[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

23 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

Ooh, I forgot to mention about the last part right before HN walked back into her house. HG basically told HN that he likes everything about her.. that this is the way he is/feels when he falls for someone, in this case her. :love:

@meoooooowwww The list has the things she said she dislikes about HG. He created the list to go thru them and discuss with HN. My assumption is that he will tell her he can improve some of the things in the list and will be crossing them off so she doesn't have arguments as to not  like him. :lol:

Heh I like that willing to improve himself for her I am guessing that will stir her heart a bit lol.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I wonder what advices Sarang gave her? :o

Then again, I'm watching the youtube clips without subtitles, so reading between the tone here. So perhaps tomorrow after understanding the conversation, I may have different opinions. 

Please do share it here and give your opinion regarding of Sarang's advice to Hanui. I cannot watch full episode with subtitles online and have to watch it on TV (KBS WORLD) because I have utilized 100% of my internet data for stream videos :sweatingbullets:

What is the best option for HN to realize her true feelings towards HG? What HN or HG need to do from now onwards for their relationship?

1) HG to keep making efforts 

2) HG to step back and play 'push and pull'

3) HG to involved in an accident

4) HN to get advice from people around her whom she trusts the most

5) HN need to try let herself go to a date with HG even if she needs to put some conditions

6) Anything else?

In today's episode she clearly said 'no' to HG and ask him politely to stop chasing her because she feels burden because of it. Yes, HN really needs time to think over HG's confession. She is just being too shocked because she NEVER ever thought HG would like her. Not a long time ago she confessed her feelings towards DG and being rejected. It gives her a hard time to move on from DG and try to forget her long-time-crush feeling and suddenly need to accept other's love. Moreover, it will seem unrealistic if she is accept HG's love too soon. This is a real story I want to share with all of you. I have heard a story of a Korean famous model (do not know her name) in a variety show. When one of the hosts asked her, “How long do you take your time to accept your husband's proposal?”. The model's answer, “I took about 1 year to accept his proposal”. Look! I bet she is just the same as HN now. Some people really need time to realize their true feeling. I am just being natural on situation faced by HN♥HG now. What I want to stress the most is; let us just not put our hopes too high on them. I believe when we put little hopes on them, writer-nim will give something unexpected for us one day, like when we thought HN♥HG to have a kiss scene at least around episode 100.

5 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

Please do share it here and give your opinion regarding of Sarang's advice to Hanui. I cannot watch full episode with subtitles online and have to watch it on TV (KBS WORLD) because I have utilized 100% of my internet data for stream videos :sweatingbullets:

What is the best option for HN to realize her true feelings towards HG? What HN or HG need to do from now onwards for their relationship?

5) HN need to try let herself go to a date with HG even if she needs to put some conditions

6) Anything else?

In today's episode she clearly said 'no' to HG and ask him politely to stop chasing her because she feels burden because of it. Yes, HN really needs time to think over HG's confession. She is just being too shocked because she NEVER ever thought HG would like her. Not a long time ago she confessed her feelings towards DG and being rejected. It gives her a hard time to move on from DG and try to forget her long-time-crush feeling and suddenly to accept other's love. Moreover, it will seem unrealistic if she is accept HG's love too soon. This is a real story I want to share with all of you. I have heard a story of a Korean famous model (do not know her name) in a variety show. When one of the hosts asked her, “How long do you take your time to accept your husband's proposal?”. The model's answer, “I took about 1 year to accept his proposal”. Look! I bet she is just the same as HN now. Some people really need time to realize their true feeling. I am just being natural on situation faced by HN♥HG now. What I want to stress the most is; let us just not put our hopes too high on them. I believe when we put little hopes on them, writer-nim will give something unexpected for us one day, like when we thought HN♥HG to have a kiss scene at least around episode 100.

I like it to be though HG on  his efforts which he is doing and I think they are working , it may not seem like it but they are.

No one want to discuss about DG/JE relationship?  Have u guys given up on them?

Aww, DG, u see your life?:lol:

HK is getting a dose of his own medicine:lol:

HN actually likes him but don't know that yet, small step at a time, HK needs a lot of work to do. Hmm, I'm thinking that Leo might be of great help to him.  He shouldn't be afraid to ask him some questions.

6 minutes ago, darr said:

HK is getting a dose of his own medicine:lol:

HN actually likes him but don't know that yet, small step at a time, HK needs a lot of work to do. Hmm, I'm thinking that Leo might be of great help to him.  He shouldn't be afraid to ask him some questions.

Yeah HG kinda bury himself deep with her romantic wise for the longest he is digging out now though. :joy:

19 minutes ago, darr said:

-_- 

DG is too blindly in love with JE, more exact with JE's greed without him to ever realize it. I cannot wait for the next week episodes. Will JH give up after she hear JE's request? 

39 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

6) Anything else?

