufacturing it

Love Triangle As always where a male or female lead is involved with two people of the opposite gender. They have feelings for their OTP but the second lead who seems to be harboring feelings for the lead for ages is simply ignored for the new person in town and they are simply friend zoned. Over here though Yeon Joo would probably fit into the second lead category. Though as usual the two people vying for the main leads affection just so happen to be family. Not by blood mind you. Still it is interesting to see how this triangle works. Yeon Joo is interested in Eun Hyuk but he is more interested in Chae Rin while she isn’t interested in him for now. Given time that will probably chance.

Prevention From Returning To Her Rightful Place as of now Yeon Joo isn’t returning home because she isn’t aware of her past. But that will probably chance when she does. Other than that whenever the Second Leads discover the fact that the main lead was so close and just how they are related to their family members they try and do their best to not let them discover the truth as well as try and cause misunderstandings between the family members so that they can’t even consider that the person that they were so harsh was their own child. Plus they have various reasons why they don’t want said person to return. The biggest issue is that they fear that their parents will abandon them once the real child shows up in the picture or they will lose everything that they have worked so hard to achieve.

Granted in the clip from the next episode we see that Chae Rin is thinking about trying to locate the missing Soa. But just how far will she go in this regards. I can see her reasoning for doing so. She thinks that she will be more welcome in that house since that family will be grateful to her for doing so. What she doesn’t get is that while that may be the case for her parents it definitely wouldn’t be for the Evil Grandmother who would at this point do her best to get rid of her. But even then this is beside the point. I do think that she is sincere in regards to finding Soa but that is probably going to change when she discovers that the person that she is looking for is Yeon Joo. She has already witnessed how her mother treated the both of them even when she didn’t know the truth. She was already siding with Yeon Joo just what would the mother be like then if she found out that she was the real Soa.. In this case I might see Chae Rin try to find out whether or not Yeon Joo is happy with her current life and when she realizes that she is she might think that is better especially since she doesn’t remember her past. She might try and make it slightly better as compensation but that would be all. Hopefully she won’t go out of the way to harm her like other second leads or so.

Speaking of the fact that Yeon Joo is the real Soa I find it real amusing of how the Evil Grandmother isn’t ready to believe that. Such as telling Sec. Kim of how she could tell that Yeon Joo couldn’t be the real Soa as she seemed like a common folk and how the real Soa would be someone with a regal presence and that she would be able to recognize her at a glance if she encountered her. Can’t wait for the grandmother to eat her words in the future. But this probably also hints at what to expect in some future episodes. In other words, she is going to be in total denial mode until someone decides to submit a DNA Report as proof. Even then we can be sure that she will find others to blame for her actions. For instance, we can be sure to expect her trying to throw down an envelope full of money to Yeon Joo with the explicit orders to stay away from her daughter and their family because she will suspect that Yeon Joo is approaching them for some ulterior motive such as their wealth and all. She may even get a bit abusive towards her as well. In a sense that would probably be a dose of Karma hitting the both of them. I might feel a bit bad for Yeon Joo for that but that depends on what she does in the later episodes but not so much for the grandmother as she more than deserves it.

What can be better than her losing the granddaughter that she dotes so much on. Instead of being grateful for all that she has done for her will instead despise her. Plus, we can be sure that Evil Grandmother would probably try and go the extra mile to get rid of Yeon Joo before becoming aware of the truth such as threatening her family something which Yeon Joo is extremely protective of. For instance, the Grandmother might try and purchase the restaurant where the mother works and then threaten to kick them out unless Yeon Joo listens to her demands to stay away from her family and all.

Another thing interesting about this show is that already at this stage people can read what is on the other person’s mind and why they are behaving in said manner. For instance, we see that Yeon Joo has hit the spot as to why Chae Rin is so against her meeting with her mother because she fears that she may lose her spot in the family because she may not have been loved enough. She also wonders if there is some other secret that Chae Rin may also be hiding along the way. On top of this we also have Hyun Hyuk telling her the reasons why she is behaving the way she does. Normally such reason and motivations are discovered later on but not in this case.

