[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18 minutes ago, oktatwork said:

@sava2sava @jayakris I’ve been wathing kdrama since 90s and this time the writer really pushing the ridiculous unlawfulness in kdrama to the new level. In other drama we would see at the end of the drama there will be retribution for the criminal, even having amnesia or few weeks in jail. 

I think the problem here is that this is all such a non-standard crime, that there is not too much of a police case, except on the company embezzlement on SH.  Nothing else SH did was really successful, and so charges on attempted murder, kidnapping etc won't amount to much.   If JH wants to do something, she will need to get a lawyer and prepare an elaborate case to establish what SH's intent was, and it will take time to put it together.  That is why the writer isn't taking that angle.

In fact, if JH calls the police, they will probably say that they can take her into jail only for embezzlement - and that too only for a day of detention with a minimal bail, so she will be out the next day anyway.  There isn't a whole lot of retribution that really can be done except what JH is doing now.  Slapped her and kicked her out on the street.   What else can she do?  

But I think the preview is showing that SH is planning to do something, based on her husband's reaction to her.  Whatever she does by herself will be pretty much the retribution.  Maybe she will kill herself or she will go away and save everybody the trouble of figuring out what the right retribution is!  Maybe she will get amnesia, like you say, perhaps after getting by a car or something.

44 minutes ago, girrlit said:

seriously walking into the river??

I dont get this attempt.. why not just go the bridge?

please don't judge me, I can swallow all sorts of drama tropes, I have no idea why this one always bugs me lol.

You mean that famous bridge for suicide? :tongue:

This part is just too shallow! Just play acting and another FAKE suicide attempt to get forgiveness of course.:D

By the way SIA (HN) can swim well as she has been to the Law of The Jungle recently.:lol: 

20 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I think the problem here is that this is all such a non-standard crime, that there is not too much of a police case, except on the company embezzlement on SH.  Nothing else SH did was really successful, and so charges on attempted murder, kidnapping etc won't amount to much.   If JH wants to do something, she will need to get a lawyer and prepare an elaborate case to establish what SH's intent was, and it will take time to put it together.  That is why the writer isn't taking that angle.

In fact, if JH calls the police, they will probably say that they can take her into jail only for embezzlement - and that too only for a day of detention with a minimal bail, so she will be out the next day anyway.  There isn't a whole lot of retribution that really can be done except what JH is doing now.  Slapped her and kicked her out on the street.   What else can she do?  

But I think the preview is showing that SH is planning to do something, based on her husband's reaction to her.  Whatever she does by herself will be pretty much the retribution.  Maybe she will kill herself or she will go away and save everybody the trouble of figuring out what the right retribution is!  Maybe she will get amnesia, like you say, perhaps after getting by a car or something.

How about EA? SH pushed her down the stairs and left  her there for dead. Never got help + lied about the whole incident. The woman was in coma and could have died, had it not been for some for some passerby who saw her and took  her to the hospital. 

There was also SH's getting gangsters to kidnap YR, and HN was hurt in that incident. Kidnapping is a serious crime lol 

I think i won't watch ep 119 onward.... My ending for this k-drama is at ep 118.... .... I learn this from watching numerous korean daily dramas that last few episodes will irritate the living daylight out of me, so skipping last few will be good for my peace of mind... :-)

Good luck with the rest of my chingu who will watch till the last episodes...

10 hours ago, jayakris said:

The problem is, I don't know what reason she can find to do any of that to HG.  The guy is perfect, and you need to be so ignorant like his mom, to find something as a reason to slap him.  Just not possible.

I know that all of you are waiting to see something nasty being done to HG's mom.  I think nothing nasty will be done.  She will just be shown to feel all ashamed (hopefully at least that much), and that is all there will be.   But I will be mad at the writer if we don't see something that shames her and makes her very very embarrassed.

Morning Afternoon Evening To All, Whatever time it is in your zone..

@jayakris  Reason being she needs to know how child usn't the only precious child in the world.. I'll just say the slap is for GP (General Principal) 

I just knew I'll see her picking her face up of the floor but no the writer got me again today.:rage:

As I watch SJ/HN watch todays episode and remembered that day JE deserved and azz whooping from her and she still look at her with anger and hatred in her eyes as she spoke to her.. Yes SJ is way to nice had it been me I would still be wearing her out up and down Seoul Blvd if that's the name of the street they was on.. 

2 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

That was just an act for wanting DG to rescue her and HG jumped in instead.

The way I remember it HN was really scared and it did not seem like an act.

And if HN cannot swim maybe the writer will have JE stop her suicide attempt and save her which would then be her redemption.

