[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, darr said:

I don't know why we are saying AE did the wrong thing. It's just preview and most times they are misleading.

I said the same thing above, but even I don't believe that it is some easier scenario like I gave above... Boy, it is hard to watch HN in the preview.  I mean, Ha Nui is crying her heart out when she says "mom, please open the gate".  I think EA has said something really painful to HN to make her cry like that.

But there are reasons why HN will need some time to adjust to all this.  

One thing is that she now finds out that she still does not have a dad.  The dad who adopted her is no more, and the birth dad is also no more, with HN hardly remembering either one much.  She must have had great hopes of finding a dad, but that is all gone.  She will come around to realizing that Jin Guk will be her dad, just like he has been nearby all her life.  But it takes time to adjust to that.

Then it won't be easy to hear the grandma and JH calling her SuJeong.  It is like her name just went away into thin air.  They should all stop calling her SuJeong.  Call her HaNui.  That can't be too tough for JH and the grandma, but it is much tougher for HN to suddenly lose her identity as Ha Nui.

And now she finds that all the goodies like JH's investment in her company were because she is her daughter.  She is going to wonder if JH truly sees her competence in the clothing business...  Smaller issue, but it's an issue.

Then come the deeper issues.  One troubling thought for HN would be that she had a crush on the guy who is now officially her brother (though not blood-related).  That is tough, even if he has been like a brother for most of the time.  It is even worse precisely because of that.  She grew up with him being like a brother and it was only she who went into a serious crush on him.  But the thought that she even went out with him once and felt ready to marry him if he wanted, wouldn't feel good at all for HN.  She will feel guilty and awkward.

Even more seriously, she will blame herself for what her brother DG has had to go through - as she doesn't know like all of us that he bears a lot of blame for forgetting for a while that he has a brain.  That is tough, as she had always cared deeply for DG.  

And HN is going to wonder why her existence has caused so much trouble in the family and brought her cousin and her brother to where they are.   This is why I can imagine her asking DG to forgive JE and then she will forgive JE too, at some point.  

So I seriously hope that JE doesn't go kill herself.  That will be the worst pain she can inflict on HN, who will feel guilty all her life for being the sole reason why her cousin did so much evil and then killed herself, even if it is not at all for any fault of HN's.

These things will consume HN for a while, so it would be unnatural for us to expect that she will be into dating HG and marrying him right away.   I guess nobody will complain if the writer just glosses over the above items and just goes to everything becoming rosy right away, but I can also imagine that they will get to any HN-HG good-times and marriage only after the time jump.   The next episode could be basically showing conflicts, except for perhaps some items to handle HG's mom's turnaround.

In Ep 119, we will probably see that SH will be forced to surrender to the police, after finally owning up and acting out some repentance.  Once she does that, JE may disappear (there is really no police case that can come on her) out of guilt to her mom also, and looking like she may have killed herself.  That could be the cliffhanger tomorrow (Ep 119).  

Then a time jump at the start of Ep 120 when HN has come around to adjusting to everything, and the HG-HN romance is in full swing with them considering a marriage soon.  Then, after DG goes and finds JE somewhere (in a Buddhist monastery? Orphanage?), HN may ask JH and the Grandma to forgive JE and SH, or she will be supportive of the idea.  That is all in Ep 120, which could end with a marriage possibly happening in 121 as the cliffhanger.  Hey, they need people to watch the episodes for ratings.  

And then in Ep. 121, the twins are born and the marriage is done.  SH comes out from jail (or wherever she had disappeared before she is forgiven).  The wedding.  Everybody is then back together, with SH and JE doing Kumbaya with everybody else.

7 hours ago, jayakris said:

where amnesia starts on specific dates and end on specific dates for no specific reasons... and so on and on and on.

7 hours ago, jayakris said:

where pregnancy tonics are well-known to housewives as amnesia-extenders..

@jayakris  I'm still laughing at this.. Kudos Chingu..

4 hours ago, selen4ever said:

Slapping HG... :cold_sweat: I hope it was a typo and you mean JH should slap HG's mom. :naughty:

Also I don't see JH being against HG and HN getting married as that would hurt HN and HG way more than the mom.

But JH should demand that they have to live with her (break tradition like JE's dad did) and that HG's mom formally apologizes to EA and HN several times. Too bad the BTS pics show she did not and they end up living with the overgrown selfish thug baby that is HG's mom.