This also brings me to another point that was brought up here. It was suggested that Chae RIn has always been the one to give love and never really receive it so she doesn’t know what to do about Eun Hyuks feeling and statement towards her. I probably wouldn’t fully agree with this statement. Regardless of how she feels or will feel down the line I suspect that she is going to have another issue from admitting to her feelings in regards to him. As far as she knows he is married. She isn’t aware of the fact that Yeon Joo was the girl he was supposed to marry nor the fact that Yeon Joo ran out of the wedding (due to her witnessing the kiss between them) and thus he never married in the first place. So I suspect that by the time she realizes that she may have feelings towards him she will think that she is already too late to act out on them because he is already married and she wouldn’t want to come between him and his family and be the cause for them to breakup. If she were to later on find out that the person that he supposedly married was Soa she may be even more hesitant to do so she may feel guilty that she is taking something else that was initially Soa’s and that may make her feel guilty towards her. Though it may be equally interesting if she is willing to give up on her family in return for Eun Hyuk’s love and may even suggest to Eun Joo that if she had the opportunity to switch roles would she take it.

People have also commented on how some people have commented on how they don’t approve of Yeon Joo’s form of revenge against Chae Rin by using a sick woman’s condition against her. Now I totally agree with this bit but I have to think that I understand why she did that, when a person thinks about revenge they usually don’t think about all the innocent people that are going to get hurt because of their actions. For instance, person X wants to ruin Company Y for various reasons. They ruined his business or they framed him for some crime etc. Sure he gets his revenge by making the company go bankrupt and all but does he ever wonder what is going to happen to all those workers whose livelihood depends on said company. Those people are totally innocent and have done nothing wrong why should they suffer and it isn’t like he is going to end up hiring them to save their jobs and all. He just wants the company to suffer just as he did. The motivations behind her actions are pretty much the same here as well.

Granted that most of her reasons is based on a partial misunderstanding. For instance does anyone think that she was taking her revenge on Chae Rin because she witnessed the kiss. The answer to that would probably be No. if I had to hazard a guess it probably be because of the events that followed. She met Chae Rin later on and she even confessed to her that she thought that her husband was cheating on her after this she got comforted by Chae Rin. Totally innocent and we know the truth and all. But that is probably not the way how Yeon Joo sees it as. First of all, she doesn’t know that Eun Hyuk actually works for Chae Rin (or in this case Greedy Chairman and Bozo or perhaps that Bozo got married etc..) in this case she would probably see things in this light she found a picture of Chae Rin in Eun Hyuks wallet so she would assume that they were in a relationship for quite some time. After that she would simply assume that Chae Rin came to her wedding to mess with Eun Hyuk and her relationship as for the meeting that Chae Rin called her to where she confessed that she suspected that her husband was cheating on her was probably to test out the water and see whether or not she was aware of the fact that Chae Rin was the other woman and that Chae Rin was probably mocking her behind her back thinking that she was an idiot to not figure this out. Also because she isn’t aware that Eun Hyuk is now actually working for Chae Rin she further suspects that he easily lies to her and openly spends more time with Chae Rin thinking that he has a free pass now that she knows the truth and doesn’t care about her feelings. In other words, she thinks that Chae Rin is deliberately messing with her first and that she was the one that started it thus she thinks that she is justified in her actions. She isn’t by the way.

I am also enjoying how Bozo likes to shoot himself in his foot. He was spending some quality time with his mistress when he bumped into Eun Joo again and she thought that he was a pervert but while trying to clear up her misunderstanding he blurted out that he was with his mistress. I wonder if that will make her feel bad later on in regards to Chae Rin. Will she finally realize that Chae RIn isn’t living the perfect life as she pretends to do so and will she feel bad about all that has happened between them and if so what will she do about it

Before I add anything else I think that I should add in the Drama Logic Fail of this week’s episode.

