[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jayakris said:

I am watching the daily Love to the End, but at Ep 65, I am still not sure if I am hooked on it.    I will be on the next drama in this slot, It's My Life.  The description and teasers look good.

I am not into any of the 2-days/week dramas right now.  Not too much of a fan of the female lead actresses in most of them, though many of the male leads are good.  I may check out "Feel Good to Die" if I have time though.

Kbs dramas on that time slot goes always go to the extreme in portraying the villains, what SAT did which is surprising for dramas on this time slot cos they are usually light(the reason I watch them)

I don't like seeing very wicked villains that will be forgiven after tormenting the good guys all through the drama at the end.

Also how good the acting is and the chemistry etc will determine if I will watch, not forgeting that the male leads should be smoking hot so I can endure if the drama goes south:lol::D

Haven't watched any long drama from other networks and it's not God as I may be missing a lot.

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@sivaneson yes, me too, I have been following "My only one" from the start :) 

@meoooooowwww My Golden Life starring Park Si-Hoo, right? did he do a good job there? I watched only one episode. But he doesn't appear all the time as I wished. I was attracted more to his drama "Local Hero" aka "Neighborhood Hero", it seems more interesting 

Following "My only one" . Hate Daya, her mother, motherinlaw and Doran's mother too.  Obnoxious ladies.

I watched "My Golden Life" and loved PSH acting.  My first time - it was really good.  So, I went and watched Prosecutor princess too.  

Also watching "Secret and Lies" -  It is too much for me and might drop it.  I hate ignorant females.

and "Love to the end" -  might continue this.  (but I am actually planning to hibernate since monday and catch up on other things.).Will still continue to watch the weekend ones and "The third Charm" . -  Really love the male lead.  His acting is superb.  I think he is a great actor too.  

12 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Following "My only one" . Hate Daya, her mother, motherinlaw and Doran's mother too.  Obnoxious ladies.

I watched "My Golden Life" and loved PSH acting.  My first time - it was really good.  So, I went and watched Prosecutor princess too.  

Also watching "Secret and Lies" -  It is too much for me and might drop it.  I hate ignorant females.

and "Love to the end" -  might continue this.  (but I am actually planning to hibernate since monday and catch up on other things.).Will still continue to watch the weekend ones and "The third Charm" . -  Really love the male lead.  His acting is superb.  I think he is a great actor too.  

Yes Seo kang Joon. I watched him in "Are you human too". It is the best drama I have ever seen.

Try Neigborhood Hero by Park si hoo

I like it. I saw only one episode but will search for English subs

I like to mention how righteous HG was he never waver in that aspect even with his won family if they are wrong they where wrong he never tire dot make excuses for them or they behavior.

He never waver with HN either no matter how much pressure from all sides.

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I like to mention how righteous HG was he never waver in that aspect even with his won family if they are wrong they where wrong he never tire dot make excuses for them or they behavior.

He never waver with HN either no matter how much pressure from all sides.

HG is such an endearing character. Which is why I was so obsessed with him and SAT. In one of the blogs they call him Mr Steadfast!:lol:

I also love the fact that HN although independent and spunky NEEDS a guy like HG to stand by her in troubled times. This he DID excellently right until the end! Best of all she keeps thawing his cold attitude towards his mum!:D

HN and HG make a perfect couple!  :wub:

@joke lanfoo for your information, In A said in one of her interviews she and Ju Hyung done many ad libs to make their scenes look like a real couple. As In A is not actually affectionate in real life when it comes to romantic relationship, Ju Hyung took initiative make a recommend to PD-nim to make ad libs and asked PD-nim to make HN♥HG scenes turn out beautifully. In A also said one of the ad lib they did was the scene when they fought over hp in the final eps. Another thing about them is when they met for the first time they were really really awkward and not comfortable when around each other. So, Ju Hyung also make the move first by trying to ask In A more about her 

personal things to know more about her. Ju Hyung also said in one of his interviews he and In A are really concerned if they did well during early month of filming. But, in the middle, they are relieved because their scenes and acting turned out well. Even both Ju Hyung and In A also know how much viewers really really really love their chemistry :wub: So, In A gain confidence after this drama and she said she wants to try in a fantasy romance drama for her upcoming project. Her favourite drama is 'Oh Haeyong Again' and for an action drama she likes 'Signal'. She also realized a romantic relationship in a drama could help an actor and actress to be more comfortable when around each other. Meanwhile, when reporter asks Ju Hyung if his character and his real life is similar when it comes to romantic relationship, he said 'Yes. I will always give support to her'. 

