[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

After watching with English sub I'm more confused lol :D

Why there is even a scene for sujin ?

And JW is he worried about her?  He seems to be worried :/ 

There are a lot of questions to be answered still, I doubt everything will be answered tmr..if not as writer said we need to assume the answers as magic or bug? :huh:

• Like 4

I understand the frustration from those k-netz because again, the writer threw in more questions that you KNOW WON'T GET ANY ANSWERS, and that is still my biggest disappointment in the drama, you can't make all these plot twists and confusions and  just throw it under the rug like that. I really thought we would be getting something out of SJ after spending all those episodes on him ( and losing sec.Seo in the process as well) but he's just.....found that's all.

But on the other hand I like the surprise of Emma stabbing JW ( Shin Hye was so good in this moment get her a villain role now !!) , maybe this is the only thing we'll get in the final ep, to just kill the game maybe (hopefully) I trust JW knows what he has to do and won't be a noble idiot throwing himself as a sacrifice, just take that dagger and stab Emma with it. 

I still didn't watch with subs so I'll probably have more to say later. I just really hope like really really hope for a happy ending, don't break me more drama. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

omg i knew Zombie Cha is gonna come sooner or later when Prof Cha asks for the server to be turned on again. I think Professor Cha and Jin Woo were save for quite a while because of the glitch after Jin Woo plucked out the keys from his heart. Well somehow when old geezer Cha asked to turn up the server, the game is on again and thats when Zombie Cha shows up again (why you ask? i dunno, i gave up in finding the red line). 

IMO verdict after watching episode 15 is : 80% sure tomorrow will be a disappointing finale after all :( but still gonna watch it tho, overall, this is still a good drama. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I think, The virus come from emma. Remember, strange things begin when marco stab seju with knife. Maybe if JW stab emma with the key, the virus gone and reset the game :X. Actually, i dont like this eps.. And why jw so worry about sujin? And annoying emma's friends why he still in this drama. Wahahahah.. Is it really tomorrow the end of eps?

• Like 3

MOA start out okay, fresh and i like the cinematography. It's a pity that the writer didn't knew how to extract the story line, plot and making viewer confusing all over again. 2 episodes left is when you should wrap up all the mess not making another plot twist and left it cliffhanger. 

Anyway, i'm just gonna stick until the final. Hoping for the best and low expectation to both my HJ-JW ending. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, imels said:

I hope Sejoo will help JW and fix the errors or eliminated the bug. Don’t just sit and cry Sejoo! You are the developer, you know everything about the game! Help your future brother-in-law and make MOA end with a Happy Ending! :lol::lol:

I really hope this will be the finale story :( i wish SeJu has some kind of role as a developer, it is right to start and end it with him too. There's gotta be more to him than just dissapear and be found lol this is my last 20% hope of a good ending for me. As for JW - HS at this point i have given up any hopes of good ending for them :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

56 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Instead of cooking supermarket meats for him, wouldn't it have been better to get Se-ju Subway sandwiches? Considering that he has spent the last year in a cyberdungeon?

You're right. Plus, it's a health points :joy: 

Emma failed to delete the bug

tumblr_pllboiRJDg1vqfmslo3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pllboiRJDg1vqfmslo6_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pllboiRJDg1vqfmslo8_r1_400.gif

cr: captainjoongki 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Huh. I am getting perplexed just reading about what happened.

Where is she taking this ....

i must commend her for the surprises though I think she seems to be writing for 60 instead of 16 eps. Knowing when to stop is a skill but I may just eat my words pending the outcome in the last ep. 

I am looking forward to eating them hehe.

• Like 10

Props to SJJ twisted mind and HyunBin/ Shinhye's stellar performance. Another richard simmons?! MoA moment.

cr: tvN

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not bypass the swear filters. Thanks.
  • Like 7

Lol after analyzing JW expressions when Emma stabbed him, it feels like starting he was more shocked than feeling the pain. 

He must have trusted her so much.. 

Poor him :lol:

And 2 mins silence for everyone including me who thought of happy ending. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 6

guys her me out..Cha before he died and schemed his evil plan wrote some of that confession letter that JW forced him to write and put it in his pocket.

So what if...what if 1 in 1000000 chances ...LOL... they rule his death as suicide.. Park ends up confession Cha's scheme too.. Game doesn't kill JW and he has another chance at life? 

Honestly I just don't want our prediction to be true and Hee Ju and Jin Woo end up staring into each other's eyes at the end of episode in Granada tomorrow...that'll be like worst ending ever lol

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

45 minutes ago, lovelylovajs said:

I think, The virus come from emma. Remember, strange things begin when marco stab seju with knife. Maybe if JW stab emma with the key, the virus gone and reset the game :X. Actually, i dont like this eps.. And why jw so worry about sujin? And annoying emma's friends why he still in this drama. Wahahahah.. Is it really tomorrow the end of eps?

I think thats some level of closure writer was talking about....I mean Sujin at one point was the woman he loved and married...he would not be human it he just ignored what she was going through cause of Cha. It didn't bother me as much in comparison to him stopping himself from seeing Hee Ju..UGH 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

guys her me out..Cha before he died and schemed his evil plan wrote some of that confession letter that JW forced him to write and put it in his pocket.

So what if...what if 1 in 1000000 chances ...LOL... they rule his death as suicide.. Park ends up confession Cha's scheme too.. Game doesn't kill JW and he has another chance at life? 

Honestly I just don't want our prediction to be true and Hee Ju and Jin Woo end up staring into each other's eyes at the end of episode in Granada tomorrow...that'll be like worst ending ever lol

That is exactly the kind of ending I don’t want BUT I will take that ending with a grain of salt rather than having them separated eternally by death :vicx: 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tessie Afdo said:

I wish he does have a plan. Didn’t he say since he and Prof Cha were allies they live and die together? Prof Cha is dead, JW still in the game mode even server is shut down, now what? With the writer’s intention on making JW pay for his own life for killing Dr. Cha and the she  stressed on the interview that JW is too bad for HJ, I have a bad feeling that JW will die and that the next scenes on the last episode are all about reincarnation as Koreans are big on this. Also the lyrics of the last OST seems about reincarnation even the scene of JW and HJ on the poster on the hill in Granada facing each other as strangers. Could it be JW died and came back to HJ’s life as another person and they met in Slovenia and Turkey? Just my thoughts.

Noo I don't think that'll happen lol...No way LOL ...:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

gosh when Emma stabbed Jinwoo, she just was brutal!!!!!! :( and maybe he will live after she stabs him again and won't die? even tho I doubt it. And, that health portion, that guy created, JW never used it if I remember correctly, maybe he will?! or cuz he left it in Granada, he can't get it back?!  -- I loved that Professor Cha died on the hands of his son at the end haha

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

I want to come out at this unholy hour to find, hug and kiss Jinwoo for staying alive...and for looking so damn hot in black. :anguished: Oh how exhausted Hyun Bin in this role! He and the whole team deserved a reward vacay for goodness sake! :grimace:

cr: as tagged

• Like 7
  • LOL 2