@selen4ever  This wasn't a typo HG mom need to see her child getting a dose of what she was dishing out..

4 hours ago, darr said:

I didn't see JE brother to watch his reaction at the reveal.

Did he disappear again?

@darr  He help take halmoni out of the venue and hauled you know what..He didn't want they bad vibe rubbing off on him nor do he won't Aunt to see him in a bad light he still needs to finish school..

34 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@selen4ever  This wasn't a typo HG mom need to see her child getting a dose of what she was dishing out..

Ooh, you are nasty today :) ... But I see your point.   Actually JH doesn't have to fully slap HG but can have somebody hold her hand in mid-motion.  I think HG's mom tried twice to slap HN but failed twice, as somebody's hand came in the way!  So, for symmetry, she should have HN stop her the first time, and then HG's dad the second time.   She should certainly find a way to throw a glass of water on him.  That would be nice.  And all of you ladies can enjoy the guy's look with his wet coconut-cut hair for a third time in the drama. LOL :)

The problem is, I don't know what reason she can find to do any of that to HG.  The guy is perfect, and you need to be so ignorant like his mom, to find something as a reason to slap him.  Just not possible.

I know that all of you are waiting to see something nasty being done to HG's mom.  I think nothing nasty will be done.  She will just be shown to feel all ashamed (hopefully at least that much), and that is all there will be.   But I will be mad at the writer if we don't see something that shames her and makes her very very embarrassed.

6 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I know that all of you are waiting to see something nasty being done to HG's mom.  I think nothing nasty will be done.  She will just be shown to feel all ashamed (hopefully at least that much), and that is all there will be.   But I will be mad at the writer if we don't see something that shames her and makes her very very embarrassed.

What probably will happen is she's being harassed for what she did and HN will see it and steps in and will defend her sorry horrible butt. Right now she feels ashamed of what happen because she thinks the woman was rich. Once  she finds out  SH set her up to be disgraced it should knock her down a peg or two. 

13 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

What probably will happen is she's being harassed for what she did and HN will see it and steps in and will defend her sorry horrible butt. Right now she feels ashamed of what happen because she thinks the woman was rich. Once  she finds out  SH set her up to be disgraced it should knock her down a peg or two

Realizing that she was a fool to believe SH earlier, may not be enough.  JH could do something, seeing how ruthless she can be, but I still think that she will do it only very carefully, as she knows she will be in-laws with her and needs to be in good terms with her for HN's sake.  What would probably happen is that HG's mom will do something to shame herself anyway, and JH will not have to do anything :) ..  YR, who has had a running feud with her, could help orchestrate something to get HG's mom to step into excrement and shame herself.  Then HN can step in and help her sorry butt like you say.  Can't predict what the writer has in mind though.

"Get your filthy hands off me". Best line ever said in this drama by DG, the idiot. Now let's take a moment of silence please. Thank you, It was good while it lasted lol. I have no more hope for him unless the writer decides to change him overnight which they could have done it 118 eps ago:expressionless:

@sava2sava

I fully agree with you that HG's nasty mum should get a dose of her own medicine.

Not to the extent of slapping our poor innocent HG of course! :D

I'd love to see JH telling the nasty woman in HER FACE that HG isn't good enough for HN just to see her EAT HUMBLE PIE! That will hopefully teach her not to LOOK DOWN ON PEOPLE! :angry:

Of course she'd only say that in front of nasty woman and will gladly accept who else but HG as her son-in-law.:tounge_xd:

I don't know why I'm so hung up on SH scenes that I had to break them down and comment. I loved every moment of it and I totally ignored JE because she gave up once everything was clear it was funny how she was trying to destroy the recorder after everything was out in the open, does she not know how the human hearing work?. P.S what the point of having JE rother their he was more of an extra with no lines today I didn't hear his voice after Sarang quite teaching him. Today his had one job and nothing else as if he is not SH son or JE brother.

2pWSGD8.png

When JH invited her family and started to talk about her missing daughter,  SH had to ask her not to ruin their mood because they are here to celebrate and not to take about dark things. I think she is only there to eat or she expecting something good for her.

She can't even let her sister talk or her husband to question what she meant, can't she just wait and let her finish before jumping the gun. She was trampling with fear and I was like " You're going down today"

Spoiler

Her face says it all, she has no poker face that's why she is a loser.

