[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

DreamCatcher2011

22 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

i don't htink so..

if we get kisses.. the way the story is.. they just can't be light

So you think this plot will have a sad ending? :( Maybe i'll wait till the end of the drama then i'll watch it if the end will be positive...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Text preview for Episode 11, 12 is up.

만나면, 안 되는 사람을... 봤어요.

시상식에서 신인여우상을 수상한 재이(진기주)! 대기실에 배달 된 의문의 물건을 보 고 실신한다. 강력계 형사가 된 도진(장기용)! 범인으로 추정되는 인물을 쫓다 예상 치 못한 습격을 당한다. 응급실에 실려간 두 사람. 그곳에서 운명의 재회를 하는데...

I saw... someone I shouldn't

Jae Yi wins the newcomer actress award at the ceremony! She faints after opening the mysterious package delivered to her waiting room. 

Do Jin is a detective at the major crimes unit! He's unexpectedly attacked while chasing a possible suspect. 

Jae Yi and Do Jin is transported to the ER and they reunite by fate....

This drama is amazing so far, the directing, locations, the music, the script, the acting, especially jang kiyong's, this is a masterpiece in the making as long as someone doesn't screw up lol.

Jang kiyong is going to grow into an amazing actor, he doesn''t even need words to rip my heart into pieces, just the look in his eyes.

This drama drew me back into Soompi forums ;A; Every year there’s one drama that draws me back and this year it’s this one.

I really must say how well thought out NaMoo’s character is! There’s so much depth, and Nam Dareum playing the young Namoo is just so fitting.

I really must say that Nakwon’s brother needs a good wake up call, because blaming someone for being related to a psychopath is just plain lunacy. We don’t get to choose what family we’re born into, and we don’t have control over what type of people they are. The characters in this drama are so realistic it’s sometimes painful to watch.

In today’s episode where family members of victims go to crash Namoo’s graduation is unfortunately a realistic reflection of what society IS like. This world is abundant with individuals who will be more than eager to point fingers at an innocent soul just because they can. An eye for an eye, right? And in those moments these individuals will still say that they are different from the perpetrator because they aren’t killing anyone. But I’m sure what this drama will address is how there is a line we cannot cross as victims. A line that differentiates us from being a victim that seeks justice, and a person who victimizes someone else with the misguided thoughts that we can take justice into our own hands.

The emotional abuse that Namoo has had to face growing up is truly heartbreaking. People have labeled him as a murder’s son, and not an individual with his own story. 

Whether it be the ruthless reporters, or the misguided victims, both should be made aware and conscious of the fact that harrassment and asking questions that are deliberately phrased in ways to benefit themselves, and corner the other party into a wall with little option, are not equivalent to searching for justice and answers. 

Predetermining things and THEN asking questions to fit whatever scenario they’ve built up is what makes gossip reports gossip reporters. It’s how lives are ruined, and it’s how some very real people in the real world outside of this drama have taken their own lives. 

The realistic heart wrenching aspect of this drama is what I find captivating. I just can’t watch it without a box of tissues by my side. 

1 hour ago, lolly84 said:

So you think this plot will have a sad ending? :( Maybe i'll wait till the end of the drama then i'll watch it if the end will be positive...

I think what they’re saying is, if this drama does have kiss scenes, they won’t just be light pecks on the lips. Since this is a serious drama and something not really geared towards younger kids like middle or early high schoolers. 

1 hour ago, lolly84 said:

no i mean there is no way we are getting light kisses.. they'll be intense.. given the intensity of the storyline and the love has build up over the years

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-WzE3R6vGA1qAdI-ZQdEhqdefault.jpgjang-ki-yong-come-and-hug-me-1.jpg   

It's hard to believe not only what those people are putting DJ through but that their anger is totally misplaced.  His life was surrounded by fear yet no one sees him as a victim.  Even DJ himself believes he is at fault for not speaking up sooner for not protecting JY's family and most of all for loving JY when he believes he has no right at all...