Jo Pil Do eager to locate thr missing Soa so that he could collect on his Ransom Reward heads over to the Make Pacific Company and tries to find a way to enter. He soon gets his chance when he notes two female workers sign in through their passes and the gate opens to let them in. He uses this opportunity to push them aside and rush in. He is then discovered by the lawyer who recognizes him and gives chase only to lose him later on. Now at this point I have to wonder just how much security does that company actually have. One would assume that they have atleast a few men for the job but were they all sleeping at their job. A stranger just entered their company. Now while I can understand that since the company is probably so large the workers probably don’t know everyone that works there so they could have assumed that in this case Pil Do was probably some rude worker so they didn’t comment on that. They can be excused for not reporting him to security who by the way should have been present to witness this. Then we have that lawyer who tried to be a hero and thus the reason why Pil Do managed to escape again. The lawyer has no excuse for not alerting the security to Pill Do’s presence instead of trying to apprehend him on his own. They could have probably blocked all the exits making it a bit harder for Pil Do to escape. Not sure if the cops could be involved but I suspect that he could probably have been charged for trespassing at the most or breaking and entering since he clearly entered into the company without any authorization. People could try and justify his actions that he couldn’t do that (alert security) because he was busy chasing Pill Do. But that doesn’t really work since he has a mobile phone now and he could have easily called them through it. Unless we assume that the fact is that he isn’t the company lawyer that works inside the company. It just so happens that his firm works with said company etc thus he works outside and wouldn’t know how to contact them. This might be a close enough excuse for his actions.

This reminds me of a point that was brought up of why the lawyer dislikes Chae Rin so much. A good question. Frankly I think that it’s nothing personal but he probably is slightly influenced by Evil Grandmother in regards to this. Okay that probably isn’t the case. I suspect that he feels guilty that Soa went missing in the first place and he is trying to make up for it by trying to do all in his power to find her. But he doesn’t see the same for Chae Rin. What he sees and suspects is that Chae Rin has been enjoying the good and comfortable life which was meant for Soa and she isn’t feeling guilty about it. He probably blames her for that to some extent. As well as finding out in this episode that her father was more than willing to hand down his company to her instead of Soa. In this regard I can see him and Evil Grandmother on the same page. So in other words I can see him siding with Yun Joo when it is discovered that she is the real Soa because that will be the Grandmothers orders and he will think that this will be his way of making up for his mistake where he lost her or helped her get kidnapped when they were playing hide and seek. Mind you it wasn’t his fault but he blames himself for it and it doesn’t help that Evil Grandmother does the same.

Though just how long is he going to support her in this position because eventually it will come down to a battle of skill and he will probably realize later on that he bet on the wrong horse. Chae Rin is someone who actually cares about both the company and its workers can the same be said for Yeon Joo as well and will she make the best choices for the company as well remains to be seen.

This brings us upto the Grandfathers latest scheme to acquire Make Pacific. He has realized that his investment will be returned thanks to his hands being forced by Chae Rin when she discovered Mr. Choi and got that recording. So now he has approached them through another company who have agreed to invest in another factory so that they can make more orders and all. He then plans to trip them somewhere along the line and claim his investment from them this way. Now the way I see things is as follows. Everyone back home is really interested in this development as they see this as a chance to go big and the same is probably true for Chae Rin as well. But the moment she discovers that Grandfather is responsible for said actions. (this can be that when she mentions the company that is investing in them Eun Hyuk will realize that it is one of Grandfathers company and will warn her of this or something similar) Chae Rin will then try and do her best that Make Pacific doesn’t sign with the company or to return their investment and since people won’t understand her actions they are going to blame her and claim that she can’t stand to see the company succeed on its own without her help and that she is greedy for wanting to obtain it or that she can’t stand for others to be happy and wants them all to suffer. Atleast that is what the grandmother is going to claim. The lawyer might be in the same boat as well but atleast one can probably reason with him unlike the grandmother.