SH coming to her daughter defense and she is the mastermind behind everything going like "I'll save my innocent daughter from the evil queen", so she blames the one person who doesn't know the truth HN, the clueless HN.

Then she starts to use an intimidation tactic, so she screams but her whole body is shaking like a leaf against the wind and she tries to shift the blame, demanding the truth from YR, but really? Does she think YR is April fool?

The JH is not buying her lies and she asks her to wake up the truth is out and you got caught, but the delusional sister still believes if she kept denying then she is telling the truth, so she keeps repeating that she is not lying. If she was crazy I would have said she is believing it too.

I thought in this scene she was possessed and she is in need for an exorcist and not a mental hospital.

For her claiming that YR is setting them up and that mocking look that YR gave her, or her sister looking at her like "you still talking". Then she had to say I'm your little sister and in my mind " and I am only this many years". It was funny trying to win her sister affection. 

So after her sister hits her with the DNA test SH still believes if she got angry and said no it will work out somehow, inside she is saying "I'm shameless so I'll get even louder".

Her mother collapsed but all she can think of is herself and she believes that her sister is nice and she is family, she believes if she begged she will be forgiven because they are family, they were family when she did what she did to HN,JH and EA the woman who raised her niece or it only works that way for her benefit.

She goes to her sister house with JE and the father go with her too, she is now on the outside and I remember the time JH and her husband came to visit and she asked to go back as if she is the queen of this kingdom and when YR laughed at her for calling it her house. She has no class screaming like that outside, then for the first time her husband act like he supposed to and asks her to have some shame and stop.

She has the victim mentality and still blaming others, she claims her only mistake that she embezzled money because she was threatened by YR who is in parol and with one phone call could go to prison, make up a better lie.

"Own up to your mistake and go to jail" it is all that her sister is asking her to do, she thinks just because she went down on her knees and said she deserves to be killed and punished that her sister will break down in tears and say that what I was waiting for you to say! I forgave you dream crazy lady.

SH dare to ask her sister not to be harsh on them, SH doesn't give up yet she thinks to herself "I didn't lose yet I still have one last move", but JH hit her with the fact that JE doesn't deserve to be a mother so dream.

The moment she realized it is over and there is nothing could move her sister's heart.

Then she blames DJ because JE married to him, even if he didn't JH was already living under the same roof as HN, the only reason her sister met with DG dad was her, she is the one who introduced them so after all it's not everyone else's fault. It is hers.

Her conclusion is that she and JE are victims of their circumstances, she married an incompetent man that's why she did what she did. What about JH, she made herself by herself she didn't sit around and blamed her luck, her life was not affected by losing her child and her husband, it pushed her to move forward and to fight so she could reunite with her daughter. Even after she thought she had lost her she didn't lose hope.

@jayakris, I don't know about others but HN having to cushion the fact that she dont have a dad isn't really a big shock.

What of if she has lost both parents?

Won't she still accept who she is now?

She knew she was a foundling and an adult, so in her mind, the inevitable may happen one day irrespective of the fact that she said she dont want to search for her family again.

The shock isn't actually in finding her lost family cos her brain has adjusted to that when she started making little efforts to look for them but that all these while, she has been living with her family members and don't know it.

The second shock is that JH whom she adores and see as a guardian Angel is her mum.

These are what will shock her.

Remember when EA told her she has found her family and they went out to probably lol for them, we saw a normal HN following her.

She was very calm but her shock came when she asked EA if she is sure they came to the rich house.

Another possible shock is accepting the fact that she won't be living with the woman who has nursed her for 20 yrs ago.

It will have been a great shock if she finally got to see her family and noticed that she was abandoned and the said family are like SH and her daughter, ie wicked evils.

That will haunt her, but look at what she got.

She shouldn't have any problem with that.

Although it may take small time to adjust.

If HN is a smart character, she should put one and one together and see why JE and her mum hates her so much but the HN we knew, forget it:lol:

Also I'm wondering  if JH or EA will tell her the whole story.

They may want to spare her of the gory tales of how far those two went to separate mother and daughter  as to preserve her naive and cheerful image till the end and give room for her advocating for their forgiveness in the future.

The good guys always remain good till the end. 

But I would have loved DG and JE to have and open ending after separation.

I'm so happy for HG when he hears the news. Not that it matters to him anyway.

Our boy has been very supportive and loving and look at what he was rewarded with.

A daughter of a well known biz woman he probably admire a lot.

