[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

Today I feel like she truly felt that he is not playing  games with her  and that he really loves her. His panic over her being late is eye opening for sure.

No one would just stand in the rain and worry about you if they were not serious I t feel.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havent watched yesterday's and seeing what happened tonight, I think I'll just wait to watch it during the weekend all 4 episodes. 

But look at the bright side, this is the pain that HG has to go through to get HN; and this is the lesson HN has to learn to be more mature. After this, if according to the preview HN truly goes to HG's house .. things will get better. It has to be since they are 'destined' to be a couple before Ep 80 (the beach date :lol: )

So, yes... I'm sad that HG has to go through that much pain and upset that HN underestimate HG's feelings... but all's well that ends well. :rolleyes:

I so saw it coming. I think the writer watched Suki na Hito ga iru koto.

In this drama, a character confess to the main girl then he tell her to wait for him somewhere and she is late. It's raining and she saw him waiting in the cold (looking like a puppy) and he fall sick and she take care of him.

I also don't see where we get the notion that DG is using HN in this case. The two are like families. Despite the lame love line that was introduced between them, they have been great friends from childhood.

It's normal that DG call her when he is down. That is a mark of true friend. U call on ur people when the going is tough even if they can't do anything but the emotional support of seeing them around u is ok.

DG didn't know she has a date. If there should be any blame, it should go to HN 100%  for forgetting that she has a date. She should have ran to DG, survey the situation and if it's very bad, call HK and let him know or if it's mot that bad, tell DG she has something somewhere and can't keep the person waiting.

I'm surprised he didn't call JE. Because HN is like a family. A time will come when even HK will soft pedal on him if he realises that DG took HN as his sister and not love interest. Love is still blinding him the way it blinded DG towards JE that he took a lot of things for granted.

And even if he is all soaked up, he should have listened to her reasons first. He still has to get it right. Yeah, I love his character nut he is actually being selfish here. 

Listen first. He is very prone to outbursts which is immaturity and if he marries her with that kind of attitude, they won't last. 

10 minutes ago, darr said:

I also don't see where we get the notion that DG is using HN in this case. The two are like families. Despite the lame love line that was introduced between them, they have been great friends from childhood.

It's normal that DG call her when he is down. That is a mark of true friend. U call on ur people when the going is tough even if they can't do anything but the emotional support of seeing them around u is ok.

DG didn't know she has a date. If there should be any blame, it should go to HN 100%  for forgetting that she has a date. She should have ran to DG, survey the situation and if it's very bad, call HK and let him know or if it's mot that bad, tell DG she has something somewhere and can't keep the person waiting.

I'm surprised he didn't call JE. Because HN is like a family. A time will come when even HK will soft pedal on him if he realises that DG took HN as his sister and not love interest. Love is still blinding him the way it blinded DG towards JE that he took a lot of things for granted.

And even if he is all soaked up, he should have listened to her reasons first. He still has to get it right. Yeah, I love his character nut he is actually being selfish here. 

Listen first. He is very prone to outbursts which is immaturity and if he marries her with that kind of attitude, they won't last. 

Lol how is he selfish here? He  bought her flowers andstood in the rain  thinking something bad happen to her but it turns out it was because DG yet again remember he got turn down twice before because of him.

He also left over 20 messages thinking she was hurt or something happen. Nothing about this was selfish at all.

29 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Today I feel like she truly felt that he is not playing  games with her  and that he really loves her. His panic over her being late is eye opening for sure.

No one would just stand in the rain and worry about you if they were not serious I t feel.

@dramaninja Very well said chingu! I agree with you! If HN had any thoughts of HG just trying to win her over because of his competitiveness, then all of HG's actions proved her wrong. Just like you said, "No one would just stand in the rain and worry about you if they were not serious I t feel". 

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Lol how is he selfish here? He stood in the rain  thinking something bad happen to her but it turns out it was because DG yet again remember he got turn down twice before because of him.

This was not an outburst at all.

There is a rule that before u crucify a person, that person has the right to defend himself even though he is guilty. That's why we see even serial killers have defence lawyers.

That is what he is guilty off.

In my post I blames HN 100% for what happened. She wanted to explain herself but as soon as he heard DG name, he exploded. His love rival( is he actually his rival?).

He should learn to listen. That is his sin.

I can remember when SH and her daughter came with the crazy idea of adoption. We We r so mad and want JH to punch or scream at her but she kept her calm even though she is against the idea and listened.

The key word is listen.

He would have listened had it not been DG. 

If he had listened first, then outburst and still give her the flower,HN will cry right there or run after him and hug him from behind if he want to leave.  To me this approach will bring drastic result than the one he followed.

28 minutes ago, yusefull said:

I so saw it coming. I think the writer watched Suki na Hito ga iru koto.

