[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

23 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Video preview translation

there is a video

JE Voiceover: Do Gyung-sshi, in this life time, there are 3 things that I have done well.
Grandmother: Where do you think this is that you dare to come in here? Won’t you go out immediately?!
SH: Mom.
JG: Do you even have a place for all of you to stay?
EA: Husband, I’m doing the right thing, aren’t I? Being like this, it’s really for our Ha Nui’s benefit, right?

Hmm, just from the preview, SH's brazenness knows no bounds. Also, this drama keeps on infantilizing HN which is disappointing. While I can imagine that HN may find the truth hard to accept, having EA have to literally kick HN out of the house in order to get HN to accept the truth is a bit blech.

yes, I don't know why the writer insists on breaking our hearts, I mean why does EA have to kick HN out? Really I loved them together very much :( 

HN's discovery of her being SJ doesn't have to mean that HN and EA will be separated. :tears:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Either way, the plot seems very, very thin on this. I guess this is the whole stretching things to fill the extra episode thing? If they needed more material to fill time, they could have given us more HG scenes and I would have been far happier.

Yes, it is needed as still have 2 ep left (minus eps 121) for writer-nim to fill in HN/SJ x JH x EA scenes. I believe JH and EA will tell everything to HN later at a park. I predict we will see this scene in tomorrow's eps.

I still have a little wish to see HN♥HG wedding scene, at least at the end of eps 120 :tears:

@joke lanfoo who knows IF suddenly someone is calls HN and she needs to rush back to see that person... Lol it is just my weird prediction :sweatingbullets: No SH's involvement here.

Who knows if this scene will be the right scene for HG to make proposing?

Just now, nohamahamoud2002 said:

This is ridiculous as HN will eventually get married, she won't live with either moms (EA and JH)

And JH lives next door to EA, but it seems they want HN to move in with halmoni in the big house :( 

I agree. If the babies from the BTS are Hanna's then HG and HN will be married in less than half a year.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Ji Eun leaves a letter for Do Gyung...

@stroppyse  In my opinion he shouldn't even bother to read it.. He should be questioning her thoughts on marrying him knowing that the real SJ lives next door.. How could staying married to her ease the pain and humiliation that both mother and daughter duo has lived granted HN moved on and never lived in questioning who she is but it would come to her one day to find out exactly who she is and where she comes from and this evil duo did all they could with her moms money to keep her from returning because they feel it should belongs to JE who is the cause of all this mess in the first place..  I still think SH is gping to try and harm JH or HN/SJ

JH: In order to keep Kang Ha Nui away from me, you falsely accused her of all those crimes and slandered her, and you used a person to act as if my daughter was dead in order to fool me, and then you made me directly report her death to the police. And after Kang Ha Nui’s mother had figured out that Kang Ha Nui was Soo Jung, the one who pushed her down the stairs was you!
(SH just whimpers)
JH: As if that wasn’t enough? Choi Yu Ra. After she had found that Ha Nui was Soo Jung, you hired thugs to kidnap Choi Yu Ra and get rid of her. And during that, Kang Ha Nui, my daughter Soo Jung almost died!
SH: No. No. No. Choi Yu Ra. Choi Yu Ra, she’s the one…don’t believe her. Sister. Sister, I’m your little sister. Why won’t you believe my words?!
JH: Kang Ha Nui’s mother, her memory has completely returned.

@stroppyse   Thanks this is just priceless.. No wonder G/ma fainted

The big reveal 3 episodes to the end.

Congrats to us:lol:

I saw slap,poured water etc.

Guess I will have to watch first.

Read HN wasn't told initially.

It's ok as she was prepared psychologically.

All of a sudden pampering and extending favour towards her are ways to prepare her mind when after the initial shock,she will flashback to lots of things between her and JH.

Waiting for mummy HG.

So busy right now

Drama, I will come back again:D

1 hour ago, howa said:

JE dad the only reason he had a place there it is because of JH. I feel sorry for him but he is the head of the family. What a beautiful scene but the place is clean that's bad, I hoped for a darker room

@howa  You can believe SH is going to try something.. She stuck in that cramp room a life she never wanted to live drinking Soju.. That's the sign of a person who feelzs thewy got nothing else to loose.. She has lost that nobility feeling she thought she had from riding on her sisters back all of her life..

