Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

2 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

I actually think they already have feeling for each other back in Granada LOL

imo ever since she agreed to sign the contract, she had this fascinating & thankful stare to Jinwoo, then the stair-> hospital rooftop-> antique shop-> taking care sequence happened and it strengthen her feeling for JW. For Jinwoo... starting when he was being taken care of by Heeju? I just suddenly remember (forgot what ep) when they stared at each other in one of the night HJ taking care of JW.

I can't confidently say that they fell for each other as in fell in love tho, but I do think Granada incident had influence for both of them:sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

For the time being, im not thinking of the game. Its driving me nuts as well lol!

I love your question. 

When did HJ and JW begin and realised they had feelings for each other?

HJ - I think def after she signed the contract of selling her hotel and she watched him walk away. She began to have feelings for him thinking that this man "magically" appeared into her life and changed it. Then those feelings deepened when he fell off the stairs and she cared him. Still she denied it thinking it wasnt love but guilt  or her duty to care for him since JW (her saviour) was her hotel guest whom seriously injured himself. I think she couldnt deny it anymore when she heard that he was leaving her so she chased the train heart broken.

JW: I think it was Emma's beauty that charmed his interest in HJ. Then it was the "you are in trouble" scene that triggered his heart and made him flutter. Like I said before, her innocence and ability to see the good in everything including himself made him love her. Though his past love experiences and distrust in others still made him deny his feelings (perhaps its also the game too) ...denial always happens lol! Then when she took the time to care for him affirmed his feelings for her. Pity he couldnt stay. He said,  Fear made him ran away that he couldnt think of HJ. He thought that running away was for the best. He had to undo what he did- used her and perhaps were the reason that her brother went missing. He needed a solution -  seek medical help and find SJ  then he can bravely face HJ and tell her he wasnt such an richard simmons afterall. 

I am loving this question too :) it gives me a break from the game craziness I am trying to figure out haha.

You both made good observations and I agree. I definitely saw that HJ's tenderness grew for him after the contract. I remember the whole 'magic' narration from that scene. I think magic is referred to as 'love' in this term. as for JW, he definitely was smitten by her whenever she made remarks with him and even more so after the scene where he stares at her when she thanks her for his concern. I think at this point, these two must have had crushes on one another. It was only a year after that they went through more together, seeing each other at their lowest points, that they confirmed their feelings toward each other. In this drama, we don't really see lovey-dovey scenes but little subtle hints of love that makes our heart go 'awwww'. It gives me butterflies every time they interact, their smiles toward each other and how they stare at each other. I love seeing JW with a fresh light on his face. You can see the love in his eyes :wub: i love it when love is shown through expressions and the little things which then molds into the sweeter, bigger things :blush::wub:

@packmule3 @bebebisous33 hi chingus! i apologize. I meant to say "Hi" to you both a long while back when you guys began posting here already. LOL. I am reading your posts as usual, whenever I get to on a thread ;) 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Kasmic said:

tvN released some short clips highlighting the love development of JW and HJ

Nice to see them being more active in their MOA promotions. Lets relive their love moments :heart:

Maybe someone could compile those short clips?

• Like 2

Wow, the thread moves in the speed of light just in the span of hours. Thanks for all those fun posts. I laughed a lot and they relieve my stress at work today. :lol:

On 1/10/2019 at 7:14 PM, rori0711 said:

just a friendly reminder to further discuss shipping over Shippers thread :) We do not want to get a notice from our admins ;) 

No worries, as far as I know it's okay to ship the drama character here. But for further shipping talk of the drama actors, shipper paradise is a right place for that, isn't it @stroppyse @bebebisous33 ??

As someone already mentioned here, I'm not really bothered by the rumors. I ship them here in MoA. I always wish my fave OTP of dramas I watched to be real. But I always respect their decisions for that. If they're meant to be together,  I'll be happy with them. But if it's not, I'll move on. 

