[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

3 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

I also noticed the three cups so JE would only be the third person in that room. JE trying to kill herself is still her way of not dealing with not having to deal with her demons. Killing herself is her still being selfish  because it's still all about herself  and what she loss. 

This is called emotional blackmailing. Both JE & SH are guilty of it.:ph34r:

JE for trying to commit suicide and SH for using that to get sympathy from JH for JE.:angry:

So both evil mum-daughter duo are still unrepentent for what they've done till the end! 

They've gained the upperhand in the end despite all the evil deeds they've done.:rage:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been thinking, if JE really wants to die, would she care if someone knows about her suicide? she left the message on DG's car, may be she thought he will read in time to stop her (and forgive her eventually as she already wants). I mean she cares the most about DG's forgiveness, she thinks he accepts her just as she is, if he forgives her, then all is OK. 

In my opinion, this is acting, a real suicider will just commit suicide without leaving messages. He/She will just jump or whatever.

24 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I have been thinking, if JE really wants to die, would she care if someone knows about her suicide? she left the message on DG's car, may be she thought he will read in time to stop her (and forgive her eventually as she already wants). I mean she cares the most about DG's forgiveness, she thinks he accepts her just as she is, if he forgives her, then all is OK. 

In my opinion, this is acting, a real suicider will just commit suicide without leaving messages. He/She will just jump or whatever.

Yeah, but she did not write where or how she will do it and she turned off her phone. So how could she expect them to find and stop her. HN following her was complete coincidence. While I agree that this is no reason to forgive JE, I do think she really wanted to die and it was not a scheme.

And it is true that walking into the water is not exactly a common way to commit suicide, but it does happen in real life (e.g Virginia Woolf). It is even considered to be romantic by some people for whatever reason :crazy: (guess they don't know drowning is one of the most painful ways to die). Though usually they fill their pockets with stones beforehand and they walk into the sea rather than a river. Then they swim as far out as they can so they are too exhausted to make it back to shore.

I think JE was hoping someone will must save her, without thinking how or who. She was so pleased that HN followed her. It is a chance for HN to die too , since she can't swim :rolleyes:

I find writing a letter very dramatic, she wants DG to regret it after she dies (in case no one saves her), so he will blame himself for all his life, and will live in agony and grief. She is so evil even when she is dying :angry:

14 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

Yeah, but she did not write where or how she will do it and she turned off her phone. So how could she expect them to find and stop her. HN doing it was complete coincidence. While I agree that this is no reason to forgive JE, I do think she really wanted to die and it was not a scheme.

I feel the same.  She wanted to die, and she wasn't scheming.  Yes, she hinted to DG that she was killing herself, but didn't wait for him to see it and took a taxi to the river.  How would she expect him to know where to go to save her?   She wasn't looking to be saved. HN happening to see the note, that's all. 

But, like they say, committing suicide is often the ultimate act of selfishness.  Even in the case where you do not want to see the people you did bad things to, you are only making it worse by making them feel guilty for your own suicide.   I hope HN manages to save her, because otherwise HN will feel guilty all her life for being the reason why her cousin killed herself.

Hopefully HN has done what she did when she followed the kidnappers in a taxi, and called the police to come over.  Since she did it once, she would've done it again.  Then they will help them out of the water.

So now that we know what happens this last episode. I have some things to say...

Dear Writers,

We have watched for 117 episodes both SH and JE wreck utter havoc on JH and even the slightest possibility of her finding her missing daughter. We have watched them steal, lie and connive to do horrible things to HN. We have watched them hire hit men to steal, sabotage, lie, harm and almost kill both HN, JH and YR on the show. We have watched them use other people (Hanna, HG's mom, DG) to also do evil deeds. And now, that are in the last 4-5 episodes, you want to give them reprieve and forgiveness??? :rage:

THIS AINT IT!!!

Not to sound like Mr. Filch from Harry Potter, but I want some punishment! And I want the punishment to fit the crime. JE and her mother deserve to be thrown in a mental institution, because sane people  do not do what they did. JE does not deserve to keep DG. SH does not deserve to live a comfortable life. She needs to learn how to make it on her own since she is so quick to play victim and act like if her mother had paid her more attention she would've somehow turned out better. Well put your money where your mouth is. Let's see what you are made of. I would like to see her husband leave her and live whatever type of life he would like. I also hope the son continues to do design.

