[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

2 hours ago, selen4ever said:

- JE is walking out of the shoemaker's house with a suitcase and meets HN in the front yard. They talk and JE says something touching as HN cries. JE calls her unnie.

JE basically said that she will live her life, just as HN asked her to.  She knows that living through her life is the punishment HN wants her to take, and she will take that.  She will live for HN's and JH's sake.  Then she said it was fortunate that her "sujeong eonni" was none other than HaNui, and thanked her for having stayed alive.  Called her eonni once more, making HN really cry.  Then she left.  I think the JE actress did a very good job there.

I don't know why, but this is the scene where I found JE to look the prettiest she has looked in the whole drama.  Maybe because she didn't have much makeup on her...  Maybe because she looked sincere in what she was saying.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

For me, SAT has the best ending out of all daily and weekend dramas I have ever watched :rolleyes: :) 

I don't know.... The shining Eun soo k -drama ending i think it is better, they gave 5 extra episodes seeing the villain trying to be human and be very good to the main female lead... And in that k-drama, the OTP managed to get married half way throught the k-drama daily and they stay strong for each other when there was hardship being faced... But then again, it's been awhile since i watched it, so i might have forgotten the bad scene of " wth..?" and all the annoyance scenes.... heheh

dTTdfNfnFd4.jpg

It's funny maybe this drama should have been called Love Until The End LOL because that's what this story was about.  A mans point of view about love, holding on and staying true. We may not have gotten the beautiful wedding scene we hoped for.  Yet we were given so much more the insight to their future and family and the knowledge that all things are possible even forgiveness through love...

Although mostly a lurker which was so sweet too. 

Thankful for the smiles and moments of happiness this drama gave me and the inspiring posts as always from all of you...

:heart:

2 hours ago, selen4ever said:

- SH is released from prison and her husband is there to pick her up. He brings her tofu. SH is touched. He tells her about JE. SH and JE's dad hug.

She asked him if he doesn't hate her.  He said he hates her to death, but what can he do... she is the wife after all... He is of course happy to see her.  He said he quit his security guard job.  She asked if he got fired (haha) and he said no he resigned.  He wants to go to the country side (hometown) and do farming which was always his wish.  Asked her if she would go with him, and she said yes.

5 minutes ago, jayakris said:

She asked him if he doesn't hate her.  He said he hates her to death, but what can he do... she is the wife after all... He is of course happy to see her.  He said he quit his security guard job.  She asked if he got fired (haha) and he said no he resigned.  He wants to go to the country side (hometown) and do farming which was always his wish.  Asked her if she would go with him, and she said yes.

Rvchie Rich going to farm is a must see :w00t: To bad this is the end of the drama.. If they would have done this from the beginning they could have a lucrative business by now..

2 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Rvchie Rich going to farm is a must see :w00t: To bad this is the end of the drama.. If they would have done this from the beginning they could have a lucrative business by now..

@sava2sava I always love your remarks for the evil but redeemed ones! Heeee.

Will miss you on dailies as I'll be very busy. See you on 16 episodes threads.:D

37 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

`

It's funny maybe this drama should have been called Love Until The End LOL because that's what this story was about.  A mans point of view about love, holding on and staying true. We may not have gotten the beautiful wedding scene we hoped for.  Yet we were given so much more the insight to their future and family and the knowledge that all things are possible even forgiveness through love...

Funny, for me, i would have called this k-drama "I'm a mother too" ..... LOL 

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

JE basically said that she will live her life, just as HN asked her to.  She knows that living through her life is the punishment HN wants her to take, and she will take that.  She will live for HN's and JH's sake.  Then she said it was fortunate that her "sujeong eonni" was none other than HaNui, and thanked her for having stayed alive.  Called her eonni once more, making HN really cry.  Then she left.  I think the JE actress did a very good job there.

I don't know why, but this is the scene where I found JE to look the prettiest she has looked in the whole drama.  Maybe because she didn't have much makeup on her...  Maybe because she looked sincere in what she was saying.

