[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

1 hour ago, darr said:

Maybe, I need to watch to know what it's all about.

I read where DG challenged HK on a fight. Got the info bit by bit. So I may have the wrong assumption. Gosh, I was really mad at her.

Nah it seems DG got into a fight at a bar  with some people I guessing after seeing what  his dad  is going though I am assuming he call her from the police station.

HG is killing  he told HN it was not his fault after  2 passing ladies said he was handsome haha :joy:

Also look at her reaction when she ask was she dating someone at after getting off the phone with HG.

giphy.gif

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, yusefull said:

I so imagine HN forgoting HK, going to DK then very late realised that she forgot him and found him still waiting for her telling her that he know she is the type of person that will keep her promise (for more drama, it would be raining and he wait in the cold alone).

I don't know if I prefer that or she just don't go to DK but since he got into a fight and maybe is in the hospital or jai, she could think it's normal to go to him.

I had the same thought that HN will forget all about meeting HG and run over to the police station because DG called her. It won't be until later that she remembers she was suppose to meet HG and runs over there but HG has left.  It should be fun watching her grovel to HG to get him to forgive her. There's nothing like a good slap in the face that the fight started because DG was out drinking mooning over the problems concerning JE.  

I also thought about HN not getting involved and calling JE since she doesn't really know anything about what's been going on. 

Will it be wrong of me to wish for Haelmoni's & SH's death to happen soon? :sweatingbullets:

As I watched the scenes where both of them almost fainted, I was like "oh yes, please, let them have a heart attack"... No but, seriously, these 2 leeches were the worst of the worst. I can't believe they had the nerves to say that DG and JG are after JE & JH because of their family status and money. These 2 richard simmons are nobodies. They have no money, no class, no manners (especially after barging into someone else's house the way they did), no house, no jobs, they have NOTHING! Both are not in their right minds. They should be sent to a psych ward :angry:. God, I don't think I can watch a whole week's episodes with these 2 lunatics and their antics as the main focus. 

On a brighter side, we got our cute HG attempting to convince HN that her reasons for not liking him are pointless. I loved how detailed he was and didn't leave a single statement that HN made on the previous episode out. HG's responses were spot on and didn't leave HN any room to argue them. She fell in his trap and her reasons kind of backfire on her :lol:. I can see her now slowly accepting "uri MD-nim". I just hope that this "slowly" pace turns into a "sudden and fast" pace soon. Tbh, I'm getting a little bit tired of her denial and playing hard card. 

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 76

Hwang’s Mother discovers that Park is his Father’s Son and loses her contents:  It’s a conspiracy to wrest Yoon’s wealth away from her!

Hwang’s Mother stumbles out of Park Sr.’s shop looking like a spent volcano.  Dawg, with his usual knak for the apt word, asks her whether the “talk went well.”

When Dawg lets slip that he knew everything all along, his wife commences to beat him about the head and shoulders.

Park comes into the hallway and restrains Hwang’s Mother.  Then Kang’s Mother comes out and has words with Hwang’s Mother and the two women have to be restrained from fighting each other. 

Everyone goes his or her separate way, leaving Kang’s Mother in the hallway alone.  Her mind boggles as she realizes that Father and Son were dating Aunt and Niece:  Aigoo!

Yoon and Hwang meet in a café and compare battle scars.  Hwang presses her Aunt:  She can’t live without Park!     Yoon listens in increasing disbelief.

Yoon wavers but does not submit to Hwang.

Kang arrives for a meeting with Lee.  She is surprised that instead of business, Lee wants to talk about “us.”  Kang is like, Who is this “Us” you speak of.

Kang stares in disbelief at the Powerpoint presentation Lee has prepared regarding their relationship.  He describes himself as a volcano of romantic passion.  Kang is skeptical.

Kang walks out.  Lee pursues her.  She tells him that even if he works on his personal deficiencies, there’s nothing he can do about his parents.  To wit, she’s fed up with pretending to be a college graduate.

When they reach home, Hwang’s Mother complains to Dawg about the nefarious Father-Son romantic tag team.

Yoon and Hwang return home, interrupting her Sister in mid-rant.  Hwang’s Mother launches another rant.  Hwang’s Mother discovers that, all along, the two wenches knew they were dating father and son.

Halmoni enters the livingroom and adds her own confusion to the mix.

Halmoni collapses ith an Aigoo and is helped back into her bedroom.

Lee solicits the assistance of Leo, the Pompitous of Love.

In her bedroom, Kang chuckles over a printout of Lee’s Powerpoint presentation.

Kang’s Sister enters the bedroom and fills her in on the scandal the Parks have perpetrated.

