[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

DreamCatcher2011

4 hours ago, triplem said:

One more question , I know I need to throw logic out the window , but like how the heck did he reach the road so fast & stop the cars of the reporters chasing her & her manager ? :lol:

I will miss these two young actors. I think they have wrapped up filming with them? Their delivery of these scenes were fantastic 

Oh really? No more scenes on the young cuties?? Ya soo sad.. especially the shippers :wacko: ops! But i think Pdnim probably insert some flashback scenes here n there..:grimace:

Aw man... i don know why triplem's question about logic -> suddenly makes me miss my 'reality vs expectation' chingu (in another drama thread) hahaaa..

aOL0dls.jpg

Vs

WTmJgHW.jpg

Ops... Ok pardon me triplem if i m confusing u ...hahaaa... :glasses: 

Oh herez an update from MBC IG:

Caption mention "half sweet" *cough* ... sweet?

poke @Lmangla i have No choice but to choose B...heeee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What u uninstall vlive? @stargazer187 uh oh i only hv that link...heee

More stills fr MBC (6pics)

See  5th pic

Spoiler

pkCUmY0.jpg

(Yess.. uniform...)

Coffee :wub: truck support

Swipe for more pics:

Cto

*getting hungry*

3 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 ahh.. I see. No YT version of it? -_-

Thanks for the pics. 

I think no one uploaded it in YT.:grimace: 

Hey tomorrow holiday for u? Happy holiday ya!

New stills from Hug News

Yess.. fr mbc website:grimace:

LQKZ5VA.jpg

Happy waiting!

Only This Pair :wub:

NtG7fGu.jpg"hug hug"

uYJfcxp.jpg

Edit: Pardon me -  talking about 'tree' and 'paradise'.. oh now i somehow can relate to it... after reading @itgirl's trans again....heee... (erhm.. yess.. i m sloooooowly digesting the plot :grimace:)

Quote fr itgirl's earlier post (incase anyone missed it):

Spoiler

Real Name Yoon Namu (Tree) / 28 years old / Lieutenant, Graduated from the Police University.

"Don’t worry. Psychopathic tendencies are not hereditary. Even if I am next to you like this, it’s not contagious like a cold either.”

He’s very friendly. He’s a positive and cheerful man who speaks in Gyungsang dialect. His sense of justice is exceptional, so that it stands out. He’s tall and handsome so that even the pickpockets will say “You could become a model instead of detective” after seeing him for 10 seconds. Those who come in contact with him will all say that he probably is an only son from a rich family, born with a silver spoon, recipient of affection from his parents and have never experienced any challenges of this world. However, the truth is, he is the youngest son of Yoon Heejae, the worst psychopath serial murderer in Korea.

Gil Nakwon (Paradise), the first love of his childhood and the first and only savior who reminded him that he is a different kind of man than his father. She is still his only love. When he thinks about Nakwon who may have suffered even more by embracing him, he feels like his emotions rupturing, as if cracking his shell that maintained its calmness regardless of what happened.

Real Name: Gil Nakwon (Paradise) / 28 years old / Top actress in Korea

"My past is like a documentary (tragic), but my current life is like a variety show (comedic). I have many outbursts daily, like a Maui volcano."

Even though as a child, she complained it’s a nuisance to have a famous actress as her mother, she thought being an actress with constant changes was fantastic. Maybe that led her to dream about becoming an actress from when she was young. Even though she experienced a horrendous event, she overcame it and chose to become an actress. From a casual glance, she’s gutsy, cheerful, and optimistic. Thus no one even imagined that she’s the daughter of Ji Hyewon, a famous actress killed by Yoon Heejae.

She is the most trending celebrity in Korea now, with amazing acting chops in romance, but says what’s on her mind and full of confidence. She’s an actress who’s popular with both male and female audience.

Yoon Namu. Her first love at the beginning of puberty. Also the son of her archenemy, son of the man who killed her parents.  He was so mature even at a young age. She is afraid and afraid of herself for still missing the child of the enemy who killed her parents. If she meets him again, the kid who used to look me in the eye, she is most afraid that she will end up loving him again if they reunite.