Yes I  like her acting very much, she's so talented 

It seems DG and JE are not going to end up together. He looks at her without any sign of forgiveness. In the last photo they stand apart

@stroppyse thanks again for your timely translation which makes the more important scenes more meaningful and enjoyable to watch! :lol:

And also thanks to @selen4ever for sharing those instagram clips directly for us here to view on repeat modes.:P

That embarassed look by HG's mum when told who HN's real mum is and the fact that she confessed to JH she has approved of HN before she knew JH's her mum has made her fully redeemed by me! :lol:

I'm wondering, how on earth are HG's parents going to handle the twins when his mum is still working at SJB and his dad is working for EA? :D

Our drama has finally ended.

Phew! 

What a ride!

Thanks everybody. Can't start mentioning names cos we are many.

The translators, critics, name them.

I haven't enjoyed myself this much since the first drama that brought me to soompi(hospitalship). The drama was as crazy as this one and I hope I will get to see a drama I can enjoy as the two of them.

It's not actually the drama as almost all dramas have the same pattern but the people that makes it fun

I love to play and joke around so much while discussing dramas and if I find people of like minds, why not, we will enjoy it to the end even when the drama goes south.

And in the process of discussing and having fun, we learn nuggets of life.

So thank u all. We will meet again somewhere to ease tensions about daily lives through having fun in chat rooms.

Thank you all for the inspiring conversation about this drama.  This is the first time, there was calmness in the discussions and I truly liked it.  Thanks for all those who translated, @jayakris, @stroppyse, and other who I might have missed, and @selen4ever, for providing the recaps and all the videos , @jimb for providing a jaw dropping summary of the episodes, some of your commentary was so awesome, that I would be smiling ear to ear (like HG dad) and so many of you who providing a hot bed for conversation, thoughts, futuristic ideas and all in all a wonderful day for me to start.  

Thank you all and see you in other threads .

Thank you all.  I have been through hard times because of work, but thanks to you all, I  was able to face my problems.

Thank you,  hope to meet again 

Thanks @selen4ever for the instagram links and summaries 

Thanks @stroppyse and @jayakris for the translations 

Thanks @dramaninja , @joke lanfoo for your funny comments

Thanks @awsparkle @angelwingssf @howa @roli @Ameera Ali @darr @sava2sava @lu09 and everyone 

2 face je/her ma sure get off easy. after all the bad thing these two done to HN. they only get 1 bad episode. these 2 should have end up in jail together.

sad 2 face ma only get 1 year in jail. this is why i wait till the drama is over just to fast forward all the episode.

after all the thing HN gone through the lease the writer can do for her was to give a kid to her/DK.

sad we dont even get to see a kid for them.

I kind of think it's "logical" (drama logical) for JE to get nothing and SH to only get one year in jail. Unlike SH, the worst thing JE did was not driving over HN and nearly destroying a dress). Je didn't go to the cop and if SH haven't,  she wouldn't evven have gone to jail.

I don't think HN, JH or EA would have testified against her and demand that she will be forever in jail unlike with YR mom and JE demanding the worst.

HN and JH could even demand the minimum for grandma sake.

The last 10 episodes weirdly bored me. I don't mind seeing the  evil be evil and sheming (especially since they were losing in the end) but I would have wanted to see HN and HK weeding episode 105-110 with JE and SH forced to attend it and be angry at it but able to do nothing. Then while having them married and happy for more than 10 episodes, we see them taking down the mother and child team.

The great thing with this drama was the kisses. The last dayly I watched was lover in bloom and we got only 2 (don't remember a 3 one) for our main couple. Lover in bloom got better actor for me but the romance was poorly done unlike here where it was good exept the moment they weren't together because of HK mom.

Anyway,  this dayly will not get at the level of ugly alert (people should truly watch it) but it was enjoyable. I don't think I will watch the next one.

P.S. : I would love seeing the wedding and not just a picture.

Now this is my type of daily drama. family, revenge, romance. Its smooth all the way through but not boring and the characters are somewhat interesting.

The ending come about the right way as well, both have to live with their crimes in different ways.  Suprised she only got a year for her crimes but her daughter got the worst punishment, divorce from the man she loves most.  I felt sorry for her in a way and I guess NH felt the same way in a sense.  Initially they were kids themselves when it all happened you shouldnt punish a child.  That is where the mother should of stepped in their to protect and get her to own up.  But she didnt, but also she suffered so much guilt she couldnt own up to it and her mother aggressively made sure she didnt when she weakened.  So it must of been difficult for her.

All in all a great drama comes to an end.  Something about the chemistry of some of the character didnt sit totally for me but i can overlook that for a good drama.

Archived