What I do not want is to see the past two episodes centered on these evil witches trying to make the viewers have sympathy for them after all that they have done. This drama has been on since May, we deserve watching them go down.

14 minutes ago, jayakris said:

But, like they say, committing suicide is often the ultimate act of selfishness.  Even in the case where you do not want to see the people you did bad things to, you are only making it worse by making them feel guilty for your own suicide.   I hope HN manages to save her, because otherwise HN will feel guilty all her life for being the reason why her cousin killed herself.

yes, that is what I mean, it is selfish, because she wants people to regret it after she is dead :angry:

That's why she wrote the letters so that SH will show it to the family and JH will regret it afterwards.

1 hour ago, nubianlegalmind said:

And now, that are in the last 4-5 episodes, you want to give them reprieve and forgiveness??? :rage:

Well, do we know that anybody will be forgiven??   No hint about any forgiveness from anybody yet, and no hint that there will be any forthcoming, as of now, right??  What if the writer surprises us?

Aren't we over-reacting based on what we have always seen in the dramas?  I think it will happen here too, so if this is all preemptive strikes from us, then I am fine...

2 hours ago, selen4ever said:

Yeah, but she did not write where or how she will do it and she turned off her phone. So how could she expect them to find and stop her. HN following her was complete coincidence. While I agree that this is no reason to forgive JE, I do think she really wanted to die and it was not a scheme.

on second thoughts, it is the writer who wants to save JE :) that is why she wrote the script that way, I mean there was no way for anyone to know that JE wants to commit suicide except by leaving letters behind.

HN reads the letter, and by coincidence sees JE and follows her, she will try to save her, then all is well again :) May be that will make JE change towards HN,

JH's cruel reaction to SH's pleadings is a very good punishment, SH shows her JE's letter, and JH just ignores her 

hey chingus, at last I found the subs after hours of search 

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Watching even a piece of the scene where she blames her mother, and her mother's reaction, it's clear that this was written to get the viewers' sympathies for SH's character.

I got a different feeling though.  I thought it was written deliberately to make the viewers feel how pathetic and stupid she is, and how out of touch she is with reality.  It was not to make us feel any sympathy but to make us perhaps laugh at what a cartoon she has become (which is what she has always been - so the writer is just reiterating).  The idea was to make us feel that she deserves no sympathy at all.   I think the writer succeeded.  I don't, and neither do you, have any sympathy for her, regardless of how we viewed her rants!

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

There may just be fewer subbers watching this drama? I can imagine that given that I've been a bit tired of it as well. I still haven't watched today's episode. When I'm watching an episode I like, I feel compelled to write up translations and post. When I'm not so moved to do so, I typically will just translate the preview and any scenes requested by members. And, that's all without watching the episode itself. I think when a drama is more popular, it attracts more viewers, including more viewers who may be willing to translate and sub the episode.

That might be the reason too.  The drama lost its charm quite some time ago.  The writers could have kept this more crisp without introducing unnecessary garbage like breakup and so on and constant harrassing by JE and SH and clueless JH.  

JE is a selfish witch having a huge pity party. I don't believe she is sorry for what she did she is only sorry she got caught and DG has seen her true face. Its a shame that her only out was to try to kill herself which would have tormented her mom and everyone else involved in this mess she created. I can't stand that she is using this mess to do this. No consideration for anyone and what they would do with her death that way.I know mental illness is a serious issue and JE certainly needs help after her mother messed up her head but come on. The right thing to do is to try to make up for what she did and that is to LIVE and face the people she hurt with her actions even if they never forgive her. Her trying to commit suicide is a cop out and she is avoiding responsibility. 

Why should DG forgive her right away or stand by her side after the lies she told? Why should JH care about her after she never said what truly happen the day SJ went missing and why should she care now knowing that JE is the first one to know who SJ was and kept it from her even telling her daughter she wished she was dead!? This is a huge ugly mess that JE created with the help of her crazy mother! I want to hope that they do not make JE end up with something wrong with herself after this suicide attempt. But I also hope they lock her butt up in a mental institution where she can get help and some happy meds. Trying to harm yourself in this way is not a sign of mental stability. 

