[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

1 hour ago, ismaeni said:

No still cuts for today episode??

No still cuts for today episode??

New stills are here and Dispatch doesnt mind using them too. I think they seen the fans edits and....hahaha! lets hope they get to work lol!. Checkout what they posted in their IG :D:phew:

:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

I can't remember the ending of Jumanji already because it's been ages ago. Remind me, did anyone die there? And then became alive again? 

The problem with having all the death cancelled is because Cha is a prominent figure and his death is covered by the media. If he were to come alive at the end of everything, how can that be explained to everyone's memory? If we're to go back in time one year ago for a reset, what will happen to the relationship between JW and HJ? Because then she would not have moved back to Seoul.... or can we just opt for Seo coming back to live? Since he is killed by NPC after all? Not another player?

• Like 9

1 hour ago, imels said:

So, untill JW finds SJ the system won’t be repaired. Cause the only person that have the ability is SJ. He knows the game just like he knows his kid

I still have a strong feeling that HJ is the one with the key ( maybe without knowing it) to resolve the problem! Let’s see ! Lol! :D

• Like 9

Hi Chingus! I'm so pumped after finishing ep13! Can't wait for the next one tonight omo!

However, even though the reason of the glitch was hinted, there's a question that irks me sinve day 1. 

How does the contact lens-AR technology work for it cause deaths? Even with a game glitch, the deaths will not be logically possible unless it is supported by the hardware. With Sword Art Online, we were oriented about the VR headgear that would kill dead players' bodies through electricity.

So, I googled about a possible electrocution to the eye. Aaaaaaand, guess what, there is a case that accidentally happened, and the person did die.

BUT if we'll recall, the initial autopsy results indicated that CHS died from losing too much blood. But since this case is rare, it might be possible to verify this if the Cha family didn't decline further autopsy. :sweatingbullets:

My brain is going wild because of this waaait mygosh! So excuted for the next theread updates after tonight's EP! 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

I call it. This will end as it was all in the game only. No one actually died in real life. It was a virtual reality sorta thing that would be broken once the key is used. And everything will return to the past year.

:D Good one. And I like it! - But what about our theories, one of them should be correct. Come on.... not a dream within a game please.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Among the Korean actress in Korea PSH has the most expressive eyes . This was also told by Hua Ming Angela baby’s husband when both of them were guess in China Gala Show . This the biggest show in China . I think only LMH and PSH were the only Koreans who were invited here. About here acting here in MOTA I can imagine any other actress who can pull off the role . HB and PSH really did a very good job and I can imagine any other actor  who can play as JW. So both them really match well. 

• Like 13

6 hours ago, sanika said:

On a lighter note

SeJu could be hiding in the Alcazaba ( Oldest part of the Alhambra built by Mohammed I used as a fortress for military purposes) Cafe :P He would have access to food and water as well as have Emma to keep him company and to keep him safe from NPC Marco :P

2nd this. the cafe definitely is the best location for him to hide!

• Like 7

@kasmic why don’t you make another poll- WHERE IS SJ HIDING? :D

Maybe I can guess where he is, he is hiding in Alcazaba, not the caffe but in the Alcazaba fortress. I think they will finish the quest back in Granada :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Marco dies because of the "Real Bullet" on his head - something that a virtual game weapon won't do. Although SJ got a message "You have defeated Marco" came after that - No no, someone must followed them in the woods. A bullet between the eyes is a short distance shot job.

13 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@PororoQueen did you ask what ID HJ will have right? I love that she uses her own name, Emma. Real Emma meets NPC Emma. How interesting.

Man, It's going to confused JW  and us :D - let say another player join the game, and they are talking about Emma, and JW will ask "Which Emma?" 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

To me, the last episode confirms that LSJ might be more involved than she appears in the drama. When professor Cha said that he had shot himself in the foot, he knew that even if he did retract himself, LSJ as CHS's wife could press charges against JW. Just like Marco might have decided to get rid of SJ out of greed, we can imagine that LSJ might have used the opportunity of the game in order to get rid of JW and CHS. 

@PororoQueen I like your idea that Marco didn't die due to SJ but a third person might have been there. What I find strange is Marco is supposed to have died in woods near Granada but the phone call JW received was from Barcelona. Why did SJ go to Barcelona and call JW there but then he asked him to meet in Granada? JW was in Barcelona if I remember it correctly? Why did SJ travel to Granada back if he could meet JW elsewhere?

