[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

After watching the church scene in preview, I remember the pic where HJ, sec seo and zombie cha are together and posing. 

I think we will see that scene tmr in church!!

Also I have question. When 2 Users meet each other, either they should form ally or enemies right? But I didn't see that when JW and HJ met. Did I miss something? 

• Like 7

OMG :w00t: This episode is amazing  - and I'm only half episode.. Thanks everyone for the recaps

Steve-Carell-Clap-Wow.gif

Cr: Steve carell

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

@PororoQueen you are cheating and no I´don´t believe you to be a zombie :P:lol:

I will find another one, let me finish the episode 13 first :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

35 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Also I have question. When 2 Users meet each other, either they should form ally or enemies right? But I didn't see that when JW and HJ met. Did I miss something? 

They will only see there are other users, not necessary enemy or ally, I think.

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, ash011 said:

After watching the church scene in preview, I remember the pic where HJ, sec seo and zombie cha are together and posing. 

I think we will see that scene tmr in church!!

Hope so! I miss Sec Seo.

No such scene. Usually that's the case.  Between the two option, I think Jinwoo would rather choose Enemy than risking Heejoo as ally.

7 minutes ago, Jonah Kyle said:

Out of curiosity, do they have an actual video game being considered for development from this drama?

Here's what witer SJJ two cents...

Question 1: Why did you pick augmented reality as your theme?

While preparing for a new project, I tried an augmented reality game out of curiosity. This drew my attention and made me think, could there be a meticulous game where you could not distinguish reality from virtual reality? I had so many thoughts to tell while thinking of the possibilities.

https://www.dramamilk.com/memories-of-alhambra-watch-party/ 

cr: dramamilk

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hellooooo, I just finished ep 13 and it was awesome!!! I'm so glad Emma has more to do than just giving life points, and we finally have some sort of answer. I still stand by my word and my wish to get rid of Yu Ra, she's just such an annoying character who does nothing but annoy other characters.

Anyways, I have something very important I HAVE to criticize the writer about, the story about heaven's door and Fatima, THERE IS NO SUCH THING IN ISLAMIC BELIEVES,  yes Fatima is the daughter of the Prophet, but her having the key to heaven ??? Never heard of such a story, I don't know where the writer came up with it,  she should've done more research about the hand and the key, because yes there exists some legends about it I can tell you about 3 of those:

1- When the hand reaches the key, it'l be the end of the world

2- When a knight reaches the key with his spear or sword he can get Alhambra as a reward

3- When the hand reaches the key, Alhambra will return to its original owners 

I understand if the writer wanted to make the story about a woman and her getting the key, but I don't like the fact she involved religion and important people in it to achieve her idea, she could've made the story about the princess of Alhambra o something,  sigh, I knew religion would come up in the drama but I didn't think she would be this misinformed, koreans really don't know about Islam.

Anyways I just wanted to let you all know about this,  just a nother reminder that writers need to research their information, other than that GREAT episode, I like it very very very much that the key should be given to Emma, let's see what tomorrow's episode will bring.

Edit:

Can someone please donate a zombie pic for me ??? I lost in the game :D

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Question: why was his limp gone at the end of ep13? Was JW in the game when the cops where chasing him? He ran faster than the cops lol :sweatingbullets:

Yes and the message was AN ENEMY HAS APPEARED :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Hola....much gracias to our Zombies making me wake to another world. I love it! :joy:

@KymberleeD @ned_lee @kilumar@deluluishealthy@PororoQueen@siddy09 @Sarang21

But where's yours? :joy:

@ecristino_at_ymail.com_stv  @vangsweetie637@lduc@dramaobsessed@yuhotarubi

Watchout Grinners of Soompi!

and here's the ratings

Before I go back reading, yes Im in the process of rewatching the sub ep....

Im taking this line to the next level:tounge_wink:

Dwvmm8kXcAAIy9A.jpg

I think we we're given a hint for poll 2's answer? did I get it right? My answer was Emma :tounge_wink:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 11

I just watched today's subbed ep and I kinda feel cheated when it comes to qn #1 in the poll, I mean I thought if HJ logs in she's playing the game, not just logging in and logging out kind of like Prof. Cha, but an active player...anyway...I got my zombie avatar up I chose Zombie Marco LOL

otherwise I was so happy with how shooketh Prof. Cha was...for me that was the highlight of the episode...

