[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ohhh in the preview HG brought flowers I guess for HN and was waiting for her at some place for her I  am assuming  and was practicing what to say to her .But  it looks like DG gets into fight so yeah interference again I am sure.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,34,780680

Episode airs tomorrow as well.

DG needs to butt out.. what right does he have to interfere. He needs to focus on his own problems! He is the last person that needs to give advice or opinions in this matter. Not only is he a lousy friend he has no idea how to pick a girl... 

i did really enjoy watching HG squirm today lol! He thinks making a girl fall for him is a piece of cake lol! HN spunky personality is so good for him, making him actually pursue her instead of just swooning at his feet. 

Really, DK? He gets into a fight and he calls HN out of everyone? He has problems with his psycho girlfriend and doesn't want to worry his father, so he's probably like 'Right, lets call HN who is always available for me, even though I know she's having a hard time getting over me, but who cares?' Seriously, I'm so done with him using HN and not letting her move on. If he ruins HK and HN's date, I swear :angry:

Ok. Today was not so great. I am tired of not seen HN and HG progress with their relationship.  They have waisted time with the rest of the characters. It only shows that HN is better living with her second mom and sister. And that the other family  are so wrong. But I am tired of seen so many scenes with them . How many episodes left. They need to star dating I am guesing HN its going to need the support and help of HG when the true its known. 

2 hours ago, zhanna said:

Really, DK? He gets into a fight and he calls HN out of everyone? He has problems with his psycho girlfriend and doesn't want to worry his father, so he's probably like 'Right, lets call HN who is always available for me, even though I know she's having a hard time getting over me, but who cares?' Seriously, I'm so done with him using HN and not letting her move on. If he ruins HK and HN's date, I swear :angry:

Kill him:lol:

What is the writer doing now?

Should be careful on the type of new developments cos there are a lot to tidy up. It might seem that there is so much time but there is not. 

The steam is weaning. I'm also tired of the fact that by now, nobody has started asking questions and doing something about those evil beings. I stopped watching last week.

When they start asking the right questions, I will continue.  I come here to have fun about the two love birds else i'm tired of the drama over stretching some villianess acts that its becoming so boring to watch.

I so imagine HN forgoting HK, going to DK then very late realised that she forgot him and found him still waiting for her telling her that he know she is the type of person that will keep her promise (for more drama, it would be raining and he wait in the cold alone).

I don't know if I prefer that or she just don't go to DK but since he got into a fight and maybe is in the hospital or jai, she could think it's normal to go to him.

20 minutes ago, yusefull said:

I so imagine HN forgoting HK, going to DK then very late realised that she forgot him and found him still waiting for her telling her that he know she is the type of person that will keep her promise (for more drama, it would be raining and he wait in the cold alone).

I don't know if I prefer that or she just don't go to DK but since he got into a fight and maybe is in the hospital or jai, she could think it's normal to go to him.

Yeah I can 100% see that, ro she arrives and he is already gone or something.

I think if she  makes him wait late or miss  him she will feel really bad about it.

16 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah I can 100% see that, ro she arrives and he is already gone or something.

I think if she  makes him wait late or miss  him she will feel really bad about it.

She could just not forget him and use her phone to tell him that she must go to DK. The next day he say he is sorry, he understand her message, she should just forget everything and he will leave her alone with puppy eyes and that make her feel bad.

I have been silently stalking this thread and enjoying each of everyone’s post . I haven’t had the chance to post anything because I was so into this new weekend drama Hide and Seek <- - - “I recommend d you watch that drama”.

After watching today’s episode I am wondering what is a the writer up to with JE’s character. One  I have to admit that I am a big softie and I think JE is already changing. I think she really wants DG. She has probably finally let go of HG. Sure she is still selfish by having the nerve to ask JH to give up. I think the lesson for JE is the lesson of pure love. I think by loving DG and being happy with him and losing because she didn’t understand the real meaning of love comes from sacrifice. Eventually DG will breakup with her because he is letting her lead him a stray and becoming something he isn’t. 

I will say I was very proud of Jin Hee, she didn’t want to give in to JE because she finallly found happiness. She wants to find true happiness and live her life the way she wants to. JG breaking up with her was really a good idea in my POV because now that JH loses someone else she treasured will be bad for JE and her family once she discovers What she and her mother are up to?. These two worked really hard to take away her happiness first Her daughter and now her man. If they don’t want her daughter back they should at least give in to one thing that will give her some kind of happiness. SH wants her sister single so her kids could inherit her money. JE want JH’s money and love. Smh smh  

Shin Hee will be punished with the health. It is already occuring due to stress

tNoi7kC7JWTjnUTPjG5p-IbMpT_Mi2ZJe-9wXDXK

THis is the beginging of HALMEONI's  headache until the end of the drama.

wSOYDxC6eJl2iFnCEj1t0Ci6vMfyQD9lidldVUOA

JE and Jin Hee look so tired of Shin Hee's Drama Queen attitude. It's written all over their faces. I kinda love this scene. Another thing WAE wae wae is Jin Guk calling Shin Hee Sajangnim. She isn't even the boss. Her sister is the boss. She doesn't deserve that title or does she. Can someone help me with that.. THanks.  :heart::heart::heart: 

7WFzK5c_hievuwcMhDD_UrzCBweNWRzd6mNoTT1g:heart::heart:

SH and grandma are so good with emotionally blackmailing JH...