In this drama, a character confess to the main girl then he tell her to wait for him somewhere and she is late. It's raining and she saw him waiting in the cold (looking like a puppy) and he fall sick and she take care of him.

I guess it's the same recipes in other dramas as well.. Meteor Garden was one too, if you remember DMS waiting for SC in the rain and then got stuck in the elevator and SC taking care of him.. it's the beginning of romance!

28 minutes ago, darr said:

I guess DG doesnt want to call JE since 1) she'll be disappointed at him, 2) he doesn't want to appear so foolish/weak/immature, 3) distancing himself with JE. Lots of reason. And since he can't call his father and JE (due to their mess-up business now), so naturally he call HN. Totally understandable.

HN, I also understand why she forgot about HG.. in that situation, someone ask for your help from THE POLICE STATION, it suddenly takes a priority... anything that's to do with police, hospital, fire, etc comes first. Again, totally understand. She came right? Normal people would call to check first, but she comes to the meeting point. That's what I dont get, wouldn't it be more efficient to call first than actually come directly. :sweatingbullets:

HG, oh well.. the man has been waiting for over 3-4 hours for HN ... in the RAIN. Poor HG! I understand why he would snapped at HN. He can take any reasons, but not DG ..for obvious reason: 1) jealousy, 2) jealousy, 3) jealousy. No man wants to hear that his woman is thinking or doing things for other man. 

Anyway.. hopefully what happened tonight will only happen once! No more pain/hurts for both HG-HN in the future. _/\_ 

1 minute ago, penelop3 said:

I guess it's the same recipes in other dramas as well.. Meteor Garden was one too, if you remember DMS waiting for SC in the rain and then got stuck in the elevator and SC taking care of him.. it's the beginning of romance!

I guess DG doesnt want to call JE since 1) she'll be disappointed at him, 2) he doesn't want to appear so foolish/weak/immature, 3) distancing himself with JE. Lots of reason. And since he can't call his father and JE (due to their mess-up business now), so naturally he call HN. Totally understandable. No need to be mad at DG. 

HN, I also understand why she forgot about HG.. in that situation, someone ask for your help from THE POLICE STATION, it suddenly takes a priority... anything that's to do with police, hospital, fire, etc. 

HG, oh well.. the man has been waiting for over 3-4 hours for HN ... in the RAIN. Poor HG! I understand why he would snapped at HN. He can take any reasons, but not DG .. 1) jealousy, 2) jealousy, 3) jealousy. No man wants to hear that his woman is thinking or doing things for other man. 

Anyway.. what happened tonight will only happen once! No more pain/hurts for both HG-HN in the future. _/\_ 

Exactly. Glad u are being realistic here.

What happened was set to introduce another chapter in their lives. I think at a point, DG will know what happened today and apologise to HG.  The three of them are meant to be like family and the earlier HG realises that DG is part of HN the better for him.

Who knows, seeing how concerned HN is will make HG mum change her mind cos she is also one big hurdle. We might get a good steamy kiss very soon. Emotions fly high when  u are nursing a sick loved one. And k dramas always introduce that for the big reveal. 

22 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

The original it's hana yori dango and it got it too.

I find today's episode to be very interesting... JE's judgement is now clouded. I know someone mentioned here that her love for DG might change her decision with HN... now it seems possible and thinking of coming clean and tell JH that HN is SJ.

JH is in another heartbreak but I love how she answered her mom. The beast side of her is now showing. Hope it continues. LOL

So HN... how can you do that to HG... you could've cqlled him insteqd and told him to accompany you at the police station... HG prepared so much... *ouch*

3 hours ago, darr said:

I don’t really think he is being selfish.. he is having a normal reaction because he was terrified and worried something happened.. she did tell him she would be there. He called her over and over and she didn’t answer. It isn’t all that uncommon for someone to initially get angry when they find out everything is ok and they were worried sick out of their mind.. add to that she went running to DG.. the one person that he knows she has feelings for and is dating another. His feelings here to me are totally understandable and something I think she needs to see to realize he isn’t toying with her. 

I just finished watching episode 77.

What an action parked episode. So glad I watched it.

This is the best episode so far as far as the drama is concerned.

U guys won't understand but it marked the beginning of a different chapter in the lives of our main leads.

Today was DG day. I give it to him.  The DG we know and loved is back. When I saw him listening to his dad and JH and silent tears were falling, I knew the end is very near between him and JE. He is truly his father's child. A well brought up kid will know what to do at this situation.

JE didn't get it, she was still thinking about her only. Sure DG loved her but family first.

I once said that the selfless love DG showed JE will make her question her priorities in life. She told her mum that DG loved her unconditionally. So she knew.

I won't be surprised if she turn into a rebel soon.

She has stopped attacking HN because of DG and since she don't want to lose him as she don't yet know how to give up, the mum is in her way so it will be her against her mum.