Grandfather seems to be a lot more astute than one gives him credit. For instance, in the clip we see him tell Eun Hyuk of how he seems to know Bozo quite well as if he has him bugged or something. Now we know this is the truth but as far as we know the grandfather isn’t aware of said fact yet he has hit the mark spot on the nail. It could be a very good guess but it still is good. Not only that but earlier during the wedding talks he asked as to who Chae Rin resembled the most in her family and how he knew someone where a family tried to trick the other family with a fake child and all. Now we already know that this was the same case over here as well. The question in this case though is he actually aware of this fact since Eun Hyuk already reported this matter to him or was he making a joke as he claimed. Perhaps he doesn’t trust Eun Hyuk and has him followed to make sure that he is being honest with him. For instance, take that person that took those pictures of Bozo and his mistress. What if he sent said person himself to see what Eun Hyuk would have done in said situation? Such as would he have kept those pictures to blackmail them later on or would he report the matter to him.

Actually this suddenly gives me an idea. For instance I can see Chae Rin either failing to convince the others not to invest in the new company or when she discovers the truth it will be to late as they will be asking for their investment back and this is something that Make Pacific can’t do so on their own. Fortunately, Chae Rin will save the day once again and be considered a heroine once more. Well actually in this case it will probably be Eun Hyuk. He will confide to Chae Rin about the slush fund that Bozo and his mistress have made. Chae Rin will then use this as leverage to get the funds that are required to save the company. Grandfather is probably going to be furious at all parties involved. Depends on how much he will be in regards to this with Eun Hyuk since this was something that he failed to report on but this will probably be the time when Chae Rin will not only be grateful to Eun Hyuk but also discover that she may have felling towards him as well as probably feel guilty for getting him into trouble. Then again the drama really can’t be that predictable now can it.

Frankly I think that Evil Grandmother made a mistake in this episode as well. Her treating Chae Rin like that in this episode cost her big time when she told her to decline the workers offer to come back and work at the company. Chae RIn might have done that on her own but when someone pushes her like that she does everything in her power to prove them not only wrong but that she is more than capable of doing so and is thus worthy. Probably if you don’t want her to do something you should tell her to do the opposite such as Evil Grandmother encouraging her to stay and work at the company. Then she would be left wondering just what exactly is the grandmothers game over here or that she might feel guilty in doing so and thus they have achieved in getting what they want. Still I’m a bit curious just how did the workers find out just what Chae Rin did to get Mr. Choi to cooperate like that. They all seemed to find out that she barged in the men’s sauna and got his confession. The question we need to ask is how did that happen. Chae Rin doesn’t seem the type to boast about her claims as long as the job was done. She didn’t even tell her father this news and he only discovered later on that she was involved in getting Mr. Choi to cooperate. As for Mr. Choi himself I doubt that he would have willingly told anyone about this incident as it would have been to embarrassing. Sure the other people who were with him might have done so but to whom exactly did they do so that the workers even found out. Also doesn’t it make sense that if the workers found out this much then her dad should have also done so and thus shouldn’t he have been more concerned towards her and thankful as well.

Why do people still call Chae Rin a fake even when she has proven more than once that she is more than capable of being a real part of said family and that she has been legally adopted are good questions. To this I am going to question has she really been adopted legally. Something feels off to me in regards to this. Then again so do a lot of claims most of these people make. When Chae Rin was stuck in that pit she commented something along the line that she had already died and even had a death certificate in regards to this. An odd comment to make. She may have been speaking figuratively. Then on top of all this it seems that nobody is aware of the fact that she had been adopted. Makes sense since you don’t have to publically reveal said fact. In other words, people simply assume that she is the biological child who must have probably been born after Soa was kidnapped. In this case both sides don’t want this fact revealed ie. Chae Rin and her grandmother. Though both have their own reasons for it. Chae Rin doesn’t want to do so because she is afraid that she will get abandoned if the world finds out. She needs more confidence in herself before this reveal is made. Hopefully that will be the case and also to discover that people support her for her skills and merit not based on who she is supposed to be. Something that her dad is already trying to do but she probably is unaware of said fact. The Grandmother on the other hand doesn’t want the world to know about the adoption because then they will probably try and start asking questions as to why did they hide this fact for so long, what did they gain out of this. Plus, nobody would be willing to marry Chae Rin as she wasn’t a bio daughter they would probably prefer the real one as she would probably have more rights when it came to running the company and all. By this I mean people in regards to the business world. People like the grandfather might be an exception since he is after something bigger and wouldn’t really care about said stuff if he could use this for his own advantage and all. Then the other issue that the grandmother has is the fact that her ties to the Shaman would be revealed and if the luck transference ritual would be known to the public then you can be sure that would be a lot of embarrassment towards her and what we can gather from her character is that her pride is everything which is then followed by her greed for her company. She probably needs to lose it to come to her senses or go mad.

