[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

So does AR have parents? If not she should be adopted cuz they can get another sister.

You mean YR? her mother was on the con and she was the hairdresser for the salon that JH went to, that's how she found out about the missing SJ and her daughter played the part and how JE found out.

That slap by JH on evil witch SH is the BEST for the whole series so far!:lol:

After watching the episode LIVE, I'm rewatching it from "chipmunk voice"  source again. Will be REWATCHING again & again until an official upload appears.:tounge_xd:

BEST EPISODE SO FAR!

1 minute ago, joke lanfoo said:

That slap by JH on evil witch SH is the BEST for the whole series so far!:lol:

After watching the episode LIVE, I'm rewatching it from "chipmunk voice"  source again. Will be REWATCHING again & again until an official upload appears.:tounge_xd:

BEST EPISODE SO FAR!

The slap was good, but not enough slaps.  I wanted JH to slap JE first, so that SH sees it and writhes about it.  But I did not get my secret wish.  I am a happy camper today :wub:.  Loved the episode.  Both her aunt /MIL and DG threw her on the street.  

I second it was the "BEST EPISODE TOO"

JE dad the only reason he had a place there it is because of JH. I feel sorry for him but he is the head of the family. What a beautiful scene but the place is clean that's bad, I hoped for a darker room

rH7kydd.png

17 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The poor halmoni was shocked 

Who wound't be?  She must wonder where her daughter got her evilness from and how she could do that to her own sister.  

I loved the look on JE's dad.  He is stunned and wondering how he could be living with these people.  How they both conned him.  He might not have expected it from SH, thinking she is loving and caring, but to know that JE was the slime in it too, must have stopped his heart for a moment.  No parent can believe that their child is bad.  And this child of his was not bad, but EVIL to the end.  Arguing that she did not know and passing the blame to YR was how real life works most of the time.  But in a blue moon there will always be a silver lining.  

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

DG: Remove your filthy hands. (leaves)

:joy: , He did great. If he was enough for her should have come clean to him and asked him for help instead of doing more bad things, but she only loves herself and the idea of DG loving her, living with the mentality of the 6 years old girl even after 20 and with the all the love she received from her family, it was not about SJ it was about her being a pure evil.

Currently HN is still in a SHOCK MODE! Just look at her disbelief look while hugging grandma. I hope she wont withdraw herself like what she did when she found out she was a foundling.:ph34r:

This time I hope she'll CONFIDE in HG and wont feel confused anymore. :wub:

6 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

This time I hope she'll CONFIDE in HG and wont feel confused anymore. :wub:

I think so too.  Since they talked today about not being alone in the coffee shop.  She might confide in HG.  That must be why he was at JH big house trying to meet HN.  

8 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm, just from the preview, SH's brazenness knows no bounds. Also, this drama keeps on infantilizing HN which is disappointing. While I can imagine that HN may find the truth hard to accept, having EA have to literally kick HN out of the house in order to get HN to accept the truth is a bit blech.

You are right about EA pushing HN out.  They should have introduced and worked their way to get to know her and HN to get to know them.  EA should not have done that.  But, the writer probably wants it to be over too, so they have to rush her recovery.  If they are going to be concentrating on punishment for JE and SH, HN needs to get stronger quicker.  That might be one of the reasons (I think !).

43 minutes ago, howa said:

I really hoped for a bigger reveal, for JH to tell HN beforehand that she is her mother and about everything SH and JE did, instead of EA dragging her to her mother house and for her to be the last person to find out about the truth, then invite her to the family gathering and then to tell her family she has big news, then HN knocks at the door and she enters and then her mother introduced her to the family as SJ and then she expose her sister and niece. It is really unfair for HN to be clueless to the last moment and maybe she will find out too late about her aunt and cousin evil deeds. What if one of them did something out of despite now that they lost everything.

While I enjoyed the reveal, i too hated how poor HN was the last one to know. The writer really left the HN character fully adrift. :( It's my major bugbear with this drama.

and it continues in the preview, argh!!

Can't the writer give HN a break and show some of the fight she had in the first half od drama

47 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Apart from this, I admire JE's facial expressions, Ha Seung Ri is a great actress 

An actress with 19 years experience, she  really really really deserves this compliment! 

@joke lanfoo she will confide in HG. Don't worry :) as you have seen from bts pic of SIA's in the park, there is HG too with her (Ignore the 1st pic and focus on the 2nd and 3rd pic as she was in filming mode. In 3rd pic there is HG beside her, but it cannot be seen clearly). I think in this scene she is waiting for HG and want to tell the truth to him and HG doesn't know anything about HN/SJ things probably want to propose her, but there must be something will happen that interfere HG's purpose.

ANYWAY, I AM SO HAPPY FINALLY MY PREDICTION IS TRUE JUST FROM LOOKING AT JI SOOWON'S(SH) IG UPDATE WHEN SHE, JE AND MR. HWANG OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE :D

Archived