If I were him, I will behave like his father when he was told to come and sign. Nobody will call his woman foundling again.

I guess foundling is the same as bastard. 

1 hour ago, darr said:

Also I'm wondering  if JH or EA will tell her the whole story.

I hope they do because JE and SH still can do some damage for the next 2 episode if the last one was for the happy ending.

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

"Get your filthy hands off me". Best line ever said in this drama by DG, the idiot. Now let's take a moment of silence please. Thank you, It was good while it lasted lol. I have no more hope for him unless the writer decides to change him overnight which they could have done it 118 eps ago:expressionless:

I agree the best line ever said in a kdrama @lu09. JE's  hand is filthy because after everything has happened today, JE wasn't one bit sorry for what she did. Even her own mother didn't feel bad.

MR Hwang finally said something that made me proud of him , he told SH that if she doesn't leave right now, he will make sure she never see her kids ever again. He also asked her if "she is human?" Then she tried to put the blame on Him when that didn't work she talked about being compared to SH. Then Mr Hwan Said lots of siblings get comapred and they don't do what she did. I was like FINALLY , HE STOPPED FEELING SORRY FOR HER. He has decided to be a better father to them.  smh smh smh  

Everyone I have a question

Isn't there one more secret that wasn't mentioned. JE was the cause of SJ getting hit by a car. 

a Yes

b No

c It will never be brought up

I know JE mentioned she was there when HN got hit but she did not go into detail. Does the mom know JE was the cause of almost killing her cousin in the first place???

PLease help me chingu's...   :heart::heart::D

@darr   Chingu You have a big heart. I still say let the girl be all alone. I feel the only way to I would even accept an open ending is if JE confessed it alll. But she hasn't completely been honest still. THey are caught and she still hasn't told them the whole truth. Will this truth come out or not???

47 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Isn't there one more secret that wasn't mentioned. JE was the cause of SJ getting hit by a car. 

She did not say it was because of her that she threw the marble that is why SJ got hit because it was not her intention. Maybe it was not important as the fact she saw the accident and said nothing.

1 hour ago, howa said:

She did not say it was because of her that she threw the marble that is why SJ got hit because it was not her intention. Maybe it was not important as the fact she saw the accident and said nothing.

Thanks for answering my questions chingu @howa . if  this is never broguht up then JE will get her HEA, especially if SH sacrifices herself by turning herself inso that JE can be happy. UGhh UGhhhh I have to say JE is very lucky  she got a guy who loves her despite all the terrible stuff she did to her aunt and cousin. A man who would stand by her no matter what, even SH has husband who would stand by her after all the terrible stuff she did to her own sister and niece... So sad sad. :bawling::bawling: I don't think they will let HN know about SH and JE's bad deed.  They will shield her from it. smh smh smh  :bawling::bawling:

48 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

As sorry as I feel for DS and his son, I really don't want to see SH and JE forgiven in any way. Even now, both of them are feeling bad that they got caught, they're still not remorseful that what they did was WRONG and not something any right-thinking human being would do. Otherwise, they wouldn't be so full of excuses, looking to blame anyone and anything other than their own twisted senses of entitlement

Me too chingu @stroppyse, they don't deserve it because they aren't sorry. If they were sorry, they should have said sorry instead of making excuses for what they done. 

JE's excuse to Do Kyung she was scared of Jin Hui , then she was scared of Ha Nui and then she was scared of him looking at her they way he is looking at her. I think DG deserved to be let down this way , so that he can learn to not protect someone who is always hurting others. If JE can steal a Missing Person poster for her aunt, it is proof that JE isn't Human. I loved it when Dong Seok asked SH If she is Human? This phrase is so popular in kdrama especially when someone is doing something bad. If they were sorry, they would have gone to apologize to HN and they would go beg JH to forgive them off the bat. They would work on doing good deeds to get forgiven for their past act. smh smh smh 

12 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

The evil mum-daughter duo was surprisingly caught off guard by the wrath of an angry JH. They thought she'd be calm and forgiving like before.

I LOVE BADASS JH! :tounge_xd:

THis is what happen when people get away with their bad deeds and never paying for it @joke lanfoo. I love Badass JH, they sure were caught off guard.  The evil duo has lied so much that they can always come up with a lie at the top og a hat. It was such a shame, at times it felt like they actually started to believe their own lies. smh smh smh 

Archived