[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

3 hours ago, imels said:

@kasmic why don’t you make another poll- WHERE IS SJ HIDING? :D

Maybe I can guess where he is, he is hiding in Alcazaba, not the caffe but in the Alcazaba fortress. I think they will finish the quest back in Granada :lol:

Good idea hun, I might do this after our ep tonight. Lets see what we get first because who knows maybe when JW gives the key to Emma she will tell him where SJ is. 

But I think his at Alcazba cafe hiding. His definetly staying within the 20 metre radius of Emma whom will give him protection from Marco or any NPCs.

Where are you SeJu ah???

@ktcjdrama and @stargazer187 I do recall watching Jumanji. I cant really remember Robin Williams version but I do recall the more recent one with Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart and Jack Black....its so hilarious I highly recommend it. But it was about a bunch of teenagers whom magically get sucked into the Jumanji world and need to complete it to get back home. They each had 3 lives and once over they couldnt return. Slowly I think they all died except for the 2 main leads (i think) whom completed the game and was able to get out of it thus also saving their friends whom died. Once when they returned to the real world it was like time never went. All the characters still remembered their adventure in Jumanji. In reality, time was still the same day before they left to Jumanji. Interesting though that one of the characters whom they met in the game, he was stuck in the game because he couldnt complete it. In the real world he was known to have been missing for over 10 years. When he and the main characters joined force to complete the game he too returned to the real world. but his life was like he was never missing. Instead of being the young teenager he was older with children. 

Maybe this will happen with MOA, when JW gives the key to  Emma and end this game there will be no more NPCs and SJ will return like he was never missing. Everything will revert to how it was before....all whom died will return. The police investigation would never take place and thus JW wouldnt be accused of CHS murder. 

...oh crap that means JW might still be married to YR and HJ may not even know JW ... ekk kdrama always brings some memory loss in their plots right? ...someone shoot me now.

I just want more OTP time before this ends.

Ost 6 release by Eddie Kim

• Like 6

What is this feeling. Why am i not pumped up for todays ep :sweatingbullets:

anyways..

i am confused with the timeline too. I've posted this before that the timeline is too messy. Especially the first half between JW in Barcelona to the day he was hospitalized after the fall. It allegedly happened in 2 days. Which is not remotely possible. 

• Like 5

Oh they took away the rain hug for this... :crazy: She's so concern for his welfare as is he :sweatingbullets:

mQHe7a0.gif

JW better hug HJ back or this zombie will be one GRUMPY OTP THIRSTY maniac...throw is a kiss or more then I'd be satisfied zombie.  

Dispatch get to work 

DwyCk1nXgAAOEQm.jpg

:joy: JW and HJ spotted on a date...but we know theyre just fleeing from the NPCs :tounge_wink:

DwyD0E9UYAEXk6q.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

15 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

What is this feeling. Why am i not pumped up for todays ep :sweatingbullets:

anyways..

i am confused with the timeline too. I've posted this before that the timeline is too messy. Especially the first half between JW in Barcelona to the day he was hospitalized after the fall. It allegedly happened in 2 days. Which is not remotely possible. 

maybe the 2 days is not exactly 2 days but more or less 2 days..

around midnight : Jinwoo came to Bonita Hostel

midnight-morning : Playing game

8 am : to the train station, met Soojin & sister instead of Seju, met Hyunseok for the 1st time in the morning

9 am - 10.13 am : contract time w/ Heeju

10.13 am : Playing game till night

night : defeated CHS, back to Barcelona

2nd morning : back to Granada, doing things  etc

night : got attacked by zombie Cha, hospitalized

3nd morning : woke up at the hospital

At the hospital Minju said things which was responded by we just met 2 days ago, which was 1st morning & 2nd morning

@Kasmic the last 2 pictures look so real:lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

42 minutes ago, haha1999 said:

Are we sure it was on the same day, within 24hr not possible?

I think it's pretty clear because of the cross reference with Cha's schedule. And Mr. A, whom JW asked to investigate, reported back to JW that they all left for Granada one day before JW went there (Ep.8 around 8 minute mark)

Cha and Marco had breakfast in Barcelona. Cha suddenly changed his schedule that day to go to Granada. He asked his staff to inform wife and SIL that they're going to Granada. Sojin and sister met JW the next morning at train station when JW tried to pick up SJ. So yeah, it all happened in one day.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

what makes it confusing is maybe the timeline for Seju & Marco from Alcazaba Cafe until Seju's accident in the train to granada:unsure: did it happen in one night or longer than that? because we have to include when Seju met zombie Marco in Marco's house

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Are the dispatch pics fan made or is dispatch trolling fans?

The ones I posted - the IG are actual Dispatch photos whom used the new stills for their post. It funny because it really rare that they do this for a drama. This is the IG acc - https://www.instagram.com/koreadispatch/?utm_source=ig_embed

The non IG pics are fan made lol! I wouldnt call them trolling theyre just doing it for fun. And Dispatch is joining in on the fun so they returned the favour and posted the new stills in their IG account 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

13 hours ago, yuhotarubi said:

Hellooooo, I just finished ep 13 and it was awesome!!! I'm so glad Emma has more to do than just giving life points, and we finally have some sort of answer. I still stand by my word and my wish to get rid of Yu Ra, she's just such an annoying character who does nothing but annoy other characters.

