[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

25 minutes ago, jayakris said:

We never saw what clinching evidence JH had on JE's not being pregnant, though.

@jayakris  JH knew it was one of SH and JE antics to get her to help JE.. As long as they lived together why all of a sudden she start to show pregnancy signs  as trhings was closing in on them.. JH didn't by her pregnancy from the beginning.. She knew it was a lie the way JE went after HN telling her she wish she would die..

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@jayakris  JH knew it was one of SH and JE antics to get her to help JE.. As long as they lived together why all of a sudden she start to show pregnancy signs  as trhings was closing in on them.. JH didn't by her pregnancy from the beginning.. She knew it was a lie the way JE went after HN telling her she wish she would die..

@sava2sava well said! You're SPOT ON! As JE was staying with them and suddenly pregnancy signs appear as things were closing on the evil duo.

I've already mentioned from JH's facial expression (she's a very good actress) that she knew at once that JE was faking pregnancy the moment her evil mum announced about it.:angry:

I think HN is in shock and she is in denial. HN has been one of the main people wanting JH to find SJ she just did not expect that SJ would turn out to be her. In HN's mind she had a thought she was abandoned (not sure why she thought this with no concrete evidence that she was abandoned) only now she has learned that is not true and that her family she assumed did not want her has been searching for her all this time. Once she hears what really happen that day perhaps will also trigger her memory of the events to her going missing.  Either way its a lot to wrap you mind around with no warning.

HN needs time to process what she has just learned. No one can expect her to right off the bat be happy that she is SJ and JH is her mom after thinking for so long that she was abandoned. HN's mindset has to be adjusted yet again. The first time she found out she was a foundling now she learns she was not abandoned but was lost and her mother has been searching for her AND her mother turns out to be the one person she admires the most and lives below her. That is enough to make any person go to drink or at the very least pass out. 

Also you have to think EA and HN have been close will HN want to give up the only mother she remembers even though she knows how much JH suffered? HN will have to be assured that EA will still be in her life before she is really able to open herself up to JH. 

Also its wrong for EA to try to force HN out because she knows HN will cling on to her. Her intentions are good but this is not the way to help HN accept her bio mom and family. EA prolly feels that since HN is not really hers she has to give her back, but that is not the case. JH is not the type of person to demand her child back when she knows that EA is the only mom that HN remembers and that EA loved her as her own. Its cruel to do that and I expect at some point JH will have a talk with EA and tell her she is not pushing HN out of EA's life but wants to be a part of that love that EA and HN shares.  I think once that happens JH will have a smoother time with HN accepting she is SJ and JH is her mom. 

I knew DG would get his wake up call this way. He was blinded for far too long and JE did not tell him the full truth. Sure she may have been scared but at the same time when you know that the truth will end up the way it did today then you know you are doing something very wrong that will end up hurting yourself and others. JE knew what she was doing but her jealousy , envy and greed did not stop even after learning HN was SJ. JE had so many times to come out smelling like roses but instead she continued to hide the truth and do things to try to hurt HN. Now her worst nightmare is coming true and DG prolly feels like a total fool for trusting and loving a liar and schemer like JE.

8 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

@sava2sava well said! You're SPOT ON! As JE was staying with them and suddenly pregnancy signs appear as things were closing on the evil duo.

I've already mentioned from JH's facial expression (she's a very good actress) that she knew at once that JE was faking pregnancy the moment her evil mum announced about it.:angry:

@joke lanfoo  Anoither dead give away was SH carrying around the thing like it was some trophy.. Most pregnant women would like to suprise there husbands first with such news and then they both tell the parents together.. What pregnant married person you know looks scared to death that she's pregnant.. JE had the look on her face as if she committed murder that's sure not the look of a pregnant person not even the look of  a person that has found out when they not supposed to get pregnant..

55 minutes ago, sava2sava said:
1 hour ago, jayakris said:

We never saw what clinching evidence JH had on JE's not being pregnant, though.

True.  She of course knew it and felt it, as she was living with JE, but that is why I said "clinching evidence".  I think the closest to that was probably what she heard HG's mom say to SH, that "asking for a pregnancy test was workplace harassment". So she knew SH asked for a pregnancy test from Hanna, which was more than enough to clear up one doubt on where the pee-test came from.  And once she saw JE's reaction to HN for even mentioning pregnancy, she was fully sure.