Spoiler

And to cheer everyone who might feel that the ship is going down, I'll make you feel better. As long as both,  PSH and HB, are not legally married to their bf/gf. Then the chance of variable change of fate is still there. No one knows the future. Not in the present but who knows later, that their fate reunites them and the universe listens to all the fans prayers. They can be real like song song couple. :lol: 

It's funny how most people out there r having hard time to ship them, here we're struggling not to ship them for real. Hahaha

@Kasmic

Where is JW's house btw? Is that JW's house? I thought he stays in his suite hotel all this time, no?? :huh:

And in ending of ep 12, the camera takes a close up scene of HJ and Emma's eye lenses. They both have pretty lenses color. I wonder are they just trying to show off her beauty or is that a hint to something. I really don't want to put any of those scary zombies on my profile. So I hope I answered right for the poll.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

9 hours ago, deluluishealthy said:

https://imageshack.us/i/plVTfcMEg

test

I still not understand how to post gif or pic in this forum orz

I used imageshack as well. Here's a tip to help you. 

Spoiler

Open your pic in imageshack you'd like to share and then click on the forum link of the image that listed down of it. It will be re-open in new tab. So you can copy-paste the url into the comment box here. Done. Your picture will appear here. 

8 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Updates now... ohhhhh @stargazer187 Ost 6 release must be the one we heard on the preview and it's by Eddie Kim. He looks spunky.  It's release will be 13th Jan at 6pm KST.

Eddie Kim? Did he also the one who sing for Pinocchio OST right? I like his voice! And he is handsome. That is him right? LOL

7 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Naver articles are in Korean but sometimes it should automatically translate to English. Did it not work for you? 

@vangsweetie637 if you used chrome browser, google translate is usually featured in it. I forgot but I think there's a menu in the browser setting that will enable auto english translating when you are in non-englsih websites. So you need to turn on that function to have it translated automatically for you. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I used imageshack as well. Here's a tip to help you. 

Hide contents

Open your pic in imageshack you'd like to share and then click on the forum link of the image that listed down of it. It will be re-open in new tab. So you can copy-paste the url into the comment box here. Done. Your picture will appear here. 

thank you dear. finally I can post it well :D

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Whenever there is a kiss, thread page will easily jump like 10-20 pages in a short time... :lol:

true... I just slept for several hours and wow some pages to back read. :phew: but not complaining here this is a good way to pass time before new ep ..which is tomorrow already :tounge_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

13 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes please.... put up handsome zombies....

You can join me so that we can flood the forum with handsome zombies :lol:....with that in mind loosing doesn´t seem all that bad right?

@Kasmic zombie SJ looks so cute...where did you find it? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

No worries, as far as I know it's okay to ship the drama character here. But for further shipping talk of the drama actors, shipper paradise is a right place for that, isn't it @stroppyse @bebebisous33 ??

That's pretty much correct. This thread is to discuss everything to do with the drama itself. Any shipping discussion, including even shipping the fictional characters if it's outside the scope of the drama, really belongs in the shipper's thread that @rori0711 so kindly set up.  Thanks.

@bebebisous33

• Like 8

1 hour ago, hyuuhikari said:

I definitely like his post-army look better:wub: I'm sure I've come across HB before but I've never really interested and if MOA didn't tease with AR games+fantasy, I might not be his fan now because I started watching the drama for the AR not for the leads (I wasn't a fan of both leads):P

I just want to comment on this before the mods give me a yellow card. :sweatingbullets:

I like Hyun Bin because of his drama with Kim Sun Ah in "My name is Kim Sam Soon". She's my all time favourite actress and also the one who got me watching Korean drama.

And I watch MOA is really for him and the AR gaming storyline because I'm a fan for Prince of Persia, Assassin Creed and etc...

• Like 3

Phew! just finished editing the polls...thank you to all those new votes. Im so surprised with @lduc No vote to poll 1. Are you sure chingu? hahaha too late no changes allowed. :P

@KymberleeD were you able to read that link. Like @stargazer187 said open it in chrome browser and it should automatically translate it. If not go to your setting to turn on that feature. Hope that helps you.

Heres what @stargazer187 said. 

5 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@vangsweetie637 if you used chrome browser, google translate is usually featured in it. I forgot but I think there's a menu in the browser setting that will enable auto english translating when you are in non-englsih websites. So you need to turn on that function to have it translated automatically for you. 

