[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

lo, HG was trying to give HN a piggyback ride

It had to happen!

The whole piggyback thing in k-dramas is so wacky to me.

Maybe because I'm not petite and gorgeous, I can't imagine it very well. :P

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Loretto said:

It had to happen!

The whole piggyback thing in k-dramas is so wacky to me.

Maybe because I'm not petite and gorgeous, I can't imagine it very well. :P

Me neither.  But I think it is more of skinship, trust (like having one's back in the military), and closeness.  Also, more on the lines of "I can take care of this person", like how we do it for kids.  

In some cultures, the groom has to carry the bride over the threshold to enter their new home.  

54 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

I'm loving how miserable JE has become and her mother's not far behind. Every door JE and SH try to close ends up right back open.. I so want JH to find out HN is her daughter and dish out some payback to JE and SH that neither sees coming.

Its funny how deep she just keeps burying herself you cant stop this!

giphy.gif

Loving JH's character every single episode. This lady is now using her own mind and judgement and not letting her sister persuade her.

Love how she defended HN when SH said that HN might've stole SJ's photo and she is somewhat rude to her.

We are now seeing great connection between the mother and daughter naturally. JH is now fond of HN.

I won't be surprised if JE will go crazy in the process.

8 hours ago, dramaninja said:

When you are a silly couple :blush:

The first thing come across to my mind when watch this scene is : It must be hard for Ju Hyung to piggyback Seol In A because she looks heavy :joy: :joy: :joy:. I think her weight is around 49-52 kg.

Below are scenarios I imagine of :

1) HN really get jealous and annoyed with the woman that give coffee to HG. 

2) HG try to coax her. Maybe he will bring her to a park and surprise her with a gift such as teddy bear.

Yesterday I made a guess HA's problem will be resolved around episode 84-86. But, yeah I'm bad in making a guess :sweatingbullets: Thank goodness the problem has been solved ✔. 

This is off topic, but from the short clips I found on IG looks like this week is the week where the main leads and 2nd leads in some of the K-dramas have a kiss scene; SAT, Familiar Wife, Thirty but Seventeen, any else? :sweatingbullets:. I only watch SAT, so I don't know much about other dramas. 

2 hours ago, awsparkle said:

I'm loving how miserable JE has become and her mother's not far behind. Every door JE and SH try to close ends up right back open.. I so want JH to find out HN is her daughter and dish out some payback to JE and SH that neither sees coming.

I like that JE's gotten less screen time and just been sulking by herself, but I'm scared she's going to try and do something more vindictive as HA's show is approaching. SH seems like she's reaching her limit though...

1 hour ago, marypots08 said:

Loving JH's character every single episode. This lady is now using her own mind and judgement and not letting her sister persuade her.

Love how she defended HN when SH said that HN might've stole SJ's photo and she is somewhat rude to her.

We are now seeing great connection between the mother and daughter naturally. JH is now fond of HN.

I won't be surprised if JE will go crazy in the process.

SH definitely looked like she was about to go crazy when HN and JH were getting along. I am glad that JH isn't letting her mom and her sister get to her. She looks like she's finally found some happiness and she's not letting it go for anything!

Feels like the visiting aunt may end up spilling the beans on HN being adopted. If not, she will at least be the catalyst.

I was laughing so hard at SH's pathetic attempts to distance JH from HN. She looked physically sick almost the entire episode (kudos to the actress by the way). As for JE, what can I say? She's going to continue to be bitter for the next few episodes. She just can't see things going well for HN can she? Feel really bad for HN  Apparel to be stuck with her as their MD. 

On a happier note, just when HG thought HN forgot about him, she comes back looking for him. That was such an awww moment for me :wub: 

Actually, I'm not too worried on the HN-HG front for today's episode. I think the situation will just end up being silly-cute :lol: 

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 82

Just as Kang walks in, Hwang’s Mother pockets the picture of Kang as a young girl that her thugs stole from Kang’s apartment.  Then she unleashes an unhinged rant.  Kang is like, WTF, I just came down to pick up my dishes.

When Yoon emerges from the shower, Hwang’s Mother offers a lame excuse for not staying for dinner aand then Gets Going.  With the photo.

On her way out the gate Hwang’s Mother encounters Park Sr. and snaps at him when he urges her to stay for dinner.  He is like, WTF?

When Hwang’s Mother returns home, Halmoni wonders why she is acting weird.

As Hwang’s Mother is in her bedroom tearing Kang’s photo into a thousand pieces, Halmoni enters and demands to see what she is tearing into a thousand pieces.

Hwang’s Mother goes into cornered animal mode.  Halmoni finally gives up and leaves the room.

Hwang’s Mother has a nervous breakdown.

Hwang’s Mother calls her Daughter, who is ten sheets to the wind in a bar.  Hwang can’t cope and rings off.

Park walks into the bar and locks eyes with Hwang.  He walks over to her table and pours himself a drink.

Hwang is like, Love Me Or Leave Me!

Park leaves.  A couple of minutes later, Park sees Hwang stumble into a cab.

Yoon notices that the picture of her missing Daughter is missing.

When Yoon calls her, Hwang’s Mother swears that the photo was there when she left the house.  Then she helpfully suggests that Kang must have stolen it.

When she rings off, Hwang’s Mother resembles a cornered rat.