Yet the truth is that these people are not far fetched from how people act in reality today.  Most people only care about their own pain they are not willing to listen or even see beyond their frustration and anger.   They don't consider the families of criminals victims so blame comes easy for them.  They aren't willing to even try to understand someone like DJ who not only saved people by risking everything imagine the courage that it took!!  He wasn't even a man and he lived within the pits of hades as a child if only they could have lived in his shoes even for one day.  They would KNOW that not only is he a victim he is a SURVIVOR and as hard as it is he continues to protect those he loves and even those his fathers cruelty touched...

How sad it is that instead of lifting DJ up in all that he is trying to do with his life somehow wanting to make a difference and be different.  These people choose not to see that and beat him down not just physically but mentally too.  How does one survive with so little love and no lack of understanding it's no wonder I find myself wanting to cry it's just that sad how can you help it...

JY's brother is a mess and I can't say that I like him very much he seems a bit odd and I still want to know more about his life before he came to JY's family. 

8 hours ago, triplem said:

Hmm his looking hawt @supergal99

:blink:Ops excuse me ello triplem u forgot i m here for the uniform *super cough* hahaahaaa...

0AWSER1.jpg

The latest BTS is super cute!:wub:

kdsvpU5.jpg

*whisper* uh oh  i m feeling super 'guilty' coz i m laughing while some chingus are feeling erhm... soo sad... (oh spotted more chingus enjoying this drama wow... this is a good sign!):blush:

Eh....eh wait i didnt see @Lmangla n @stargazer187 poppin in last nite too.. *dum~~* :wacko:

Spoiler

Oh i was out with friends last nite (ah...  no not with lmangla and stargazer hahhaaaa juz joking) so i didnt catch the drama live.

Ok ok chill need to replay the BTS... pardon me :grimace:

shGph82.jpg

**salute to Thursday!** 

Oh herez some screencaps cr MBC website:

Spoiler

DUcRIpP.jpg

IG by MBC last nite - uri teens OTP:

Spoiler

This Drama is AMAZING! Hard to believe that it's the writer's first drama! 

The cast are really good. Can we talk about Jang Ki young please?! That boy.. that visual.. the acting... I'm speechless seriously. His crying scene was just outstanding. Same for JKJ.

:) oh this one talks bout ep. 9 n 10 ratings:

Source:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000331874&cluid=c_201805310740_00000023

Photo = MBC 'Come and Hug' broadcast screen

MBC 'Come and Hug me' was the highest rating of 6.0%. 

In the 9th and 10th episodes, 'Autumn and Hug' (broadcasted on the last 30 days), the autobiography of Yoon Hee-jae (Huh Jun-ho), Chae Dong Jeong Name Yun-yu) and Han Jae-yi (Jin Ji-ju, name of road paradise in childhood) who comfort him. 

According to Nielsen Korea on the 31st, Nielsen Korea Inc. recorded 5.1% on the previous day and 9% on the metropolitan area and 10% on the same day.

AeR3TTb.jpg

**clap clap ! Great acting!**

:grimace:

4 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

no i mean there is no way we are getting light kisses.. they'll be intense.. given the intensity of the storyline and the love has build up over the years

Oh no you jinx it now we going to get those  weird painful kisses like  they are killing each other.

5 hours ago, itgirl said:

Text preview for Episode 11, 12 is up.

만나면, 안 되는 사람을... 봤어요.

시상식에서 신인여우상을 수상한 재이(진기주)! 대기실에 배달 된 의문의 물건을 보 고 실신한다. 강력계 형사가 된 도진(장기용)! 범인으로 추정되는 인물을 쫓다 예상 치 못한 습격을 당한다. 응급실에 실려간 두 사람. 그곳에서 운명의 재회를 하는데...

I saw... someone I shouldn't

Jae Yi wins the newcomer actress award at the ceremony! She faints after opening the mysterious package delivered to her waiting room. 

Do Jin is a detective at the major crimes unit! He's unexpectedly attacked while chasing a possible suspect. 

Jae Yi and Do Jin is transported to the ER and they reunite by fate....

So I'm thinking since Do Jin is a detective and someone is clearly after Jae Yi, most likely his brother, he will probably ask his higher ups to hire a bodyguard for Jae Yi. I would honestly want him to be her bodyguard, just be with her, protect one another and heal through it all. Can a detective ask for a bodyguard or offer themselves as bodyguards? Suddenly this reminded me of the movie The Bodyguard. 

