[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

HJ sees an NPC. And she gets shot. She just logs in again everytime.

HJ returns to the changing room. Why are we having this flashback? What on earth. It serves no purpose to the story 

HJ goes out and looks around.

Back to office dude and programmer dude.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

19 hours ago, deluluishealthy said:

Se Joo didn't call Jin Woo to buy his game, but somehow thinks he can get a help from Jin woo, bcz he knows Jin Woo is the CEO of J One and have a lot of engineer experts whom maybe can find the game error. that's why he emailed the game to Jin Woo. scared and stressful bcz of Marco and threat from Hyung Seok made him think only Jin Woo could save him atm. but unluckily he can't meet Jin Woo in Granada bcz of Marco. it's the conclusion that I get from ep 9 and 13.

the only one which make me baffled is Yura. what did she do this time? is there any relation with Prof. Cha? bcz when Park said to him to cancel the investigation, he said it's too late.

I've been getting it wrong! Thanks for the clarification. 

• Like 3

DwyyA49UcAA5qzS.jpg

On the streets, HJ is fighting NPC with a nothing . She gets shot twice still walks on. She went back to the change rm... flashback: he kissed her. Nawww im a happy zombie now.

JW isnt there so she walks out. 

Back at hm, MJ sees someone and calls HJ out. ... is it SJ? 

crap it is him. ENDS but where is JW

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 4

The day or several days pass.

Filler granny scene.

HJ is crying in bed. Granny peeks in but says nothing.

Minjoo is out an about. She sees someone. Is SJ back? Its SJ right. I think it is.

Yes! It is SJ! Finally we see him in flesh.

End! 

But where is JW!

Preview:

Too many words. It looks dramatic for sure. And JW is still there. So he is not eaten by the game.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 5

Emma and JW talking, JW took out the key and handed it to Emma. Then her guitar disappeared. Police came into church. Cut to HJ reaching a place but she saw a police car on siren so she followed the car. She reached the church with lots of police cars. She went inside. There were people sitting in the pew but no JW. HJ logged in, still didn't see anything. As she turned to leave, Emma appeared with guitar. ~ ads

Park ran to Choi's office, asking him what's up? Choi told him nothing, and police also couldn't find him. Park sighed.

HJ walked out the church, only saying "where are you?"

Cut to Manager entering YR's room, yelling at sleeping YR, what have you done with the police? YR only mumbled that they're all dead, Prof Cha, JW and Sojin. Then manager said something that made her get up.

Cut to the night before. Sojin saw the news of YR at police station. She is quite shaken with tears. Then she texted JW "sorry". She went to get some medicine. In the morning, the staff found her unconscious with pills. Prof is updated that Sojin is hospitalized. Cut to news report of YR appearance also Sojin taking the pills.

Cut to HJ walking the streets, looking for JW? She met an NPC who shot her and she immediately died and logged out. She logged back in. Got shot again, but she logged back for the 26th time now. She went to the store last night. No JW in sight. She recalled the previous night. Before they walked out the changing room, JW turned and kissed her. As she recalled, she became sad, maybe because it's like a good-bye kiss?

Back in JOne. Park is down, he walked to Choi's office and asked is there still no news? Choi said no, can't find him. Night came, and morning again, and night again. At HJ's home, MJ is having dinner, Grandma asked her about HJ. She said something and rushed out for class. HJ in bed, crying. She heard Grandma coming so she pulled up the cover and pretended to sleep. Grandma only peeked. MJ walked out the house and saw something afar and called out frantically to HJ to come out. HJ heard her from her room and rushed down. She pointed to the shadow afar. HJ walked up and it's SJ!!! HJ teared up... me too.... end of episode.... Arrrgghhhhhh, what happened to JW???????

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

Preview: too fast, didn't catch much of what they said. Randomly:

- Everyone happy and relieved to see SJ. Including Park who got notified by phone.

- HJ asking exhausted SJ who is sitting on the bed, where is that person?

- JW is seen driving, meeting with Prof...

- Police at church (must be a flashback of what happened)

- Park talking about the position of JW in JOne.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

I can’t bear it if this drama ends with sad ending! The kiss was maybe the last kiss, even after Sejoo back, JW still in game mode I believe. So, maybe the one could end the chaos made by the game is SJ.

DAMN GO YU RA! I really hate this woman! What she said to the police made LSJ try to kill herself.

Two episodes to go, still don’t know what is the ending...

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

My observation of MotA ep 14: never have i seen a Breitling watch be so prominent in a K-drama :sweatingbullets:. The PPL was fullblown. Even the box was included in the game. Haha

But most importantly why didnt JW use his fancy watch when in Granada to save Seo? Is this a new item or something? 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2