51 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@joke lanfoo  Anoither dead give away was SH carrying around the thing like it was some trophy.. Most pregnant women would like to suprise there husbands first with such news and then they both tell the parents together.. What pregnant married person you know looks scared to death that she's pregnant.. JE had the look on her face as if she committed murder that's sure not the look of a pregnant person not even the look of  a person that has found out when they not supposed to get pregnant..

And her dumb husband fall for the lie!:lol:

Ur wife announced to the whole family she is pregnant without telling you first and u swallowed that. What a man:lol:

He is also yet to hear the remaining revelation that her fallopian tubes are blocked. 

Dumb head.  

(I'm pitying him now. We can't be mad forever. He was foolish in love)

He should go and live in one room with them to make it a complete family.

Afterall her dad is with them.

I 've not watched any of the clips but from what I read, I felt so sorry for JE dad.

An innocent man married to a devil of a woman. When love is not enough. 

HG mum is evil but she still love her husband very much irrespective of her tantrums.

The worst part is that his daughter took after the mum. I'm happy he has a son that is different from these duo else that man will run mad.

I kind of dislike the scene where EA leaving HN at JH’s house, it’s the same scene I witnessed when my mum sent my cousin to her mum (my aunt). It’s painful enough for my cousin to be separated from my mum and us the cousins even after a long prep talk given by my parents to her, because we were the family she knew, and my mum is her mum (she called my mum as mummy too), and I’m sure it’s really shocking for HN. HN barely know anything and no prep talk albeit she’s an adult but EA simply drop her off and leave her there? It’s wrong, HN didn’t has her memory back, and JH obviously foreign to her despite her admiration of JH regarding work. I don’t like this scenario given by writer, but I have so many dislike on the scenes in this drama LOL. 2 more days for the scheming from SH, and we going to have sudden ending, as I wrote before, picture of HG HN wedding, maybe babies from whoever, no one will be taken by law enforcement to take responsibility, HG mother will be super sweet to HN and act as if nothing happened, it’s ok to hire thugs to kidnap a person and hurt them in Korea, it’s ok to try to run over someone there, and many others incidents what a scary portrayal of a country’s law (wrong portrayal by writer-I simply unable to accept it until end of the drama). 

I’m sorry for ranting, I know I should be happy after today’s episode, but hard to be happy with this kind of ending possibility. Someone need to edit all the wiki page, asian wiki and wiki and all other related page, please change the lead actor and actress, and change the the description of the drama. This drama should be about SH, JE and DG, with second lead JH and DS, and special appearance by HG and HN :) 

I will continue my rant on Thursday after I watch episode 120 and hopefully I won’t any final rant on Friday. 

I was wondering what JH said to JE that made her almost pass outr in the kitchen.. She said she wanted to take her to the doctor.. :smiley::tounge_wink: Then she asked her what what would she say  to SJ if she sees her Je answered I tell her I missed her.. JH make sure you do that:anguished:.. Poor Dad I know my sweet daughter:innocent: didn''t do such a thing.. :mrgreen:

22 minutes ago, darr said:
1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

@joke lanfoo  Another dead give away was SH carrying around the thing like it was some trophy.. Most pregnant women would like to surprise there husbands first with such news and then they both tell the parents together.. What pregnant married person you know looks scared to death that she's pregnant.. JE had the look on her face as if she committed murder that's sure not the look of a pregnant person not even the look of  a person that has found out when they not supposed to get pregnant..

And her dumb husband fall for the lie!:lol:

Ur wife announced to the whole family she is pregnant without telling you first and u swallowed that. What a man:lol:

Actually not even his wife.  It is her mother who brought the trophy, like it is doused in champagne.  The wife was actually looking like she would rather take milk of magnesia for constipation.  Nothing mattered to the dumb goon.

1 hour ago, darr said:

I 've not watched any of the clips but from what I read, I felt so sorry for JE dad.

An innocent man married to a devil of a woman. When love is not enough. 

HG mum is evil but she still love her husband very much irrespective of her tantrums.

