[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

DreamCatcher2011

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ooops... isn't nam woo the name of uniform? hahahaha... maybe I will stick to just giving my own nicknames to the leads. :lol:

Omgggg... now u know why i cant digest yr posts ya ..hahaaaa 

Ya ya u should juz stick to nicknames ..tsk

eg.   Hottie as Uniform

***Wikipedia:

Jang Ki-yong as Chae Do-jin

Aw man ... this scene also gave me indigestion hahaaaa

puOa8Yw.jpg

Vs

iIbdFWJ.jpg

BGM:

Spoiler

(My love from the stars)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 please don't take too much, or you'll be over dose, bwahahahaah. Well.. please do share more. I love seeing those goodies

Uh oh.. i m overdosed already hahaaaa... n i spilled some jelly on him ... ottoke??

(*lick ... i mean i m licking my hands*)

eOBdTel.jpg

Ok chill.. i think coz i m super confused by @Lmangla Woo vs Moo posts.. haaaahaaa

Pardon me ok ?ok.:glasses:

These set of pics for u though itz dated 3 may...heee  ( 5 pics)

Mmm.. @stargazer187 i hope we will hv more pics hahaaa... to last till wed ya:grimace:

Ok this one for @Lmangla to compare the heights of uniform vs the rest of the casts epecially the gals hahaaaa

O6MfSmO.jpg

Ok time for beauty zzzz.. sweet dreams ya:grimace:

12 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 no JKJ in that IG post?

The trio youngsters looking so good together, geurim-gataseo, like a picture art. Is this taken for their last shooting? Hm... can't say goodbye to them yet. 

The lady officer is very skinny. 

Sleep well, I'm going to sleep soon too. 

Oh u mean jin kijoo ? She is next to hottie - standing on his right hand side. Yap that one.

Not last shooting yet.. hahaaa.. The pic is for the praying session before filming starts.:grimace:

started this show..

on ep 6..

did he write the book to communicate with his son? because he wouldn't visit and also backstabbed him?

he wanted this son to be the serial killer like he is.. trusted him in his own twisted way.. and well that backfired..

m guessing he will find a way to hurt all people important to police officer.. because now its father Vs son?

Also, seriously thnk god those two bad actors didn't take up this show.. this would have been such a disaster with nam joo hyuk and suzy

15 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

P.S.

@supergal99 lmangla got a typo up here, she means Nam Moo. Well, their names are pretty similar and sometimes they confuse me too. Lol

kekkeke... they are really confusing. so from now on I am going to stick with calling our puppy uniform hottie and the stepbrother as headphones. hahahahha.. :lol:

and I am thinking that maybe we should call this drama "hug me and then say bye bye bye" :lol:  hahahah...  am not seeing a happy ending in the typical sense. maybe they will finally get some peace from that twisted psycho man dying and then they will hug and say bye and move on with other people. like uniform with that taekwondo girl -- there were sparks while fighting! .... now doesn't it inspire you to maybe think of doing taekwondo? hahahhaha... :lol: and then nak won will sing some song like "I hope you dance..."

Spoiler

59 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekkeke... they are really confusing. so from now on I am going to stick with calling our puppy uniform hottie and the stepbrother as headphones. hahahahha.. :lol:

and I am thinking that maybe we should call this drama "hug me and then say bye bye bye" :lol:  hahahah...  am not seeing a happy ending in the typical sense. maybe they will finally get some peace from that twisted psycho man dying and then they will hug and say bye and move on with other people. like uniform with that taekwondo girl -- there were sparks while fighting! .... now doesn't it inspire you to maybe think of doing taekwondo? hahahhaha... :lol: and then nak won will sing some song like "I hope you dance..."

Noooo... nooo sad ending... noo... andwae !!! 

Uri cuties super upset:

ymR8a7C.jpg

(Sniff.. sniff..)

*whisper* ah.. do u hv a nickname for uri sweetie female lead? Actually i m also bad at korean names. (All my male leads are ... erhm  .. "hotties"):grimace:

Lmangla u stay here ...don go away ... psychopath Appa gonna get u ... heh heh... 

He wanna show u - he has got style hahaaaa...

hahahha... @supergal99 ~ in this drama, the names are really confusing me for some reason. haven't thought of a nickname for nak won.. hmm, what should we call her if we forget her name -- how about soda girl? since she has that soda machine where she is like in some forest like ad? :lol:

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahha... @supergal99 ~ in this drama, the names are really confusing me for some reason. haven't thought of a nickname for nak won.. hmm, what should we call her if we forget her name -- how about soda girl? since she has that soda machine where she is like in some forest like ad? :lol:

Ahhh.. confusing maybe the leads have 2 names hahaaa.. plus the siblings' names quite similar.

Wow.. Soda girl sounds  super sweet ...heee...

* NW/JY as Soda girl

Kiaj4zm.jpg

Cr to actress IG

Bts of poster shooting:

These super cute:

kekek.. @supergal99 ~ am glad you are here to give me company giggling... because we really shouldn't be laughing this much in a melo! :lol:and how on earth is psycho appa such a handsome cowboy ajusshi in real life? he has like this rock face that is weirdly interesting... ... any pics of hottie's island friend who is also training to be police? 

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekek.. @supergal99 ~ am glad you are here to give me company giggling... because we really shouldn't be laughing this much in a melo! :lol:and how on earth is psycho appa such a handsome cowboy ajusshi in real life? he has like this rock face that is weirdly interesting... ... any pics of hottie's island friend who is also training to be police? 

