[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

12 hours ago, nubianlegalmind said:

So now that we know what happens this last episode. I have some things to say...

Dear Writers,

We have watched for 117 episodes both SH and JE wreck utter havoc on JH and even the slightest possibility of her finding her missing daughter. We have watched them steal, lie and connive to do horrible things to HN. We have watched them hire hit men to steal, sabotage, lie, harm and almost kill both HN, JH and YR on the show. We have watched them use other people (Hanna, HG's mom, DG) to also do evil deeds. And now, that are in the last 4-5 episodes, you want to give them reprieve and forgiveness??? :rage:

THIS AINT IT!!!

Not to sound like Mr. Filch from Harry Potter, but I want some punishment! And I want the punishment to fit the crime. JE and her mother deserve to be thrown in a mental institution, because sane people  do not do what they did. JE does not deserve to keep DG. SH does not deserve to live a comfortable life. She needs to learn how to make it on her own since she is so quick to play victim and act like if her mother had paid her more attention she would've somehow turned out better. Well put your money where your mouth is. Let's see what you are made of. I would like to see her husband leave her and live whatever type of life he would like. I also hope the son continues to do design.

What I do not want is to see the past two episodes centered on these evil witches trying to make the viewers have sympathy for them after all that they have done. This drama has been on since May, we deserve watching them go down.

Yes i totally agree! I thought the same things also.  I can accept the villains having more screen time than the good guys (esp.the OTP)  but for the last 3 episodes at least, let us see the good guys get their reward and the villains their dues! :triumph: We have so much injustice in real life, at least in drama land, we can see justice prevailing in the end! 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, tinkerbelle2004 said:

I can accept the villains having more screen time than the good guys (esp.the OTP)  but for the last 3 episodes at least, let us see the good guys get their reward and the villains their dues!

No, so you have already given up, for me I'll never accept that. When the drama is about the good guys then they should get more screen time and more wins. I really wish for once they gave us a drama where the good guy walks in and take the bad guys out at least half of the drama and not in the last few episodes.  I don't mind if the added more bad guys as long the good guys make them pay. I started to make up my own Kdrama plots in my mind just to satisfy my wishes. For example, the long-lost daughter ( the most entertaining plot) comes back as a rich successful career woman and makes sure to make things right for herself and her family before telling them it's me and before the bad guys can do anything about it, or the girl who comes back to life after being accidentally murdered by her bullies with supernatural power and with new identity. Or the girl who meets a distant relative on Facebook who looks exactly like her but 10 years older and then her relative dies and she comes to know what had happened to her. It seems I'm really looking for a strong female lead story plot, for example, Always Spring the female lead was great and fights back but bad guys got most of the wins and they were more of them. So I wish if I could watch a drama with a plot that doesn't make me wonder what it is wrong with the writers instead of what's wrong the characters.

Summary for episode 120:

- SH is still begging for JH's help. JH asks how she dare ask for her help after everything she has done. JH wants to leave and SH grasps her leg and begs some more

- HN in the meantime (learned how to swim) pulls JE out of the water

- JH gets a call and we see HN sitting at JE's bedside. JE wakes up and the two talk.

- HN goes to leave and JE screams at her (I think she did not want to be saved). JE stands up and wants to go back to the river. HN slaps her again and tells her to stop being so selfish and think of her mother.

- JE cries about losing everything and HN starts feeling sorry for her. JE goes on her knees and begs HN to forgive her. They both cry. JH and SH listen to it from outside the room and JH is getting week.

- HG and HN talk on the hospital rooftop about her saving JE. HG tells her not to do something dangerous like that again. HN pinky promises. JH comes and tells HN what the doctor said (JE will be okay). I think HN asks JH to forgive them. HN calls her mom again and they hug. JH asks HG to take care of HN and HG promises and calls her omonim.

- JH tells grandma that JE tried to commit suicide and she blames herself. She cries and talks about raising SH wrong and preferring JH too obviously. JiHoo listens from the stairs.

- HN goes home to EA and they talk. EA acts like she is not really interested till HN tells her about being at the hospital. EA is worried and asks if she is alright and what happened. HN tells her she is okay and they hug. HN tells EA she will always be her mother and she will always love her. They both have tears in their eyes.