@darr  SH told him it was his fault JE became like that because they had no money.. Yet she never will be blamed for not making money of her own her sisters money was to easy to get

Subs are out

1 hour ago, oktatwork said:

I kind of dislike the scene where EA leaving HN at JH’s house, it’s the same scene I witnessed when my mum sent my cousin to her mum (my aunt). It’s painful enough for my cousin to be separated from my mum and us the cousins even after a long prep talk given by my parents to her, because we were the family she knew, and my mum is her mum (she called my mum as mummy too), and I’m sure it’s really shocking for HN. HN barely know anything and no prep talk albeit she’s an adult but EA simply drop her off and leave her there? It’s wrong, HN didn’t has her memory back, and JH obviously foreign to her despite her admiration of JH regarding work. I don’t like this scenario given by writer, but I have so many dislike on the scenes in this drama LOL. 2 more days for the scheming from SH, and we going to have sudden ending, as I wrote before, picture of HG HN wedding, maybe babies from whoever, no one will be taken by law enforcement to take responsibility, HG mother will be super sweet to HN and act as if nothing happened, it’s ok to hire thugs to kidnap a person and hurt them in Korea, it’s ok to try to run over someone there, and many others incidents what a scary portrayal of a country’s law (wrong portrayal by writer-I simply unable to accept it until end of the drama). 

I’m sorry for ranting, I know I should be happy after today’s episode, but hard to be happy with this kind of ending possibility. Someone need to edit all the wiki page, asian wiki and wiki and all other related page, please change the lead actor and actress, and change the the description of the drama. This drama should be about SH, JE and DG, with second lead JH and DS, and special appearance by HG and HN :) 

I will continue my rant on Thursday after I watch episode 120 and hopefully I won’t any final rant on Friday. 

@oktatwork  Welcome to Kdrama.. Where the victims has to catch the criminals themselves.. wjere a person has to be Victim Detective and PI all at the sametime..

28 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@oktatwork  Welcome to Kdrama.. Where the victims has to catch the criminals themselves.. wjere a person has to be Victim Detective and PI all at the sametime..

Where medical records become unavailable as needed... where CCTVs stop working when cops need them and start working when crooks need them... where police pick up a button at a possible crime scene and just throw it into the victims's purse... where house doors have no locks... where crooks can teleport themselves to miles away to find a button in a house and replace it with another one in 5 minutes flat... where you can just go into a TV studio with your face covered, wait outside a door till somebody goes out from a room, and walk out with their broadcast "tapes"... where pregnancy tonics are well-known to housewives as amnesia-extenders... and they are as good as barbiturates for inducing sleep... where such medicine are handed over to anybody in boxes with a sticky tape by herbal pharmacists... where kids are hit by cars, and taken to some hospital in the same city and the cops can't connect dots even after the hospital and the parents have reported a missing child...  where amnesia starts on specific dates and end on specific dates for no specific reasons... and so on and on and on.

But these are all reasons why we love kdrama, no?  Because without them, we wouldn't have the dramas!!

28 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Where medical records become unavailable as needed... where CCTVs stop working when cops need them and start working when crooks need them... where police pick up a button at a possible crime scene and just throw it into the victims's purse... where house doors have no locks... where crooks can teleport themselves to miles away to find a button in a house and replace it with another one in 5 minutes flat... where you can just go into a TV studio with your face covered, wait outside a door till somebody goes out from a room, and walk out with their broadcast "tapes"... where pregnancy tonics are well-known to housewives as amnesia-extenders... and they are as good as barbiturates for inducing sleep... where such medicine are handed over to anybody in boxes with a sticky tape by herbal pharmacists...   where kids are hit by cars, and taken to some hospital in the same city and the cops can't connect dots even after the hospital and the parents have reported a missing child.. where amnesia starts on specific dates and end on specific dates for no specific reasons... and so on and on and on.

But these are all reasons why we love kdrama, no?  Because without them, we wouldn't have the dramas!!

Thanks @jayakris For filling in the rest of the plots.. Got my laugh for today..:w00t::w00t::w00t: 

Today's episode was so good. It was so satisfying to watch.  I kept thinking any moment now JH will wake up and it will be shown that it was just her dream (or SH / JE would wake up and it would be shown as their nightmare.) But no, finally a K melo that has no redemption for evil people that show no remorse.  It felt so good!

Even though the drama didn't live up to my expectations, tonight's episode is something I'll keep precious for a long time. 

Of course there's still more to come (perhaps disappointment and a final redemption arc for people who don't deserve it) but for now, I'm so happy.

