Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

Company embezzlement, pushing EA down the steps and leaving her for dead, attempted kidnapping of Yura and bribing a customer to fix HG mum are crimes.

Is the writer trying to tell the public it's ok?

Embezzlement, corruption , keltocracy  and nepotism are very common in today's society. It can bankrupt a country. Imagine when young viewers watching this drama.

A crime is a crime whether it is small or big.

Maybe we still have 2 episode to go before it 's Sunny again tomorrow.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, selen4ever said:

- JE is at work handing in her resignation to the team leader and HN comes.

(stream freezed)

- SH is reading a letter from JE. I think it is a suicide letter. 

You mean HN was reading the note that JE left on DG's car door after she saw DG into his office.  Well, it didn't look like a private letter but like some pizza ad or something, so it looked okay for HN to pick it off the car door (she didn't see JE placing it there).   Here is what the sheet of paper said.  "Do Gyeong.  I did three things right in my life.  One, meeting you. Two, loving you.  And the final one is that my last memory is of you" ... So HN knew that it was a suicide note, and followed JE.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, jayakris said:

You mean HN was reading the note that JE left on DG's car door after she saw DG into his office.  Well, it didn't look like a private letter but like some pizza ad or something, so it looked okay for HN to pick it off the car door (she didn't see JE placing it there).   Here is what the sheet of paper said.  "Do Gyeong.  I did three things right in my life.  One, meeting you. Two, loving you.  And the final one is that my last memory is of you" ... So HN knew that it was a suicide note, and followed JE.

My stream skipped HN finding/reading the letter meant for DG. :)

But JE did write one for SH too and SH found it in their rented room.

Also how redundant to quit your job if you are planing to kill yourself. :blink:

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, sivaneson said:

Company embezzlement, pushing EA down the steps and leaving her for dead, attempted kidnapping of Yura and bribing a customer to fix HG mum are crimes.

Embezzlement, corruption , keltocracy  and nepotism are very common in today's society. It can bankrupt a country. Imagine when young viewers watching this drama.

In some countries the punishment for even an attempted kidnapping is the death sentence.:angry:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

28 minutes ago, sivaneson said:

My point is not that the crime is small or big. The cops have no EVIDENCE.  I said that if HN reports JH for embezzling $50K, she will be arrested.  And she will be out promptly the next day on bail, which won't be too high.  No point in showing it.

The other things SH did are all things we know, and we know the intent behind it too.  On what basis can the cops arrest her?  What evidence.   There is no evidence on her involvement (and nobody including even EA thinks that she was trying to kill EA).  Two women had an argument and one pushed the other at some stairs.  One fell and was in hospital for 2 days.  Nobody has sued the other.  In fact nobody has told the cops that even the push-and-shove happened.  They did go investigate and found that there was no CCTV, and found nobody who saw anything.

I already said above, that the cops may still come and arrest JH for kidnapping, which is a crime, IF they had been given HN's cell phone pictures and they are able to track down those kidnappers, and get them to say that SH ordered it (as SH's phone records and a testimony from YR that SH asked her to go out could be enough).  I don't think YR or HN had given the cell phone pictures to the cops though.   Or maybe they have.  If so, we could see an arrest for ordering kidnapping.

The writer is absolutely correct in not showing it like suddenly the cops or prosecutors had a criminal case that they never showed like that had all along, and still don't have evidence for (like most dramas do).  This thing about not going to jail, has been done quite well.  I will be totally fine if we see JH pressing charges after a couple of weeks with an elaborate civil suit on her sister with all the evidence of intent and actions to steal her wealth.   That will be realistic. I don't think any of you will be too thrilled or satisfied to see a lawyer going and filing a case.  No drama!!!

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

My stream skipped HN finding/reading the letter meant for DG. :)

But JE did write one for SH too and SH found it in their rented room.

Ah I see.  I was slowly watching the episode while posting here, and hadn't come to the scene of the note for SH.

The note to SH said, "Mom. Sorry. I never meant to make you suffer like this. Mom, you did all you could. I will take responsibility for everything and leave. I love you, mom. Bye"

It wasn't a clear suicide note, but SH would have reason to suspect the worst.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

This is the best  revenge we going to get and its already much more then I expected.

Errr  what? What revenge are you talking about? JH has only set things straight, so i wouldn't call it revenge... Revenge will be to repay back what SH and JE did to JH & HN and i have seen nothing of the sort.... JH hasn't done the nearly run over of JE or she did not sabotage JE's work on purpose so that JE nearly loses her job ( the other time was JE herself being careless of her job, and JH unwilling to help her out on this.) JH did not try to kidnapped JE.  and i don't see JH stealing any of JE or SH money (SH did this herself, going broke that is) . JH did not set a scam to ruin SH or JE's reputation.... None of this has happen.... sigh... 