2 hours ago, selen4ever said:

- EA is calling someone on the phone in front of the shoemaker's house when HN comes. EA touches her cheek and tells her to go home to her bio mom with tears in her eyes.  HN does not wants to so we get the scene where EA is holding the door closed. HN cries her eyes out calling for her mom.

I was looking forward to this scene, to see how the writer might orchestrate it.  It was so touchingly done.  And somewhat realistically too.

HN was clearly in denial at first, trying to change subject and talking about what to eat for dinner. EA immediately knew that HN needed some prodding to get back to seeing the reality that she seemed to want to avoid.  The problem was that EA decided to take the issue head on rather go a little milder (but I think many people will do this, not realizing that somebody like HN is in total mental turmoil rather than happy about what just happened).  Actually EA does start mildly by saying "My daughter... You had so much trouble because you had a useless mom, right?"... HN tears up and says it was no so. She was so happy.  "Then that is enough for me," says EA.  If she was happy all this while, then that's enough.  "So now, you go on..".  (HN starts crying)  ".. to where you HaNui... I mean, SuJeong, has to be at".  Then she says HN has to go, as she doesn't want to see anybody, like HG's family, badmouthing her for not being from a rich family.  HN says she doesn't want to, and asks how she can go, leaving behind her mom and SaRang (Even we would cry hearing that).  HN again tries to smile and go in, and EA decides that she has to get tough (poor decision, as she is doing it too early, unlike JH earlier, who seemed to understand very well that she shouldn't push HN to adjust fast, and said so to the grandma too).  EA gets tough saying this is not HN's house.  "That is your house.  It's late, go now", closing the gate.    So sad to see HN crying her eye out.

The scene had quite a natural flow, and was about as realistic as it could be, considering that it had to be done in quickly.  I liked it.  Many dramas gloss over the real psychological issues in such reunions and make it like it is all joy immediately.  The reality is quite different and people really struggle to adjust to things.  Kudos to the writer for doing at least the minimum.

15 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

That was just an act for wanting DG to rescue her and HG jumped in instead.

Yes! I agree that it was an act to get DG to save her because she was disappointed HG saved her instead. She was annoyed with him and HIT him! :D

7 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

The way I remember it HN was really scared and it did not seem like an act.

And if HN cannot swim maybe the writer will have JE stop her suicide attempt and save her which would then be her redemption.

I think it is best if JE dies.  It is not a good moral story given to the masses that it is ok to lie, cheat, abuse some one and get away with it.  Punishment is also necessary to enlighten those who think they can get away.  That way, both JE and SH need to be punished.  Both have no remorse at all yet.  The way JE talked to SJ was truly atrocious.  Same with SH.  As an adult they both don't have the capability or courage to do what is right.  So, JE death would be a good punishment for SH.  I want SH to be alive to die a slow death since JE was the only one she wanted to save.  

I think HN can swim, but was putting on an act.  I will go back and check.  

9 hours ago, howa said:

Then she starts to use an intimidation tactic, so she screams but her whole body is shaking like a leaf against the wind and she tries to shift the blame, demanding the truth from YR, but really? Does she think YR is April fool?

@howa  What blew my mind in yesterdays episode is SH had the gall to tell JH to come to her senses  that HN and YR set all this up to frame them.. Yes she came to her seneses alright she stop being you and JE blind fool.. I loved her calling out to JH will she be responsible if JE had a micarriage.. :w00t: Jh told her nothing was coming out of there because the evil seed you spawn isn't fit to be a mother,, No more angles plots andantics because everything was out in the open and they have nothing to fall back on..

3 hours ago, joke lanfoo said:

The evil mum-daughter duo was surprisingly caught off guard by the wrath of an angry JH. They thought she'd be calm and forgiving like before.

I LOVE BADASS JH! :tounge_xd:

@joke lanfoo  Another thing that got me as she was getting her evil seed off the floor is she told her come on your Aunt has a soft heart she'll forgive us.. SH looks at it as if they did no wrong in keeping her sisters child away as long as that demon she had is ok she's fine..

Doing some back reading here..

12 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I think it is best if JE dies.  It is not a good moral story given to the masses that it is ok to lie, cheat, abuse some one and get away with it.  Punishment is also necessary to enlighten those who think they can get away.  That way, both JE and SH need to be punished.  Both have no remorse at all yet.  The way JE talked to SJ was truly atrocious.  Same with SH.  As an adult they both don't have the capability or courage to do what is right.  So, JE death would be a good punishment for SH.  I want SH to be alive to die a slow death since JE was the only one she wanted to save.  

I think HN can swim, but was putting on an act.  I will go back and check.  

Funny how the same scene can be interpreted so differently :)

41 minutes ago, mimi said:

How about EA? SH pushed her down the stairs and left  her there for dead. Never got help + lied about the whole incident. The woman was in coma and could have died, had it not been for some for some passerby who saw her and took  her to the hospital. 

