Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

If I loose the bet I will just put the picture of Cha Hyung-seok as my new profile. I mean he is technically a zombi..since he doesn´t want to stay in his grave but want to hunt JW. hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I think this drama can also be called: "Finding Se Joo" with JW being Marlin and Hee Joo being Doris. uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

5 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

If I loose the bet I will just put the picture of Cha Hyung-seok as my new profile. I mean he is technically a zombi..since he doesn´t want to stay in his grave but want to hunt JW. hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I think this drama can also be called: "Finding Se Joo" with JW being Marlin and Hee Joo being Doris. uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

good idea on your zombie profile... i call dibs on Sec Jung-hoon !!! hahahah...!

i love that... "finding Se Joo!" hahahahah!

oh this thread is a full time job... can't get out of it... and it is not Saturday yet!!! lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

7 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Oh haha somebody has a naughty plan.Don't be a cheater.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

When leads can't even explain the plot :P

Props to Shinhye for wittingly answering the question without giving away anything :thumbsup:

tumblr_pjnkkzmMKz1vqfmslo1_540.gif

tumblr_pjnkkzmMKz1vqfmslo2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pjnkkzmMKz1vqfmslo3_r1_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pjnkkzmMKz1vqfmslo4_r1_540.gif

cr: captainjoongki

• Like 9
  • LOL 10

Hello my Magicians! (i just came up with this name to give ourselves ;) )

@Kasmic : I went through the previous pages to help you track the poll votes. But you are ahead of me and have been updating the poll list :D so i will just give you my vote so you can edit my name into it okay. It's easier that way since you can automatically edit it.

Poll 1: No (after some hard thinking, I am going with this one. Because JW loves HJ too much to let her get involved or hurt) 

Poll 2: Emma (I believe her role has to be more than just playing guitar and healing :P ) 

Also, to answer some of the questions, if the answer is not revealed in the episodes then the voting reopens. For example, if we don't find out the answer to Poll 1 by this weekend, we don't have to change our avatar yet. But if we find out the answer, then winners will be grinners and losers will be zombies (it can be zombies from the drama itself or anywhere else). By next week, we will get our answers for the poll if not by this week. Then we have to leave our profile pics for a week. So, to be fair, a week even after finale. I am sure we will all still be here to discuss by then :P

** dang, if i lose the poll, I am going to miss my JW's biting lip smile :tears::sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

But does the kiss make sense? As nice and beautiful as it was..

2b1d2c3e-a640-4761-bfe8-fe2b3320e15a.gif

gif: as tagged

it made sense to me personally. jin woo mentions that he’s an orphan and an only-child. his whole life he’s spent looking for people to be with him and he’s genuinely lost everyone he ever thought cared about him except for hee joo. kissing hee joo and wanting to be with her was for me was him holding on to the one person who still is staying with him and believes him. his whole life is so incredibly horrible right now that hee joo provides him with the only happiness and strength that he has. between jin woo mentioning how she was asking for trouble early on, his quiet annoyance regarding sang beom, and his ‘wishful thinking’ comment, he’s always been interested it was just the timing/situation. the kiss happened at a really emotionally perfect moment for jin woo especially you can tell just how exhausted he was with everything, so finally accepting those brewing feelings for hee joo is also a way (i think) of him saying he’s tired of running away and keeping himself hidden. he’s going to stay with her now, open up, and stick with the game. 

as for hee joo her nature from the start is quite caring. she goes out of her way to make sure that people are happy and safe since that’s all she’s done her whole life with her siblings, and she’s always shown those same feelings towards jin woo, and she knows what he’s dealing with right now so being with him as a girlfriend just seems natural to her character. 

cr: anon 

• Like 20

can this be winners' profile?

darn... this is jusstttt sooo goood!!! (it is minus 15 degrees F with wind chill at minus 18 degrees F outside, but this gifs repeated over and over makes my face sooo red!!!) 

hit that drum for the pervy in the house!!! hahahahah!

2b1d2c3e-a640-4761-bfe8-fe2b3320e15a.gif

cto

oh... pls make us win!!! bwahahaha!

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

Whenever I watch the kiss scene I wonder how she was able to hold on to that umbrella for so long if it was me I would have fainted 

giphy.gif 

crtoo

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

@rori0711 I just love that kiss! I am such a pervert! :P:joy: 

to me, the kiss was the final ingredient to JW wanting to holding on instead of letting go and running. He mentions that unlike last year, he didn’t leave and he is with HJ. This time around, he is looking for SJ because he cannot bear to see his love ones sad and hurt. Notice when MJ ask him about her brother being dead..the way he looks at her climb up the stairs in lost hope was heart breaking for him to witness. Not only does he love HJ but he has to come to love her little family. :wub:

@KymberleeD lol as said, winners will be grinners. Put anything that makes you GRIN even that repeat mode kiss ;) 

can you imagine all our reactions when we get the next kiss?!

edit

@Sarang21 LMAO. I agree. I would have let that umbrella loose a long time ago :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@rori0711 I just love that kiss! I am such a pervert! :P:joy: 

Spoiler

to me, the kiss was the final ingredient to JW wanting to holding on instead of letting go and running. He mentions that unlike last year, he didn’t leave and he is with HJ. This time around, he is looking for SJ because he cannot bear to see his love ones sad and hurt. Notice when MJ ask him about her brother being dead..the way he looks at her climb up the stairs in lost hope was heart breaking for him to witness. Not only does he love HJ but he has to come to love her little family. :wub:

@KymberleeD lol as said, winners will be grinners. Put anything that makes you GRIN even that repeat mode kiss ;) 

can you imagine all our reactions when we get the next kiss?!

edit

@Sarang21 LMAO. I agree. I would have let that umbrella loose a long time ago :joy:

I can'tttt...stop watching that kiss :crazy:

Our thread will be flooded not only with zombies but with breath taking kiss, Oppa's tongue biting and his adorable dimples :w00t: :w00t:  :scream: How to survive them all until finale?? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

4 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@rori0711 ooo lalala...tongue-biting eh? :smirk:  

i was looking for that too! 

geezz ladies... cant concentrate on work here! 

told y'all, when he ask her to prove it... i am down for more that this!!! :phew::phew::tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

1 minute ago, KymberleeD said:

i was looking for that too! 

geezz ladies... cant concentrate on work here! 

told y'all, when he ask her to prove it... i am down for more that this!!! :phew::phew::tounge_xd:

Haha, FOCUS chingu..

so far, we only got lip biting..:phew: :smirk:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

23 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Haha, FOCUS chingu..

so far, we only got lip biting..:phew: :smirk:

ofc we have...this is our fave back then :P:sweat_smile: 

tumblr_pjhfx6rKYA1vv5i8eo4_400.gif

ctto

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

5 hours ago, KymberleeD said:

@Kasmic where is the preview that had a hint that we are already raising white flag on poll 1??? :tounge_wink:

And yeahhh... i love his apartment too! this layout is just fantastic!

ME FOUR!!! HAHAHAHA.... i was silently praying...oh dont get hit by a truck.... and thinking...shocks.. the server will be turned on and JW will run away!!! hahahahah!!!

Hahaha guys you're all so hilarious with me two three four

tenor.gif?itemid=12328535

Cr: Hana Kimi

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

8 hours ago, Kasmic said:

We SHALL haunt those whom might win zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706

There's still hope ... see no eye lens glow thingy-ma-bob. It aint over till the fat lady sings :tounge_wink:

LOL @Kasmic We still have a chance, I haven't seen the PPL of the contact lens yet hahaha.

giphy.gif

Cr: Hotel Transylvania movie

• Like 2
  • LOL 11