[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

31 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

There are another possibility which is Writer-nim is still has not or nearly to finished the scripts for episodes 84-90 and maybe he/she has some difficulty to make the scripts become more interesting in hope not to make viewers feel disappointed with this drama and his/her to gain main vision at the end of it. 

How I wish this to be the case... :D 

If the Writer-nim is going thru some writer's block, then he/she is more than welcome to check on this thread to get new ideas for the next episodes. My personal suggestion... 25 minutes of screen time between HG~HN scenes; it doesn't matter if it's work related, but I prefer lovey-dovey scenes. JE and DG breaking up, SH going to jail or to her husband's birthplace to do some farming, Haelmoni sent to a nursing home and JH moving into JG's place. :tounge_xd:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

JE and DG breaking up, SH going to jail or to her husband's birthplace to do some farming, Haelmoni sent to a nursing home and JH moving into JG's place:tounge_xd:

Is the house that JH living in - does that belong to her (title vice) or does it belong to JE grandma? If it belongs to JH why should she move out.  She should kick everyone out and move her mother to old people home and live comfortably with JG.

1 hour ago, meoooooowwww said:

Once again CONGRATULATIONS for this achievement!!!

Btw, for next week probably we will get to watch two or three episodes only because of Asian Games? Hmmmm.... Deep in my heart I always pray we can get to see more of HN♥HG sweet scenes in those episodes. Anyway it is not possible if the other reason KBS 1tv delayed it because of PD-nim's request to give them time? Who knows?? Last week, on Thursday/Friday/Saturday JuHyung upload an IG story and I saw his script book for episode 77. Probably yesterday they're just started filming for episode 80/81. That is why this week only have two episodes aired. There are another possibility which is Writer-nim is still has not or nearly to finished the scripts for episodes 84-90 and maybe he/she has some difficulty to make the scripts become more interesting in hope not to make viewers feel disappointed with this drama and his/her to gain main vision at the end of it. 

I've been watching dramas for years and sports are very important events  in Korea which will cancel the airing of a drams as it is doing now. What it does do is allow more eps to be filmed and in some cases the actors get a chance to rest more between filming of eps. Another thing that happens is an actor may have one script but another actor has another number script. It depends on what they are filming and where. There is inside filming and outside filming and it's not all done all done on the same day. 

20 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Is the house that JH living in - does that belong to her (title vice) or does it belong to JE grandma? If it belongs to JH why should she move out.  She should kick everyone out and move her mother to old people home and live comfortably with JG.

@angelwingssf... The house belongs to her chingu. Remember when fake daughter came to live with JH. Fake daughter wanted SH and her family to move out , so JH told them they had to move. LOL LOL LOL 

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's Let's list all the scenes you found :rage::anguished::astonished:  @dramaninja @penelop3 @mqiuwen @xiashenghan   @darr @angelwingssf @ajummapunkinssi @tinkerbelle2004

Episode 74

JE walks in and says DG should not look at no woman besides.  smh smh smh white-cloud-emoticon3.gif

She doesn't even greet anyone in the room but wants to claim her man. 

She purposely has DG walk her home and tells her aunt she is dating someone

She introduces DG to her grandmother 

She tell her mom to get out of her room.... Lol LOL white-cloud-emoticon4.gifevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Haelmoni ( JH's mom) yelling at Jin Hee and telling her she can't date a roughneck. LOL LOL 

Shin Hee making DG uncomofrtable when she asked him what does his father do for a living.

why would you want the above clips....??? Those are the scene that most of us just fast forward to begin with.... Solma, you are JE supporter in the "closet"...?? Heheh

HOT NEWS!!!!

SPOILER!!!!

THERE WILL BE A SCENE IN A POLICE STATION FOR EPISODE 76/77.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Slide for the next pictures for those two above.

Just want to throwback because I am so bored now, without no airing of SAT. 

Still remember this scene? I want to emphasize how come JuHyung x Seol In Ah look alike in those photos taken by (Hanui) during this scene?!

Spoiler

I cannot remember which episode is this. Behind the scene of JExDG

Spoiler

Edit : @dramaninja WOW for the thumbnail KBS WORLD used for episode 73 :D

8 hours ago, Saja La said:

why would you want the above clips....??? Those are the scene that most of us just fast forward to begin with.... Solma, you are JE supporter in the "closet"...?? Heheh

@Saja LaI only did this because I want to grow this thread  up tot 150 pages before the drama end.  Since we haven't had any episode of Sunny again tomorrow. I thought coming up with anything about the drama to keep going until our next episode.  

Lets Now list the scenes of Jin Guk and Jin Hee's friendship to courtship...... :heart::heart:    

Got to get ready for work now... 