It will also be DG against his dad if his dad got to know what he did.

Watching HG under the rain was heart breaking but it's the introduction of the next chapter between him and HN.

HN made that mistake by not telling him but realistically, if a friend or family member called like that, all thoughts about any other thing will flee. Seeing DG like that will keep her occupied so I am not entirely blaming her.

Like I said earlier if DG got to know about what happened he will apologise and he did. He will also apologise to HG at the right time

It's circumstance beyond their control anyway. HG should stop sulking and start listening. Good communication from the get go brings couples together. Sometimes emotions should be put one side and we use common sense. DG used common sense this time around instead of emotions as regards him and JE. His dad and JH did the same thing. It's only DG that can reconcile his dad and JH and honestly I don't know how this will be achieved.

As per SH, this is the beginning of her problems. 

I can't wait.:D

Kudos writer.

U know what,HG will apologise to HN for his outburst when he knows what happened. The scene wasnt randomly done. It has a purpose.

As always Ha Nee has an excuse for everything for why she I late and I love HG's answer to her answer. It's the fact she put DG first and isn't even trying to give him a chance. I understand that her friend needed her and she could have at least called him to tell him to reschedule. Instead once she heard DG needed her she forgot about HG. It wasn't until real late she remembered HG. She admits she is wrong but hasn't quite grasp how careless she can be. HN is impulsive and doesn't think before she acts.I feel that she needs to be more considerate as person. Her resentment toward HG is't completely gone and he is confusing her. If pnly she would opern her heart and try to figure out what she wants then we can move forward. I was totally siding with HG on this. I do believe she is over DG but her instinct to jump at his beck and call is still strong impulse. Maybe she need more time but this is a drama and time is certainly something we don't have at the moment. 

Chingu , It looks like I was right , something has changed in the script. The ending of the episode is so telling. It looks like JE will most likely be the one to blow the whistle in everything Sojeong. JE looks ready to spill the beans but the question  now will she do it???? I don't think it will happen now but eventually it will happen. SH knows her daughter's heart for now but once JE's feelings start to really drown her or unravel , she will reveal everything or someone else will do the reveal. JE's words to her own mother hasn't fully take in effect on her own actions but only towards her mother. Once she recognizes she too is the same as her mother maybe that is when she will reveal everything and we will fianlly see JE mature into a better human being. Being a mature human being but will realize she has to give DG for good because she fianlly understand the meaning of love. Right about now JE isn't in love but is obsessed with being loved unconditionally no matter what she does.  

DG has finally realized how selfish he is , so he decided to breakup with JE.

Willl come back with GIF... vIDEOS HAVE BEEN TAKEN A LONG TIME TO PROCESS SO MY GIF

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

When you are in too deep

IT WILL BE A VERY GOOD TWIST IF JI EUN TELL JIN HUI HANUI IS THE REAL SU JEONG OR JIN HUI HEARD THE CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN THESE SNAKES. I WANT JI EUN TO TURN INTO REBEL SOON! LET HER FIGHT AGAINST HER MOTHER.

OMG! The good thing is Ju Hyung like 2 of fan posts on IG :

I guess the scene of HN♥HG in yesterday's episode was the scene he likes the most

Solid episode overall. While DG-JE crash and burn, HG-HN will rise. 

Sad for HG who fell ill after waiting anxiously for HN in the pouring rain. When he walked away so dejectedly, my heart broke for him. But through this, HN will finally see he is sincere about his feelings for her. He said he loves her in the voicemail too (cue the awwws). 

Today's episode ought to be a good one. HN will do well, I have faith in our girl. 

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 77

Park overhears his Father telling Yoon that they must break up for the childrens’ sake.  Park leaves before they notice him.

Kang receives a text from Lee while meeting with her Team.  Her Team coaches her on her love life.

A florist tells Lee that sunflowers are the flower of love.  He buys some.

Park Sr. walks Yoon home.  They say goodbye.  Yoon weeps.

Park sits in a café consuming his second bottle of soju.  Hwang calls and he lets the call go to voicemail.

Hwang calls again and some other drunks in the café order Park to answer the darn phone.  When Park refuses, the two men assault him and Park goes Bruce Lee on their richardsimmonses.

Kang receives a call from the police station.

At the police station, three drunks try and fail to explain what happened.

When Kang arrives at the station, the two other drunks think she was the woman whose calls Park was ignoring.

Lee stands alone in a dark park with his sunflowers.  Since Kang is busy at the police station, his calls to her go to voicemail.

Kang tells Park to fish or cut bait with Hwang.

With a start, Kang realizes that she was supposed to be somewhere else.

Lee stands in the dark rain with his sunflowers.

Kang arrives with an umbrella and apologizes.  When she tells him she was with Park, but doesn’t explain what he was doing with Park, righteous anger flows like a mighty river.