Park Sr. and Yoon exchange text messages.

Halmoni, wearing her headache band,  implores Yoon.    She is like, Go ahead – break your mother’s heart.

Hwang’s Mother hectors her Daughter.    She is like, Go ahead – break your mother’s heart.

Dawg attempts to talk some sense into his wife and is ejected from their bedroom.

Morning.

Halmoni and Hwang’s Mother awaken in the same bed.

Halmoni and Hwang’s Mother bust into the Parks’ courtyard as the two men are preparing to leave for work.  The two women lecture them for living in “such a tiny house.”

Hwang’s Mother tells Park that his love for her daughter is “worthless” because he doesn’t earn a regular salary.

Park invites the two women to leave before he puts his boot up their richardsimmonses.

Upstairs, Kang and her family eavesdrop on the commotion.

Kang and her Mother go downstairs and are ranted at by Halmoni.

The two interlopers depart.  (What?  No money envelope?  There should have been a money envelope . . .)

Halmoni and Hwang’s Mother regroup in their livingroom.  As if there isn’t already enough Sturm Und Drang, Halmoni rekindles her Daughter’s fear that the Dawg is having an affair with Kang’s Mother.  Halmoni tells her that she saw exactly the same situation in a Korean Drama.

Lee’s Parents bicker.

Kang is in a meeting with her team when Lee interrupts her with a phone call.  Kang tries to get Leo to assist her in an alibi but the incognito Brother In Law betrays he.

Leo appears to have run out of mascara again.

Park Sr. and Yoon talk in his shop.   He tells her that they must sacrifice their love for the young ‘uns.

My predictions for what will happen between HN and HG in today's episode :

1) HN will run over to the police station after getting call from DG, or

2) HN will call JG/JE to inform about DG's situation, or

3) If it is true HN will go the police station, then after DG's issue is settled down, HN will remember her appointment with HG and immediately call HG to ask his whereabout or straight away go the park, or

4) HN will ask forgiveness from HG, either by over the phone or she will go to K1 Home Shopping, or

5) HG will ask HN why she is not showing up at the park and it is up to HN either she will tell the truth or not. If HG knows HN meet DG, there is possibility HG get a little bit angry with HN, or

6) To make up her mistake, HN ask HG to meet at the park the next day where HG supposedly to meet her. Maybe they will meet at night.

I am glad my prediction is true; HG ask Leo tips on how to win over HN's heart :wub:. Meanwhile, HN is almost there to realize that she has feeling to HG too. Of course watching HN always playing hard towards HG make some of us feel tired and bored to watch and nearly give up to watch them again (I saw a comment in YouTube someone commented they are boring couple :sweatingbullets:),  

Here's the written preview and the google translation 

한결(진주형)은 꽃다발을 사들고 약속장소에서 하늬(설인아)를 기다리지만, 하늬는 도경(이창욱)으로부터 급한 연락을 받는다. 지은(하승리)은 집안의 반대가 수그러들지 않자, 도경을 어딘가로 데려가는데...

The pearl type buys a bouquet of flowers and waits for a flower at the promised place, but the flower is urgently contacted by the city (Lee Chang-wook). Ji-eun (Hae-seung Lee) is taking his place somewhere when the opposition of the house is not overcome.

I have a similar thought too. HN is gg to be busy "attending" to DG that she forgets about her meeting with HG. I can imagine her running to the park and trying to find HG. 2 possible scenarios for me:-

a) HN completely misses HG who has alrdy left. HG is disappointed and backs off. She spends the next few episodes chasing/making it up to him; or

b) HN runs there and scrambles to find HG, thinking he left when in actual fact, he was still waiting for her and saw her panicking, trying to find him. He's touched and appears in front of her.

Personally, I prefer the second scenario coz I want these two to start already! Although I am glad that HN is melting a wee bit, I have to admit I am getting impatient... 

All the drama with JH-DG's dad and JE-DG as well as their family members seems to be endless. Poor JH... 

9 minutes ago, torresnn said:

b) HN runs there and scrambles to find HG, thinking he left when in actual fact, he was still waiting for her and saw her panicking, trying to find him. He's touched and appears in front of her.

What if he has waited on his legs too long and can't move because of his old injury and HN see him in pain because of her.

Interesting that despite being written as not that smart ... HN is quite level headed and true to her honest self in her personal relationships ... it seems their lie to HG's parents must be cleared too for her to be comfortable if they are to have a relationship ... HG really has to do more than looking good (to which HN seems immune) and begging for her affections .....  it is quite improbable for HN to fall for HG just like that ... well at least HN did move from being personally indifferent and annoyed to being amusedly distracted by HG....