The freeze scene of HN at the house she looks mad.. I thoughtb something like this would happen.. HN is going to be tick that mother allowed others to look for her instead of doing it herself.. This is my guess..

DG: It’s me. The baby is okay, right? (at the doctor’s dumbfounded look) Is something wrong (with the baby)?
Doctor: It’s probably better if you tell him directly? (leaves)
JE: I’m not pregnant.
DG: What lie is that…
JE: I’m sorry, Do Gyung-sshi.
(DG starts to walk away so JE gets up to stop him.)
JE: Please listen to me. You said that would be on my side to the end. Whatever happened, you promised to love me to the end. Now, I…

JE: Now, I really have no one but you. You can curse me out for being selfish, that’s fine. So, just don’t go. Don’t throw me away. Please.
DG: Remove your filthy hands. (leaves)

I knew h she'll remind him of that.. She thinks he supposed to forgive her after she glossed over all those truths.

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

You are right about EA pushing HN out.  They should have introduced and worked their way to get to know her and HN to get to know them.  EA should not have done that.  But, the writer probably wants it to be over too, so they have to rush her recovery.  If they are going to be concentrating on punishment for JE and SH, HN needs to get stronger quicker.  That might be one of the reasons (I think !).

This is EA and JH fault when they first found out they should have consulted with HN about there plans instead of keeping her in the dark about everything the revenge would have been a lot sweeter..:tounge_wink:

51 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

So, the reason that EA having to go to the length of kicking HN out of the house is weird for me is that  a) HN knows how ardently JH has been looking for her daughter SJ all these years so I can't imagine that HN is going to feel resentment towards JH for abandoning her and thus refusing to acknowledge JH and her birth family, however, EA seems to be giving HN no time at all to adjust or  b) HN has suddenly become unreasonable about acknowledging the family that she knows has been desperately searching for her since she became missing. Either way, the plot seems very, very thin on this. I guess this is the whole stretching things to fill the extra episode thing? If they needed more material to fill time, they could have given us more HG scenes and I would have been far happier.

It would have been nice to see HG mother picking her face up off the floor..:rolleyes:

Another scene I also LOVE was the evil witch SH's super SMUG face at the beginning of the family meeting. I dont know exactly what was being said but she was all so confident until JH dropped the BOMB SHELL by taking out the recorder and switching it on!:naughty:

Thanks @nohamahamoud2002 and @angelwingssf for the links.  I did manage to watch the episode.

I don't know what to say.  Quite nice.  There are some questions on how everybody was able to just quietly listen at the dinner table.  In fact, not enough proof and details were given, but okay, they were all stunned enough not to do anything, I guess.  Overall, acceptable.  I thoroughly enjoyed the stuff, and the acting by everybody was pretty good today.

But I must tell you, the  award for acting should go to JE's dad.  My God, the expressions on his face, starting from the dazed look at the table, to his reactions to JE and SH in JH's front yard, were incredible.  He nearly made me cry with the anguish on his face.  You had to feel for him, who has been the nicest guy out there, but had to go through this, because of the witches.

I could not believe my ears when SH was telling JE's dad that this was all because of him.  That if only he was a capable guy and had earned enough money, she wouldn't have to do all this.  That woman needs to arrive in hell right now and burn.  JE was at least not making any excuses anymore.

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

JE: Now, I really have no one but you. You can curse me out for being selfish, that’s fine. So, just don’t go. Don’t throw me away. Please.
DG: Remove your filthy hands. (leaves)

@stroppyse  so very greatful for the translation chingu. I laughed at what DG said to JE. He was right her hand is filthy from all the lies she has told.  Chingu , I wonder why the writer chooses this path for HN "b   HN has suddenly become unreasonable about acknowledging the family that she knows has been desperately searching for her since she became missing. "From the preview it seems to look like HN will be unreasonable.  I don't get why HN is going to act his way. It seems to be a bit annoying. HN knows the pain JH has suffered because of SJ's disappearance. Why make it difficul to get to know her real family. Sometimess Ha Nui ca be soooo darn difficult. Antohter thing that pissed me off is that she still hasn't gotten her memories yet either. NOw I have to keep watching this drama because I need to see how HN get's her memories back and what happens after this s shown to us.... I am so frustrated right now

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bd874e64b7a652e2e

All though daily kdrama tend to drag, drag , drag and drag but this one take the cake. The birth secret lasted way to long. The mother and daughter duo trying to keep mother and daughter apart was to last this long but at least HN should have had gotten her memories back. Why is it episode 118, she is as clueless as the day she was born. She is still nice to JE , even after JE told her to die. This doesn’t make sense at all. Smh smh This is what posses me off the most.