Lee walks away, littering the ground with his sunflowers.

Lee stands in his bedroom and looks sad.

In her bedroom, Kang stares at the salvaged sunflowers.  She reviews Lee’s messages expressing concern for her safety and feels guilty.

Park explains to his Father that he ran into a door.  His Father tells him that now that he has broken up with Yoon, he should go for himself.

Morning.

Yoon lies in her bed.  Halmoni enters the bedroom and hectors her:  “Some day you will thank me for this.”  Yoon is like, I broke up with him so get out of my face.

At the breakfast table, Halmoni delivers a status report.  Hwang’s Mother adds herself to the list of people Yoon sill thank “some day.”

When Hwang hears about her Mother and Halmoni’s expedition to the Park residence, she is not filled with gratitude.  Her Mother screams.  Hwang stomps off.

Hwang calls Park but her call goes to voicemail.  A lot of that going on today.

Lee’s Mother gives his Father his list of chores for the day.

At his  desk, Lee coughs and sneezes.

Kang calls Lee.  He “Declines” the call.

Leo remarks that Lee was drenched last night.  When Kang asks him how he knows this, the Incognito Brother In Law saves the day with a quick excuse.

Park deduces that Kang was late to her date with Lee because of him and feels guilty.

Everyone in the Park – Kang office is surprised by the arrival of Hwang.  Hwang is like, You don’t call.  You don’t write.  And what’s that mark on your face?  Kang helpfully explains that Park had an unfortunate encounter with their front gate.

Hwang theorizes that if she and Park have a night of wild sex, her family will be forced to accept him.  He’s like, let’s go and have a Coke instead.

Hwang learns that after pressuring Park Sr. and Yoon to break up, Park is “sorry” that their relationship cannot proceed.

Park tells Hwang that they must sacrifice for the old ‘uns.  She stomps off.  Park weeps.

Park sits in his bedroom and flashes back on his relationship with Hwang.

When Hwang enters the house, her Mother is standing at the door with her arms crossed.  Hwang is not in the mood.

Hwang is like, Park gave me his heart and you stomped on it.

Hwang’s Mother follows her daughter into their bedroom and they argue about who is responsible for convincing Yoon that her daughter is dead.

Hwang’s Mother adds her Daughter to the list of people who will thank her “some day.”

When Hwang stands up and tells her mother that she is going to confess all to Yoon, her Mother reverts to Beast Mode.

Wow!.. I'm in awe at how the writer-nim and pd-nim managed to make the episode entirely about breakups, disappointments and broken hearts :o. It was definitely a very sad episode, but as many of you have mentioned, a needed one... After what happened today, we will have turning points for a lot of the characters. HN, for example, will come to realize that HG's feelings for her have always being genuine; Halmoni, will realize that JH is deeply in love with JG and that she really needs him to continue with her life; JE has already come to realize that her love for DG is much stronger than her hatred for HN and that she prefers to reveal the truth about her wrongdoings than to lose the love of her life; SH is now aware that JE has always had a resentment towards her for the way she treated and raised her; DG knows how much his dad loves JH and feels completely guilty because once again, his dad has made a sacrifice for his sake; and JG more than likely, will realize that he can't leave JH because both of them need each other. I'm really excited and looking forward to see what their next moves are going to be in the later episodes. 

As many of you, my heart broke for HG :tears:. I completely understand why he got so angry. I too, would've reacted the way he did after knowing that the ONLY reason why HN was sooo late was because of her "old unrequited crush". HG thought of A LOT of different reasons that involved HN getting hurt directly (physical injury) or indirectly (her business being affected). He was concerned ONLY about her and no one else. Then to know that the main reason for him to being almost stood up, him waiting for so long and getting drenched in the rain, was nonetheless, for DG, must have been really humiliating for HG. I get that when you go thru sudden "emergencies", people can't really think of doing anything else other than to deal with the situation you have on hand. This is probably what happened to HN and some of you may think that it was understandable. I, however, think that HN didn't think about calling HG not because of the situation, but because he was nowhere in her mind... It seems that at this point in time, HG still doesn't seem to have a place in HN's mind and/or heart and this is what disappoints me. I do hope that after today's events, HN changes her attitude towards HG and opens up her heart for him. 

PS... So about a week ago, a picture of the "park" we saw on today's episode was uploaded on IG. Today, we got the "park" scene.... If the timeline of the pictures and episodes are about 1 week apart, this probably means that we will get to see a romantic sunset date by the river or beach by the end of next week... which means that HG & HN will officially become a couple... :wub::wub::wub:

I can't wait for it!! :love:... Also, I really hope that HG starts talking to HN in the "informal" way after they become a couple. I was over the moon when I watched the part where HG was practicing his confession and dropped the formality speaking :lol:... HN can start calling him "oppa". :joy:

Archived