[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

11 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello chingu’s 

Preview for tomorrow 

Am I to assume SH sent a stranger to take Ha Nee away and hurt HN because SH doesn’t want mother and daughter reconciling. 

Okay guys...

Next episode it seems like Eunae's friend come visit her and maybe she will stay for a while at EA's house. I predict the truth about SJ is coming very soon! Will EA's friend suddenly slip her tongue when she tell the story of EA's daughters (including the dead one) and could lead HN to questions herself who she is actually?

HN♥HG's love is on fire!!!

Now burn baby burn B)

What I like the most is when HG said he loves HN so much with his husky and sexy voice -_-

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HN responded that she likes him.. HG tried to tell her that if she was saying that because she was sorr... but she didn't let him finish and kiss him... HN then said, "I think I have fallen in love with you, I love you"... HG stared at her and said, "do you know how long I have been waiting...... I LOVE YOU.... A LOT" and then kisses her... :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

*the end*

1 minute ago, mqiuwen said:

HN responded that she likes him.. HG tried to tell her that if she was saying that because she was sorr... but she didn't let him finish and kiss him... HN then said, "I think I have fallen in love with you, I love you"... HG stared at her and said, "do you know how long I have been waiting...... I LOVE YOU.... A LOT" and then kisses her... :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

*the end*

*screaming kyaaa like crazy!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I love bold HN, rather than confuse HN! I love this changes. I hope nothing and I mean, NOTHING, will separate them again! :wub:

4 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

*the end*

@mqiuwen Thank you thank you :relaxed: You're a rock star! I think I just nearly melted into a puddle... Gah, so freaking cute!!!

HN just went for it didn't she? Our girl is bold haha :joy: I'm so relieved and happy you guys! We have hung in there for so so so long. FINALLY!

HG~HN phone conversation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WjtohFj6KY

HG calls HN and asked if the issue with the factory has been resolved, if she was able to convince the factory's owner. She said no and that the owner told her he won't give her the merchandise until he gets the payment. HG offered to go with her to convince the owner by giving him his word/guarantee that payment will me made. HN politely rejects his offer because she wants to try to solve the problem on her own. She continued on saying that she hasn't given all 100% effort. Since there was no comment from HG, HN asked HG over the phone if he got mad because she rejected his offer. He responded saying "KHN-ssi, all of the sudden I really really miss you, what to do?". She was taken aback and said, "what?". He stood up from the bed and said to meet right away that it will take him 30 minutes to get there. She shyly said OK. Sarang entered the room and started teasing her about talking with her boyfriend over the phone. After Sarang left the room, she told HG that it was better for them not to be meet because of her sister. A depressed HG agreed. After they both hung up, he started saying to himself that he misses her with all his heart like a crazy person. His dad entered the room after overhearing what HG just said and teased him by repeating what HG just said. His dad then asked if he was dating someone else since he has broken up with HN. HG said it wasn't the case... As his dad was leaving the room, HG stopped him and asked him if he came into his room to ask him something... His dad then asked him, if he wasn't hungry, HG said "yeah".. his dad continued by asking, right now you feel full and want to be alone, right?. HG agreed once again... His dad said, "for these reason, I'm leaving"... :joy: :joy::joy::joy:

Hid dad is such a tease... 

1 hour ago, meoooooowwww said:

HN♥HG's love is on fire!!!

Now burn baby burn B)

What I like the most is when HG said he loves HN so much with his husky and sexy voice -_-

U discovered that voice too?

The guy seduced me with that voice. I was so intrigued by it that I didn't know when I reached episode 10 and was hooked.

My weakness, add tall with broad shoulder and I will be at ur beck and call:love::P:D:lol:.

The drama is gradually coming to an end. With the big reveal and HG family remaining, then our wedding!  I am thinking HA having problem as a start up company will come to an end after this ordeal and it will start waxing stronger. Drama will now shift to HN adoptive mum and her family, and HG his family. Also, I think HG's dad will stand by his son when the cake comes crumbling. JE and her mum will be battling on how to cover up all their evil deeds.

I can't wait. 

HN will have instant breakdown again with her real mum. But this time, they have their loved ones by their side.

I pray her adoptive mum didn't do anything funny and will continue to be her mum even if not the birth mum. Happy she has another daughter by her side.

That sly grandma, let's wait for her judgement.

I don't want to be so harsh on her as she is an elderly lady but I hope she reprntds and ask the children for forgiveness. They deserve to hear that from her.

And MR JG too. Infact, everybody. 

50 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I can’t believe the mom refused to let JH into her own home. What the Helll is that??? I really hate the Halmeoni but sadly she will be forgiven. I am so madddddddddddd. :angry::angry::angry:

I feel that they might even take her home away from her.

Yeah, I don't understand that attitude. You only lose more when you act like that. 

I have never liked this grandma. Her EGO is huge, her heart is small. 

Thankfully JH turns out OK and didn't take after her petty mother. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, her only reason for not allowing JH's happiness is because she doesn't like DG's dad, right? Eeerr...  :blink:

Grandma, how can you hate him if you don't even know him. You hate him because you do not know him; and you will not know him because you hate him. What a messed up world she lives in! :crazy:

1 hour ago, mqiuwen said:

*the end*

I have not watched any of the scenes but the conversations were spots on. This was what i was waiting for and I'm super happy i wasnt disappointed. They are behaving like teenagers in love. HG's dad must have been a player in his youth:lol:

I absolutely love how he has been by his son's side subtly encouraging him not to give up.

