[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

Omo! From the BTS pix of HN at the park at night, she is still wearing the same clothes as the one she got hugged by grandma and was locked out by EA outside their house.

So our HN was so shocked about the big reveal that she was in denial. On top of that she must be distraught at being locked out. :dissapointed_relieved:

Hope nothing happens to her and she gets to get HG over asap! :tongue:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish today's episode is more entertaining than yesterdays episode, the downfall of the graceful SH no money only debts no house no bed no jewelry no looking down on people, JE cared more about her aunt than she cares about DG, she didn't go after him until she lost hope with her aunt.

Summary for episode 119:

- grandma is hugging a shocked HN. HN asks EA and EA tells her that JH is her biological mom and that she is the lost SJ

- grandma is asking her if she remembers but HN looks dazed. She runs away and EA runs after her. Grandma demands that HN comes live with them while JH wants to be more considerate.

- EA catches up with HN in front of the house but HN leaves

- HN is sitting at a bus stop and sees two little girl fighting over a toy. She is getting flashbacks from the accident and fighting with JE over the marble as a kid.

- HN meets JE and asks her if she knew that she was SJ. HN slaps JE (yay!) and screams at her how she could do this. She is finding excuses and grabs her HN's arm and begs her. HN tears her arm away and while leaving hits JE with her shoulder.

- HN tells HG about JH being her mom at K1 shopping. HG is very understanding. I think he says he loves her no matter what her name is. Then he hugs her with a smile

- SH comes to JH's house and meets JiHoo at the door. She wants to see grandma. Grandma asks how she can dare come there after what she has done and then beats her. 

- SH says she did it all for JE. And she tells grandma that she is at fault for loving/preferring JH more and JE feeling the same way as a child. SH is having a pity party. Grandma just listens and cries. SH leaves.

- JE's dad is sitting in his guard office in a state of shock, the shoemaker comes and talks with him. I think they are discussing where they are living now.

- EA is calling someone on the phone in front of the shoemaker's house when HN comes. EA touches her cheek and tells her to go home to her bio mom with tears in her eyes.  HN does not wants to so we get the scene where EA is holding the door closed. HN cries her eyes out calling for her mom.

- HG and HN talk on a park bench. HN is telling him that in her heart EA is her mom. HG is consoling her and telling her that JH was looking for such a long time for her so she think of that too.

- HN goes to JH's house where JH and the shoemaker are waiting on her. JH hugs her. HN apologizes for running away in the morning. JH says it is alright and calls her SJ but she corrects herself and says HN.

- JE, SH and JE's dad in that small rented room. SH is drinking and JE's dad has enough of her self-pity. JE cries while SH whines. SH is still blaming everyone...

- DG comes home drunk and sits in his and JE's room while looking at his wedding pic.

- at HG's house Leo gives his parent-in-law invitations for a baby shower?.

- HG's mom asks the dad about his job at home shopping

- HN leaves for work and HN calls JH mom (awww)

- at the rented room JE's dad is also getting ready for work while SH is sleeping off her handover. JE is just sitting there all depressed.

- JE is at work handing in her resignation to the team leader and HN comes.

(stream freezed)

- SH is reading a letter from JE. I think it is a suicide letter. 

- JE is walking into the river. HN runs to save/stop her.

- SH runs to JH office and begs her sister to help her. JH is all that is not of my business, maybe now you will know how I felt with SJ.

- SH goes on her knees and begs but this time it seems genuine

- the cliffhanger is JE to her neck in the water with HN screaming JE...

20 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

- HN goes to JH's house where JH and the shoemaker are waiting on her. JH hugs her. HN apologizes for running away in the morning. JH says it is alright and calls her SJ but she corrects herself and says HN.

Thanks @selen4ever ... Yay, I got one of my wishes from yesterday.  That they should stop calling her SJ 

Preview for 120:

120부하늬(설인아)와 지은(하승리)의 소식을 듣고 진희(심혜진)와 선희(지수원)는 한달음에 병원으로 달려간다. 한편 하늬는 한나와 레오 부부의 베이비샤워 파티에 초청돼 한결네 집에 방문하는데...

The machine translation (could use some fixing :P):

Upon hearing the news of Hani (Snow In-a) and Ji-eun (Ha Seung-ri), Jin-hee (Sim Hye-jin) and Seon-hee (Si Ji-won) run to the hospital in a month. Meanwhile, Han-na and Leo were invited to a baby shower and they were invited to visit their home...