- JE is back with her parent in the rented room. JE is asleep while the dad is asking SH how something like this could have happened. SH is caressing JE's cheek and she makes her "I have a plan" face.

- DG comes in his office and JH is waiting on him. She brought him lots of food. JH tells him not to blame himself. And apologizes to him (I think for telling them like she did). He says he cannot believe what JE was up to. He feels guilty. JH tells him about JE trying to commit suicide. He gets teary eyed and leaves the room.

- Jihoo comes to visit SH and JE at the rented room. He tells her he overheard grandma and JH talking. He gives her something look like a 

- HG picks up HN and they go hand in hand to the baby shower.

- HG's family + HN have dinner and HN is happily chatting with the dad. HG's mom is complaining and Hanna tells her to stop ruining the mood.

. HN and HG give each other food and so do Hanna and Leo. But the dad will not play along and does not do it with mom. :P

- EA is having tea with grandma and JH. Grandma thanks her for taking good care/raising SJ.

- Hanna and Leo went to bed and HG/HN are drinking with HG's parents. HN pour a drink for HG's mom and HN asks for her to do the same. HG's mom wants to get HN drunk. HG asks HN if she will be alright but HN does not give up.

- SR and YR are watching TV when EA comes home. SHe asks if HN is not home yet. YR says not to worry since HN could keep up with SR so the mom will be no problem.

- HN and HG's mom are completely drunk (:lol:) and they talk. Seems like they are bonding (I think they are complaining over HG and the dad). They end up falling asleep at the table. HG carries HN out princess style to the parent bedroom. THe dad prepares himself to do the same but end up trying to wake his wife instead.

- the next morning the two women walk up together in bed (LOL) and then they have breakfast with HG and the dad. They both reach to take something green and the dad says they have the same taste. HN gives it to the mom with her chopsticks and she gladly accepts it. HG and the dad share a knowing look.

- SH gives JE and the dad instant ramen and seems to be saying goodbye. They all cry and SH hugs JE. SH goes to the police station and turns herself in.

- JH visits EA at the side dish store and they both go to the park together where HN is waiting on them. She says mom and both women wave hello. She runs to them and takes both by the arm. They all smile happily.

No video preview but here is the text synopsis for the last episode:

121부도경(이창욱)은 시골 할머니댁에서 지내기로 한 지은(하승리)에게 이별의 악수를 청한다. 한편 한결(진주형)은 일생일대의 대사건이 벌어졌다며 하늬(설인아)를 급히 불러내는데...

Google translation?:

Do-kyung (Lee Chang-wook) asks Han Ji-eun (Ha Seung-ri) to say goodbye to her grandmother in rural areas. Meanwhile, Jung-hyung (Jin Joo-hyung) hurriedly calls Hani (Snow In-a) saying, "A once-in-a-lifetime event has occurred."

28 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

I think HN asks JH to forgive them.

I was about to say really but then I remembered something I saw a few days ago a video of Oprah Talks to Maya Angelou, I couldn't find the video but I found the interview in a text.

Oprah: I've tried to let people know, as you have taught me over the years, that when you forgive somebody, it doesn't necessarily mean you want to invite them to your table.

Maya: Indeed not. No, no, no. I don't even want you around me. It just means I'm finished with you.

https://www.oprah.com/omagazine/maya-angelou-interviewed-by-oprah-in-2013/5

So I dare not look back at the previous episodes and I jumped to the episodes this week. Man Jieun and her mom sure loves to blame anyone but themselves. They're psycho. Writer-nims would definitely be on crack if they can just forgive everything just like that.

13 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Looks like what I was always saying, that HG's mom and will come around and will just be made a buffoon of no significance, is happening.  Thanks, @selen4ever

In yesterday's episode after HN revealed to HG about JH being her mum. 

While hugging HN, HG gave a pleased,  satisfying smile.:D

It's not for himself dating an heiress but knowing his stubborn nasty mum, he knew he'll finally get to marry HN at last.:wub:

54 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

121부도경(이창욱)은 시골 할머니댁에서 지내기로 한 지은(하승리)에게 이별의 악수를 청한다. 한편 한결(진주형)은 일생일대의 대사건이 벌어졌다며 하늬(설인아)를 급히 불러내는데...

