[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@stroppyse thank you so much although I never asked you for the translation!:lol:

It's so kind of you to do it for all of us here as I know that you're busy on TBM thread. I'm lurking there as I also love that drama a lot! :tongue:

To me HN & HG's mum drunken talk is the HILIGHT of this episode and is very insightful indeed. I'm very pleased that she has become more pleasant and has accepted HN for who she is without knowing that she's JH's daughter! She's even worried HN might dump HG! LOL! :blush:

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I like the look of th e new drama replacing this one.

Umm ladies and gents shall we?

it seems like a comedy :) 

4 hours ago, jayakris said:

Where did you see that?  She is walking into the police station at the end, clearly to turn herself in.

I mistook the high building lol

23 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Not for me! No more dailies! No thank you! My last one was 2 years ago.

I was really caught OFF GUARD just because I was hooked by some cute scenes between HG & HN. Then after they officially dated, they got fewer scenes and got overwhelmed by the DG/JE relationship and the NEVER ENDING evil schemes of the evil mum-daughter duo! :angry:

As I was used to dailies before, I know how draggy, frustrating and mind boggling they can be. So my hair is still very much INTACT. :tounge_xd:

I expect that SH will do her time and we may see her husband and kids outside the prison after a small time jump. SH paying for her crimes and starting fresh gaining that forgiveness from her family. 

Since JE will be moving to the country for a bit I see her popping up about the time her mom comes out or DG will go looking for her having worked through his pain and anger at what JE did. I think they truly do love one another. 

We will prolly see HN about to marry or married and adjusted to having two moms in her life with everyone living in harmony as they accept SH and JE back into the fold. 

Of course this is my speculation and two cents.. and the writer could go a totally different route for the last episode. 

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Yes, we shall.  Why not?   At least initially.   The lead lady is not one who turns me off normally.  She can be fun, if the character is fun.   I need my daily dose of drama anyway...

I was checking out Love Till the End, as some recommended it here, and have almost caught up with 60+ episodes.  I still don't know if I like that drama or not, despite having one of my favorite actresses in the lead.  One single nasty character (I mean, un-friggin-believably nasty!) has been sucking the life out of that drama, where I like almost every other character.  But then again, without that character, there is no drama.   I may just continue watching LoveTillTheEnd for the remaining 30 odd episodes, but I don't mind being hooked to a good daily for the next six months.  So, I will check out the next drama in this time slot.

4 hours ago, selen4ever said:

In that pic JE did not look happy and DG does not seem to be wearing his wedding ring. Maybe that is DG saying goodbye to her since I would expect her to look happier if this is their reunion...

Picture

JE is not smiling , perhaps she still feels guilty.

DG is smiling, he is carrying a back bag

What does this mean?

Any predictions? 

May be JE is really pregnant this time! He brought her back from the country side? This bag is JE's?

I consider this my favourite scene

JE says she thought she would be happy when SJ disappears from her life. But she wasn't so. She was always feeling guilty and seeing SJ's shadow. She was afraid of losing JH and DG, and seeing this look in HN's eyes. Then she told her she is sorry. 

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I expect that SH will do her time and we may see her husband and kids outside the prison after a small time jump. SH paying for her crimes and starting fresh gaining that forgiveness from her family. 

This really made me laugh. Just the idea of them having to visit her outside the jail is amusing considering how she thought she had it made doing all of that conniving behind her sister's back.

Predictions:

HG and HN get engaged and they both live in JH's house.

JE stays in reclusion in the country with halmoni.

DG decided not to date for a while and focus on his publishing business. He has much success and works with JH as his apprentice.

JH helps HN turn her business into a reputable brand.

HG becomes a top manager at the home shopping network.

HG's mother takes SH's place at SJ Boutique.

SH's husband and Lee Papa go into business together. Maybe something that will compliment the side dish store.

EA's business goes viral and becomes more successful. Her and her daughter move downstairs into the Park's old house.

YR continues a relationship with EA and SR, even after her mother gets out of jail.

Grandma gets happy with news that she will have a great-gran.

@joke lanfoo I agree with you :) 

But I have been pulling my hair lately ^_^  :D

I prefer 100-episode dramas broadcasted twice a week Saturdays and Sundays. Though they last for about 6 months too, but the action is quicker.

And of course 32-episode dramas are optimum 

I was attracted to Sunny Again tomorrow, like you, because of HN/HG story. I considered it a romantic comedy at the beginning. But when the plots of JE and SH dominated, I was disappointed. 