I think JH will fight for her relationship with JG ... she won't stand losing her man after losing her daughter ...

I know some might not agree but I like the pace of HG and HN relationship it feels much more natural.

She did not all of a sudden love him after getting rejected by DG. HG is not some rebound guy he has to work for her affections which is  working right now.

37 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I know some might not agree but I like the pace of HG and HN relationship it feels much more natural.

She did not all of a sudden love him after getting rejected by DG. HG is not some rebound guy he has wot work for her affections which are working right now..

Since you put it this way @dramaninja , It makes more sense . We wouldn't want it to be on a rebound. I think having HG work for for her affection per effect. Why ??? Now their bond will be stronger until HG's mom and Noona object to their relationship. 

@awsparkle Thank for the text preview . 

3 hours ago, marypots08 said:

@arieswI hope so too.. for some reason, this actress makes me feel sad everytime she cries. Feels real.

Not only u.

I tend to fast forward her scenes recently. Her story infuriates me a lot and I don't find it watchable any more. Until her story is made more realistic, I will avoid the drama because of her. I have had so many outbursts on her character. Don't know what the writer is trying to pull but I can't continue watching episodes upon episodes of JH being miserable. Her daughter at least has those that care for her and she can run to.

The only one she has, writer want to put salt to open wound. 

Now, if we examine JG, that man has been a good dad and an upright man. For somebody whose wife died a long time ago and he remained celibate, wouldn't it be rude to deny him this happiness.

He might naturally want to forfeit the relationship because of his son but I think they will got to know who the real JE is in coming episodes. I also think that at this point,it's DG that will reject JE after considering a lot of things as he has seen the snake he was dealing with.

This drama is very complicated 

49 minutes ago, darr said:

Not only u.

I tend to fast forward her scenes recently. Her story infuriates me a lot and I don't find it watchable any more. Until her story is made more realistic, I will avoid the drama because of her. I have had so many outbursts on her character. Don't know what the writer is trying to pull but I can't continue watching episodes upon episodes of JH being miserable. Her daughter at least has those that care for her and she can run to.

The only one she has, writer want to put salt to open wound. 

Now, if we examine JG, that man has been a good dad and an upright man. For somebody whose wife died a long time ago and he remained celibate, wouldn't it be rude to deny him this happiness.

He might naturally want to forfeit the relationship because of his son but I think they will got to know who the real JE is in coming episodes. I also think that at this point,it's DG that will reject JE after considering a lot of things as he has seen the snake he was dealing with.

This drama is very complicated 

I totally agree @darr! Her daughter was well loved and taken cared for even though they're not rich while she kept on longing for her lost daughter. And doesn't have anyone around her who truly cares for her except that she brings food to the table and job for her sister.

The only one who has accepted her and with pure intention to care for her is JG.

Let's see what kind of son is DG... will he give up for his father's happiness or will find a way to help with both of their situations at least...

The writer is prolonging too much the revelation and the reunion of JH and HN... not even JH getting to the clue of possibility finding it out. Storyline is too far right now. Really a complicated drama..

Oh My God! HN♥HG scenes today are very sad! I believe HN will open up her heart after this! :tears:

Edit I cried non stop after watching what had happened between them. HG is very patient to wait HN even it was raining! He still believe HN will come to the park. But, when he heard HN's confession that she met DG, he really upset. Of course HN looks guilty.

If I'm not mistaken HG has confessed “Saranghamnida” to HN.

Based on the preview both JE and HG will not go to work as HG is sick and JE.... I don't know tho. Probably that is why Hanna ask SH if JE is sick too and SH's reaction looks shocked as if Hanna tell SH that HG is sick. Can I praise writer-nim as he/she did a good job by make JG to come over to JH's house!

Ok for todays episode it looks like she came late and it was raining and he was not happy he said something then tried to leave she stop him but he was not in the mood,he shook her hand off him and left dropping the flowers.

Oh forgot to mention she did pick up the flowers  he bought for her and took them home.She try to call him the next morning he did not pick up.

Oh and I guess maybe DG and JE broke up she looks miserable. :smirk:

Whew everyone today in the episode was not in a good mood.

Little side note  he bought her sunflowers :star:

Wow, I loved seeing HG lose it with HN... I’ve said before she needs to lose him to realize she needs him. This will do it. He was so hurt that he was waiting for her in the rain and she had run to DG. She will need to do some groveling to make up for it.. maybe she will go to his house and nurse him back to health lol! Since her finger is on the doorbell. His mom thinks they are dating so maybe she will let her help him. 

Archived