Mbc IG on uri Soda gal:)

Caption: this sister's world is cute.:grimace:

:wub:Some cuts of the vlive:

Cr owner

Spoiler

:glasses:my fav scene in ep. 7 *cough*

mmm.. i mean he is soooo sweet to uri Soda gal:blink:

17OrBql.jpg

(*yawn*..me feeling zzz.. too):huh:

Spoiler

ygyr8Fn.jpg

Ok chill.. wednesday comin soon soon soon...zzzzzz

:)30 may : preview

Cr Source (google trans)

http://m.chosun.com/svc/article.html?sname=news&contid=2018053000375#Redyho

[OSEN = Kang Seo-jung] 'Come and hold me' I was baptized at the graduation ceremony. The victims of the "serial killings" are protesting that he won the presidential award. Reporters have gathered to see the police officers graduation ceremony, which turned into a mess..

A photo of a police college graduation ceremony was revealed on the 30th. He has a reputation for winning the Presidential prize, and his appearance in the mess with all the egg makes him wonder.

The families of the victims who lost their lives to the psycho-pass serial killer Yoon Hee-jae (Huh Jun-ho) attended the graduation ceremony.The protesters protested against winning the presidential prize by holding a picket with "The serial killer's son won the presidential award."

nhW4mXL.jpg

Dojin heard the tears of the bereaved family and kept silently silent, unable to answer any questions. He is so saddened that he does not face the bereaved family and bows his head.

The reporters are taking pictures of Dojin, who is taking the bereaved family's body all over his body, and he raises his curiosity about how he will overcome this trials.

VpYQSXr.jpg

finally, wednesday  is here. :wub:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/29/jang-ki-yong-gets-pelted-eggs-emotional-moment-come-hug/

come-and-hug-me-jang-ki-yong.jpg

jang-ki-yong-come-and-hug-me-1.jpg

jang-ki-yong-come-and-hug-me.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/28/jin-ki-joo-shines-red-carpet-new-come-hug-stills/

Jin-Ki-Joo-12.jpg

MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Come and Hug Me” has released new stills of Jin Ki Joo looking dazzling on the red carpet as she greets fans and smiles for the cameras.

Jin Ki Joo plays actress Han Jae Yi in the drama, and the new stills show her enjoying her time on the red carpet. In a stunning red dress, Han Jae Yi happily waves to all the fans who came to see her. It is a momentous occasion for her as she was able to overcome the hardships she faced as a child and succeeded in achieving her dreams.

Jin-Ki-Joo-21.jpg

Jin-Ki-Joo5.jpg

The production staff of “Come and Hug Me” stated, “This week, Han Jae Yi will steal the hearts of viewers with her confident and charming appearance on the red carpet. Don’t miss out on the episodes this week to see her shine.”

“Come and Hug Me” is an emotional love story between a police officer whose father was a psychopathic killer and a top star who lost her parents to the killer at a young age. They were each other’s first loves when they were young but were torn apart, only to meet again later in life.

(Too many Jae Yi's all over the dramas.  getting confused.  Ha Jae Yi from LL:blink:)

17 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Those stills excites me more. Can't wait!! 

Hope the scene where both finally reunite isn't the cliffhanger. 

Seriously, how can they blame what the father did to the son? And on top of that, he was the one who sent his dad to prison, lock him there so there's no one who will be his next victims. At least he has NW who sees him as himself. 

I agree with you! They shouldn't blame him at all, just because the psychopath killer is his biological father DOES NOT justify that society torment and be cruel to him. I really hate how the reporters are twisting the story to get juicy details and high ratings. It really shows how some reporters will do anything to get promoted and have high ratings.  If it wasn't Dojin calling the police and reporting his own father, there would have been more victims. They should acknowledge is his actions and be proud that he stoped his father.

Dojin is becoming a police man and trying to move forward in his life by doing good deeds, he wants to stop cases like his father, and what the heck does society do for him, they ostracize him and call him names. I'm glad that NW is there for him and doesn't hate. She made him promise to live and fight against all odds. She is his light and he is hers. 

He will do anything to protect her and she brings light into his life. I look forward to the scenes were the healing process for both of them begins. I literally want to jump through my screen and shield them from the cruel  world. He doesn't deserve the hate that he is getting. :bawling:

:wacko: mmm... feeling soo sad .. for the uniform -> ruined by all those eggs ya? :blink: ya his uniform ...grrrrr:tongue:

Ok chill ..one clip update:

Hey @stargazer187 @elizabeth remember this 'graduation pic' posted  few pages back?

Spoiler

Oh it was for this scene :grimace:

4siOeeT.jpg

And Oh yes stargazer187, the little sis n uniform hottie are not related by blood. 