Hmm.. you asked the best option for HN to realize her true feelings to HG? :mellow:
If I'm the writer, I would choose #4 and #5, no need the tragic dramatic route of HG getting into accident or HG 'accidentally' kisses another girl. But.. I'm not the writer.. :P

I remember the scene in Reply 1998 when Duk-seon wondered why nobody likes her and Dong Ryong gives her a wise reply. It was a great scene. Dong Ryong replies got her attention and changed her. I would like that to happen here. 

HN must have full understanding of who she is and what she values in herself before answering HG. 

Unfortunately, HN is not Duk-seon and the only character closely resembles Dong Ryong is Sarang. That's why I'm curious to know what's her advices to HN is. But seeing HN's reaction, Sarang's advices doesnt seem to have a revelation impact to HN? :blink:

In real life, yes it can take much longer time for someone to return someone else's feelings because real life doesn't depend on  the remaining 45 episodes :lol: 

@darr Nobody wants to entangle themselves in family mess, I guess. I'll just rejoice the positive outcome for DG's dad and JH! 

24 minutes ago, darr said:

Yup. Sorry chingu, I Don't care, don't want to know...

Buzz us when JH does get her guy will ya? the conflict or how they resolve it, is of no interest to most of us, we just need to know that JH gets DG's dad.....  thanks in advance

40 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

Some people really need time to realize their true feeling. I am just being natural on situation faced by HN♥HG now. 

HN gets 120 episodes, more than most k-drama which has 16-30 episodes....And if she will only realized it at 118 episodes, HN is be the slowesttttttt character to realized that she likes the guy who is in love with her more than 40 episodes ago....

However, i would like it if HG do back off and that HN never get to see HG for more than a week, not even a phone call and all the meeting are with Leo or Co-CEO, will HN be upset that HG no longer want to see her....? Then she'll start missing HG with his witty sense of humour and at the same time, she'll notice the difference between DG and HG. HN will realized that DG is such a dull dude as compare with HG. And finally I would love to see HN cracked and becoming super pissed off that she'll march towards HG to complain that when she said to not follow her around doesn't mean that she NEVER wants to see him ever again..... ! 

25 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Hmm.. you asked the best option for HN to realize her true feelings to HG? :mellow:
If I'm the writer, I would choose #4 and #5, no need the tragic dramatic route of HG getting into accident or HG 'accidentally' kisses another girl. But.. I'm not the writer.. :P

I remember the scene in Reply 1998 when Duk-seon wondered why nobody likes her and Dong Ryong gives her a wise reply. It was a great scene. Dong Ryong replies got her attention and changed her. I would like that to happen here. 

HN must have full understanding of who she is and what she values in herself before answering HG. 

Unfortunately, HN is not Duk-seon and the only character closely resembles Dong Ryong is Sarang. That's why I'm curious to know what's her advices to HN is. But seeing HN's reaction, Sarang's advices doesnt seem to have a revelation impact to HN? :blink:

In real life, yes it can take much longer time for someone to return someone else's feelings because real life doesn't depend on  the remaining 45 episodes :lol: 

@darr Nobody wants to entangle themselves in family mess, I guess. I'll just rejoice the positive outcome for DG's dad and JH! 

I think Leo is the most important person that can help HN♥HG. Leo can help HG by giving some advices or tips on how to win over HN's heart, and he also can say something good about HG to HN to let HN open up her heart to HG. Leo must need to know their current relationship status as soon as possible! 

What I mean by 'long time for HN to realize her feeling to HG is at least around episode 80, she confess that she likes HG too. Of course I do not want her to confess it on episode 100. Then, I will get really angry with the writer-nim to make her character like this!

Watching E75 now.  A small correction to what I had said earlier this week after seeing the E75 preview.  I think I had said that when HG asks "didn't we kiss?", HN said "it's erased/voided"... The audio was bad and I think I misheard it in the preview.  Actually she said, "it's because I was drunk".  I noticed it only when I saw the actual episode.  My fault, mianhae...

Pretty boring episode.  E75.  Most of you can safely fast forward.  Nothing in it, really.    JE asks DG if he was going to break up, at the restaurant .... "Are you going to let go off my hand".  DG at first pulls the hand out, but then just puts it back more firmly on hers.  What a wimp!...  JE acted like a real bit-ch, in going and asking JG to "pull back" first, and then finally just "please give up".  Not even too apologetic.  What a bit-ch.  Then JE's mom goes to JG and tries to pile on more pressure on him...  What a mother of a bit-ch.

We hardly get even 2 or 3 minutes of HG-JN interactions... Outside their house, she says she doesn't like him, very unconvincingly.. haha.. When he asks why, she reels off all the great things about HG like the height and the great looks, all of which she claims she doesn't like!  Need more of their scenes. The episodes suck otherwise.

47 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

I think Leo is the most important person that can help HN♥HG. Leo can help HG by giving some advices or tips on how to win over HN's heart, and he also can say something good about HG to HN to let HN open up her heart to HG. Leo must need to know their current relationship status as soon as possible! 

What I mean by 'long time for HN to realize her feeling to HG is at least around episode 80, she confess that she likes HG too. Of course I do not want her to confess it on episode 100. Then, I will get really angry with the writer-nim to make her character like this!