3 hours ago, joke lanfoo said:

Not for me! No more dailies! No thank you! My last one was 2 years ago.

I was really caught OFF GUARD just because I was hooked by some cute scenes between HG & HN. Then after they officially dated, they got fewer scenes and got overwhelmed by the DG/JE relationship and the NEVER ENDING evil schemes of the evil mum-daughter duo! :angry:

As I was used to dailies before, I know how draggy, frustrating and mind boggling they can be. So my hair is still very much INTACT. :tounge_xd:

:w00t::w00t:  Come on @joke lanfoo  It's not about the drama per'se  it's  about the opinion in the threads and the fub we have.. I'n currently watching secrets and lies and love to the end.. MBC and SBS has replace they're dailes to weekend dramas.. Both are pretty good.. So you know you will miss our company,, So come on in the water is fine:innocent: I promise we won;t disappointed you.:innocent:

2 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Since JE will be moving to the country for a bit I see her popping up about the time her mom comes out or DG will go looking for her having worked through his pain and anger at what JE did. I think they truly do love one another. 

We will prolly see HN about to marry or married and adjusted to having two moms in her life with everyone living in harmony as they accept SH and JE back into the fold. 

Of course this is my speculation and two cents.. and the writer could go a totally different route for the last episode. 

Two cents well spent @Ldy Gmerm Pretty much how I summed it up..

My predictions for the last episode:

-JE will go to the countryside and SH to prison

- HG will propose to HN with hopefully another "real" kiss when she says yes

- HG might also formally introduce himself to grandma and JH at JH's house. And grandma will probably be even more gaga over him than she was with DG :)

- then we will get a time skip and it will be a year later

- there won't be a wedding scene but just wedding pictures

- HG and HN will be babysitting Hanna&Leo's twins and discussing having kids of their own (or maybe HN telling HG she is pregnant)

- HN Apparel will be doing great

- there will be a scene with JH and EA being friends

- JE will return and they will show her trying to mend fences with DG

I am def going to try the replacing daily.. hopefully it is as fun as the 1st 90 episodes of this one.

I am enjoying dailies, the subs come out early morning here, and the 1/2hr helps this non morning person wake up :sweatingbullets:

though i need some humour with my drama...

I liked the flow of this drama and thats rare for me to say that, couples fought to stay together and dealt with things together.  It was fairly smooth all the way through except the last 5 minutes, that felt rushed or unended.  She walked into the police station but then what.  No mention of it to the families or how long she is serving, what about JH marriage to DG thats on the rocks you can see he still loves her but he didnt know about her attempted suicide either.  Felt as though they didnt close off all the issues abit.

But i need to find a list of completed dailies to watch, I have seen some.  Some great some plot lines repetitive and boring but need some hardcore romance in amongst revenge that doesnt have couples breaking up for most of the dramas..

BTW there was a promo for a new drama at the final closing moments of this one, but it was in kroean does anyone know the name of it?

18 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

I liked the flow of this drama and thats rare for me to say that, couples fought to stay together and dealt with things together.  It was fairly smooth all the way through except the last 5 minutes, that felt rushed or unended.  She walked into the police station but then what.  No mention of it to the families or how long she is serving, what about JH marriage to DG thats on the rocks you can see he still loves her but he didnt know about her attempted suicide either.  Felt as though they didnt close off all the issues abit.

But i need to find a list of completed dailies to watch, I have seen some.  Some great some plot lines repetitive and boring but need some hardcore romance in amongst revenge that doesnt have couples breaking up for most of the dramas..

BTW there was a promo for a new drama at the final closing moments of this one, but it was in kroean does anyone know the name of it?

There's one more ep which should tie up all the loose ends

42 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

There's one more ep which should tie up all the loose ends

@awsparkle  So there is one more episode?  The way this episode ended made it look like it ends at this one.

There was a promo to something else at the end of this episode thou, does anyone know the actual name of it?

23 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

@awsparkle  So there is one more episode?  The way this episode ended made it look like it ends at this one.

There was a promo to something else at the end of this episode thou, does anyone know the actual name of it?

The promo was for the drama that will replace Sunny. It is called "It's My Life" or 비켜라, 운명아 . Here is the link to the synopsis and main character descriptions:

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/program/program_view.php?pg_seq=1263

Archived