In the video preview we see HN at HG's home with HG and his parents. Seems like the mom is reluctantly agreeing to their relationship as she is pouring a drink for HN. But considering her not too thrilled face she probably does not know yet about HN=SJ.

Grandma is crying and it seems like JH goes to DG and tells him to forgive JE :blink:

27 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

- the cliffhanger is JE to her neck in the water with HN screaming JE...

Yah I think it is another game where she wants sympathy. like at the hospital scene, I felt nothing when she was crying, I was like  :unamused:

5 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Thanks @selen4ever ... Yay, I got one of my wishes from yesterday.  That they should stop calling her SJ 

By the way, does HN knows that her name is actually AE's real first daughter's name like replacing her dead daughter with SJ and even giving her dead daughter's name to SJ...???

If the name HN was a completely new name not related by anyone, i would have agree with you.... But alas, that name was meant for AE's first born daughter, so on hindsight  and respect to SR's sister, I think HN should take back her real name so that AE and SR can freely mourn and  call her daughter's and SR's sister's name HN back...

5 minutes ago, howa said:

Yah I think it is another game where she wants sympathy. like at the hospital scene, I felt nothing when she was crying, I was like  :unamused:

@howa  JE is really a coward and selfish. Here she is again, looking for sympathy instead of working hard to be forgiven. Now she wants to commit suicide and take the easy way out. Like I said, JE needs help and learn to love herself first before loving another person. 

5 minutes ago, Saja La said:
16 minutes ago, jayakris said:

By the way, does HN knows that her name is actually AE's real first daughter's name like replacing her dead daughter with SJ and even giving her dead daughter's name to SJ...???

If the name HN was a completely new name not related by anyone, i would have agree with you.... But alas, that name was meant for AE's first born daughter, so on hindsight  and respect to SR's sister, I think HN should take back her real name so that AE and SR can freely mourn and  call her daughter's and SR's sister's name HN back...

No, I was only referring to the (sometimes brief) psychological issues that are known to come up in these kinds of reunions with birth parents.  It is not necessarily for logical reasons.  It all adds to the shock and stress at the beginning.  It is only a temporary thing.  There is good reason for it to become SJ later, like you say.   And HN will have no problem with it at some point later too, but right now they should just call her HN.  I am glad that the writer didn't skip this little detail.

Haiz! Another popular Kdrama trope to get forgiveness? Using suicide after fake pregnancy by evil JE is just TOO MUCH! 

So she isn't truly sorry for what she did and just wanted an easy way out?

And HN of all people shouldn't have risked her own life to save that evil witch after what she did to her?:dissapointed_relieved:

I just cannot believe my ears, watching SH go into the grandma's room and continue to say that everything was because of the grandma.  This woman needs to be put away behind bars with her daughter.

JE was no different either. I cannot believe that after all this, she is still telling HN that this was all because of HN, even after HN told her that she remembers the marble incident.  Some pieces of work the witches are.  HN's slap was nice.

@sava2sava @jayakris I’ve been wathing kdrama since 90s and this time the writer really pushing the ridiculous unlawfulness in kdrama to the new level. In other drama we would see at the end of the drama there will be retribution for the criminal, even having amnesia or few weeks in jail. And vigilante from the characters in other drama are always fun, thrilling to watch, however this time JH only asked SH go to police and confess LOL. 

Woohooo, after a slap here comes the suicide rescue scene. And the kicking HN out from EA’s house really happened, because she has golden heart and consideration to the elders, she learnt to accept the sudden changes (the quality I like from her). 

Anyone buying SH’s crocodile tears? She crying only because her daughter is in danger, not because she regretted what she did. 

@joke lanfoo @girrlitas some mentioned above, welcome to kdrama LoL 

I wonder what is the meaning of HG’s mum’s face on preview

1 minute ago, girrlit said:

please don't judge me, I can swallow all sorts of drama tropes, I have no idea why this one always bugs me lol.

Haha.  The dramas like it because it gives a lot of time for others to yell and scream "no, no, don't"  during the process.  Not too many other kinds of suicide allow that luxury.   I don't even think one can really kill oneself like that, but it is great for drama.

Archived