Anyways, I have something very important I HAVE to criticize the writer about, the story about heaven's door and Fatima, THERE IS NO SUCH THING IN ISLAMIC BELIEVES,  yes Fatima is the daughter of the Prophet, but her having the key to heaven ??? Never heard of such a story, I don't know where the writer came up with it,  she should've done more research about the hand and the key, because yes there exists some legends about it I can tell you about 3 of those:

1- When the hand reaches the key, it'l be the end of the world

2- When a knight reaches the key with his spear or sword he can get Alhambra as a reward

3- When the hand reaches the key, Alhambra will return to its original owners 

I am glad that you brought this up because the whole night I kept on thinking about the whole Islamic connotation that they referred to and I wondered why didn't I also hear this particular story. I think they have mixed up a belief and a myth, and created a whole new story. There is this belief in Islam that Fatima being the favourite daughter of the Prophet shall be the queen of women in Heaven. That's an actual belief in Islam. Now the tale of Alhambra palace is the one that you mentioned, that Alhambra is 'unconquerable' and only if  a knight or someone powerful reaches the key, Alhambra will be conquered, or it will be the end of the world. The hand is merely a symbol of protection from evil.  And I don't know about the bracelet...ha! See, they made a mash of so many things and created something that is totally out of context. Anyways, I agree, if you are referring to religion then it should be well researched and not misleading. Sigh..it's dramaland!

• Like 9

I really think the moment Marco stabbed See Joo with a real knife while both were logged in, and Emma not veing able to take away the weapons, is when the mix up between virtual and real happened, from that moment on, even virtual weapons used between enemies in the game became real,but I don't know kf this applies only to the Granada part of the game or if it applies to all the others. 

This drama ks really gonna be over next week T-T i'. Not ready to say goodbye, I fell for Hyun Bin's talents even more in this drama I want to see him in a other work soon ( hopefully with Shin Hye again , she's always been my girl ) 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

I really think the moment Marco stabbed See Joo with a real knife while both were logged in, and Emma not veing able to take away the weapons, is when the mix up between virtual and real happened, from that moment on, even virtual weapons used between enemies in the game became real,but I don't know kf this applies only to the Granada part of the game or if it applies to all the others. 

Does this mean the game involves magic? I get that the game might have glitched. But to an extent that fake weapons become real killing machines is just..weird. Magic or dreams is the only way to explain this. Cause logic doesnt work. 

I accepted the game in Jumanji at face value. I'm not sure why its not working with MoA. Huhu

P/s: i have yet to watch ep 13 with subs. And i don't have the urge too. Huhu

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

I am glad that you brought this up because the whole night I kept on thinking about the whole Islamic connotation that they referred to and I wondered why didn't I also hear this particular story. I think they have mixed up a belief and a myth, and created a whole new story. There is this belief in Islam that Fatima being the favourite daughter of the Prophet shall be the queen of women in Heaven. That's an actual belief in Islam. Now the tale of Alhambra palace is the one that you mentioned, that Alhambra is 'unconquerable' and only if  a knight or someone powerful reaches the key, Alhambra will be conquered, or it will be the end of the world. The hand is merely a symbol of protection from evil.  And I don't know about the bracelet...ha! See, they made a mash of so many things and created something that is totally out of context. Anyways, I agree, if you are referring to religion than it should be well researched and not misleading. Sigh..it's dramaland!

Thanks for agreeing and for the added information,  I still think that any writer writing about any religion should really search it up so as not to appear insensitive or uneducated, but well nkthing we could do now except saying it isn't true. 

I have a class today so I won't be able to join the fun when the episode airs, I'll see you all later. Enjooooooy 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Speaking of Marco...look at him now. Actor Lee Jae Wook is definetly someone to lookout for. His got potential to play both a protagonist  and an antagonist role. HB signed him into his agency. He mustve impressed HB a lot to take him on board. I hope this means we see more of him than what JW's been telling us. If Marco was SJ only real life friend it would be sad that their friendship broke over money/greed. Though its often been the case. 

Marco Im still unsure he and SJ had a fallout. I still think its CHS and his minions that did it. Hence why SJ said he was evil. 

I cant wait for tonight..pls more answers. But thesd writer makes us ask more questions after every ep so I doubt that will happen.

I must commend Lee Jaewook for a stunning debut! He nailed his villain role Marco to a T and I'm very excited for this young actor's journey. :wub:

Park Chan Yeol was perfect as Jung Seejoo. MoA's impressive opening thanks to JSJ. Both did an excellent job :thumbsup:  

Half the thrill of Memories of the Alhambra can be attributed to their intense plot.  :scream:

MoA wouldn't be the same without these talented young actors. They deserved a round of applause *clap* *clap*

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Does this mean the game involves magic? I get that the game might have glitched. But to an extent that fake weapons become real killing machines is just..weird. Magic or dreams is the only way to explain this. Cause logic doesnt work. 

I accepted the game in Jumanji at face value. I'm not sure why its not working with MoA. Huhu

P/s: i have yet to watch ep 13 with subs. And i don't have the urge too. Huhu

It's the drama logic and suspension of belief  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4