Today is not is not so good... JE selfishness asking JH to break-up with DG's dad, all the non-matured attitude of SH and grandma plus thinking that DK and JG planned courting JE and JH as they are after their family... And another heartbreak for JH - JG is breaking up with her. Can't wait her response tomorrow.

As for HN-HG, little scene but happy to see thqt HN seems to have been feeling a little different towards HG. I jist do hope the DG and jail scene tomorrow will not change the way she is starting to feel.

What I am curious now is how JH will react to JG's break-up... How will DK decide after seeing his father and JH at the shope (aside from the preview that he's going to get drunk then go to jail). Will DK give up on JE instead for his father?

1 hour ago, yusefull said:

She could just not forget him and use her phone to tell him that she must go to DK. The next day he say he is sorry, he understand her message, she should just forget everything and he will leave her alone with puppy eyes and that make her feel bad.

Hmm true but I dont really see it especially when you in a rush to go to the police station.

Aaaww... tonight's eps is waaay better than last weeks! 

Leo indeed comes to the rescue. Finally HG has a love mentor!  
Seeing that HN said 'urii MD-nim' is a good sign! She has started to warm up to him. Really HN, what's stopping you from accepting HG's love? Pride? Feeling insecure? Lack of confidence? Being totally clueless? :blink: ;) 

Methinks it's all of the above! :rolleyes:

Btw, did HG said.. telepathy when he called HN and HN said she's also about to call him? I cant believe HG can be so cheesy.. Wakaka :lol:

Since I'm travelling again, I won't be able to see the Eng subtitle till tomorrow. Hiiks.. :unsure:

5 hours ago, zhanna said:

Oh dang.. is that what happened? I only watched HG-HN's clips. Did DG call HN to help him out of jail right after HG called HN out? :wacko:

5 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Aaaww... tonight's eps is waaay better than last weeks! 

Leo indeed comes to the rescue. Finally HG has a love mentor!  
Seeing that HN said 'urii MD-nim' is a good sign! She has started to warm up to him. Really HN, what's stopping you from accepting HG's love? Pride? Feeling insecure? Lack of confidence? Being totally clueless? :blink: ;) 

Methinks it's all of the above! :rolleyes:

Btw, did HG said.. telepathy when he called HN and HN said she's also about to call him? I cant believe HG can be so cheesy.. Wakaka :lol:

Since I'm travelling again, I won't be able to see the Eng subtitle till tomorrow. Hiiks.. :unsure:

Oh dang.. is that what happened? I only watched HG-HN's clips. Did DG call HN to help him out of jail right after HG called HN out? :wacko:

Yeah looks like it should be interesting to see how this turn out.

7 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Hmm true but I dont really see it especially when you in a rush to go to the police station.

If the drama takes that route I will be very disappointed. More than 30 episodes of trying to establish relationship and from all her body language, she is 100% interested in him for him to want to chose DK now, then she isn't fit or matured enough to be in a relationship as it's clear she don't know what she want and I hatenoble idiocy in dramas.  Their case is supposed to be firmly established from now to 5 more episodes so the drama can move forward.

We still have HK family to deal with. Let HN discover more how HK loves her as he fights his mum on her behalf. 

We haven't seen HN past yet. Lots and lots of things to cover. 

6 minutes ago, darr said:

If the drama takes that route I will be very disappointed. More than 30 episodes of trying to establish relationship and from all her body language, she is 100% interested in him for him to want to chose DK now, then she isn't fit or matured enough to be in a relationship as it's clear she don't know what she want and I hatenoble idiocy in dramas.  Their case is supposed to be firmly established from now to 5 more episodes so the drama can move forward.

We still have HK family to deal with. Let HN discover more how HK loves her as he fights his mum on her behalf. 

We haven't seen HN past yet. Lots and lots of things to cover. 

I dont see this as a big deal anyone do the same if their friend call from a police station. Its not about choosing really its not like she having dinner or somehting with DG lol.

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I dont see this as a big deal anyone do the same if their friend call from a police station. Its not about choosing really its not like she having dinner or somehting with DG lol.

Maybe, I need to watch to know what it's all about.

I read where DG challenged HK on a fight. Got the info bit by bit. So I may have the wrong assumption. Gosh, I was really mad at her.

Archived