Quantcast
DreamCatcher2011

[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

just completed ep.7.

i'm so happy nam joo hyuk and suzy rejected this drama, because JKY and JKJ totally fit in their roles. the child actors are great as well (i'm waiting the moment Nam da reum become a lead in drama).

Joon ho is so creepy and scary, but the fact that he intended to make do-jin/namoo as same as him even scarier. i want to know the reason he writes the book, and why he killed all the victims.

whatever the reason are, i completely agree with DJ/NM, that does not justify his action.

i'm curious to Nak-won's brother, the young kid with knife was him? does that mean he and NK doesn't have blood relation?

@stargazer187 u know this kind of drama is my fave. and i'm so happy JKY as lead male here :) 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, aegyoppa said:

just completed ep.7.

i'm so happy nam joo hyuk and suzy rejected this drama, because JKY and JKJ totally fit in their roles.

@aegyoppa without any offense or direspectful feeling to them, I do feel happy that the roles finally went to JKJ and JKY. And yes to the young actors. The director did a great job in casting all of them. Their acting are all in synced so we are all feel so invested to their story.  

And talking about JKY, I realized he was the patient that JHS in charge in IOTL. Back then he was still so young and very handsome. Lol. Back then I wonder when can I see him as a male lead. And voilaaa.. he appears here now. 

Yes, MW isn't her biological brother. He was adopted by their parents. I'm curious about that flashback too.

Well.. I'm not really liking melodrama actually. But this is one of the exception. And if you're here, we aren't that gloomy here. We always have something fun to get some laughs.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

am so glad that uniform is such a hottie because this drama is really sad in bits to watch.. we need motivation hahahaha. @supergal99 ~ we need pretty pics! hahahha.... so finally caught up on this week's episodes...

@stargazer187  @Latte_Anyday ~ nak won and moo won seem really close but these are not your regular siblings. they are bound by tragedy and loss in a way that is hard to imagine. have seen this in many families that have lost one parent at a young age, the siblings are usually very tight knit and supportive of each other -- so here, this is not a regular loss. the only person who can understand even some of how that feels is her brother. the difference in how they react to nak won is very interesting. for moo won, he is clearly angry when he drags nak won away from na woo -- he blames na woo for bringing that psychopath in their life. but he isn't alone because even the other victims are angry at this family -- the stepmother gets an angry call.. ...

whereas, nak won has a different reaction but the reason is very different -- it is because they were both victims of a crime. when psycho dad was about to kill nak won, na woo walked into the wolves' den ready to defend her and die if necessary. so they could have both lost their lives at that point. we are not told what else happened but from the flashbacks, we can see that both were in danger. he called the cops knowing that he has to keep her alive for 10 more minutes somehow. and was prepared to lay down his life for hers if needed. so the connection between them isn't just a simple first love -- they are both survivors of a crime even though others aren't aware of it.....

this won't be a typical love story -- this is about a connection where he feels the need to protect her at costs - even at revealing his face to reporters... while she feels the need to comfort him. but here is the thing, the title is "come hug me"not "hug me" but the word "come"...so someone has to take a step but will he do that? there is going to be separation angst in spades because na woo clearly is angry at his father. he is angry at how he has been labelled the killer's kid. it kills him a little every time on how people react to him. and he feels guilty for her parents death. so how would he walk towards her?

On 5/24/2018 at 7:36 AM, konayuki-chan said:

don’t know about you guys but I found the part where NM had to part with his stepsister and stepmom so sad. Cried heaps.

it was really sad especially as he was trying to be an adult about it and saying it wasn't her fault and that she wasn't to be sorry. and thanking her for her love and affection. puppy is always trying to protect others. but who protects him?

On 5/24/2018 at 9:03 PM, triplem said:

I’ll be mad too that a serial murderer can be making money for the crimes he committed. People’s deaths are being sensationalised - no wonder Na moo is so pissed off

not sure what on earth that publisher lady is all about.. guess she is a psychopath baddie too? the actress is good in bad roles.. but it is not money the psycho dad is after. he wants to be in their lives in some way again and is doing it to bring all these people together. what is he going to do that money? it is all about wanting to hurt them and getting a kick out of it for him...

On 5/24/2018 at 9:38 PM, triplem said:

But I’m hoping that the writer sends the right message at the end of the day . Your  biology does not determine your destiny. Our genetic make up cannot be blamed for everything 

the conversation with the reporter was interesting. he asks if a sad background gives you the right to go and do crimes.. so thats another angle the writer is exploring.. but na moo has such a hard approach for crime which is why he is good fit for police -- regardless of the situation, once crime occurs, there's no pity. given how much nightmares he is having, makes me wonder if he will end up trying to kill his dad or something to stop the cycle??

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am so glad that uniform is such a hottie because this drama is really sad in bits to watch.. we need motivation hahahaha. @supergal99 ~ we need pretty pics! hahahha.... so finally caught up on this week's episodes...

