[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

DreamCatcher2011

11 hours ago, moonlover399993 said:

I haven't seen the episode yet, just looking at tweets. But this one caught my attention and I'm a little scared:wacko: We know the drama is going to be heartbreaking and there will be lots of tears, but why the thought that the writer is going to kill our Dojin. God I hope that's not what they are aiming for! Our hearts can't take it! The boy lost so much and giving his life is too much, besides he promised NW he will live and fight, or else she won't forgive him. I don't think that he will want her or his mom and sister to feel even more unhappy. These two better ride into sunset together, or better yet get married and have a closing scene under the beautiful tree! I can already imagine it! Please writers do us a favor!

I DON’t see it going that way. The whole drama revolves around NM and NW as victims and survivors of childhood scars. Killing him would honestly defeat the purpose of the whole storyline because even if all the criminals and reporters who harrassed them get the death sentence (which won’t happen) nothing will ever make up for his death to NW. That would just be another very large scar upon the pile of scars she already has. It would also send the msg that victims can never escape their pasts and will always remain a victim one way or another. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, littleinvisiblenao said:

I DON’t see it going that way. The whole drama revolves around NM and NW as victims and survivors of childhood scars. Killing him would honestly defeat the purpose of the whole storyline because even if all the criminals and reporters who harrassed them get the death sentence (which won’t happen) nothing will ever make up for his death to NW. That would just be another very large scar upon the pile of scars she already has. It would also send the msg that victims can never escape their pasts and will always remain a victim one way or another. 

I see your point. Honestly I think the same way. Have you seen Kill Me Heal Me? The two main leads also suffered at the hands of perpetrators when they were kids. I don't want to say more in case I spoil it for you if you haven't seen it. But like you said if NM or NW gets a death sentence the message for victims in the real world would be that there is NO JUSTICE and perpetrators can get away with no punishment.

Just seeking that one tweet, I was trying to think how that person came up with such idea. From what we have seen, NM is trying to live up and be optimistic for his family. Even though the public will be against him (the reporters and victim families because of the psycho's connection) he still has a smile on his face and hope inside him, and that's all because of NW. I'm glad that the attention is downgraded and he doesn't have people coming up a punching him or throwing food at him. Plus I think it is a serious offense if they do it to a police or detective.

I really want to see next week's preview. Now that they are together because of NW's case I wonder how he will protect her. Will he be her personal bodyguard since a psycho is on a loose killing people with a hammer? Lots of entertainment people have bodyguards. 

That woman reporter is seriously getting on my last nerves. I feel like she is going to get hurt by accident by the brother. If she keeps on following our couple, she could encounter the brother and he will probably not want witnesses. I don't wish anyone getting hurt, but her way of getting information and following people, pushing the buttons of people who have a dark past, can lead to her demise.:confused:

“Suits” Approaches Double-Digit Ratings Again + “Come And Hug Me” Sets Personal Ratings Best

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/31/suits-approaches-double-digit-ratings-come-hug-sets-personal-ratings-best/

Second place in that time slot was MBC’s “Come and Hug Me,” which garnered ratings of 5.3 and 5.9 percent nationwide, a significant increase from last time (4.3 and 5.1 percent). It also recorded 6.3 and 7.1 percent in the metropolitan region, a new personal best for the drama. In the advertiser-friendly age bracket of 20-49, it garnered ratings of 3.6 percent, the highest of all the shows that aired on Thursday.

Hi all.. I'm late joining this thread.. recently I'm so hooked on this drama...

I just read some post in dc and found something interesting fact there.. Someone pointed out how Dojin using saturi when he speaks as Dojin and not using saturi when he speaks as Namu... (when he called "Nakwon" on episode 9/10, when he said "I'm sorry" and when he asked to be hugged to his mom on ep 11/12). It's small detail but I think its important to know for helping us more understand about him eventhough its not really necessary coz Jang Ki Yong's eyes already said it all..

x7XN6Xl.gif

cr: owner

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 where is the bts of the gifsets on the previous page? He is in uniform and she is in black T-shirt. 

:blink:Oh i saw the YT vid - itz still there - posted on previous page by pad-hari :

Spoiler

1 hour ago, rynn_peace said:

Hi all.. I'm late joining this thread.. recently I'm so hooked on this drama...

Hahaa yess.. not late  .. @stargazer187 we need more chingus to pretend pretend to be reporters n... hahaaa...

*Wild imagination*:grimace: juz kidding

jIImG15.jpg

o2dfykX.jpg

Oh for me itz gonna be supermelo - no more uniform wawawaaaa... ok chill:tongue:

Spoiler

oewt3V5.jpg

EDIT. Ops more pics fr mbc

64M9kxd.jpg

Cont

Spoiler

qlEXwjD.jpg

Spoiler

y4hSJzI.jpg

:grimace: ah... @stargazer187

no no i believe it will be happy ending:) 

It juz dat no more uniform appreciation scenes (especially muak muak in uniform) :wub:...*cough*

K3dkNeu.jpg

The OST lyrics

Yang Yoseob – Crying Without A Sound (소리 없이 운다) Come And Hug Me OST Part 1

df609aaec78574f76bc1c7b9a43f6a8c?s=24&d=identicon&r=pg popgasa
5 hours ago

2970846.jpg?w=948

Sitting at the end of a long day
You did a good job today
Tears keep coming like a habit

My way back home feels too long today
I’m afraid of days that I’ve gotten used to
I can’t do anything

Crying without a sound, I’m crying again like a fool
Like a habit, I’m pretending that I’m just fine
Someone please tell me, it’s alright, you did well

I like watching movies by myself
I’m used to being alone
So I shed tears over nothing

My way back home feels too long today
I’m afraid of days that I’ve gotten used to
I can’t do anything

I wish this was a dream
I don’t wanna live in tears
I want to start new

yeorobun, small doubt.  Why did Jae Yi planned to fall down while walking the red carpet.  Will it not be embarassing to do so in the public?  is there a reason why she fell down? Kamsahmida in advance.

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

yeorobun, small doubt.  Why did Jae Yi planned to fall down while walking the red carpet.  Will it not be embarassing to do so in the public?  is there a reason why she fell down? Kamsahmida in advance.

Mmm... i m guessing that she wants to get as much exposure as possible so that hottie will be able to "come n find her".:)(she mentioned to him before that she will get famous n appear on tv)

Thatz my take.:grimace:

Spoiler

BZyT27l.jpg

zmp2gBJ.jpg

ZRTVMh0.jpg

10 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Ah.. how many eps this will be? 32 (16 in total) or 40 (20 in total)??

32 ep.s

Uh oh u cant choose.:grimace:

Erhm... mmm.. yess that MV one chingu posted already. Hahahaa.. u can post other fan MVs ya?

19 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 I'm also curious why I like melodrama this much... this isn't like me. 

:lol: probably coz of uniform hottie *cough cough* correction i mean the production and casts r so far so good?

Oh this IG clip... *whisper* which part r u looking at? :glasses: tag @triplem

The first clip -> Sojin's accent hahaaaa

Cr actress IG

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

@supergal99 Lol! I’m not sure if I want fan service from the bro though..

i have yet to watch the last night’s. Am still at work. 

Oh ok.. take yr time... hahaa:tongue:  clear yr kdrama buffet. 

Spoiler

Aw man.. as the saying goes "no fish but shrimp will do".

(Beggars cant be choosers...hahaaaa...)

Ops !! spoilers for u..:glasses:

Archived