[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

2 hours ago, mqiuwen said:

HN can wear high heels, cook a lot and feed HG so he puts on weight and loses his six packs, becoming his girlfriend so he loses popularity :lol:... as for his handsomeness, I really can't think of a way for HG to get rid of it... any suggestions? :tounge_xd: 

:lol:

Don't mind her.

The six packs and height has been giving her sleepless nights. She just want to be over sanctimonious:D

@dramaninja, the wheels started turning long ago:lol:

She blurted out all the things she liked about him under 2 minutes. Who does that except except her mind has been occupied by such?:lol:. The mouth is the mouthpiece of the heart.

The guy is smoking hot and his closeness is disturbing her brain's functionality:D

U know humans are insatiable. As he has tasted her lips, he will not relent until she becomes his. That guy will be willing to do anything so that she will become his.

I love the hot pursuits men give women in dramas.so cute.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, darr said:

She blurted out all the things she liked about him under 2 minutes. Who does that except except her mind has been occupied by such?:lol:.

@darr   So very true chingu and here is the proof.. :D  teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifteehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

naOZp4KSGjv3P989BfrT_ayGtNBc31_5NugLIWey

Body language doesn't lie . My heart :heart::heart:  teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif 

I find this scene disgusting and wonder why the hell isn't  Shin Hee's omma's favorite child. They act the same, has the same values and think they are better than other people. They both have no class, how the hell can they just enter someone else's home and do whatever they want. If I was Jin Guk , I would have called the cops on them for trespassing. I was just about to say , it is so sad but I am laughing as I wrote it is just sad. Instead this is good for for Do Kyung. Now he is going to be snubbed by JE's grandmother. Boy was Do Kyung right JE is the mini her of both her grandma and mother. LOL LOL teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifteehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

This is what a person do when disappointed with child. Stay in  bed and then go make  a scene at someone's place you dislike. LOL LOL LOL 

P_Veb3jF5JQ98wzaMVJA9yMqre6SyuE0fMz2q7VD

She looks so shocked that DG's is Mr. Park's son .. She looks horrified.

M3JwA811Y0cKtyCmNINnTAoKlqyUcde7uGpS4AL5

On 8/24/2018 at 9:38 AM, penelop3 said:

@jayakris Any idea what this means though? :P

Preview

선희(지수원)에 이어 문여사(남능미)까지 비밀을 알게 되고, 온 집안이 뒤집힌 가운데 두 모녀가 진국의 집을 기습 방문한다. 
진국은 진희(심혜진)와 도경을 위해 결심을 굳히는데...

Sorry, I was away for more than a day and only saw this now. "As even the grandmother ended up learning the secret along with SH, and in the middle of turmoil in the whole household, the mother and daughter visit JG's house unexpectedly. JG settles into a decision, for JH's and DG's sake"

Basically there isn't much clue on what exactly will happen next.  The mother-daughter mentioned has to be SH and JE.  Not clear if they visited JG's place together.  No idea what decision JG is taking.

7 hours ago, mqiuwen said:

OMO OMO!

Date scene = HN accepting HG's feelings = becoming a couple = sealing with a kiss :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::love:

Awwww awwww awwww :wub:

If this really happen......

They are very kind to give a hint for us for their upcoming scenes. 

Now, there are two things I can't wait to know;

1) What is the scene at a park where JuHyung was filming on Saturday last week?

2) What will happen with this 'date' near the river/beach with a very beautiful scenery?

5 hours ago, mqiuwen said:

HN can wear high heels, cook a lot and feed HG so he puts on weight and loses his six packs, becoming his girlfriend so he loses popularity :lol:... as for his handsomeness, I really can't think of a way for HG to get rid of it... any suggestions? :tounge_xd: 

HG going bald...? Get a scar ? OH, get  a tattoo on his cheek that said "i am no longer handsome coz my girl "...?? :joy:   OR "six packs no live here no more" :lol:

55 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

Awwww awwww awwww :wub:

If this really happen......

They are very kind to give a hint for us for their upcoming scenes. 

Now, there are two things I can't wait to know;

1) What is the scene at a park where JuHyung was filming on Saturday last week?

2) What will happen with this 'date' near the river/beach with a very beautiful scenery?

Maybe it could be an ALL DAY date event :lol:. It will start in the park and will finish near the river/beach?... Can you you imaging this? LOL... My imagination is gone wild! :joy:

I wonder how far along are they when it comes to filming?

I remember when they broadcast Ep 73/74, someone posted the photos of the script of DG having a fight with some dude and that was for Ep 76/77. So, I guess if they shoot that scene yesterday... meaning date scene is still pretty far in the future, say Ep 78/79?

Hopefully even before then that scene, HN-HG have already confirmed going as a couple. :rolleyes: *crossfingers

Just now, mqiuwen said:

Maybe it could be an ALL DAY date event :lol:. It will start in the park and will finish near the river/beach?... Can you you imaging this? LOL... My imagination is gone wild! :joy:

Including a room/ hotel stranded on the beach?  Imagination gone wild! :love: 

4 hours ago, jayakris said:

Sorry, I was away for more than a day and only saw this now. "As even the grandmother ended up learning the secret along with SH, and in the middle of turmoil in the whole household, the mother and daughter visit JG's house unexpectedly. JG settles into a decision, for JH's and DG's sake"

Basically there isn't much clue on what exactly will happen next.  The mother-daughter mentioned has to be SH and JE.  Not clear if they visited JG's place together.  No idea what decision JG is taking.

Actually, maybe I got the mother-daughter wrong.  It should be SH and Grandma who may visit JG at his house. JE has already seen JG and put pressure on the poor man anyway.