Kang pleads with the Factory Owner.  Before he is done rejecting her again, he receives a phone call informing him that halmonie’s caregiver has not shown up.  Kang volunteers.

Just as the Factory Owner is trying to comfort halmonie while telling Kang to go away at the same time, his Sister arrives and tells him that Kang was the woman who helped halmonie the day before.  He still wants Kang to go away but halmonie insists that she stay.

Lee calls Kang, who does not pick u[.

At Kang’s office, her Team wonders WTH she has been all day.

This is the last day of Kang’s grace period, so Hwang arrives at Kang’s office to cancel the contract.

As Hwang abuses Kim and Leo, Kang bursts in with a big smile on her face.

From the hallway, Lee hears Hwang lowering the boom.  Then Kang gives everybody her good news and everybody celebrates but Hwang.

Hwang gives the celebrants Side Eye.

As Kang leaves the building to join her Team for a drink, she notices Lee’s car parked outside.  She blows off her team and waits for Lee by the elevators.

Lee and Kang bill and coo on a park bench.

When Lee learns that Kang’s knee still hurts from her initial encounter with the halmonie, he starts to carry her to his car on his back.  Then he puts her down and they walk.

Kang’s Aunt arrives at Kang’s Mther’s shop for an unscheduled visit.

To her dismay, Kang’s Mother learns that her Sister plans a long visit.  Kang is upset when her Aunt gives her the cold shoulder while warmly greeting Kang’s sister.

Hwang’s Mother is a reluctant guest at at dinner with Kang’s family, Yoon and the Parks.

As Kang and Yoon discover that their tastes in food are uncannily similar, Hwang’s Mother begins to lose it again.

OMG.. the aunt is the key.. the aunt is the key! :w00t:

A lot of things can happen now the aunt is in town. She could be telling HN's childhood to HN. She could push EA to tell everything to HN, even her being there in the same house may push EA to tell HN her past. Or aunt could made small talk when meeting JH and accidentally drop hints about HN - which will make her question everything. :P

After seeing with sub, I guess HG just want validation from HN and go public. It's funny how when couples are in love, they want to announce to the world.. but when they break up, nobody barely know. :D

2 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

This is off topic, but from the short clips I found on IG looks like this week is the week where the main leads and 2nd leads in some of the K-dramas have a kiss scene; SAT, Familiar Wife, Thirty but Seventeen, any else? :sweatingbullets:. I only watch SAT, so I don't know much about other dramas. 

I guess it's happy week for all Kdrama fans.. same thing for My ID is GB, I think. :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, torresnn said:

Feels like the visiting aunt may end up spilling the beans on HN being adopted. If not, she will at least be the catalyst.

I was laughing so hard at SH's pathetic attempts to distance JH from HN. She looked physically sick almost the entire episode (kudos to the actress by the way). As for JE, what can I say? She's going to continue to be bitter for the next few episodes. She just can't see things going well for HN can she? Feel really bad for HN  Apparel to be stuck with her as their MD. 

On a happier note, just when HG thought HN forgot about him, she comes back looking for him. That was such an awww moment for me :wub: 

Actually, I'm not too worried on the HN-HG front for today's episode. I think the situation will just end up being silly-cute :lol: 

The actress playing SH is really good in portraying her character she must get a lot of hate from it. I actually commented on one of her IG posts and she replied to me! 

On another topic...i really love seeing HN and HG together they look so adorable. How i wish they were a real life couple...#wishfulthinking

31 minutes ago, mamanijared said:

The actress playing SH is really good in portraying her character she must get a lot of hate from it. I actually commented on one of her IG posts and she replied to me! 

On another topic...i really love seeing HN and HG together they look so adorable. How i wish they were a real life couple...#wishfulthinking

Hi @mamanijared That's so cool of her! I think the fact that so many us hate her character is a testament to her great acting skills :) 

6 hours ago, mamanijared said:

1) That actress is really did a great job in this drama! But, the thing is her eye makeup makes her looks scary :D

2) Seol In A and Jin Ju Hyung are great pair! I watch the latest kiss scene for many times and I never expect that In A actively participate into the kiss. Oh and I noticed she also did the same during the first kiss scene... OMG! Their chemistry is on another level... Very sparkle! What I mean is even if their scenes together are very short, just like night episode, but still they can make us swoon, cringe and smile with their not over acting of portraying their relationship in this drama. I truly, really can feel their chemistry :tears:. This is my 2nd time I truly like an on-screen couple after YongHwa&Seohyun on We Got Married.

On another topic too... yesterday I think In A is the one that open an IG account for her stylist's dog and she promoted on her IG. I stalk that new account and I noticed she followed Ju Hyung. But, Ju Hyung hasn't following back :joy:

Preview's out: 

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,41,781136

동석(김명수)은 고모로부터 하늬가 은애의 친딸이 아니라는 사실을 듣고 선희에게 이야기한다. 한편 선희(지수원)는 하늬어패럴 사무실에 들렀다가 레오(로빈)의 디자인을 발견하는데...

Looks like HN's aunt is going to tell HN's past to SH's husband - eer.. I'm not sure he's the best person to receive such news, he'll end up telling SH instead of JH?

Aaand expect more cute things from HN-HG!!! :wub:

Archived