[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

23 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

I call it. This will end as it was all in the game only. No one actually died in real life. It was a virtual reality sorta thing that would be broken once the key is used. And everything will return to the past year.

14 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

So it would be something like Jumanji or Oz land. Finish the adventure and they can return home.

Like it or not I think that will happen at least Secretary Seo will return right? I just hope all the characters wont forget what "could have happened" and will learn from it.

On second thought @sanika When HJ finally meets SJ she'll be like

ezgif-1-fd8dd91830a9.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

27 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Like it or not I think that will happen at least Secretary Seo will return right? I just hope all the characters wont forget what "could have happened" and will learn from it.

I don't think I would like if it goes that way, the deceased come back to life:sweatingbullets: but tbh I thought of that too once because of the drama title 'Memories of Alhambra'

LOL spanks from his sister, and maybe he won't get pocket money for some weeks/months:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, alicenguyen95 said:

I think there are two possibilities I could tell from watching ep13:

1. The "Healer" Emma did not respond to Hee Ju at all because Hee Joo is at level 1, HJ just said Hello, Emma and later she told JW that "Emma" kept disappearing after only 1 sentence and randomly coming back

2. The "Emma" in JW apartment is not the one in Alhambra Cafe. She even could have a conversation with the team leader :-?

I think the team leader or the IT man i forget his name already reach above level 5th? So he can talk to emma.

Yeah i also confuse why JW asked HJ to talk to emma, since she’s only at level 1, probably, he just wanted both to meet and hope HJ may spotted something amiss.

• Like 6

I am on my phone so not as easy to navigate through the pages. Bt I remember someone commented about why NPC appeared when HJ and JW meeting in the restaurant and that HJ is only an obstacle when out of the game.... Since both of them are logged in, HJ is one of the players, so she will encounter NPCs wherever she goes. And she can't act as obstacle also because JW isn't facing a duel, just random NPC...

I am still out, but I honestly can't stop thinking about the game... Can't wait for tonight :D 

• Like 7

There’s so many things to talk about on this episode... 

I love that gifable and memeable  Post...!that was hilarious..!!:D

i agree with y’all... badass couple would be a very good idea..! HJ for sure can carry that role. B) 

Mr. And Mrs. Smith it is...!!!

Also those gifs of Sniper JW is just gorgeous... and the close up one...! My oh my...!!!:w00t::wub:

And lastly... for pete’s sake... can someone give a real gun and shoot JW’s ex wife...!!! That girl really..!!! :crazy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Thanks @Kasmic post more!! Haha.. oppa looks even more cooler,  my heart goes wild every time he does it. 

Lol, no PPL would be complete without subway. 

Spoiler

We passed by a subway store earlier and i even suggest Subway for dinner to thr team!!! Hahahaha

I know right @stargazer187 he is unbelievably handsome at 36...!!! The action scenes really suit him here..!!!

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

57 minutes ago, an-naum said:

You know what? I ended up buying Subway subs to my staffs today. Hmmm.. JW n CYJ scene did affect my day...lol..

might be you broke some of their hearts :P but tmrw sub for bfast for me too :D

@Kasmic sniper JW upclose is a nice diversion on a gloomy sunday :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

On 1/13/2019 at 10:08 AM, Raquel Bastian said:

Haha could be.. because come to think of it this drama has no real villain they are all a victim of glitch hehe

I agree! It began with the glitch or system error when Marco stabbed SJ. Like the crumbling wall or dominos, when the system can not repair itself unless someone fix it with computer programming language, the small errors will be become a huge damage in game system. Just like a HIV virus invaded T-helper a memory cells that can prevent its infection. Later the system can not detect the error when users fight and then killed but can not log off or become zombie. 

So, untill JW finds SJ the system won’t be repaired. Cause the only person that have the ability is SJ. He knows the game just like he knows his kid. 

But, I still have a doubt about other server that used by Dr. Cha before he died. I mean, there would be someone in CHS company who watched JW killed him in the game, right? Just like prof Cha said, it was not him who wanted to reopen his son’s death, but CHS’ company. 

YJ the tech guy was sleeping when JW had fought CHS, so he did not see JW killed CHS. Maybe that’s the evidence that could make the police reinvestigate it as well as the truth about LSJ affair with CHS while still married to JW. 

• Like 7

Speaking of Marco...look at him now. Actor Lee Jae Wook is definetly someone to lookout for. His got potential to play both a protagonist  and an antagonist role. HB signed him into his agency. He mustve impressed HB a lot to take him on board. I hope this means we see more of him than what JW's been telling us. If Marco was SJ only real life friend it would be sad that their friendship broke over money/greed. Though its often been the case. 

@stargazer187 I still think SoJin killed Cha as from YR Cha anxiety of losing SoJin for JW became his cause of death. Cha was obsessive and she looked scared of him. Or it could be accidental - some form of alcohol poisoning though Im not sure how that will explain how he died from severe loss of blood. 

I agree sadly I think Seo died from a fall whilst being chased by those NPCs. 

Marco Im still unsure he and SJ had a fallout. I still think its CHS and his minions that did it. Hence why SJ said he was evil. 

I cant wait for tonight..pls more answers. But thesd writer makes us ask more questions after every ep so I doubt that will happen.

• Like 9

On 1/13/2019 at 11:14 AM, ash011 said:

Finally I see people appreciating PSH for her role.. **sobs** 

She learnt Spanish, classic guitar , as well the portray of both the character were done so well.. What a hard worker.. 

She deserves it :bawling::kiss_wink:

I just don’t understand some people underestimate her acting in a drama especially when she cries.

She is one of the actress who can cry naturally (they only look her on this side) but also can play guitar, can speaks some language beside Korean, can sing and other talents. Her weakness maybe she sometimes talks too fast, like ranting.

In MOA she shows her talents with her best. For example as Emma, she played guitar by herself (I knew those were her fingers in close up). Just like Seo said, it is difficult to play Recuerdos la Alhambra. It needs higher technique and only done by skillful guitarist. It means she challenged herself to play that beautiful song. 

When she works in a drama she will be totally immersed with her characters. That’s why she always takes a long break before starting with another drama or movie. As the prove of her hardworking she won so many awards. It’s not easy to win an award in Korean Drama world nowadays.

Just because MOA story is from JW perspective, it doesn’t mean she has nothing to do or does not have important role in each episode.

I always appreciate every actor or actress who have given their hardwork in drama or movie even when it only has low rating. 

That’s my two cents...

• Like 17