Not to worry sir, HN will be your daughter in law in no distance time cos I can feel that his boy will be very impatient to wait more:lol::P. That guy is very hungry:lol:

(I think I have become a pervert:P)

@penelop3, u know, I have thought deep on the grandma's treatment on her sons in law and found out that she is actually afraid what happened to her will happen  to her daughters.

She actually unconditionally loved them but is so afraid they will suffer in the hands of men like she did.

Her late husband dealt with her and was never good. Also an adulterer. So she has that distaunted image about married men.

She believed if they are around her, she will be able to monitor them.

Also because she has bad image about men, she believed JG came as a chameleon. 

But the truth is that every other men wouldn't be like her late husband. JG will prove her wrong. Though SH is coercing her based on her evil motive, she is just doing that out of love. She is afraid. JG wasn't a good husband b4 but he has changed and he will understand this lady as time goes on and gradually melt away her fear.

It's said u become the product of ur environment. She was the product of her environment as her children were the product of their too.

Maybe,bc of the treatment she received from her husband, she was bent on making her children succeed by all means and she impacted the wrong knowledge to SH. 

1 hour ago, darr said:

U discovered that voice too?

The guy seduced me with that voice. I was so intrigued by it that I didn't know when I reached episode 10 and was hooked.

My weakness, add tall with broad shoulder and I will be at ur beck and call:love::P:D:lol:.

The drama is gradually coming to an end. With the big reveal and HG family remaining, then our wedding!  I am thinking HA having problem as a start up company will come to an end after this ordeal and it will start waxing stronger. Drama will now shift to HN adoptive mum and her family, and HG his family. Also, I think HG's dad will stand by his son when the cake comes crumbling. JE and her mum will be battling on how to cover up all their evil deeds.

I can't wait. 

HN will have instant breakdown again with her real mum. But this time, they have their loved ones by their side.

I pray her adoptive family didn't do anything funny and will continue to be her mum even if not the birth mum. Happy she has another daughter by her side.

That sly grandma, let's wait for her judgement.

I don't want to be so harsh on her as she is an elderly lady but I hope she repeats and ask the children for forgiveness. They deserve to hear that from her.

And MR JG too. Infact, everybody. 

With the adoptive father's sister coming in now I agree things will shift to how HN came to be with that family. The father's sister is the key that will open that door but SH and JE will be working to keep the door shut.

HG's mother and sister are going to be the problems in his family until SH's lies hits their doorstep. I think the fabric incident is going to come back around and Han Na will be blamed.  Some battles are going to break out in that household but I think the father will be the one who solves things for both his children. The mother needs a slap down and a reality check of the fact she used her family to benefit herself. 

JH's mother is a mean nasty greedy controlling woman and what's coming to her will be well deserved. She created the monsters in SH who created the monster in JE which caused her beloved JH to suffer. For some reason she favored JH over SH and the root of that problem has to be brought to the surface. What happen to her with her husband she let rule her life and turned her into a monster. 

1 hour ago, darr said:

@penelop3, u know, I have thought deep on the grandma's treatment on her sons in law and found out that she is actually afraid what happened to her will happen  to her daughters.

She actually unconditionally loved them but is so afraid they will suffer in the hands of men like she did.

Her late husband dealt with her and was never good. Also an adulterer. So she has that distaunted image about married men.

She believed if they are around her, she will be able to monitor them.

Also because she has bad image about men, she believed JG came as a chameleon. 

But the truth is that every other men wouldn't be like her late husband. JG will prove her wrong. Though SH is coercing her based on her evil motive, she is just doing that out of love. She is afraid. JG wasn't a good husband b4 but he has changed and he will understand this lady as time goes on and gradually melt away her fear.

It's said u become the product of ur environment. She was the product of her environment as her children were the product of their too.

Maybe,bc of the treatment she received from her husband, she was bent on making her children succeed by all means and she impacted the wrong knowledge to SH. 

Oh, I wasn't aware that her background story was like that. :blink:

Did she divorce him or put up with his abuse throughout her marriage until he died?

Now that I know, I pity her for she has lived expecting unhappiness to come to her and her daughters and is constantly seeing the worst in people. SH's husband, though good for nothing, is a loyal and gentle husband. JG, though a widower, truly shows how much he cares for JH. Yet she can't see that. :wacko:

She cannot move on. I guess she never forgives her husband, or herself for being weak. Otherwise, why keep a wound open when forgiveness can close it? When she forgives, she will be able to move on.

45 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Oh, I wasn't aware that her background story was like that. :blink:

Did she divorce him or put up with his abuse throughout her marriage until he died?

Now that I know, I pity her for she has lived expecting unhappiness to come to her and her daughters and is constantly seeing the worst in people. SH's husband, though good for nothing, is a loyal and gentle husband. JG, though a widower, truly shows how much he cares for JH. Yet she can't see that. :wacko:

She cannot move on. I guess she never forgives her husband, or herself for being weak. Otherwise, why keep a wound open when forgiveness can close it? When she forgives, she will be able to move on.

There is some level of pity for the mother because of what happen to her but there's still the matter of favoring one daughter over the other one. SH  told her mother how she always favored JH even when they were children. I think the mother saw the father in SH which caused her to turn all her attention and love onto JH. SH  was her second child but also her child and deserved just as much love and attention as she gave JH. 

Archived