[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

But most importantly why didnt JW use his fancy watch when in Granada to save Seo? Is this a new item or something? 

It's a new item created by Choi. Remember that JW asked him in Subway to invent some new items, whatever items.

Why not blow up the PPL while you can... this series is on Netflix :lol:

2 hours ago, frankreich said:

That kiss reminds me of Ryan Gosling and Carey Mulligan in Drive. PD should show us less over the shoulder shots and MORE close-ups, please. Gotta wait for a few hours and then watch it. Thanks everyone for the recap! 

Maybe it's quite difficult given the very limited space of the fitting room :lol:... I'm happy nonetheless...

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

13 minutes ago, imels said:

@Kasmic I am a happy zombie too.

I’ll give you this 

Like my new profile pic :tounge_wink: I love it. MANY THANKS DEAR!! 

17 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

My observation of MotA ep 14: never have i seen a Breitling watch be so prominent in a K-drama :sweatingbullets:. The PPL was fullblown. Even the box was included in the game. Haha

But most importantly why didnt JW use his fancy watch when in Granada to save Seo? Is this a new item or something? 

I think it must be the latest model. Also the watch was a new weapon whom Choi just designed for him. It was mention in ep 13 after JW request it but we didnt see what the weapons were till now.  It was during their Subway meeting 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

wait that kiss scene video

there are two PSH's?

I severyone twice?

Is what JW seeing- all is replica of real world? game within a game?

No the real HJ was wearing the grey coat. She was retracing that time to see if she could find JW. So she went back to Myeongdong and that shop to find him

• Like 7

Thank you @Kasmic ; @katakwasabi ; @ktcjdrama ... 

i hope that kiss wasn’t the last kiss for JW - HJ ... bcoz everytime they kissed were not in d happy time ...

If I’m not mistaken, director once said that there’ll be a mature scene for PSH ... i wonder what would it be  

(i would love to see ... JW n HJ cuddling in bed ... stroke his wife hair and said ‘annyeong wifey ... thank you for believing and understanding me... you’re d love of my life) ....

• Like 7
  • LOL 13

Look at the preview, how puffy PSH eyes. Never seen her like this in her previous drama except heirs. She really is immersed with HJ character. If she doesn’t have CTJ maybe I will ship her with HB. Wait! No, I am done with shipping cause all my ships were sinking.

• Like 7
  • LOL 12

Dwy2WoGVAAEFlxp.jpg&key=9923cae14be7acbb

They kissed again...bahhhh!!  Is it fan service..??? Anyways, I am a happy zombie and this time JW is holding her face..OMG..

I love it when heroes hold their girls' face tightly..it's like don't move..I am kissing you right here...:wub:

Okay Netflix..when are you coming up with subs..sweetie??

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

Thank you for the live recaps! 

my head literally hurts (hate early morning shifts) but my quick guess is that JW is now stuck wherever SJ was and the narration is from him in the space of where he is stuck :blink: I hope this isn’t the case and he is just hiding from those cops. 

His two ex wives are driving me more insane than the game is <_< 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

4 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

my head literally hurts (hate early morning shifts) but my quick guess is that JW is now stuck wherever SJ was and the narration is from him in the space of where he is stuck :blink: I hope this isn’t the case and he is just hiding from those cops. 

right, even from reading the recaps my head hurts because of his 2 ex wives-_-

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

@Kasmic time for you to do another poll lol... will Prof cha keep being an evil person to JW or not :sweatingbullets:

HAHAHA! Im not sure about another poll. I was thinking about "Where's SeJu?" but now since his here - I guess not :blush:It was such a happy family reunion.

This writer is throwing so many twists.  Now Im wondering about the preview for next week, What other angst is the writer going to hit us with. Why arent our OTP reunited?   I do hope the quest has ended and theres no more NPCs on the loose HJ looks so scared... I think Im going to sleep on it. Gnite dear friends!

Dwy9wPpXcAAQrFS.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, lduc said:

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000465358 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003119756 

Still waiting for the English sub on Netflix but damn I can't with the hotness between them. I'm not sure how I will react when I watch this scene lol.

Oh and can I just say how sexy Hyun Bin's hands are?... I mean... look at that! *heart eyes*

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 6
  • LOL 3

22 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

That situation did cross my mind (JW stucked in AR) but still hoping for the happily ever after ending for this drama :sweatingbullets: I mean we have until next week to see if SJ actually met JW on the game and the possibility of swapping happened. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything will wrap up in just 2 eps remaining. 

arrrgh cant wait for netflix sub:phew:... brb it's now up;)

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, trust3 said:

Thank you @Kasmic ; @katakwasabi ; @ktcjdrama ... 

i hope that kiss wasn’t the last kiss for JW - HJ ... bcoz everytime they kissed were not in d happy time ...

If I’m not mistaken, director once said that there’ll be a mature scene for PSH ... i wonder what would it be  

(i would love to see ... JW n HJ cuddling in bed ... stroke his wife hair and said ‘annyeong wifey ... thank you for believing and understanding me... you’re d love of my life) ....

I really hope by mature scene they didn’t mean the shower scene lol....

• Like 3
  • LOL 7