I'm not going to expect many questions answered I'm just going to assume it was somewhat magic and the game went crazy on its own...and there isnt a real bad guy but just victims of the said game.....

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

So I am not really good at following the form lol but I realized some people were wondering what happened today.

so I haven’t watched the episode on Netflix yet but if someone can confirm my theory that’ll be great.

So At the beginning I am sure JW mentions that he thinks all this started cause of Emma.. because how she saw SeJu getting hurt and she was playing MOA. So connect rain and the song, that’s where the game went wrong and emotions were put in. 

So so here we go, my theory and explanation; rain is a resemblance of think of it at Emma’s tears. So in the game JW kills Hyeon-seok with vengeful feelings, not just for the sake of playing the game. Now recall how Marco stabbed SeJu... again, vengeful feelings but that’s where it started. So basically Emma idk what kind of NPC SeJu creates caused the glitch to happen in the first place. 

So whenever MOA plays and rain starts and Zombie Cha appears that’s explains it all. And that’s why Emma is the key for all this to stop

idk if I’m making sense now and if someone already mentioned this theory LOL 

• Like 9

41 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

My other question: why or how can HJ talk to Emma? HJ is level 1. Emna will only respond to above level 5 players. Hoho

32 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Ohh... you have a point in there. I almost forgot this. Now, I also wondered how could she talk to her. Is it maybe the programmer dude add some program that allows her to talk with her?  ;) I'm not sure tho. 

Though it's implied that HJ got to know Emma better, the latter hasn't still speak to former. Same wih Jinwoo, he got to speak to Emma without response the first time.

HJ admit to JW that Emma disappeared after a sentence. That means Emma is not answering her questions. HJ got to observed Emma only. 

• Like 8

PHEW! I am so happy to be wrong about real people being the cause of the erratic NPC behavior :ph34r:

• I kinda have a feeling that CHS might have been slowly killed by LSJ. She wasn't too happy about CHS revealing their affair without her consent and forcing her to make the decision to marry him to salvage her reputation.
  • It was also so satisfying to see Prof. Cha cowering in fear for once. I think that JinWoo would have continued to refuse to "prove" his innocence had he just been fired from his position, as realistically it is a correct business decision. What pushed him over he edge was the fact that Prof. Cha reopened the case, falsified documents and even enlisted YuRa's false testimony to screw him over. Prof. Cha will have to eat the humble pie and quit the company once JinWoo resolves the issue with the game and finds SeJu.
  • YuRa too has sealed her fate. Once everything is over, JinWoo will probably make public all the scandalous material he has about her. She couldn't have anticipated that she would lose the protection of Prof. Cha before making whatever announcement she has made in her urge to get even.
  • Director Park and IT Choi will surely be rewarded by JinWoo for being loyal to him till the end. Their bromance is not being appreciated. I find it telling that, since all the incidences started, JinWoo never once suspected that someone from his own company might be trying to do him in. He has steadfastly believed that it was a bug in the game. I find that telling about his faith in his people.

I am happy to be right about the fact that HeeJu's knowledge as a tour guide would be of importance to solve the quest :D

It is really frustrating that JinWoo is keeping his cards close to him. Even today,he didn't share the implications and his theories about the Key of Heaven and Hand of Fatima. He could have easily brainstormed with HeeJu who has the historical knowledge as well as of SeJu!How can she know what to ask Emma if JinWoon doesn't share the information he has!!!! So frustrating!

I am down-right ECSTATIC that Emma has a hidden function :wub:!

I am really loving how the author has combined the history of Alhambra, the  key and bracelet design with actual game function. I am just starting to be awed by the intricacies involved in the character design of Emma  :

• Based on his sister of SeJu who is more like a mother, who provides him with security (safe-zone) to grow up and takes care of his hurts (Healer).
  • The character wearing the bracelet accessory (Hand of Fatima)
  • And the master stroke was making the character, both Emma and HeeJu, a classical guitarist! How else would the attention go to her hand specifically!
  • The finally cherry on the top is the music she plays is  "Recuerdos de la Alhambra", neatly tying it back with the central theme of the game.

On a lighter note

SeJu could be hiding in the Alcazaba ( Oldest part of the Alhambra built by Mohammed I used as a fortress for military purposes) Cafe :P He would have access to food and water as well as have Emma to keep him company and to keep him safe from NPC Marco :P

• Like 10
  • LOL 4