EDIT:  Ah, okay, I just saw the preview for E76.  We do see the evil one and her arrogant mom showing up at JG's place.

45 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I wonder how far along are they when it comes to filming?

I remember when they broadcast Ep 73/74, someone posted the photos of the script of DG having a fight with some dude and that was for Ep 76/77. So, I guess if they shoot that scene yesterday... meaning date scene is still pretty far in the future, say Ep 78/79?

Hopefully even before then that scene, HN-HG have already confirmed going as a couple. :rolleyes: *crossfingers

I guess the scene in park and near the river/beach will be on episode 79/80/81. So, it will take about 5-7/8 episodes(since the kiss sceme on episode 73) for HN to realize her true feelings to HG. Maybe the scene in the park is for them too have deep conversation about their feelings towards each other and for the filming yesterday is when HN confessed that she likes HG too. The scenery is very romantic for them to have that kind of scene.

From my observation, they usually filming two weeks before an episode aired. 

Are any of you guys watching Hide and seek k-drama? It has the feels of Sunny again tomorrow.... Unlike JE, the girl got adopted (in secret) and both parents acknowledge CR as their adopted daughter even when their real daughter gone missing 20 years ago... The old hag is the evil doers..... Even with only 4 episodes, i however rooting CR to screw the old hag.... !

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 75

Park sits in his courtyard looking dazed and confused.  His Father comes out of the house and asks him how the introduction to his girlfriend’s family went.  Park says “Fine.”  Then his Father asks him what the problem is.  “Nothing,” Park explains.

Park Sr.  walks in the darkness and looks guilty.

Dawg huddles with Hwang in her bedroom and implores her to give Park up to keep peace in the family.  She refuses.

When Dawg goes downstairs, his Wife rants that Park is not rich enough.

Hwang’s Mother goes into the kitchen and rants at Yoon.  Yoon looks sad.

Yoon tries to talk to Halmoni, who lies pouting in her bed.

Kang’s Sister attempts to give Kang some advice about her love life.  Kang won’t listen.

At his office,, Park talks with Hwang on the phone.  He asks her whether Yoon is her blood related aunt.  When Hwang answers, Park looks sick.

Hwang, her Mother and Lee’s Sister run into Kang and Lee in a hallway of the Shopping Network.  Hwang’s Mother is rude to Lee and Kang.

Hwang’s Mother tries to get her daughter to drop Park and make another play for Lee.  Hwang tells her that she’s going to marry Park and that, moreover, she feels guilty for her part in convincing Yoon that her daughter is dead.  Hwang’s Mother is like, These children, these days . . .

Hwang’s Mother observes that she married Dawg for love, and look how that turned out.  Then Hwang learns for the first time that Kang and her Mother rent an apartment in Park’s house.

Dawg walks into Park Sr.’s shop and rants at him.

The commercial for the House of Yoon’s Fall line airs on the Shopping Network.

Hwang calls Park at the end of the workday.  He tells her he can’t see her because he has other plans.

Park Sr. and Dawg sit in a café getting drunk.  Park Sr. is surprised when his Son, who has been summoned by Dawg, joins them.  Dawg berates both of them at length.  Dawg, a life-long screwup, is doubtless delighted to finally be in a position to berate someone.

Dawg demands that Father or Son, or Father and Son, cease and desist.

When Lee walks Kang home, she plays hard to get.

Morning.

Park and Hwang meet in a café.  Park didn’t know that Yoon was Hwang’s Aunt.  Hwang didn’t know that Park Sr. was his Father.  She begs him not to leave her.  He holds her hand and sighs.

Kang’s Mother is trying to cheer Park Sr. up when Hwang walks into his shop.

Hwang pressures Park Sr. to give up on Yoon so her relationship with Park can proceed.

Park Sr. and Yoon meet in a café.  They agree to think things over.

Kang’s Mother calls Park and asks him why his Father is acting weird.  Then the fact that Hwang came to see his Father slips from her lips.  She notices that Park is acting weird to.

Hwang sits at her desk and remembers her Mother’s lecture.

Dawg intercepts his wife on her way into Park Sr.’s shop and wrestles her into his hidey hole, Korean Cave Man style.

Hwang’s Mother breaks free and returns to Park Sr.’s shop.  Before she can get a proper rant going, Park walks in.

We learn that Hwang’s Mother didn’t know that Park was Park Sr.’s Son.

Freeze Frame:  Three abashed faces.

Since we only got two episodes last week, I feel like we've been trapped in this JE/DG/JH/JG nightmare for years :lol: I get it's a 120 episodes drama, but at this point the show really needs to move forward and focus on what everyone is waiting for (HN falling in love with HK, HN's birth secret...). At least HN looked smitten while looking at HK's list at home :P

Ohhh in the preview HG brought flowers I guess for HN and was waiting for her at some place for her I  am assuming  and was practicing what to say to her .But  it looks like DG gets into fight so yeah interference again I am sure.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,34,780680

Episode airs tomorrow as well.

On 8/25/2018 at 10:37 PM, Saja La said:

Are any of you guys watching Hide and seek k-drama? It has the feels of Sunny again tomorrow.... Unlike JE, the girl got adopted (in secret) and both parents acknowledge CR as their adopted daughter even when their real daughter gone missing 20 years ago... The old hag is the evil doers..... Even with only 4 episodes, i however rooting CR to screw the old hag.... !

I am, it’s a rough ride.. but I liked it

@jimb,lol at freeze frame:three washed faces:lol::lol:

@dramaninja, so is she accepting the reality that she loved those things now?

Ney, she met her match.

HK is drunk in love and is persistently pushing forward. I'm still counting the two days deadline or has it passed:lol:.

Writer,  pls don't make mistake now. 

Archived