Try the link again - https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003366949  or maybe we can ask @stroppyse to skim thru and read it to see if the answer of poll 1 is already leaked... @stroppyse hope your free to skim thru it?

@stargazer187 Yes im surprised that JW has no real home in Korea. He calls it a hotel but I thought he was based in Korea. So the place his living is really a 3 bedroom apartment and OMG its beautiful and sooooo expensive. One needs to be mega rich to afford it and in JW case a CEO. Here's @maris1 tweet on it. 

No Eddie Kim didnt sing a Pinocchio Ost that was Roy Kim :lol: Eddie Kim sang an OST for Goblin as well. I think it was OST 2 "You are Beautiful" based on the grim reaper and Sunny's love. 

@imels tvN official YT site also posted that clip in YT.  They summed up the key points of their love in just over 5 mins lol! No wonder some has yet to feel their chemistry :crazy: Hopefully this clip will change their views.   I say PDnim and his crew can make up for it in these necxt 4 eps. I want to see hand holding, more kisses, hugs (lots of that since we didnt see it as per stills) bed scene and of course the "I love you" line plus "yeobo" hahaha! Im getting carried away :lol:

@Sarang21 I saw that SJ zombie pic in google together with @imels zombie dog. Feel free to use it but I also love your Park Hoon (Zombie Cha) idea or even Seo. Secretary Seo - l miss him so much. :tears:

@siddy09 and @katakwasabiOmg the tie HB picture - lucky its not grey then its 50 shades of Hyun Bin  and he def looks better post army. That jawline is highlighted more esp when he smiles and does lots of lip/tongue action. :lol: 

@mrsj3n Ovaries exploded way before. Kekeke I shouldnt summon you here since your only up to ep 4....way too much spoilers for you chingu. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

MODERATOR COMMENT

Hi Everyone, I'm glad that we're all here enjoying the drama, and I'm enjoying reading everyone's posts regarding it. However, I do need to remind you that this thread is limited to the discussion of this drama only. Any discussions about the actors personal lives, appearances, and other projects really belong in the actors' threads rather than in this thread.  Posts which violate this may be removed from this thread. Other comments regarding things not directly related to this drama may also be removed.

I hope everyone will be understanding so that we can continue to have good discussions about this drama which is, frankly, doing my head in a bit with all of its twists and fantasy elements.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

@Kasmic I miss him too he was such a great person...I just want the person who killed him to be revealed so that he can get some justice. :(...btw. about the bet what happens if you get one of the questions right? 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Try the link again - https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003366949  or maybe we can ask @stroppyse to skim thru and read it to see if the answer of poll 1 is already leaked... @stroppyse hope your free to skim thru it?

@Kasmic a lot of the article is recap. 2 things were interesting though.

First is the title of the article: In "Memories of the Alhambra", the Magic Couple Hyun Bin x Park Shin Hye, the Start of Their Cooperation

Second is the final paragraph of the article which I've translated:

"Of particular note is that at the end of episode 12, Hee Joo has put on the smart lens. Though she didn’t know about the game a year before and was able to block Hyung Seok, and as she becomes aware of the dangers of the game, had saved Jin Woo with one desperate phone call. Such a woman has now put on the lens at the request of Jin Woo who had said “There is something you can help me with”, and meets Emma who has the same face as her. How the meeting between Emma, the NPC, who has been made in the image of the older sister that the game programmer Se Joo most trusts and depends on and the real person Hee Joo will affect the game is of great interest."

So basically, the new information provided is that JW has asked HJ for her help, and that is how HJ puts on the smart lens which enters her into the game. And, that is how HJ was able to meet Emma.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 5

23 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

were you able to read that link.

It did translate on google chrome...thank you!  i was on ipad last night... 

crappy patty!!! i have to get Sec JH zombie pix ready...! wahahahaha!

my only hope was that the article though doesn't describe it in a chronological order... 

Spoiler

the "game" that might have been mentioned there is the beginning of the story which is pulling her to sign the contract... i hope!!! hahahaha! no lenses means we are still good, right??? hahaah

• Like 3
  • LOL 2