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Once she hears what really happen that day perhaps will also trigger her memory of the events to her going missing.  Either way its a lot to wrap you mind around with no warning.

This is ALL I want. I want HN to have an independent recollection of that day. I want her to remember JE throwing her marble into the street and watching her go after it, get hit and then kidnapped. Because let's face it, now that the you know what has hit the fan, I can see HN going to JH and feeling sorry for JE and her family and asking her not to kick them out on the street. I want her to remember how evil her cousin was when they were six, and how she remained quiet FOR 20 YEARS!!!!

Even though I think it is cruel, I think the best punishment for SH is seeing JE commit suicide.  As JH said, she is not worthy to be a mother and the greed for SH is way beyond the scales, so, in order to dole out some punishment, it would be appropriate for JE to die and SH to end up in prison.  

Sorry for being the evil one here:rage:

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

Where medical records become unavailable as needed... where CCTVs stop working when cops need them and start working when crooks need them... where police pick up a button at a possible crime scene and just throw it into the victims's purse... where house doors have no locks... where crooks can teleport themselves to miles away to find a button in a house and replace it with another one in 5 minutes flat... where you can just go into a TV studio with your face covered, wait outside a door till somebody goes out from a room, and walk out with their broadcast "tapes"... where pregnancy tonics are well-known to housewives as amnesia-extenders... and they are as good as barbiturates for inducing sleep... where such medicine are handed over to anybody in boxes with a sticky tape by herbal pharmacists... where kids are hit by cars, and taken to some hospital in the same city and the cops can't connect dots even after the hospital and the parents have reported a missing child...  where amnesia starts on specific dates and end on specific dates for no specific reasons... and so on and on and on.

Standing ovation!:lol:

I'm actually crying here:lol::lol:

I hope to get to see HG mom Picking her face up off the floor and rushing to JH house asking can HN SJ marrying HG I want JH to tell her H-E-L-L- N-o-L AND SLAPS HG IN THE FACE AND SHUT THE DOOR :mrgreen:

4 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Even though I think it is cruel, I think the best punishment for SH is seeing JE commit suicide.  As JH said, she is not worthy to be a mother and the greed for SH is way beyond the scales, so, in order to dole out some punishment, it would be appropriate for JE to die and SH to end up in prison.  

Sorry for being the evil one here:rage:

@angelwingssf  I don;t think your being mean I even let you have JE trophy:w00t:

13 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I hope to get to see HG mom Picking her face up off the floor and rushing to JH house asking can HN SJ marrying HG I want JH to tell her H-E-L-L- N-o-L AND SLAPS HG IN THE FACE AND SHUT THE DOOR :mrgreen:

Slapping HG... :cold_sweat: I hope it was a typo and you mean JH should slap HG's mom. :naughty:

Also I don't see JH being against HG and HN getting married as that would hurt HN and HG way more than the mom.

But JH should demand that they have to live with her (break tradition like JE's dad did) and that HG's mom formally apologizes to EA and HN several times. Too bad the BTS pics show she did not and they end up living with the overgrown selfish thug baby that is HG's mom.

I don't know why we are saying AE did the wrong thing. It's just preview and most times they are misleading.

I watched the drama. The build up to telling HN who she really is was w/wonderfully executed.

It's AE that has the sole right to tell her and that, she did.

It's JN's sole right to tell members of her family and she did just that.

Like I said initially, the foundation was well laid for HN to cushion the effect of the shock by bringing her and JH together as great friends  cos their relationship has passed business level. If today something happens to and EA is no more, even without knowing that she is her daughter, JH will comfortably take the role of a mum to HN and her sister sarang.   

I felt for DG when he cried in his office. My eyes almost swelled up.

Some love can be very stupid. His own was.

Seems like his father wasn't aware?

I never expected this.

I thought JH told him.

JE was outstanding in her character today. She is a good actress.

Poor halmoni.

I didn't see JE brother to watch his reaction at the reveal.

Did he disappear again?

Writer:lol:

48 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Why will she do that?

It should be pure wickedness and besides, JH adores HG.

She isn't even that strict to his mum

JH is generally a very soft soul.

Even the sister kept on saying that she will forgive them cos she has a kind heart.

I think that she will admonish the woman to be careful how she treat people.

Today's episode showed she has soft pedalled.

She don't seem to care again about HG and his love life like before again.

Archived