Why do i have the feeling that HG needs to get hurt in order for HN to even realized she has feelings for HG....???

I watched the link, but i am sorry, I don't find HN treating HG cute as most of you guys keep saying.  I am no longer amused as to how she is treating HG after he confess to her.... IF you don't like our HG, be mature about it and meet up with him to tell him nicely (with kindness) you don't like him that way. You kissing him back IS NOT how to get a guy to stop liking you still.... 

HN need to stop this childish behaviour.... Would you have liked it if DG did this to you after you confess to DG earlier on...??

Don't do to others what you don't want other people to do it to you.

47 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Why do i have the feeling that HG needs to get hurt in order for HN to even realized she has feelings for HG....???

I watched the link, but i am sorry, I don't find HN treating HG cute as most of you guys keep saying.  I am no longer amused as to how she is treating HG after he confess to her.... IF you don't like our HG, be mature about it and meet up with him to tell him nicely (with kindness) you don't like him that way. You kissing him back IS NOT how to get a guy to stop liking you still.... 

HN need to stop this childish behaviour.... Would you have liked it if DG did this to you after you confess to DG earlier on...??

Its really not that big of a deal. The important thing is she on the right track right now she just doing the same stuff HG was doing when he found out he was in love with her.Give her some time to process all these emotions in such a short time.

21 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Saja LaI only did this because I want to grow this thread  up tot 150 pages before the drama end.  Since we haven't had any episode of Sunny again tomorrow. I thought coming up with anything about the drama to keep going until our next episode.  

Lets Now list the scenes of Jin Guk and Jin Hee's friendship to courtship...... :heart::heart:    

You don't need to do that.  I am sure the conversation of the next 50+ episodes will move the pages beyond 150.  I am sure there will be lot of lovey dovey scenes and rip your hair apart conversation, and also tons of stupidity from the actors acting in a certain way which will drive many of us crazy.  

That said, the questionairre was good, since when I wrote it down, most of the scenes fell into the latter vs. the lovey dovey ones.  

52 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Aww:heart:. No need darling. The drama will pick up on its own. The best parts are yet to be viewed unless the writer starts messing up. We are waiting patiently for HN and HG love to blossom and see the world crash on top JE and her mum:lol:

I don't like drama interrupted schedules. I rather avoid it till it goes back to normal cos most times it confuses me. E.g, I saw previews of 74,75 and while episode 74 was yet to air. Confusing.

1 hour ago, Saja La said:

I’ve been frustrated with her for a while, I think I’ve mentioned it in the past. I don’t mind her trying to avoid him as long as she isn’t blatantly rude but she was in the clothing store and many times has been when DG is present. I want them to stop making her be this way, unless she just can’t really make the facial expressions needed to portray it in a more “attracted” fashion instead of coming across as annoyed and rude. 

@meoooooowwww Thanks dear for sharing the the spoiler and IG videos. I miss HG's old hairstyle! :lol: Who else misses it?

@penelop3 Me too chingu! I'm having major withdrawals symptoms because I'm not getting enough of our "cockroaches" couple (per President Kim) :P

@UnniSarah Darling, just like our chingus @angelwingssf & @darr pointed out, there's no need. Trust me, just by getting 1 kiss scene between our lovely OTP, pages will sky rock. Plus, we never seem to get tired of bashing out the evil duo for their stupidity. :lol:

@Saja La & @ajummapunkinssi, Chingus, a little bit more patience with HN, please? :sweatingbullets: I agree with our chingu @dramaninja. HN is getting there... We have to remember that HG used to be a douchebag to her at the beginning of the series. Then when HN started seeing him in a different light, remember how he kept telling her "not to fall for him"? Maybe because of this, she never really thought about falling in love with him and/or the idea that he would like her as a woman. On the good side, she's no longer thinking about DG, because her mind is not filled with HG's confession, kiss and now harassment. :joy:  

7 hours ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

I’ve been frustrated with her for a while, I think I’ve mentioned it in the past. I don’t mind her trying to avoid him as long as she isn’t blatantly rude but she was in the clothing store and many times has been when DG is present. I want them to stop making her be this way, unless she just can’t really make the facial expressions needed to portray it in a more “attracted” fashion instead of coming across as annoyed and rude. 

IKR.... Her trying to avoid him was okay to me, but the rudeness was a no-no to me.... Correct me if i am wrong but did HN ACTUALLY can say she won't answer his call to his face? If yes, how unprofessional are the k-writer trying to make HN be? It is as if the k-writer are saying if you are uneducated, you won't know the right ethics in dealing with business....?? 

Archived