Google translation?:

Do-kyung (Lee Chang-wook) asks Han Ji-eun (Ha Seung-ri) to say goodbye to her grandmother in rural areas. Meanwhile, Jung-hyung (Jin Joo-hyung) hurriedly calls Hani (Snow In-a) saying, "A once-in-a-lifetime event has occurred."

Fixed translation:   "DG offers a parting handshake to JE who says she is going to live with her grandmother in the countryside.  Meanwhile, HG calls HN out, saying a once-in-a-lifetime event has happened."

Hey, hey, I got another of my prediction right (sorta.) .  JE does go away, though not to a Buddhist monastery or an orphanage.  To her paternal grandma.   It looks like DG is leaving JE.

37 minutes ago, howa said:

I was about to say really but then I remembered something I saw a few days ago a video of Oprah Talks to Maya Angelou, I couldn't find the video but I found the interview in a text.

Oprah: I've tried to let people know, as you have taught me over the years, that when you forgive somebody, it doesn't necessarily mean you want to invite them to your table.

Maya: Indeed not. No, no, no. I don't even want you around me. It just means I'm finished with you.

https://www.oprah.com/omagazine/maya-angelou-interviewed-by-oprah-in-2013/5

@howa..: I am loving this meaning of forgiveness. Maybe one day I will be able to do this forgiveness act but not ready to do it yet.  Thanks for sharing this chingu.

I think I'm becoming evil. :sweatingbullets: I'm loving the scene where Sunhee is crying and begging and Jinee is just looking down at her. :w00t: That was so satisfying. I'm glad Jinhee is not giving a richard simmons about this evil mother and daughter pair. But then again, there goes Hanui being nice again. :rolleyes:

38 minutes ago, xiashenghan said:

sure loves to blame anyone but themselves. They're psycho.

Whenever they open their mouth they blame someone JE just kept on blaming HN and SH was like: it's YR fault she forced JE to say these things, then she blames HN and claims that HN and YR plotted to take JH money, then JH tells about the DNA, so SH again blames YR claiming that she is setting them up. She keeps on blaming YR to last moment of her conversation with her sister, she tries to shift the blame on her sister if her "pregnant" daughter collapsed but she failed. Then she blames DG for marring JE, not JE who is at fault it's DG as if he dragged JE and forced her to marry him, then she blames her husband for being incompetent and then her mother for playing favorites. Never once she said it was her mistake or JE not even with herself.

I didn't like the way she talked about EA for being a side dish store owner who managed to raise HN (Sarang is great too not the typical bio daughter) who is a foundling child to become this great young woman that shook her daughter confidence down.

Thanks @selen4ever, for the recaps.

Something caught my attention.

While drunk,HN and HG mum complained about the men(HG and his dad) 

We may not know what they possibly must have said but yes, HG mum's problem has been with her husband. Remove the way her husband treated her before she decided to put a stop to it and you will find a very good woman who obviously love her family.

Her husband experienced hardship and found out that there is more to a person than being a tool used by others cos they are at the top or st the giving end.

He lost his job and was forced see things differently and thus change the way he treats the wife.

I saw him appreciate her more, anytime he finds himself doing housework etc.

So I'm not surprised these two ladies talked about these men.

HG would have turned out like his dad had it not been for HN. The mum should be free to appreciate HN for a job well done. Even his dad acknowledged that too.

So JE will be going to the village finally:D

Had wanted she and her mum to go and experience life in the village with their grandma.

It's very unfair to that woman. SH will follow suit after.

The husband will continue with his work and visit often. They will of course come back to the city but by then, they must have been humbled to appreciate themselves and those around them

JH will always be the big sister.

Don't know about DG. Maybe next time, he will learn to love with his head intact:D

Has he apologised to HN?

He definitely owe her one.

1 hour ago, selen4ever said:

- Jihoo comes to visit SH and JE at the rented room. He tells her he overheard grandma and JH talking.

Just to add, Jihoo also told her that he heard the grandma telling JH that it was all her (the grandma's) fault and that she apologized for making SH to be like this.  But by now, I think SH has finally had the realization that it is time for her to stop what she is doing, so all she does is it to cry.   Hearing that her mom was taking the blame, after seeing her daughter trying to kill herself, had the right effect (finally!).

Archived