Last week episode was 4.6%;5.4%.  little decrease in the ratings.  But there is an increase in the second episode of the week.  Lets hope the ratings increase in todays episode.

MSbu2wEA_bigger.jpgK-Drama News! @kdrama_news 4h4 hours ago

More
Replying to @kdrama_news

Ratings 180530: #Suits : 8.8% #ComeAndHugMe : 4.3% | 5.1% #BeautifulGuyAndJungEum : 3.7% | 4.5%

This preview is killing me! He gets hurt, the brother sends a threading message to JY, and somehow they find each other again. Can they protect each other by being together. He is a detective and she is getting threatened by a psycho. Everybody needs a hug after this.

57 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

This preview is killing me! He gets hurt, the brother sends a threading message to JY, and somehow they find each other again. Can they protect each other by being together. He is a detective and she is getting threatened by a psycho. Everybody needs a hug after this.

Hopefully no more separation after this. I hate how they're always so close but yet so far away. I can't take this anymore... it's too much. Please just don't let go of each other. 

BTW, Jang Ki Yong reminds me a bit of a younger version of Hyun Bin for some reason. Plus, now that he has a new hair cut it reminds me even more of Hyun Bin when he played in Friend, Our Legend. I'll have to find a picture to compare.

:wub: pretty pretty Soda Gal:

Cr mbc IG

:)OST 1 to be released today:

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201806010100002070021847&ServiceDate=20180531

[Sports Chosun.com] The first OST of the romance thriller 'Come and Hug', which receives a favorable reception by audiences with a sensational production and a solid story, will be released. It is emotional ballad song made by Kim Kang-rak songwriter, Kim Soo-bin and Cho Se-hee songwriter who made a lot of hit songs such as 'Mamoru no cry', Ms. The Max.

Especially, the main vocals of highlights, Yang Yi-Sup, with his distinctive nostalgia, flowed into the water as if it were flowing, and the chorus added great power to the immersion of the work with explosive singing power. "Yuri and Hug OST Part 1" will be released through various domestic music sites on the 31st at 6 pm

6 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

supergal99 I watched the episodes at the early crack of dawn. Cause I have to work in the morning. So I went back to sleep for a while. It was very sad.

@triplem haha.. he is! No one would say that he isn't. You know the scene when he was got stabbed but keep chasing the perpetrator on the street. I know my reaction shouldn't be this way, but gosh... he is so dashing!! He could be so good in action too!! My hearts goes *thump thump* for him. :lol:

Okay here's my thought after episode 9-10

The episode started like a very dark thriller horror. I was getting goosebumps as soon as I saw the psychopath appears  the car chasing scene was pretty tough. Psst! @Lmangla this country cowboy ahjussi is very good at driving. He can be a racer instead of a psychopath.  We don't need to waste energy on hating and cursing him this much if he sticks to his driving skill. :lol:

Oh ... i had wanted to wait for tonite's ep. then binge watch 2 subbed eps. But but now i m super curious to check out the horror thriller part + cowboy ahjusshi driving skills ..woohoo.. sounds like he is  Fast n Furious... (insert movie theme song - See U Again:tongue:)

:wacko: uh oh ... wait ... i had better prepare more tissues --> help clean those eggs on uniform's uniform... wawawaaaa...

Ok ok chill.. :)

12 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Why they didn't put it together with the episode as usual. Heh. I thought it was a cut of or something. Fortunately, it isn't. 

@moonlover399993 oh you took the words out of my mouth :lol: You know I can't help myself not to imagine a better script for these two to stay together. Hope writer will grant it. He could be her personal bodyguard. She's a popular celebrity now. So it's like a custody request from her agency, and that cute manager ahjussi can suggest this. Lol.

@stargazer187 Exactly! He can be her personal bodyguard! :D Not only can he save her from harm, but she is his paradise and she can support and comfort him, and he in return can love and protect her from anything. Problem solved in wishing that they be together plus be each other's protection. I hope that the writer is thinking like us :wink: Plus you are right she can convince and insist her manager in requesting Do Jin.  I have to say that when he was pursuing that guy with the knife he looked really amazing. Damn when he grabbed the knife, I was like "Jesus, man, I don't like seeing you get hurt or bleed, just kick the knife from his hand, don't grab it":fearful:

Archived