SH definitely needs to have someone lock her up in a nut house as well, she is totally delusional. The woman is truly off the deep end and she has messed her daughters head up as well. One thing about both of these women is no one has truly taken responsibility for their actions. SH puts it all on her mom why she turned out this way and JE is avoiding the issue because DG is mad and walked away from her not wanting to see her and JH has found out what a snake she is. I do not think JH will send SH to jail because it opens up a whole mess of problems for the company, JH, the family and HN. Perhaps SH would get some self awareness and leave on her own to join a convent or temple. 

I do think that SH is going to get a good lesson on what it means to loose her daughter or almost loose her daughter. I liked JH response in asking her why should her daughter have died per SH but SH's daughter should be saved? SH never truly understood what JH went through for 20 years nor did she think of JH when she was trying to keep HN from being found out to be SJ. Its amazing the double standard that SH lives on. 

Now they will run to the hospital but for me I would not care about JE right now. Her actions were selfish. If HN was hurt trying to save JE it's a shame because HN does not need this craziness on top of what she has just learned, but i hope her memory comes back from this incident. Perhaps what JE needs is for HN to say to her that she forgives her. Whatever happens I can see after a bit of time (and lots of happy meds for JE) she and DG being back together. 

I know what EA was trying to do for HN as I said in my last post about her pushing her out because HN would cling to her if she did not but it was way too fast for her to do this. JH and EA should have sat down and thought of a better way. Everyone is saying no one is going to make HN move too fast to accept her old family, but they did just that in making her stay the night with JH and her grandmother. No one has thought about EA and her loss of the child she loved and cared for , for 20 years. Everyone wants HN to automatically move back to that house and be SJ again. They have not thought of the flip side for HN and EA who were together for 20 years and are close. Yes, JH missed her kid, but EA was her mom too for a bit of time. EA has been nothing but understanding but she was HN's mom too and she is loosing the daughter a daughter she loved yet again. This is why they should have thought of another way to have HN adapt to what she has just learned. 

As for HG's mom I am still waiting on this woman's revelation when she learns that HN is JH's daughter. IF HN did not like HG so much I would say run for the hills with a greedy , snobby MIL like his mom.  We know that they will be together and this woman will get what she always wanted. Let's hope the scam is a wake up call for her seeing as how she is trying in the preview. Although it looks like she is trying to drink HN under the table lol.. I bet she ends up the one drunk instead of HN. 

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

As for HG's mom I am still waiting on this woman's revelation when she learns that HN is JH's daughter. IF HN did not like HG so much I would say run for the hills with a greedy , snobby MIL like his mom.  We know that they will be together and this woman will get what she always wanted. Let's hope the scam is a wake up call for her seeing as how she is trying in the preview. Although it looks like she is trying to drink HN under the table lol.. I bet she ends up the one drunk instead of HN. 

I don't think she's trying to drink HN under the table and she's trying to get HN drunk in order for her to prove to everyone HN is trash. The woman doesn't see anything wrong with her behavior and thinks she entitled to act this way. I think she will be the one who gets drunk and totally embarrasses herself and the family in front of Leo and Han Na's guess. 

@stroppyse thank you so much again! 

That would be the last request as I probably wont be so eager to watch the last 2 episodes as before. I'll wait until they are fully subbed.

HG sure is a PERFECT boyfriend for HN in time of needs all right. He has really thawed from a cold hearted guy to such a warm and understanding boyfriend.

His comforting and encouraging words to HN have also melted my heart. :wub:

Those scenes are in replay mode for me as I simply love to hear JJH's sexy baritone voice!:D

My guess will be for the remaining 2 episodes will be everything we saw so far will be the punishment (if you even consider it one) for JE and SH. Who knows SH might go to jail but that's it. JE might be forgiven by DG because based on the pics posted in Instagram there was a pic of them together inside JH house and DG still has his wedding ring. 

It may not be the ending or retribution i want but that's ok with me, personally i enjoyed the drama even if there were some dragging scenes, not enough punishment for the villains, not too much screen time for the otp, some plot holes.  As i've said before this is just my 2nd daily drama and compared to my 1st one (enemies from the past) i prefer this over that. I skipped most of the episodes in that drama (from episode 105 to 119) i only watched the ending because for me it became a drag watching it, did not excite me anymore. But SAT still makes me look forward to the next episode up  to this point. I also love all the actors and actress in this drama they all did a great job. Especially Leo (im not sure if this is his first drama) compared to other foreigners i saw in some kdramas his acting is good. I will definitely miss this drama..i'm hoping to see more projects (individually or together) for JJH and SIA, i love them both. :)

Archived