Aah yes Leo! Hope he plays more role in HN-HG's relationship, so far he just sits back and smirks.. :lol:

@jayakris Any idea what this means though? :P

Preview

선희(지수원)에 이어 문여사(남능미)까지 비밀을 알게 되고, 온 집안이 뒤집힌 가운데 두 모녀가 진국의 집을 기습 방문한다. 
진국은 진희(심혜진)와 도경을 위해 결심을 굳히는데...

You know what I think HG was doing the same thing when he was naming the stuff he did not like her about her, in reality he actually likes all of that haha

HN and HG are so much alike lol.

Her sister gave poor advice this time now HN thanks HG is just being competitive and will lose interest eventually and dump her, good job  sis lol :thumbsdown:

4 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Aah yes Leo! Hope he plays more role in HN-HG's relationship, so far he just sits back and smirks.. :lol:

@jayakris Any idea what this means though? :P

Preview

선희(지수원)에 이어 문여사(남능미)까지 비밀을 알게 되고, 온 집안이 뒤집힌 가운데 두 모녀가 진국의 집을 기습 방문한다. 
진국은 진희(심혜진)와 도경을 위해 결심을 굳히는데...

Yes, for a foreigner who is outspoken, I thought he would have approached either of them and give the love 101 lecture:lol:

He is really laid back. It will be nice if he bonds with HK through this.

Writer pleeeeeze. 

12 minutes ago, zoks said:

Well HG hasn't explained why he likes her yet, so I can see why HN is hesitant. He needs to tell her how she brought color back to his gray life.

Yep I think he will next week maybe, if we have enough episodes lol. she thinks he playing games with her hopefully his words today start to see the a he is not.

I  like when he told he was not "calculating person and we he really like someone he only looks like  at that person and that person is right in front of me" I think he done half the job today in convincing her to be honest those were some serious words.

46 minutes ago, zoks said:

Well HG hasn't explained why he likes her yet, so I can see why HN is hesitant. He needs to tell her how she brought color back to his gray life.

I thought he has been chipping that in over the episodes.

Most men are not good in this. Infact,majority won't tell you. And women want to know. Men said it's their little secrets.

The highest u can hear is I love you, you compliments me etc but what do u love about the person, they will go mute.

This might be different but if it's not, and if HK bonds with Leo, she may hear a little from him.

HK is blunt So I expect anything.

That guy is full of surprises anyway.

So we may here something like I love the way you are very naive and disorganised:lol:

These two gives me joy even if they are fighting:lol:

1 hour ago, marypots08 said:

Starting to really like JH's attitude. She seems stronger now to fight what she wants in her life.

@marypots08 ... I agree chingu, being loved by Jin Guk made her stronger. Finally meeting someone who likes her for her and not what she can give them have made her stronger. Jin Guk told her , he will never leave her because she is so alone. Lately I have started to notice , although JH is the one with real power , it is her family that is in cotrol because they don't care what she wants. MR. Hwang is the worst of all, he is starting to act a bit like his wife because he is looking out for his daughter. He doesn't know her ugly side , I do  WONDER WHAT WILL HE DO??. Will he look away? Will he help her? What if he discover that HN is SJ, will he cover it up? Will he remember his word about family ties?? Or will he only man up when it is concerning his kids. That is a major dilemma, that i am worried about.   depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gifdepressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

When thinking of HN's actions toward HK, I get so confused-onion-head-emoticon.gifand beg-onion-head-emoticon.gif  Ha Nee please WAKE UPbeg-onion-head-emoticon.gif I ALSO GET FRUSTRATED WITH HER, then I remember ( just my PoV) she is still immature and holds a grudge. When she met HK , she gave a bad impression , then the misunderstanding at the job, they kept bumping into each other causing each other more misunderstanding. Don't forget HN cried because she thought Han Kyul hated her really badly. He also hurt her feelings but as time continued, HK started to see a new side of her and she confused him because she is always happy no matter the situation. HK was always cold and distant which also left a bad impression of him. Having these two fall in love will take a drastic measusre for HN to realize she like him. Sadly Ha Nee is so CLUELESS and has no idea how to read people especially since HK stood by when she had obstacle after obstacle getting in the way of Ha Nee's success. It's like everything he did for her was   Blah Blah!!!sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gifsigh-onion-head-emoticon.gifShe didn't even give him any points. But when  DQ gave her a stuff Bear she was love-onion-head-emoticon.gif wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif     wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif    victory-onion-head-emoticon.gif  She acted like buying her a stuff animal took great effort. All DG would say when stuff was hard for her it was a pat on the back but with HK he would scold her , tell where she did wrong and help her learn from her mistake. Han Kyul is a true keeper because he won't hid the truth from her but tell her where she messed up so she can mature and be more confident with herself.  With HK she will become more confident and wise.  Another thing , WHY dies Ha Nee takes advice from a sister with no experience and who lacks the true understanding of reading people.  Just my take in this.  :heart::heart:

Archived