Omy Lmangla, i was juz about to post some BTS hahaha.. today spotted lotz of BTS stills.

*whisper* i feel super guilty if i keep posting all those uniform pics :grimace: ottoke?

Source: (his agency uploaded many pics at this link below)

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=15804790&memberNo=33889228

I really wanna - Salute to his agency hahaaa:glasses:

cMPRYHM.jpg

2HyORyi.jpg

5zeY6CJ.jpg

Spoiler

XeE2NTC.jpg

Aw man... i need to sloooowly digest what u guys posted ..heee sorray chingus...*dum~~~*

thanks @supergal99.... here giving you more stuff to digest! hahahha... so that taekwondo girl -- are there pics? did anyone feel the chemistry when she tied his ribbon because his hand was hurt? ahem... and he is so fantastically taller than her that their fight practice looks so cute. hahahhah....  :D

okay, on to more serious thoughts -- so back to my fave; till I get some confirmation that there is typical kdrama fauxcest, am just seeing two siblings tied together by tragedy and determination. ^_^found their conversation in the car interesting where moo won says that they had discussed what would happen if she became an actress and she nods. in the same way, he is so scarred by what happened with his parents that even reading about homicide (murder) laws brings back those memories. but he is choosing to bury himself in law books and become a prosecutor... so we have 3 characters -- nak won, moo won, nam woo --  who are in many ways refusing to be defined by the tragedy of their past and even though their future careers - actress, prosecutor, police -- will remind them in so many ways of the loss and the crime that happened....

and talking about close stepsiblings, nam woo and so jin are still very close. but then again, you have another case of "its us against the world" kind of situation... and did anyone get the creeps to see the stepmother getting a letter address "my darling ..." is she supposed to thank him for not killing her? is she his favourite because he didn't kill her? that is so messed up...

the book being published is messed up in so many levels because it is clearly attempts to mess with the victims families as well as his own... but with psycho dad in jail, how is he going to affect their lives? will he released from jail at some point?

and how did manager ajusshi come into her life? he is really sweet and quite protective of her. but the camera also showed a tattoo. usually tattoos are for criminals in kdramas? so maybe ex-criminal? and nam woo's buddy is so cute with his accent. post pics of others too! :tongue:

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

*whisper* i feel super guilty if i keep posting all those uniform pics :grimace: ottoke?

• Like 2

@Lmangla hahahaha. This drama gives us the right thing as our motivation. 

Talking about the lady reporter who rides in a car, she is the one from years ago, when Nam Moo was covered by mask and then a group of reporters went after Nak Won when she came with Mo Won.

I feel very sad for NM. He revealed his face to the hungry reporters to save his NW from their questions. He knows how uncomfortable and hurt she is. And NW herself also understand him very well. She felt sad seeing him and knows how he really feels. That is why, the scene of their reunion with tears and hug will be the most heartbreaking moment for the two. 

@supergal99 this this this... ahh.. my weak heart... 

Spoiler

5zeY6CJ.jpg&key=a65b5e98c9b1a4eee86c90b7

This adds more motivation huh, lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@stargazer187 ~ kekeke... really need the motivation. lets keep the thread happy! :D .... the acting, PD directing is all top notch and am glad they don't drag out the angst as it is already built in and they normalize the story by showing stuff about the side characters like the manager ajusshi being so cute in the hospital. makes it definitely more watchable...

• Like 2

Hahaa.. @stargazer187 yr heart goes weak n my legs go - jelly:wacko: 

Aw man.. @Lmangla i m still digesting those jelly hahaaaa... wah.. i really need time to digest yr posts... heee...

Oh ya talking about the buddy - what if he wans to tag along in their hot dates (coming soon)??

jbDSx55.jpg

*dum~~*

Heeee...

Oh ok... other casts ya?

Spoiler

XcItSIn.jpg

Cr actor IG

1 minute ago, supergal99 said:

Aw man.. @Lmangla i m still digesting those jelly hahaaaa... wah.. i really need time to digest yr posts... heee...

Oh ya talking about the buddy - what if he wans to tag along in their hot dates (coming soon)??

kekekke... why not? he is rather cute and at least he will stop the leads from having some angst. hahahahha.. .:D

• LOL 2

21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekke... why not? he is rather cute and at least he will stop the leads from having some angst. hahahahha.. .:D

Ah.. wait a min Lmangla, i keep seeing Nam Woo in yr posts... erhm.. uh oh.. is there Nam Woo? U mean Na-Moo ya?

