[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

31 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

@selen4ever

Thanks so much for the recaps again.

But I love your video clips of HG & HN best! :D

I dont care about those 2 evil mum-daughter duo at all. I've had ENOUGH of them. They can go to the moon for all I care.:angry:

I will only watch and rewatch our HG & HN's video clips instead.:wub:

Hey, the moon is a nice place to go to:lol:

Will love to go there in my next life:lol::P

Oh my:lol:

One of the reasons I am always here.

No inhibition.

We dish it out to them  hot from the oven.

I hope the two actresses play positive and charming roles next time so as to counter this especially JE. She was  bad girl in school 2017.

The lady that did mysterious personal shopper said playing villain is affecting  her as she is always known as the bad woman off screen before she took the drama and wanted to play nice lady in subsequent ones yet she went ahead to take bad role in mysterious personal shopper again

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The actress acting as SH will somehow have some "backlash" from the Korean ahjumas for sometime for sure.

@sava2sava remember that nasty jobless husband who kept insisting his wife sign the divorce paper after he found a rich mistress in Wang Family? Later he was chased out in the snow wearing only his boxers (hilight of the drama for sure) underwear? :D

That actor Oh Man Seok, a famous musical actor ( he was excellent in that role) mentioned in an interview that he had to endure some nasty remarks by the ahjummas after the drama ended. And he being a joker in real life took it in his stride. If course after that he didn't act as another MEAN husband again.:blush:

3 hours ago, selen4ever said:

- HN and HG's mom are completely drunk (:lol:) and they talk. Seems like they are bonding (I think they are complaining over HG and the dad). They end up falling asleep at the table.

Actually, complaining about the men did happen, but only the next morning (so you had good intuition), when HN and HG's mom both reached for the spicy (green chilly?) side dish.  Apparently the mom is the only one who likes spicy items.  HN says that it is never Korean food if it isn't spicy.  Then HG's mom says that this is the kind of men she has had to live with, and they have a laugh :)

But the drinking conversation was quite meaningful.  HN basically told HG's mom that she was "being too much" to her.  She said she is making a lot of money and that she has found her mom and so she isn't a foundling either.  Then HG's mom says she should have just told her if she wasn't a foundling (but doesn't ask who the mom is; so she still doesn't know).  HN also said she was doing well, coming up in her career, all the way from doing temp jobs.  She went through a lot of trouble.  The mom says that she too went through a lot of trouble as a young mom.  She got pregnant by accident and then the family of her husband ("my kid's dad, the guy who was just here" she says.  So funny!) took her for crap.  "There isn't any hardship out there that I haven't had".  Then HN says that they both have a lot in common.  Now the mom says what could be there in common. She (the mom) was just a high-school grad, achieved nothing and and got zero points.  Then HN throws down the line that must have got the mom hook-line-sinker.  "What do you mean?  You sacrificed your whole life for my Han Gyeol.  Eomoni, you get 100 marks"  ... And she goes to sleep with the mom all melted.

That is from my memory.  I am too lazy to do line by line translation like @stroppyse

9 minutes ago, hczabala_7758 said:

Can anyone translate the preview text. Thanks in advance.

I had done that above - "DG offers a parting handshake to JE who says she is going to live with her grandmother in the countryside.  Meanwhile, HG calls HN out urgently, saying a once-in-a-lifetime event has happened." 

I wonder what this big thing that HG is talking about, is.

3 hours ago, howa said:

I was about to say really but then I remembered something I saw a few days ago a video of Oprah Talks to Maya Angelou, I couldn't find the video but I found the interview in a text.

Oprah: I've tried to let people know, as you have taught me over the years, that when you forgive somebody, it doesn't necessarily mean you want to invite them to your table.

Maya: Indeed not. No, no, no. I don't even want you around me. It just means I'm finished with you.

https://www.oprah.com/omagazine/maya-angelou-interviewed-by-oprah-in-2013/5

Forgiveness from my point of view is never about the person who did you wrong but its for yourself. Once you are able to come to terms with how you were done wrong and get that closure you are able to move on.  

Once you are done with the person who wronged you then you have no more need to have them in your life. If they do it once they may try to do it again. The one who looses out in the end is the person who wronged you when they realize that you may have forgiven them but you have not forgotten what they did and are no longer dealing with them. 

This is exactly where JH should be. SH and JE by no means should have their crimes forgotten and they have to realize the price they pay for doing HN and JH so wrong for so long. SH should go and pay for her bad deeds in the name of protecting her daughter when it was really about her wanting to strike back at the sister she saw who took all of her mothers love and support. 

SH went the wrong way with her jealousy. I feel that she saw her husband as a failure because he did not help her look better than JH.  If SH was truly so driven by jealousy and envy she should have worked harder herself to do something outside of JH to prove she is just as good. Her mother may have been wrong on the favoritism but at the same time SH could have gone down a totally different road instead of becoming more and more resentful and delusional. 

I am not surprised by HN she is a soft touch and a good person. I am very happy to read that EA and JH sat down like they should have before. If they had done this first perhaps it would not have been as traumatic for HN. I got the scene I wanted in HN calling them both mom and being with them. 