Some people might even wonder why Chae Rin never told the adults of how she was treated. Had that been the case one might have thought that she would have much more confidence in herself at this point. The problem with this is she was probably afraid of who would believe her. It would have been her word of a kid against that of an adult. Perhaps she had previous bad experience in regards to this when she was at the orphanage or her previous adoption cases. Regardless she was also probably afraid that she would be sent back to the orphanage and her adoption canceled again. One can be sure that the grandmother must have threatened her in regards to this. Plus, considering the fact that after the abduction event the mother was so out of it she woulsn’t even have realized that her house was missing another child. On top of it the grandmother could have probably come up with a reasonable sounding explanation as to why she sent her away. Perhaps that having her around would remind her of Soa which wouldn’t be good for anybody. As for her Dad let’s say the less about the matter. He does seem to care about her but he can never have the last word in regards to the grandmother. She still refers to Chae Rin as some sort of abomination and he can’t do anything to convince her otherwise. I doubt that he could protect Chae Rin at either point. Frankly Chae Rin is eventually going to realize this and that the only person that can do that is herself.

The thing regarding Yeon Joo and Eun Hyuk is that she invested a lot of time and effort in maintaining her relationship with him. So she isn’t ready to just send him of and let’s face it Eun Hyuk is also at fault here. We have seen that he simply wasn’t into her in that way yet he never said anything to her. Perhaps it was to not hurt her feelings but it was wrong of him in so many ways to not do so. Let’s ignore the fact that they were sleeping together since they might have been in love at some point to justify that but then we have to consider the fact that he was going to marry her as well when he didn’t love her at all or had stopped doing so. It isn’t fair to live with a shell of a person on either party. He should have put a stop to it at this point rather than kissing another woman and that to on his wedding day.

Though this brings up an interesting point. He got adopted was Yeon Joo’s family the one that adopted him. Is that the reason why he is willing to even go and marry her even though he doesn’t love her because he feels indebted to that family. Though this brings us to the question as to how exactly did he get adopted there. Did the writer decide to pull a Heavens Promise scene? Where Yeon Joo’s mother decided to search for him because she felt that his father was sent to jail because of her. Thinking that Pil Do only kidnapped Soa to pay off for her daughter’s surgery and not due to greed and all. Though one has to question the relationship between the two adults at this point. Were they just dating, thus the kids hadn’t been introduced to each other. This is the only thing that makes some sense to me. Perhaps she had to reveal some of this to him but would he want to be with the woman that sent his father to jail or that he had to serve time because of her. Then again he may have been desperate to leave said orphanage that he agreed to it.

The next thing that comes to my mind is how the mother miraculously got the surgery for her daughter. There was a mysterious benefactor that paid for it. Clearly that wasn’t Pil Do so who could it be. This being a drama and how everyone is connected can only lead to the suspicion that it would be one of two people. Aka the grandfather but the chances are slim that he would do anything that would benefit him and thus him helping out with the girl’s surgery makes little sense unless the mother was sitting on some prime property that he had his eye on. Seems highly unlikely so this then brings us up to the next person on the suspect list namely Chae Rin’s dad. He actually seems nice enough to do something like this. Though come to think of it another person has suddenly popped in my mind while I was writing this. Namely Sec. Kim. Why would she do this is a good question. But if we are to assume that she is actually Chae Rin’s Bio Mother this starts to make sense. She hires Pil Do to kidnap Sua and promises to pay for Yeon Joo’s sisters surgery in return. This way she gets rid of the daughter that would be in her daughter’s way. Think about it this way just how exactly did Pil Do get captured. What if his accomplice deliberately gave up his location?