There was also SH's getting gangsters to kidnap YR, and HN was hurt in that incident. Kidnapping is a serious crime lol 

I think she will get jail term for these crimes.

A detective is already on the case and it will look foolish if the police don't do anything after those incriminating evidences.

The only issue will be like with other dramas, testifies might decide to let go and if u commit a crime against somebody and the person decide to forgive u, ur sentencing will reduce  as long as it's not murder.

YR,AE and JH might decide to forgive if she own up and accept that she did wrong.

This one is even better,at least there was little revenge.

I watched on where a woman dealt with one girl so much and fought to destroy her. The girl herself was one step ahead and when all was set to nail this woman, it was discovered that she was her secret baby and all was forgiven.

Although the lady paid some kind of retribution

49 minutes ago, mimi said:
58 minutes ago, jayakris said:

There is no proof that she even pushed EA.  No CCTV, or the cops would have arrested her immediately.  Nobody saw it, and the woman was out of the hospital next day after a fall.  How do you tell cops that she was trying to kill her.  The cops will yell at you for wasting their time (anywhere, not just in Korea).  If you make an elaborate bigger case and bring witnesses like Hanna who saw an argument, this incident, which will be called an altercation with a push with no murder-intent, it will add to the larger case.  But such a case will probably have to be a civil case for orchestrating a series of events so as to possess JH's wealth by keeping a heir out of the family.  It can be done, but you need a lawyer to put it together and then you sue SH.  Not a criminal case for the cops to come in and arrest SH.  That is what I mean.  Not interesting for a drama.

The cops were there at the scene of the kidnapping, and they had nobody to arrest. You could press the cops to investigate, but again there is nothing the cops will have, to connect it to SH.  They could be investigating, and they might still come and arrest SH for this, but they need to find the kidnappers first (they used a stolen car, so not easy immediately, unless the cops were told by YR that there are pictures on HN's phone - I doubt she did that).  Then the kidnappers need to be connected.  Not going to happen quickly.  The cops take actual murders seriously but not if somebody is found to have a concussion like HN had, and especially when no obvious intent or reason is available.

So, what I am saying is that criminal intent is not easy to establish if the crime itself did not happen.   So cops weren't going to do something on their own.  But anybody can sue somebody by putting the case together (a civil case) and sue for damages, and JH can still do that if she wants.  It will take weeks or months to get somewhere with that.

39 minutes ago, Saja La said:

I think i won't watch ep 119 onward.... My ending for this k-drama is at ep 118.... .... I learn this from watching numerous korean daily dramas that last few episodes will irritate the living daylight out of me, so skipping last few will be good for my peace of mind... :-)

Good luck with the rest of my chingu who will watch till the last episodes...

I'm of the same mind.  Just 3 episodes into the ending before the birth secret was revealed.  :fearful: I want more sweet moments between our OTP specifically a grand wedding after HN graduates from fashion design abroad.  The new revealed daughter should have bonding moments with her new mom and the two mothers should have shared moments with HN too.  Everything will be rushed now.  :triumph:  The villains will not be punished at all.  One of them should at least end in jail if not in a mental hospital.  :rage:

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@howa  JE is really a coward and selfish. Here she is again, looking for sympathy instead of working hard to be forgiven. Now she wants to commit suicide and take the easy way out. Like I said, JE needs help and learn to love herself first before loving another person. 

@UnniSarah  The problem is with JE she's to materialistic to love herself.. All she and her mom did was made sure she was package up nicely while hiding her skeletons.. This is the reason her poor dad was so shock.. He couldn't even wrap his head around the degree of there guilt..

JE: Now, I really have no one but you. You can curse me out for being selfish, that’s fine. So, just don’t go. Don’t throw me away. Please.
DG: Remove your filthy hands. (leaves)e

HN saving a wanting to committ suicide JE.. I would save her to her and SH needs to face the ridicule they deserves

For me, JE can go and jump into the Hangang or River of Doom (which she's really doing) or from Lotte Tower, I just DONT care.:D

Right now I'm SWOONING at our lover boy HG with his sexy baritone voice consoling and comforting HN ever so sweetly twice tonight. He's such A PILLAR of strength for HN indeed!

:love:

Company embezzlement, pushing EA down the steps and leaving her for dead, attempted kidnapping of Yura and bribing a customer to fix HG mum are crimes.

Is the writer trying to tell the public it's ok?

Embezzlement, corruption , keltocracy  and nepotism are very common in today's society. It can bankrupt a country. Imagine when young viewers watching this drama.

A crime is a crime whether it is small or big.

Maybe we still have 2 episode to go before it 's Sunny again tomorrow.

Archived