• Like 7
  • Confused 4

9 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

To me, the last episode confirms that LSJ might be more involved than she appears in the drama. When professor Cha said that he had shot himself in the foot, he knew that even if he did retract himself, LSJ as CHS's wife could press charges against JW. Just like Marco might have decided to get rid of SJ out of greed, we can imagine that LSJ might have used the opportunity of the game in order to get rid of JW and CHS. 

@PororoQueen I like your idea that Marco didn't die due to SJ but a third person might have been there. What I find strange is Marco is supposed to have died in woods near Granada but the phone call JW received was from Barcelona. Why did he got to Barcelona and call JW there but then he asked him to meet in Granada? JW was in Barcelona if I remember it correctly? When did he travel to Granada back?

do we know for sure SJ was in barcelona during phone call.

or was he like 1 station away from granada.. and it was already 6 am ish when he took the train. and morning 8am happened rather quickly

one thing i am definitely going to bet my money on is. everything resetting to normal once the game ends..

no one died.. game is or became an adventure in itself.. its virtual reality for a reason.. VR is making virtual real.. its for us to also get convinced or basically be confused of what is real or virtual.. so everything has to be virtual for the real meaning of VR to make sense

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@PororoQueen I like your idea that Marco didn't die due to SJ but a third person might have been there. What I find strange is Marco is supposed to have died in woods near Granada but the phone call JW received was from Barcelona. Why did he got to Barcelona and call JW there but then he asked him to meet in Granada? JW was in Barcelona if I remember it correctly? When did he travel to Granada back?

I don't think Soojin would be that evil, I actually thought she is (to an extent) trying to protect Jinwoo, mainly from Prof Cha, she also doesn't know about the game afaik. About the call to JW, who is the 'he' you refer to? Marco or Seju?

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, hyuuhikari said:

I don't think Soojin would be that evil, I actually thought she is (to an extent) trying to protect Jinwoo, mainly from Prof Cha, she also doesn't know about the game afaik. About the call to JW, who is the 'he' you refer to? Marco or Seju?

SJ, HJ's brother. So far, it was said that he took the night train from Barcelona and he would arrive at 8. am. 

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

do we know for sure SJ was in barcelona during phone call.

or was he like 1 station away from granada.. and it was already 6 am ish when he took the train. and morning 8am happened rather quickly

one thing i am definitely going to bet my money on is. everything resetting to normal once the game ends..

no one died.. game is or became an adventure in itself.. its virtual reality for a reason.. VR is making virtual real.. its for us to also get convinced or basically be confused of what is real or virtual.. so everything has to be virtual for the real meaning of VR to make sense

OMG, so it was all JinWoo naration  - Like The Inception Movie?

Flashback Memories of the Alhambra :bawling:

51 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@PororoQueen I like your idea that Marco didn't die due to SJ but a third person might have been there. What I find strange is Marco is supposed to have died in woods near Granada but the phone call JW received was from Barcelona. Why did SJ go to Barcelona and call JW there but then he asked him to meet in Granada? JW was in Barcelona if I remember it correctly? Why did SJ travel to Granada back if he could meet JW elsewhere?

This, what makes our writer-nim is so awesome..... so hard to predict till the final episode.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

What I find strange is Marco is supposed to have died in woods near Granada but the phone call JW received was from Barcelona. Why did SJ go to Barcelona and call JW there but then he asked him to meet in Granada? JW was in Barcelona if I remember it correctly? Why did SJ travel to Granada back if he could meet JW elsewhere?

Let me try to answer based on my guess, although I myself wondered the feasibility of SJ going back to Barcelona.

- Marco did die near Granada, because they were earlier in the cafe and he chased wounded SJ all the way into the woods.

- SJ somehow returned to Barcelona, to Marco's room to e-mail JW the game. He asked JW to meet him in Granada because he's afraid and trying to run home, probably to his room to his own computer to try fix the game? Yes, JW was in Barcelona, and he flew, so he could arrive in Granada before SJ who took the train.

- My biggest question, which I've posed on this thread before, remains ~ it was already evening (dark) in Granada when the fall out between Marco and SJ happened, how on earth did SJ made it back to Barcelona, go to Marco's room, e-mailed JW, and made it to train station before the mid-night train???

• Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

- My biggest question, which I've posed on this thread before, remains ~ it was already evening (dark) in Granada when the fall out between Marco and SJ happened, how on earth did SJ made it back to Barcelona, go to Marco's room, e-mailed JW, and made it to train station before the mid-night train???

Are we sure it was on the same day, within 24hr not possible?

• Like 4