Thus one can say that the children are suffering due to the greed of the adults. Then again perhaps Sec. Kim might not have wanted her daughter to be the collector of bad luck and thus tried to take preventive methods to stop it. Then again she herself would be the one to blame in regards to this.

In regards to Bozo and the preview telling his driver how dare he touch his wife it won’t happen like some people assume. He is going to pretend to be drunk when he makes this statement or that he meant someone else but the message regardless is sort of clear. At this point he doesn’t know what is happening behind his back regarding Chae Rin and Eun Hyuk but he suspects something is up due to the looks that he caught between the two. I agree that he has no right to complain what others are doing when one considers that he is having an affair with his girl toy. Previously when he wasn’t married it was okay what he did but once he signed the papers and married someone else not so much. One has to wonder just why did Korea cancel the adultery act. He should have been slapped with it at this point. Was it true that things were happening like in the drama and people were popping up claiming to be their long lost kids to claim their inheritance or something like that. Anyway the way I see it Bozo is the type of person that thinks that he is entitled to everything sort of and on top of all this he doesn’t like to share his things with others even if he doesn’t use them anymore or ever. In this case he wouldn’t want another man to be with his wife. One can say that he should ditch his mistress and stick with his wife but that is another problem because his mistress is more than that she is his partner in crime as well. As of now she holds the slush funds keys if I am not mistaken and if he treats her wrong she can just run of with that money. In a way it would serve him right for doing something wrong but that probably is a story for another day. One might wonder though if he doesn’t get close to his wife’s because he knows that they will only be there for a short time before his grandfather is going to dispose of them later on when their use is done. He did feel a bit bad when he realized that Chae Rin was going to suffer the same fate as them. Unfortunately, since he doesn’t have the spine to do anything about the matter he is going to get his just dose of Karma at some point.

Finally, before I leave I just wanted to mention @Saja La you make valid points in regards to seeing things from a positive point of view in regards to adoption and Chae Rin. Also how people in Korea view adopted children. But the way I see it Chae Rin only got a helping hand to boost herself up living in that house not something that she really needed. What I can tell about her personality is that she is a fighter and she likes to prove people wrong especially when they something can’t be done. So just tell her that orphans can never make it big or have a decent education would have probably been enough motivation to prove them wrong. Since the orphanage have to send the children for education I can see her studying real hard to get selected for a scholarship and then later on perhaps even sent abroad based on her skill alone. Even if the later didn’t happen I can probably see her get a good education in Korea itself. She did live a comfortable life due to her getting adopted but was it mentally good enough. Sure she claims that she looked after her mother like that because it was something that she wanted to do so and not because she was afraid of being kicked out of that house but I wonder could she have lived a life that was much healthier if she had been adopted in a family that actually cared for her and didn’t give her all those emotional scars. True she could have been easily adopted into another family that was equally bad but then we are talking about What If situations and all.

Anyway that will be all for the moment. Take care all of you and keep posting as I will be looking forward to reading your posts as well as hope that this show continues to remain an interesting as it currently is. I also need to catch up on my other shows. Some of them have been left behind.

On 9/15/2018 at 8:58 PM, Saja La said:

So does it mean if CR was taken out before 1am, then the ritual was not completed? ^Curious^ 

Considering the fact that SA did wake up, at least that bit of the ritual worked.
For reasons known only to Creepy, that time factor might have some significance,

otherwise, she could quite simply have instructed Grandma to bring CR back once SA regains consciousness.

On the other hand, maybe her Manual of Hair-Raising, Child-Traumatizing Rituals from the ancient past

meant that the nearest hour is 1am rather than 12 midnight. Who knows.

What we do know is that the dog loyal Sec Kim has a way of messing up Grandma's schemes.