Mark my works, both evil duos  will be forgiven even thou at ep 119, both are not even sorry for their wrong doings, they are only sorry that they got caught.... k-writers are cruel in giving any justice ending, hardly ever give any justice to the wrongdoers... HG's mom won't even realized her wrong doings towards HN and HN will be the one apologizing to HG's mom later on.... K-writers will only do their so called "justice" is that  SH-JE are "rob" of their easy life (ie- JH's money) that they never earn it themselves to begin with.... 

So on this note, no revenge was done towards SH nor JE, no legal action will be done so no one goes to jail and JH still support Ji Hoo.... Hence, i will not watch this last few episode, not even gonna watch ep 119..... 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, tinkerbelle2004 said:

I'm of the same mind.  Just 3 episodes into the ending before the birth secret was revealed.  :fearful: I want more sweet moments between our OTP specifically a grand wedding after HN graduates from fashion design abroad.  The new revealed daughter should have bonding moments with her new mom and the two mothers should have shared moments with HN too.  Everything will be rushed now.  :triumph:  The villains will not be punished at all.  One of them should at least end in jail if not in a mental hospital.  :rage:

I would not bank on any lovey dovey scene for OTP, at most you'll get those two walking HN home or them texting each other silling goodnight msg... If it is anything like Happy sisters ending, the OTP will get the last 5 minutes of so called rush ending,

Sorry to say, those evil doers will get 70% screen time for the remaining episodes...

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

39 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

This is the best  revenge we going to get and its already much more then I expected.

I agree.  Like today, when SH ran into JH's office and asked for help (man, she has the gall to do that!) saying JE has disappeared and she wants JH to send people to look for her, here is what JH said.  "And so?.."  (haha)... Then SH says, "she must have killed herself".  JH's reply - "so it was fine for my SuJeong to die, but your daughter can't?".   BAM!!!   The look on SH's face was priceless.

This is the kind of stuff that we have always wanted in dramas, and never got.  So satisfying.   I mean, even a few days ago, we were all wondering "if only JH were ruthless".  We were hoping against hope that she would keep it to herself after finding who SJ was, to make the witches continue to dig their graves.  I don't think anybody here expected that JH, who looked like she was so naive in putting 2 and 2 together, would ever do something like that.  Then we got exactly what we wanted.  Then we hoped that she would do a big reveal and twist the knife into the witches in front of everybody.  But most wouldn't have expected exactly that to happen, because we never got our wishes in past dramas.  Then JH did just that.   We all wanted to see her slap SH and kick the witches out on the street.  Again, many would have thought that she was too nice and cultured to do all that.  And we got that too.   All the way to her being so ruthless about hearing that her niece and daughter-in-law may have killed herself.

If these are all revenge and retribution, what else is.  I think we shouldn't complain.  We are being greedy.  Okay, I am.   I do want to see a white truck of doom hit SH and JE together.   Both lose a leg each, and are arrested and put in jail when they come out from the hospital.  That would all be great.  But what we have got so far is way more than we could've expected as retribution.

12 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Mark my works, both evil duos  will be forgiven even thou at ep 119, both are not even sorry for their wrong doings, they are only sorry that they got caught....

This I will agree with.  What has been done to them is never enough, till those two fully feel sorry for what they did.  They still aren't showing it.  Maybe JE a little bit, but SH certainly not.  But that does need to happen and they need to repent.  I think it will happen.  The writer has actually been granting a lot of our wishes, even if we feel she isn't.

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

49 minutes ago, jayakris said:

She is not repentant yet.

When you want to commit suicide, why leave a trace especially to ur loved one so guilt will eat the person up?

She don't want to die yet:D

Cunning JE always

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, sava2sava said:
12 hours ago, jayakris said:

The problem is, I don't know what reason she can find to do any of that to HG.  The guy is perfect, and you need to be so ignorant like his mom, to find something as a reason to slap him.  Just not possible.

@jayakris  Reason being she needs to know how child usn't the only precious child in the world.. I'll just say the slap is for GP (General Principal) 

I think misunderstood me, @sava2sava.  I was talking about what reason JH can cook up, to bring things to a point when she can slap him (not the general reason for doing the slap, which I know is HG's mom's behavior).  I mean, she needs to get HG to do something bad or say something, to even slap him.  He is such a good guy that she will struggle to find a way to bring it to a slap, even if she wants to do it to teach his mother a lesson that is so well-deserved.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

@UnniSarah  The problem is with JE she's to materialistic to love herself.. All she and her mom did was made sure she was package up nicely while hiding her skeletons.. This is the reason her poor dad was so shock.. He couldn't even wrap his head around the degree of there guilt..