I like that HG's mom may not know yet that HN is JH's daughter. It was good for her to start liking HN before  knowing that. It shows that HN"s sincerity has worked on her but it also shows that HN has gained her respect in some way as well. HG's smirk over how fate worked given his mother's desire for a DIL from a well off family is funny. It is total payback after the way his mom acted and I look forward to her face when she gets that little surprise. Her biggest lesson should be you can not judge a book by its cover. 

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

what will happen to SH? nothing is said yet, but she is looking at SJ boutique.  

Where did you see that?  She is walking into the police station at the end, clearly to turn herself in.

I liked this a lot.  I know many of you wanted either JH to put her in jail, or for the cops to haul her in.  As I said many times above, that would have been totally unacceptable and unrealistic to me, because she just had no serious legal case on her (because of lack of evidence).  On the other hand, serious crimes were committed by her though none of it worked out and she got lucky.  EA could have died at the steps, and it was indeed with a near-murderous intent that she pushed her.  HN could have been badly hurt or even killed by the kidnappers, had the cops not come on time.  But nonetheless, there was nothing much there as evidence for putting her in jail.

But we wanted her in jail, and the only way was to make her turn herself in.  She knows what she was trying to do, and the whole picture of it.  She can simply ask for punishment.  But that meant JH had to make her go through hell, and bring her to the final realization that she was done for.  JH did it with gusto and totally destroyed her, every which way.  The revenge was all done about as well as (or better than) I have seen in any drama.  

As for JE, there was never a police case on her, but her punishment is utter shame in front of the whole family, and then losing the one person she actually loved, and was truly loved by.  It seems DG will part with her in the next episode.

So we do see the witches get the proper retribution in the end, and we still have not seen anybody being forgiven by anyone, like we feared.  We may yet see some of that in 121, though.  I am okay with that, now that SH and JE have been completely destroyed by JH, the police have SH, and DG is leaving JE.

33 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

The actress acting as SH will somehow have some "backlash" from the Korean ahjumas for sometime for sure.

@sava2sava remember that nasty jobless husband who kept insisting his wife sign the divorce paper after he found a rich mistress in Wang Family? Later he was chased out in the snow wearing only his boxers (hilight of the drama for sure) underwear? :D

That actor Oh Man Seok, a famous musical actor ( he was excellent in that role) mentioned in an interview that he had to endure some nasty remarks by the ahjummas after the drama ended. And he being a joker in real life took it in his stride. If course after that he didn't act as another MEAN husband again.:blush:

Oh Yes @joke lanfoo  I thought that was one of the best scenes in that drama besides when he went back begging.. My favorite was when the mother had to tell the truth about her oldest daughter whom she thought the sun rise abd fall for..

26 minutes ago, jayakris said:

"DG offers a parting handshake to JE who says she is going to live with her grandmother in the countryside.  Meanwhile, HG calls HN out urgently, saying a once-in-a-lifetime event has happened." 

I wonder what this big thing that HG is talking about, is.

Maybe he will be pulling a prank, and doing a surprise proposal?

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

That actor Oh Man Seok, a famous musical actor ( he was excellent in that role) mentioned in an interview that he had to endure some nasty remarks by the ahjummas after the drama ended. And he being a joker in real life took it in his stride. If course after that he didn't act as another MEAN husband again.

And we had that story somebody posted above, that the DG actor had to pick up a nice-guy drama because of his grandma who was upset at his darker character in the previous daily (Loves in Bloom).  I actually liked his role there.  He was not a bad guy throughout, IIRC.   But he picked up a really terrible role here.  I mean, acting brainless, just to be a good guy, can end up as a bad thing too.  I am sure his grandma is still upset at him.  Poor guy needs to look for another role now.   He is a good actor, and I don't mind seeing him again.

By the way, we went past 275 pages...  More than double the length of the next best daily drama out of 25+ in the last two years when only a couple even reached 100 pages.  We won't reach 300 though.   It will be a long time before another daily drama garners this much interest on Soompi, I presume.

30 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

someone here posted pictures of JE and DG together, (the one where JE's hairstyle is different and a bit long) does this mean they will reunite??

In that pic JE did not look happy and DG does not seem to be wearing his wedding ring. Maybe that is DG saying goodbye to her since I would expect her to look happier if this is their reunion...

8qMrHH2.png

I'm very disappointed that we didn't get to see HG & HN going on a sunrise watching scene together. It wont be the same if they do it on their honeymoon. And it is the list of HN's bucket wishlist!B)

Actually the final scene of HN with her 2 mums could have been the Finale. But due to preempts due to Sporting & National events they added 1 more episode to have the drama ending on a Friday.:lol:

Let's hope we get to see MORE (75% or more) of our OTP scenes tomorrow to COMPENSATE us, the viewers of the severe lack of their scenes during the last 10 episodes! :blush:

8 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

I'm very disappointed that we didn't get to see HG & HN going on a sunrise watching scene together. It wont be yhr same for their honeymoon. And it is the last of HN's bucket wishlist!B)

Actually the final scene of HN with her 2 mums could have been the Finale. But due to preempts due to Sporting & National events they added 1 more episode to have the drama ending on a Friday.:lol:

Let's hope we get to see MORE (75% or more) of our OTP scenes tomorrow to COMPENSATE us, the viewers of the severe lack of their scenes during the last 10 episodes! :blush:

Maybe the "once-in-a-lifetime-event" from the text preview happens at sunset so it will be close to the bucket list wish. :P

And I agree we need lots of HG/HN tomorrow.

Archived