In conclusion, I just want to say their ad libs totally 100% success even though we don't which scenes are actually their ad libs. Even though there are some scenes their acting when they are together look a bit awkward, but overall I can say they did perfectly until we are immersed with their acting and sometimes forgot that this is just a drama :sweatingbullets: Indeed, they are a very good couple and suddenly they remind me of SongSong couple. In A x JJH is a visual couple :wub: Many fans want them to be a couple in real life, but as for me I leave it to fate. They are still young and JJH also rumored has a gf. So, I believe in God's plan as He knows what is the best for them. I hope they will be a real couple too as I read a comment on IG that from JH's interview he said that SAT staff also said to him and In A that they are like a real lover because of their first kiss scene look very natural. They also hope this couple will be real in real life, but JH immediately answer he and Ina A just have a perfect harmony/professional in acting :ph34r:

ACTUALLY, I AM NOT SATISFIED AS HG HASNT FULFILL TO COMPLETE HN's BUCKET LIST :crazy:

@meoooooowwww thanks for sharing. So my guess about that bedroom hp snatching scene being an ad libs is SPOT ON. I LOVE it a lot and kept rewatching it. They look so natural and comfy together and I love the way JJH laughs.:wub: Another ad lib could be the drunken kissing scene which was seen by HG's mum? What about the cinema hand grabbing scene? Or the baseball hitting lesson where JJH was so charming when he smiles and the way he held SIA comfortably in his arms?:wub:

I'll look out for JJH & SIA walking the Red Carpet for the KBS Drama Awards on 31 Dec. Hope they win 1 of the BEST COUPLES Award (usually there are 5 or more). :lol:

Have been stalking annually my favourite actors and actresses without fail at the KBS, MBC & SBS Awards since 2012! And I've been very very lucky seeing many of them upclose even though I've to wait for hours in sub zero temperatures!:blush:

@meoooooowwww in the latest interview JJH mentioned he hasn't dated for a year. (maybe lying to maintain popularity) No wonder he acted so well as a lover boy with his earlier experience! Heeee!

@joke lanfoo hmm... Usually the top 5 best couple is from weekend and 16± eps dramas :( But, I hope the judges will be very fair with their choices for this category. This couple really deserve to get this award...

I am 98% believe JJH is just lying when he said he hasn't dated for a year B) His last relationship was around 2016 with non-celebrity and on 2017, around October or November he rumored to be in a relationship until now (I think you know who is his rumored gf). Fans have found many evidences about them, from the pics on their IG and her IG story. Many fans are very disappointed after knowing about this :sweatingbullets: 

Lol... I understand if he wants to lie to maintain his popularity -_- but, well.. Fans not that fool to believe it. I said this not just about JJH, but for other celebrities too.

23 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

@joke lanfoo hmm... Usually the top 5 best couple is from weekend and 16± eps dramas :( But, I hope the judges will be very fair with their choices for this category. This couple really deserve to get this award...

I am 98% believe JJH is just lying when he said he hasn't dated for a year B) His last relationship was around 2016 with non-celebrity and on 2017, around October or November he rumored to be in a relationship until now (I think you know who is his rumored gf). Fans have found many evidences about them, from the pics on their IG and her IG story. Many fans are very disappointed after knowing about this :sweatingbullets: 

Lol... I understand if he wants to lie to maintain his popularity -_- but, well.. Fans not that fool to believe it. I said this not just about JJH, but for other celebrities too.

@meoooooowwwwI'm just curious who is JJH's rumored gf? 

36 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

If I remember correctly @meoooooowwww once mentioned in passing that there are rumours that he is supposedly dating the actress playing JE because the two of them + their stylists are hanging out a lot.

Oh! Really?  I don't know - I have a bit of reservation with actress playing JE.  Compared to her,  SIN is much better match to JJH .  

@mamanijared - Thanks.  

45 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Oh! Really?  I don't know - I have a bit of reservation with actress playing JE.  Compared to her,  SIN is much better match to JJH .  

@mamanijared - Thanks.  

I agree with you @angelwingssf i was hoping that SIN and JJH date in real life. Can't imagine the actress playing JE with JJH. Oh well, they are still young who knows maybe in the future will still keep my hopes up lol

Archived