Eg. Quote fr yr post:

"and talking about close stepsiblings, nam woo and so jin are still very close"

Oh u wan these pics ? I repost for u 

OyJvQKt.jpg

Edited by Guest
Ops sorray for the blank space

9 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Ah.. wait a min Lmangla, i keep seeing Nam Woo in yr posts... erhm.. uh oh.. is there Nam Woo?

ooops... isn't nam woo the name of uniform? hahahaha... maybe I will stick to just giving my own nicknames to the leads. :lol:

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ooops... isn't nam woo the name of uniform? hahahaha... maybe I will stick to just giving my own nicknames to the leads. :lol:

Omgggg... now u know why i cant digest yr posts ya ..hahaaaa 

Ya ya u should juz stick to nicknames ..tsk

eg.   Hottie as Uniform

***Wikipedia:

Jang Ki-yong as Chae Do-jin

Aw man ... this scene also gave me indigestion hahaaaa

puOa8Yw.jpg

Vs

iIbdFWJ.jpg

BGM:

Spoiler

(My love from the stars)

Oh gosh you girls are so fun :lol:

I love that cute manager. I see that he is not just a manager for her. But he cares her as family. 

@Lmangla we haven't talked about the other sunbae of NW/JY. She is kinda irritating at first. Like how fake she is in front of the public. Being all angelic like but revealed to be a cactus inside. But, a slightest sorry that comes after she learns about NW past makes me think that maybe we'll get some of more back story of her past with NW's mom. I mean, I believe how well NW can see a beauty that hidden in the deepest outer mask of people around her. Because I am ready to hate her if she is just a plain cactus. 

The characters description shared before gives spoilers ahead that these two bonds to each other in good terms sisterhood? 

@supergal99 please don't take too much, or you'll be over dose, bwahahahaah. Well.. please do share more. I love seeing those goodies. 

@Lmangla ah.. I rewatched ep 5-6, the part where NW was found sleeping by the staff and she ran to the interview shooting, did you see that male interviewer??? Isn't he part of the permanent cast here?? He could be another motivation for us you know. :lol:

P.S.

@supergal99 lmangla got a typo up here, she means Nam Moo. Well, their names are pretty similar and sometimes they confuse me too. Lol

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 please don't take too much, or you'll be over dose, bwahahahaah. Well.. please do share more. I love seeing those goodies

Uh oh.. i m overdosed already hahaaaa... n i spilled some jelly on him ... ottoke??

(*lick ... i mean i m licking my hands*)

eOBdTel.jpg

Ok chill.. i think coz i m super confused by @Lmangla Woo vs Moo posts.. haaaahaaa

Pardon me ok ?ok.:glasses:

These set of pics for u though itz dated 3 may...heee  ( 5 pics)

Edited by Guest

@Lmangla I like that convo too. But the part he told her "we discussed this might happened since you decided to do this job (artist)" I wonder what makes her so eager to be an artist while she knows well that sooner or later people will know everything about her. I mean, whether the scene just meant as that or is there any reason or something which makes her being so hard-working like that.

I wonder did his psychotic husband send it from jail? Seriously, no wonder she was taken aback. He's like a nightmare which keep haunting her and her kids as long as he's alive even he's inside the jail. I wonder will we get a flashback of it later. 

The preview seems showing NM goes on a tv live program or something like that, he told that his father's book is all a lie. I guess, he tried to stop circulating the book and expect to withdrawn all of them from the market as his response to the spurring protest of the family  victims. But, ironically, seems like those victims keep blaming him for what his father did.  

I hope we get a slight 3-5 mins flashback of how they meet and work as manager and artist together like now. For now, I assumed they meet because he knows her late mother. Maybe like that or maybe not. 

@supergal99 thanks for the pics, aw.. what a charming smile he has!

• Like 2

Mmm.. @stargazer187 i hope we will hv more pics hahaaa... to last till wed ya:grimace:

Ok this one for @Lmangla to compare the heights of uniform vs the rest of the casts epecially the gals hahaaaa

O6MfSmO.jpg

Ok time for beauty zzzz.. sweet dreams ya:grimace:

@supergal99 no JKJ in that IG post?

The trio youngsters looking so good together, geurim-gataseo, like a picture art. Is this taken for their last shooting? Hm... can't say goodbye to them yet. 

The lady officer is very skinny. 

Sleep well, I'm going to sleep soon too. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 no JKJ in that IG post?

The trio youngsters looking so good together, geurim-gataseo, like a picture art. Is this taken for their last shooting? Hm... can't say goodbye to them yet. 

The lady officer is very skinny. 

Sleep well, I'm going to sleep soon too. 

Oh u mean jin kijoo ? She is next to hottie - standing on his right hand side. Yap that one.

Not last shooting yet.. hahaaa.. The pic is for the praying session before filming starts.:grimace:

@supergal99 oh.. that's her. The picture didn't look too clear. Haha. Or it's a sign, a sign for me to rest my eyes, sleeping. 

Good news then, I like they keep the young actors longer here. They make the flashback story taking turn with the present timeline. 

• Like 2

started this show..

on ep 6..

did he write the book to communicate with his son? because he wouldn't visit and also backstabbed him?

he wanted this son to be the serial killer like he is.. trusted him in his own twisted way.. and well that backfired..

m guessing he will find a way to hurt all people important to police officer.. because now its father Vs son?

Also, seriously thnk god those two bad actors didn't take up this show.. this would have been such a disaster with nam joo hyuk and suzy

• Like 1