Aw man.. there's no rule that we cant laugh in a melo ya? Ops! I cant help it myself too.. hahaahaaaa... i m trying hard to be serious when i watch dramas believe me ok? Ok.:blush:

Gosh ... u giving me sooo much home work ah? Heeee.. 

I8TOBlK.jpg

(Any caption? Hahaaaa...)

This preview update by mbc:

(Caption says "I almost fell off the heart before the trailer")

Just now, supergal99 said:

(Any caption? Hahaaaa...)

Spoiler

I8TOBlK.jpg&key=4cc843887ccd9e503a4d5549

"yaaaaaa! stop giving such a hottie smile and distract the ladies. :tongue:  am sitting here too!"

3 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Aw man.. there's no rule that we cant laugh in a melo ya? Ops! I cant help it myself too.. hahaahaaaa... i m trying hard to be serious when i watch dramas believe me ok? Ok

LOL...  don't try to be serious. more fun with spazzing. :D

Omo... good caption there hahaaa...  i really like their bromance hahaaaa:tongue:

Seriously - dont try to be serious?  heeee... ok i will try my best not to be serious ok? Ok.:glasses:

Ahhh.. even our hottie cant be serious ...tsk tsk... melo ello ?! Hahaaaaa... ops!!

fC5XOVa.jpg

(Any caption?  Hahaaahaaa... )

21 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Wait... what is he doing here???

Disco dance for Lmangla...hahaaaa...

Uri hottie demands a happy ending too ...*dum~~*

277uWEs.jpg

Smi7LYV.jpg

1 + 1 = 2 (omo omo...sounds familiar ... am i in the wrong thread ?? Hahaahaaa... aw man pardon me i m still confused by @Lmangla's posts)

:glasses:

*** hahaaa... soooo cute i see 3 x disco dance in one page hahaaa***

this remind me a little like Just between lovers as I think the two leads are the one that can heal each other heart. JY is the one that can free DJ from his guilt I believe, and DJ can help JY PTSD. Because they have been true a traumatic event together they understand each other pain and trauma. something an outsider can not understand in same level. derby other love interest will fall short and have no change. Just like GD and MS understand each other and could lift each other up,  something I see happen here to. They have also billed this as a healing drama, so I think there is happy ending, but there will be angst before the sun raise. I feel it is that type of drama where you strangely feel healing as you watch in between the angst and trauma. same thing i felt when I watched Just between lovers. of course this drama have their own color and not a carbon copy :) 

@Lmangla @supergal99 @stargazer187 You guys are killing me ( in a good way ) with your spazzing . I appreciate it. In a stark & sometimes depressing drama like this , I need it .

I managed to catch only eps 5 ( 6,7,8 to be continued after dinner ) but I was so heartbroken by the scene when Na Moo had to part ways with his stepmom & SJ. The siblings bond between the two is strong despite having no blood ties. I was completely irked by the reporters disturbing stepmom & Na Moo. Of course it’s expected given this will how this book is causing so much chatter. It will be an important scoop for them . I’m angry that the publishers have decided to print the book. True that publishing is a business & it’s the bottom line that counts . But I can feel the anger that NM feels - sometimes there really is a need to should moral / ethical principles because books like that tend to glorify the murderer & his crimes. 

Judo girl is cute & oh my I can see a love triangle. But I think NM will not stray & will be steadfast in his love for Soda girl 

Now that we see more of the adults, I do think the casting is spot on. The transition btwn the child actors & adults are smooth, and both sets of actors capture the personalities of the leads in a similar fashion . Nam Da Reum is indeed an A class veteran child actor. 

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:
2 hours ago, triplem said:

Judo girl is cute & oh my I can see a love triangle. But I think NM will not stray & will be steadfast in his love for Soda girl 

Oh @Lmangla did you mentioned taekwondo before??

I was confused for a while, so did I type taekwondo up there?? Okay I'm correcting myself here,  Judo...Judo not Taekwondo. I have to fill up a new form for Judo class. :lol:

I am rooting him with Soda girl. :wub:

kekeke... @stargazer187 ~ I assumed it was taekwondo because thats usually what it is in kdramas but @triplem said it was judo. honestly don't know enough to tell the difference. :D but.  come on, there was so much chemistry while fighting. :tongue: hahahahah..... maybe we should ask @dramaninja .... but you know soda girl brings way too much angst for my liking; they are forever going to be reminded of the tragedy. will they ever be able to laugh without feeling guilty? so maybe hug and just say bye bye bye is better... ^_^@supergal99 ~ no disco here but kpop! hahahah...

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@Lmangla @supergal99 @stargazer187 You guys are killing me ( in a good way ) with your spazzing . I appreciate it. In a stark & sometimes depressing drama like this , I need it .

kekeke... am totally realizing the importance of spazzing! hahahha.. this drama is depressing like you said and much as I enjoy it, sometimes, it feels a bit too much to watch especially with real life stress. so yea, spazzing makes it so much fun and lets us enjoy.

6 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Omo... good caption there hahaaa...  i really like their bromance hahaaaa:tongue:

Seriously - dont try to be serious?  heeee... ok i will try my best not to be serious ok? Ok.:glasses:

Ahhh.. even our hottie cant be serious ...tsk tsk... melo ello ?! Hahaaaaa... ops!!

(Any caption?  Hahaaahaaa... )

He's so funny in that gif. Ever since watching this drama I went to go watch some of his videos on YouTube and he's a really funny guy. Love him with Lee Sung Kyung and his model friends. So it's now weird seeing him serious in this drama.

Archived