Some pics fr this little sis actress IG:

Spoiler

Hahaa... @pad-hari

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

Too many Jae Yi's all over the dramas.  getting confused.  Ha Jae Yi from LL:blink:)

Datz why we prefer nicknames ops ops.. *wink* @Lmangla 

Happy waiting!

1 hour ago, moonlover399993 said:
2 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Seriously, how can they blame what the father did to the son? And on top of that, he was the one who sent his dad to prison, lock him there so there's no one who will be his next victims. At least he has NW who sees him as himself. 

I agree with you! They shouldn't blame him at all, just because the psychopath killer is his biological father DOES NOT justify that society torment and be cruel to him. I really hate how the reporters are twisting the story to get juicy details and high ratings. It really shows how some reporters will do anything to get promoted and have high ratings.  If it wasn't Dojin calling the police and reporting his own father, there would have been more victims. They should acknowledge is his actions and be proud that he stoped his father.

@stargazer187 @moonlover399993  actually the victims families most likely don't know the role uniform played at all. this nosy reporter asked uniform if he and soda girl were the two children found at the scene -- so it sounds like their identities were not revealed. most likely, it was because they were minors and considered victims themselves. (in some places, identities of living victims and minors cannot be revealed by law)... so if that was the case, they may not know the exact details that led to his arrest... and their reaction is sadly true. in many instances, bad guy's families are blamed for not doing enough -- the question that haunts others is "how could they not know? why didn't they report them earlier? did they know and keep quiet?"

:grimace: more preview stills (mbc so generous...:tongue:)

Source:

https://m.miclub.com/mobile/board/viewArticle.html?artiNo=120333174&op1=mag&cateNo=122

20180530142934_5b0e36be66069_1.jpg

Come and give me a hug, my son (photo = Imagine Asia)

Hee Jae is listening to the story of Hyunmoo with warm eyes like any other father, but suddenly the atmosphere changes and attracts attention. It is a situation that Hyun-moo is disgruntled by Hye-jae. 

Hye-jae, who was quietly listening to the voice of Hyun-moo, grabbed Hyun-joo's rough skin as if the nature of the serial killer who had been awakened was awakened, and he was caught in surprise because his body was shrunken because of his sudden whimpering.

:glasses:

Ops.. uri uniform hottie juz updated his IG - "tonite at 10pm"

Spoiler

28 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

How can the family member didn't know and didn't stop them sooner? 

This question remind me of a shocking murder case happened in public place before. A woman was killed by her own close friend with a cyanide coffee. They're best friends for years. She invited her to meet up in a coffee shop and have some drink.Then, she come first and ordered her a coffee and poisoned it with cyanide powder. She was the one with the victim until she died and be the witness for the case. But in the end she was found out as the murderer.

:o what? why did she do that? was it over some boyfriend problem?

This is such a beautiful show and I'm really enjoying it so far. OTP so much chemistry, younger and adult. The younger selves are so adorable and I want more! The adults, there has not been much words between them but them together just takes my breath away...

Thank you @stargazer187 for saying that because that's been bothering me most from the show so far.

Now I understand that there are families that are hurting but... why blame and curse at Do Jin, So Jin and the mother? Do Jin is the one who called the cops on his father and saved Jae Yi. The culprit is in prison, okay? If Do Jin hadn't done what he did, there would have been more victims and Jae Yi would be dead. Instead of attacking him and his family, shouldn't you all be thanking him? For a child to call the cops on a parent, do you know how hard that is? Especially finding out your parent is a murderer? His father is responsible for his own actions, do not take it out on the rest of the family. And when it's the youngest son who saved all of you. If Do Jin was really like his father, why would he had called the cops? He didn't have to do that, he could had just let his dad walk away but he didn't! Be grateful to him for the lives that he did save!

Some spoiler recaps coming through my twitter feed 

with all this brainwashing , it’s a real miracle NaMoo turned out so good 

I really detest this woman 

Spoiler

Word ! 

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Long awaited scene 

This scene ! 

Edit @blademan you are watching this too. I think I might not have any tears left after this drama . 

This woman is really too much. 

She came with bro, he saw the reporter take photos & he smashed her camera & threw some money as compensation.  Then he came up to where Nak Won was hugging Na moo & punched his face . 

very very sad episodes.:bawling:

How many people can he save alone?  

who is the new psycho now targeting Nak won????  Is the story fully going to be like this?  But why did they not release preview for ep.11.12?

Archived