4 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

NOw I have to keep watching this drama because I need to see how HN get's her memories back and what happens after this s shown to us.... I am so frustrated right now

:D only three episodes left any way 

I think every episode will contain new discoveries. It is coming to an end lol 

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ehhh you have to look at it from her perspective its not and easy thing to accept at all.She hates making her mom sad and in the preview her mom kicks her out too .

It makes since she will be very uncomfortable.

for me this is a nightmarish scene. It is rather illogical. EA doesn't have to kick HN out. HN is free to live where she wants. I mean she knows now she is SJ, and she is shocked. Why is it urgent to force her to live in the other house?? It is so strange. 

The writer is so dramatic, I have to say. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

what I like the best is that SH wasn't able to protect JE, because YR's recording was of JE's voice :)

JE was exposed in front of the whole family, it serves her right. 

The poor halmoni was shocked 

Actually this was important, because there is really no evidence of any involvement by JE in anything.  We guessed it at the time when YR pulled that stunt that she must have picked up incriminating evidence.  Precisely what happened.  That was a key piece, and that set the stage for today's reveal.  It would have been very messy otherwise.

18 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:
22 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ehhh you have to look at it from her perspective its not and easy thing to accept at all.She hates making her mom sad and in the preview her mom kicks her out too .

It makes since she will be very uncomfortable.

for me this is a nightmarish scene. It is rather illogical. EA doesn't have to kick HN out. HN is free to live where she wants. I mean she knows now she is SJ, and she is shocked. Why is it urgent to force her to live in the other house?? It is so strange. The writer is so dramatic, I have to say. :rolleyes:

The writer could be trolling us again, too.  It may not be *that* serious a "kicking HN out" as we feel.  It could be because HN told JH and EA that she did not want HG's mom to know it, wanting that woman to "accept her for what she is", rather than who her mom is.   So she may have said that she will stay with EA for now.   EA may have disagreed and said JH deserves more time with her now.  Then HN and EA may have argued outside their own house just when JH called asking if HN was going to JH's place for the night.  EA may have deliberately said "you are her daughter; you need to stop looking at me as the mom", making her cry.  Then EA said "you are going there now" and slammed the gate on her.  [But this is all making HN to be like a child, as one of you said above, but the drama has done that often]

My guesses on the writer are always wrong, so it will surely be something else :)

8 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

for me this is a nightmarish scene. It is rather illogical. EA doesn't have to kick HN out. HN is free to live where she wants. I mean she knows now she is SJ, and she is shocked. Why is it urgent to force her to live in the other house?? It is so strange. 

The writer is so dramatic, I have to say. :rolleyes:

@nohamahamoud2002 Yes, this scene of EA kicking HN out seems so stupid and unrealistic. Like you said she can choose to live wherever she wants. She doesn’t have to make a choice right away. She will need time to adjust and get her memories back. Even if it is a nightmare, what is the purpose of having it, there is no point of this scene ever occurring. Smh smh 

43 minutes ago, stroppyse said:
Spoiler

JH: Ji Eun, you! You don’t have the right to be a mom even. With that belly of yours that isn’t even pregnant, won’t you just birth another Hwang Ji Eun? (walks off)

Wow! Great scene. The only one I feel sorry for is JE's father, DS. He looks so gobsmacked listening to all this that he had no idea about.

Thank you so much, @stroppyse.  I wanted to kill the sound engineer for the loud background music, as I just could not parse the line after "that belly of yours that isn’t even pregnant".  Now that you say what it is, I can sorta hear the words!   The other line that gave me trouble like this is what DG said, as he left JE at the hospital.  I was going to go back and do rewind and check, but you saved me the effort!

Yes, these were all great scenes.   Again the writer had just the minimum lines in all these instances, but covered all ground pretty well.

We never saw what clinching evidence JH had on JE's not being pregnant, though.

Archived