If SA so much love to steal everything from CR, I wonder the bozo dad would help to oust CR and stripped her out of everything including as MakePacific company’s heart & steel.  Without CR, maybe the whole thing will crashed even faster.

SA being recognised as the true heir, and comes the power & responsibility of it carries.  

For those of you who might want to have a karaoke session while waiting for Sat to come,

here're the lyrics in English (from Popgasa) for the OST Part.1 song by Beige.

It's pretty much an EH-CR song.

Traces

Following the cold wind
You’re blowing over tonight
I turn around and try to stop it
But my love keeps spreading

Without even knowing, I keep missing you
You seep into me like a dream
Now even when I close my eyes
I can’t erase you

You spill out like stars
I can’t handle it
My love, you’ve helped me forget
My cruel past

I try to hide it but I long for you
The more I long for you, the clearer you get
I can’t erase you

My love has deeply hidden in my aching heart
Even if tears fill me up, I’m alright
You became a deep trace in my heart
So I can’t forget you

If only you can stay by my side
I would take away your sadness

Without even knowing, I keep missing you
You seep into me like a dream
How can I erase you?

My love has deeply hidden in my aching heart
Even if tears fill me up, I’m alright
Even if my heart breaks down
I can’t stop

And since we're not allowed to quote videos, here's the link to the previously posted YT -- Hide and Seek OST Part.1 Link

22 hours ago, phetbeo said:

Cre: Tumblr

So I guess he took her option literally - EH REALLY ran to her and plans to CATCH her for keeps.... LOL

Sorry guys, this Jillian (staff) deleted that picture that our chingu @phetbeo has paste earlier, without the picture, my comments seems to lost the punch line it deserve.... 

1 hour ago, Saja La said:

To the person/ staff that seems to be amending our quotes here,

May I know WHO is this Jillian that has been deleting and deciding how and what can be included in the forum here ?

In all seriousness, there might be a reason why we quote a picture or split the comments to two parts... Last time this Jillian fellow did by combining the comments/quote that she did not even split and leave a gap between paragraph that it ends up looking like i reply to the same person on something that was NOT meant to the person i quoted to earlier.... 

May we suggest you at the very least check if that picture or video are required before deleting it...?

Pray tell, do you guys have lack on memory space or something? Is that why you force us to squeeze everything in one go...?

The rules on this site forbid quoting images. Follow the rules of posting . The quoting of images makes the pages load slowly for users so they made these rules and if you wish to post on these forums please try to respect these rules.

4. Do not quote pictures or long posts.   Instead, remove images in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.  

That little show was so rediculous and mean I wanted to throw my phone at her.. but of course I didn’t.. you are being rude and unkind, then suddenly kneel and act as the victim.. now she wins her victory by walking out with the father and creating a wedge intentionally. This person who was raised with much love, no money but security.. destroys the person that was raised with abuse and insecurity to try to actually save you.. I do hope she has to face the music and lives to regret with a lot of emotional pain for what she is deciding to do just because she was rejected by a guy.. definitely shows what a low character you have! This guy will be escaping a lifetime of unhappiness and abuse by getting away from her

Everyone is so messed up in this show. The crazy grandmother, daughter, grand daughter trio fit just right in with each other. The money spent on their therapy can fund the hospital for decades to come. But since they won't get help.....please let them just destroy each other.

Now that the grand daughter with bad luck is back in the family...I hope her bad juju spread out on the grandmother....sorry I'm being so mean....but the crap CR had to go through coz of this girl....

Every epi I wish CR would just spit on their face and leave their asses to be sucked dry by the greedy FIL.

I'm still not watching full epi's just the clips....and they are enough to make me stressed out. I might binge watch it afterwards if they give us a happy ending. 

From one of the clips......It seems YJ's mom knew from the start EH never loved her daughter and she was still pushing him to get back with her??....I'm surprised doesn't she love her daughter....how could she approve if she knew the guy her daughter was in love with has never loved her. How happy would they be in future if one person was living a life of wishful thinking....and not facing the truth...while the other person was forcing himself to pretend for life.

Archived