JE: Now, I really have no one but you. You can curse me out for being selfish, that’s fine. So, just don’t go. Don’t throw me away. Please.
DG: Remove your filthy hands. (leaves)e

HN saving a wanting to committ suicide JE.. I would save her to her and SH needs to face the ridicule they deserves

@sava2sava... Well said chingu, JE is too materialistic. I will be honest for you , Today’s episode was boring for me to watch. I would rather read @selen4ever Live cap because I find it interesting. The only scenes that moved me was the veteran’s actress/actors than the younger cast. I think the writer writing was so uninteresting. I don’t get why the writer had to use suicide to get family wronged to forgive the villain. I really hate easy writing because it doesn’t move me. 

1 hour ago, joke lanfoo said:

For me, JE can go and jump into the Hangang or River of Doom (which she's really doing) or from Lotte Tower, I just DONT care.:D

Right now I'm SWOONING at our lover boy HG with his sexy baritone voice consoling and comforting HN ever so sweetly twice tonight. He's such A PILLAR of strength for HN indeed!

:love:

@joke lanfoo  I feel the same way, the suicide scene left a bad taste in my mouth. It was so bitter and disappointing that I was Mehhhhhh Mehhh. Has everyone noticed that HN’s being nosy came in as a good trait because she is able to save JE. JE didn’t wat to be saved and I think they should let her. JE had already used this tactic to get sympathy and got DG to tell her she would always be his number 1.  Smh smh JE being DG’s number 1 gave JE reason to do whatever she wants without repercussions. DG will have to remain with JE forever because of her suicia tendencies. Disgusting Disgusting 

• Like 8

@stroppysecan you please translate the video clips of our HG comforting HN both at the office and at the park where he so sweetly took off his coat to cover HN's lap. Swoooooon!

Thanks in advance! :D

Those are the only scenes I cant wait to know what they were saying to each other. :wub:

• Like 8

The preview shows three instant ramyeon bowls on the plate in front of SH and her husband.  So, I guess we have to assume that JE was saved and was back with them in the room (though we don't see her in that camera angle)?

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@sava2sava... Well said chingu, JE is too materialistic. I will be honest for you , Today’s episode was boring for me to watch. I would rather read @selen4ever Live cap because I find it interesting. The only scenes that moved me was the veteran’s actress/actors than the younger cast. I think the writer writing was so uninteresting. I don’t get why the writer had to use suicide to get family wronged to forgive the villain. I really hate easy writing because it doesn’t move me. 

@joke lanfoo  I feel the same way, the suicide scene left a bad taste in my mouth. It was so bitter and disappointing that I was Mehhhhhh Mehhh. Has everyone noticed that HN’s being nosy came in as a good trait because she is able to save JE. JE didn’t wat to be saved and I think they should let her. JE had already used this tactic to get sympathy and got DG to tell her she would always be his number 1.  Smh smh JE being DG’s number 1 gave JE reason to do whatever she wants without repercussions. DG will have to remain with JE forever because of her suicia tendencies. Disgusting Disgusting 

Oh no!:lol:

I hugely disagree.

She want to be saved.

There are 1000 ways to die and walking inside river or.....isn't one of them:lol:

Just dive straight in as u gag your nose and mouth etc:lol: so you won't be able to breath.

She even left a message about the intending death.:lol:

We are wiser now JE:lol:

Lots of people were disappointed with the retribution, revenge etc:lol:

I don't complain any more these days.

I better be trolling as there is nothing remaining:lol:

Waiting to see if any of them will win any award and their subsequent works.

I will like to see HG in another drama soon before I forget him.

And YR. I love her acting prowess so very much.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

@jayakris I believe JE back to DG’s arms, they must have been together in DS’ house :D

@joke lanfoo @sivaneson That’s my point, kidnapping is serious crime, even not done with your own hands. In some country it carry death penalty. I’m an avid audience of korean show, not only kdrama, and they do have a lot of law and regulations, but somehow...I can’t comment further else some of you will take my comment as a baseless rant again :D

Been a while since I read comments from @UnniSarah @sava2sava and some other chingus that I can’t name (sorry, my memory starting to fail me-maybe I also got amnesia or dementia just like most of the drama’s plot LOL). I will miss you and the others too! Hope to see you again in another drama (not the next dailies for me though). 

• Like 9